View topic image gallery

Rectifier.png
thCAOMXDNE.jpg
thCASNBONH.jpg
Screen_shot_2013-03-08_at_1.42.46_PM.png
Screen_shot_2013-03-08_at_10.49.03_AM..png
#1 11 years ago

just kidding

Screen_shot_2013-03-08_at_10.49.03_AM..pngScreen_shot_2013-03-08_at_10.49.03_AM..png

#2 11 years ago

Not cool!

#3 11 years ago

someone had to do it

#4 11 years ago

Really funny!

#5 11 years ago

I'm surprised we haven't seen repo BIB backglass and cabinet decals

#6 11 years ago

For the real Stern releases, I like the ACDC premium bg best. Has there already been a poll for this?

#7 11 years ago

Looks like AC/DC to me .

#9 11 years ago

.... and this is why robin added the "unvisit" tab.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

For the real Stern releases, I like the ACDC premium bg best. Has there already been a poll for this?

That's interesting, because I own a premium, and I think it's the ugliest of the bunch. From best to worst, my order would be:

LTBR
Pro
BIBLE
Premium

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's interesting, because I own a premium, and I think it's the ugliest of the bunch. From best to worst, my order would be:LTBRProBIBLEPremium

That's exactly how I would rate them. The premium just looks so washed out.

#12 11 years ago

The LTBR is the best looking for sure! But the black makes a bolder statement.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's interesting, because I own a premium, and I think it's the ugliest of the bunch. From best to worst, my order would be:
LTBR
Pro
BIBLE
Premium

+1 agreed
wish i didnt as i have a premium coming..Hey stern how about throwing us ac/dc guys a bone like what you did with the last Tron run and giving us a different backglass option

#14 11 years ago

got me

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

LTBR
Pro
BIBLE
Premium

BIBLE and Premium are my favorites. I like the vintage AC/DC pics as opposed to the old guy AC/DC pics.

#16 11 years ago

sorry is this better

Screen_shot_2013-03-08_at_1.42.46_PM.pngScreen_shot_2013-03-08_at_1.42.46_PM.png

#17 11 years ago

I like the vintage AC/DC pics as opposed to the old guy AC/DC pics.

I agree with this! On the BiBLE they actually used shots from the same reel that they used for the Back in Black album cover liner. That is cool to me. I wish they did the same for LTBR. It would have looked more "period" correct.

thCASNBONH.jpgthCASNBONH.jpg thCAOMXDNE.jpgthCAOMXDNE.jpg

#18 11 years ago

I could have sworn someone on Ebay was selling alternate versions they had made.

1 month later
#19 10 years ago

With Fusion301's permission, Al and I have turned this into a TShirt. They are available now at http://www.pinballshirts.com and we will have a batch of them at Allentown in the Pinball Inc booth.

We are running a special at the show of any two shirts for $30. We have created a code on our website too for those that can't make it to Allentown.

Use the Code ALLENTOWN and get 25% off your order of two shirts or more. That makes each shirt $15 when you order two or more. We've added 5 new designs today to the website.

Fusion301, see Al at Allentown to get your shirt.

Paul Rectifier.pngRectifier.png

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

With Fusion301's permission, Al and I have turned this into a TShirt. They are available now at http://www.pinballshirts.com and we will have a batch of them at Allentown in the Pinball Inc booth.
We are running a special at the show of any two shirts for $30. We have created a code on our website too for those that can't make it to Allentown.
Use the Code ALLENTOWN and get 25% off your order of two shirts or more. That makes each shirt $15 when you order two or more. We've added 5 new designs today to the website.
Fusion301, see Al at Allentown to get your shirt.
Paul

I love the design. Just let me know when it is available in a color other than black.

#21 10 years ago

Alveolus, What color would you like it on? I should be able to easily put it on another color the next time we run it, which will likely be in the near future.

One of the reasons we bought our own press was to have flexibility in doing smaller or custom runs.

#23 10 years ago

we should be able to do that. I'll keep you updated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
16,500 (Firm)
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-just-released-new-acdc-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.