6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CostenM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi All,
I'm new to the Pinside site. I own a 2016 Stern Whoa Nellie BJM machine. My question is: How do I basically get the knocker working during free game play at home? It does work during test mode. It is a retro mechanical knocker the game has installed. I'm not sure whether to set it to free play/replay as opposed to extra ball. I haven't heard it knock yet. Any tips or ideas would be great. I used to own a Gottlieb that knocked during free play high scores. (Hopefully this is posted in the right area or it can moved etc.)
Thanks!

#3 6 years ago

Okay thanks Chuckwurt. I will keep checking the settings. Is there a complete easy to read list of all the settings Stern has, somewhere online? The manual only has technical assembly and electrical settings etc. As I'm new to this I would find it easier reading over a quick list to figure it all out than going through the machine item by item but I will keep trying!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CostenM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-knocker-settings?tu=CostenM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.