Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 369 posts
  • 126 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TreyBo69
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0926_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
    IMG_0617 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    F96BD969-0592-4385-AA3B-DB96846368AF (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).png
    Hey Oh (resized).jpg
    62137817_10157445719774244_5121993223421558784_o (resized).jpg
    59873570_10157381109639244_7154546187985485824_o (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    6E4B1DA4-EAA3-4C6F-A1DC-EFCD450BB6CB (resized).jpeg
    C466E29E-D562-45B4-B9FC-52232F0C7B8C (resized).jpeg
    085B7AAF-3936-4306-BD92-9F1068C96FF6 (resized).jpeg
    29DB83DA-2C23-48A5-A2E4-B27BE5A77CE1.gif
    IMG_0537 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0536 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0535 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#141 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Don't you guys think you are taking this a little too seriously? It's a fan club.

Quoted from Lermods:

...that charges money annually. it's just the principle of it all.

And if you have to join to receive things like schematics, then I really don’t like it. I have no problem buying a paper copy of schematics at a reasonable price; even though they should have been included in my NIB purchase. but if I have to pay to be able to buy, that’s not right.

I just want to give you cash for your product. I don’t want to join your mailing list in the meantime.

Any real information that Stern Club members learn, will be on pinside within minutes. So am I paying a club membership just to buy Stern products?

#143 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Come on man you know better than that.

I never give stern the benefit of the doubt. The proof is in the pudding. 6 more days till stern said they would be available

#146 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

If you hate Stern so much why do you even care about schematics? Not like you are going to buy their games anyway.

I bought GoT Pre NIB. (As far as I know, I got mine 1st in the world) I still have it. I’d like to fix it if a problem arises

Thanks for the quick judgment of me.

1 week later
    #174 5 years ago

The T shirt looks nice, I like that it’s white. (So many times companies just use black) but honestly when was the last time you used a patch or lapel pin? I think a keychain would have been more practical even if it’s just as useless. Like in high school I might have put a patch on my back sac, but the only times in my life that pins have been a thing I cared about was either beer haus pins for my octoberfest hat, or loot crate pins that have collected in a box and basically forgot about.

I know there are a lot of pin collectors on this forum, but I don’t think it’s that kind of pin.

#175 5 years ago

I just went to look for the Canadian price. You need to put in your credit card information before you can even see a shipping price. I don’t like that. Shipping to Canada can be crazy expensive if not done right, and I’d like to know before giving my credit card info.

Currently the Canadian dollar is at about .75 to 1 usd. So a $30 package will be $40 before shipping and import fees. Even if shipping is $20usd, that would make this deal over $75cdn. Too much for what you’re offered in my mind.

Has anyone outside of the USA bought one to see how bad shipping costs are?

#203 5 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Interesting t-shirt final design choice.

Too much time with the Supreme design team

#230 5 years ago

If the club is 30 per year, then I wonder if you get swag for each year, or is the shirt a one time gift? If they send a shirt every year, then some of you guys will eventually get a stern shirt for every day of the week.

4 months later
    #293 4 years ago

The rumor is a new game will be announced tomorrow. Has the insider program hinted at a new game? Or is pinside the better place to find new information?

Just curious if the insider program, provided insider information.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-launches-stern-insider-all-access-program?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.