Gene-Simmons-Shannon_320.jpg
image.jpg
image-4.jpg
il_570xN.344810440.jpg
FamilyGuyKISS.jpg
rolling_stones_.jpg
kiss_kasket_simmons.jpg
kiss.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrTechnoBarn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 11 years ago

Kiss is done, a joke band now. When Gene and Paul bought out the rights to the characters of Ace and Peter, Kiss as a real band ceased to exist. A new pin of Kiss would not include Ace and Peter and would basically be stupid, just as Gene has turned out to be in recent years. He is interested in money, not his band mates or music. They started their tour here in Raleigh, NC and I boycotted the show with them and Motley Crue as I'm not feeding Gene's money machine. RIP Kiss as you were great when I saw you in 1979 with the Dynasty tour..

#157 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It still would, Gene and Paul own the rights to their likenesses.

They own rights to the Catman and Spaceman characters, not to the likenesses of Peter Criss and Ace Frehley. That would now be Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 10.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrTechnoBarn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-kiss-pinball-2013?tu=MrTechnoBarn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.