Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 369 posts
  • 126 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TreyBo69
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0926_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
    IMG_0617 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    F96BD969-0592-4385-AA3B-DB96846368AF (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).png
    Hey Oh (resized).jpg
    62137817_10157445719774244_5121993223421558784_o (resized).jpg
    59873570_10157381109639244_7154546187985485824_o (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    6E4B1DA4-EAA3-4C6F-A1DC-EFCD450BB6CB (resized).jpeg
    C466E29E-D562-45B4-B9FC-52232F0C7B8C (resized).jpeg
    085B7AAF-3936-4306-BD92-9F1068C96FF6 (resized).jpeg
    29DB83DA-2C23-48A5-A2E4-B27BE5A77CE1.gif
    IMG_0537 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0536 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0535 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Paging Who-Dey

Smartass!

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from jasonp:

Do they make Stern knee pads?
    [quoted image]

Yes they do. The Law has some and said he uses them daily and that they are much higher quality than sterns pinball machines. He said you can’t wear them out.

#44 5 years ago

List 3-5 people that you think will join this club. You can list more people if needed.

My picks are:

CrazyLevi
    Tonycip
    Rarehero
    Tacshose
    Whysnow
    Squizz
    Thunderbird

#64 5 years ago

Who will be the first to join? Iceman take the plunge and the rest of us will follow!

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Just joined. Good stuff. Excellent looking special TPF t-shirt. Can't say what it is due to NDA

They let me in for free because im Sterns biggest fan boy.

#93 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does this include a copy of the Stern Coffee Table Book?

For VIP members like me it does! Regular members though no. Sorry

#99 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

The problem is, Stern showed us something neat and cool that money couldn’t buy. That right there is a missed marketing opportunity imo. Get my email, put me on an “interested list”, but dont let me walk away disappointed. Send me a DP sales flyer or a bumper sticker and a TS card (if anyone even remembers wtf that is...) and put me on your email list. Marketing 101

Bubblehead just buy a Munsters and stop all the blabbering. You know that you want one!

#142 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

And if you have to join to receive things like schematics, then I really don’t like it. I have no problem buying a paper copy of schematics at a reasonable price; even though they should have been included in my NIB purchase. but if I have to pay to be able to buy, that’s not right.
    I just want to give you cash for your product. I don’t want to join your mailing list in the meantime.
    Any real information that Stern Club members learn, will be on pinside within minutes. So am I paying a club membership just to buy Stern products?

If the schematics ever become available they will be available to everyone, not just members of this club lol. Come on man you know better than that.

#144 5 years ago

I never give stern the benefit of the doubt. The proof is in the pudding. 6 more days till stern said they would be available

If you hate Stern so much why do you even care about schematics? Not like you are going to buy their games anyway.

#148 5 years ago

Thanks for the quick judgment of me.

My judgement of you isnt a quick judgement at all. I have read post after post of you bashing the United States, Americans, Stern, and you are just generally a negative person about everything. Thats how my judgement of you was formed. Sorry, not being a dick but its just the truth.

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

I am a Stern fanboy and I love Stern.

Is that what the T-shirt says on it?

1 week later
    #170 5 years ago
    Quoted from Squizz:

Just another $tern cash grab.
    Support them already by purchasing their machines.
    Passssss

Says the guy who has 8 games in his collection and 6 of them are Sterns, and all LE’s at that!

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from Squizz:

Btw brought your Munsters yet? Guess not! just your gums flappin again i see.

Probably order it this week if there is any Pros in stock. Thank you for your concern Squizz.

1 week later
    #215 5 years ago

It’s a shame that such a great hobby has to have so many bitter f*cking people in it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-launches-stern-insider-all-access-program?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.