2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Shogun00
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

ok so......I must be blind but I looking in my mando LE and unless it is built on the CPU, I am not seeing any kind of 3 channel amp located inside the game. Is this just a board upgraded with a better sound card?

#2 2 years ago

It's built into CPU (node 0) and all Spike 2 boards have it. What's different with the LE model it that it includes the required premium speakers to use the 3 channels and the feature is turned on by default.

#3 2 years ago

I think i understand now....

With that can I take premium speakers and connect them to a non LE game and somehow enable it or does this require proper code?

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fordiesel69:

I think i understand now....
    With that can I take premium speakers and connect them to a non LE game and somehow enable it or does this require proper code?

It should be in all game code versions. The option is under Utilities. The speaker section/icon is off screen, so you'll need to scroll over a bit. There's a bunch of settings there to take advange of your installed speakers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-le-editions-and-the-factory-3-channel-amplifier and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.