64 days ago

Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
    6E4B1DA4-EAA3-4C6F-A1DC-EFCD450BB6CB (resized).jpeg
    C466E29E-D562-45B4-B9FC-52232F0C7B8C (resized).jpeg
    085B7AAF-3936-4306-BD92-9F1068C96FF6 (resized).jpeg
    29DB83DA-2C23-48A5-A2E4-B27BE5A77CE1.gif
    IMG_0537 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0536 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0535 (resized).jpeg
    MUN (resized).png
    hog (resized).png
    funny-gifs-worf-having-fun.gif
    KISS-Army-poster (resized).jpg
    20190222_092803 (resized).jpg
    20190222_092803 (resized).jpg
    9B7A180E-0B07-4B53-8F65-E9CF21646BAE (resized).jpeg

There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 43 days ago
    Quoted from Zukram:

What was the promotion ? I was somewhat surprised with my latest pin purchase, got a stern lanyard and a stern t-shirt included..

For Stern's 30th anniversary you had to email your proof of purchase to Stern and they sent you a t-shirt. This was a couple years ago. The machines came with a flyer inside with the offer.

#252 43 days ago

This sounds an awful lot like "Loot Crate" where you sign up to be shipped unsold promotional junk from random movies and conventions.

#253 43 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't see anybody ragging on Brawny paper towels for price when Bounty costs more!

You, clearly, don't hang out in the paper towel forums!

#254 43 days ago
    Quoted from benheck:

This sounds an awful lot like "Loot Crate" where you sign up to be shipped unsold promotional junk from random movies and conventions.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I thought. I’m putting my $30 towards my next Stern NIB machine purchase where it will actually reduce the cost of my machine by about $30 bucks.

#255 42 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Probably order it this week if there is any Pros in stock. Thank you for your concern Squizz.

Yawn

#256 42 days ago
    Quoted from pinmaniac:

Of course, I asked several times without a valid reason being offered. It is a known issue. I don't know of anyone who actually received a shirt from that promotion.

I received one for my purchase of a Ghostbusters pro. Though I think they sent me a different size than what I requested...

#257 42 days ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I received one for my purchase of a Ghostbusters pro. Though I think they sent me a different size than what I requested...

Yes I got one too for Ghostbusters LE. Pretty sure my size was also wrong.

#258 42 days ago

Am I the only one here who has more than enough pinball t-Shirts already?

Any of you guys who've gotten stiffed from Stern, reach out, I'll send you one if it'll help smooth things over.

#259 42 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Am I the only one here who has more than enough pinball t-Shirts already?
    Any of you guys who've gotten stiffed from Stern, reach out, I'll send you one if it'll help smooth things over.

Send one to VIRELAND if he promises to stop vwhining.

#260 42 days ago

TY, but that's where I was when I tried to find them before. These are my choices in the support area.

Service bulletins
    Game code
    Coinage cards
    Registration
    contact us

None of which have this info. Unless it's hidden somewhere.

#261 42 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

TY, but that's where I was when I tried to find them before. These are my choices in the support area.
    Service bulletins
    Game code
    Coinage cards
    Registration
    contact us
    None of which have this info. Unless it's hidden somewhere.

Scroll down

You might be shocked, SHOCKED, to learn you've been missing out on a ton of content on the internet.

#262 42 days ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Scroll down
    You might be shocked, SHOCKED, to learn you've been missing out on a ton of content on the internet.

Ahhhh, it was the screen with the boxes. Thought it was in the drop down section. Didn't know there was a section beyond the boxes. Looked like I was already at the bottom of the page. Tricky. Should be part of the drop down menu as well. Thank you.

#263 41 days ago

New email with photos and a video of the new Munsters topper just came out.

#264 40 days ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

New email with photos and a video of the new Munsters topper just came out.

And a picture of the topper is already on Facebook.

#265 40 days ago

This program is not exciting news at all.

#266 40 days ago

I wonder if the insider program will reveal where in Sterns schedule the Ghostbusters code update is? Lol

#267 40 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I wonder if the insider program will reveal where in Sterns schedule the Ghostbusters code update is? Lol

Insiders will be first to know when Stern announces they aren't going to do any more GB updates.

#268 40 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Insiders will be first to know when Stern announces they aren't going to do any more GB updates.

Oh its coming, we've been told that for 17 months now in every single Stern of the Union address lol.

#269 40 days ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I wonder when JJP will tire of selling LE editions of WOZ LOL LE thats funny

#270 40 days ago

The dirty little secret I heard was Lyman was asked to do a GB code update, so he took one home, dowsed it in gasoline, lit it on fire, and invited all his friends over for a bonfire and weenie roast. He was last seen holding a flaming Mia Tia, laughing hysterically with a glint in his eye yelling “I’ll see you all burn in Hell before I fix GB code!!!” That was also just about the same time George Gomez was last seen walking into Dwights cube with with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. The burnt out carcass of the GB cabinet can still be seen from space on Google Earth.

#271 40 days ago

Hmm I didn't get the email.

#272 40 days ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

And a picture of the topper is already on Facebook.

But we got a video!

2 weeks later
    #273 26 days ago

I guess that the program is very successful. Haven't gotten my lunch box after a month, so they must be busy!

#274 26 days ago

Waiting on mine as well. I think they had such a big response they had to order more shirts.

For those that are surprised about a $30 fan club, I was prompted to check the auto-renewal status on our D23 membership today.... This is the official Disney fan club for those who aren't familiar.

Stern is just scratching the surface of scientifically extracting dollars from their markets, Disney is the expert.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 64.00
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 131.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    £ 58.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 64.99
    $ 224.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    € 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 75.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 149.00
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.99
    There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside