Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 369 posts
  • 126 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TreyBo69
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0926_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
    IMG_0617 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    F96BD969-0592-4385-AA3B-DB96846368AF (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).png
    Hey Oh (resized).jpg
    62137817_10157445719774244_5121993223421558784_o (resized).jpg
    59873570_10157381109639244_7154546187985485824_o (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    6E4B1DA4-EAA3-4C6F-A1DC-EFCD450BB6CB (resized).jpeg
    C466E29E-D562-45B4-B9FC-52232F0C7B8C (resized).jpeg
    085B7AAF-3936-4306-BD92-9F1068C96FF6 (resized).jpeg
    29DB83DA-2C23-48A5-A2E4-B27BE5A77CE1.gif
    IMG_0537 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0536 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0535 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 5 years ago

I signed up, looking forward to seeing what it has to offer.

#139 5 years ago

Don't you guys think you are taking this a little too seriously? It's a fan club.

#145 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

...that charges money annually. it's just the principle of it all.

Look around, there are LOTS of fan clubs that charge annually.

https://www.charliedaniels.com/join - $25 annually
    https://www.toolband.com/tool-army - $50 annually
    https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/owners/hog/membership-types.html - $25+ annually

Do you realize how many pinball fans there are out there that can't buy a pin? This is a low cost entry into being a Stern pinball fan. I still don't get the anger. If it isn't your thing that's cool, but why get so jacked up over other people paying $30 and having some fun?

I'll also happily say that I'm a twitch supporter of Jack Danger's.

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

hey im guilty of this one... have ever since I bought my first bike in 2003... but at least with HOG you get a patch & pin every year, as well as a ride guide and all kinds of other benefits...
    and you get a free year when you purchase a new motorcycle.[quoted image]

I think it's great, especially that you find so much value in it.

Hoping Stern puts that kind of effort into this! I can always just not renew if it stinks.

#169 5 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

For anyone interested:
    Stern Pinball Insider Program – Interview with Zach Sharpe
    https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/stern-insider-interview-with-zach-sharpe/

Thanks for posting that. Looks like exactly what I expected. Excited to see what they have in store.

#180 5 years ago

Cool, can't wait to get my package. The shirt is for my wife, the other goodies are for me.

#207 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

give it 15 years. All of you will be putting your Spike games in the trash because nobody can fix them. If Stern doesn't get their shit together and stop pulling the wool over you non repair guys.

I'm a "repair guy" and this is completely incorrect.

#244 5 years ago
    Quoted from Morhaus:

How long did it take. It's been 3 weeks for me and nothing.

Haven't gotten mine yet either. I'm in no rush.

#271 5 years ago

Hmm I didn't get the email.

2 weeks later
    #274 5 years ago

Waiting on mine as well. I think they had such a big response they had to order more shirts.

For those that are surprised about a $30 fan club, I was prompted to check the auto-renewal status on our D23 membership today.... This is the official Disney fan club for those who aren't familiar.

Stern is just scratching the surface of scientifically extracting dollars from their markets, Disney is the expert.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    1 month later
    #279 4 years ago

I signed up the day they announced it and still haven't gotten my welcome box. I was told shirts was the reason, but it's been months now.

Sigh.

I'm in no rush but some communication would be cool. "Hang in there, we are still working on fulfilling all the boxes."

2 months later
    #294 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The rumor is a new game will be announced tomorrow. Has the insider program hinted at a new game? Or is pinside the better place to find new information?
    Just curious if the insider program, provided insider information.

Crickets, unfortunately. It seems as though Stern doesn't have a ton of time to put into this.

I will say they are keeping up on the monthly insider giveaways though. I've seen them give away a signed playfield a month for a few months now.

#304 4 years ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

Also semi-regular communication and offers. One cool thing is that Waison from Stern came up to me at SFGE and complemented my insider shirt and we chatted for a bit.

That's cool! Mike V. from Stern hooked me up with an awesome Deadpool translite!

I wish they had some Insider deals at SFGE/the marco booth, but maybe as they learn how to really get into the program they will do more of that stuff.

6 months later
    #325 4 years ago

What are everyone's thoughts on renewing their Stern Insider membership? It's coming up in about a month.

I'm honestly on the fence. I originally joined on day 1 and didn't get my kit until 4 months later, having to follow up with Stern multiple times to get it shipped.

There have been only 2 or 3 things that were interesting throughout the year.

Do you think they will do more this year? Keep it the same? Do less?

#327 4 years ago

It does auto renew, per their site:

"Your subscription will be renewed automatically and billed to your credit card account at the beginning of each subscription period until you cancel this annual service. You may cancel at any time by emailing [email protected] to terminate future use of the service and automatic renewals will end. There are no refunds."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-launches-stern-insider-all-access-program?tu=Wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.