By mrclean

12 days ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 days ago

I jumped into Doc E. Browns Deloreon, we went for a spin into the future only a few months from now... Game looks & plays great multiple playfields!!, But it sold out before it even officially hit the streets... We nearly weren't able to make it back to the present he ran out of plutonium! But he was able to make a trade with the Libyans.. They wanted Doc to build them a bomb, so he took their plutonium and in turn gave them a shoddy bomb casing full of used JJP (mainly washers since they fixed the future playfield issues & Slinky Dog, Woody, Buzz Toy Story) pinball machine parts! With this upcoming STERN / Kapow Back To The Future FCE & the fact that Godzilla sold out on day one and demand is crazy high, I'd like to secure this title now!! Please PM me if you can obtain me this "Flux Capacitor Edition" title at MSRP !!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside