You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F8544290-AF99-494A-9431-4DD126B79BB3 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
4e3f33d15a930cec2cabd2fcd598f938 (resized).jpg
sexpanther.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from vader67:

I have recently got back into pinball since a friend took me to a local arcade back in May 2019.Instantly hooked.I had also just found out about all the new themed machines that there are.Got even more excited when I found out that there was a new kiss pin that had come out about 4 years ago.So the search started.I spent a few months trying to find a new,still crated machine.Alas,I found one.So I Purchased it.5 days later,I am the proud owner of a brand new,still factory crated,Premium/Limited KISS pinball Machine. ( FRIGGIN AWESOME ) so I thought..I'm not going to go into details about all the system and design failures of this machine since they have all been brought up many many times before.after weeks of updating,tuning,tweaking,replacing,adjusting.I have come to a conclusion.This machine is an absolute pile of " S ". Stern should be absolutely embarrassed by their lack of proper R&D testing,and positioning of certain features on the play field. take a wild guess as to what I am referring to.What could have been an epic game,turned out to be an epic failure.8 Grand down the toilet.nice going stern.you scammed me good...

Good lord, anyone who doesn't put at least one space between periods and commas deserves to be scammed.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Go find a knock off Paul Stanley! It will make you feel better...[quoted image]

What did knock off Paul do to make you feel better? Never mind, some things are better left unanswered.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 29.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-kiss-pinball-is-a-pile-of-garbage?tu=billysastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.