(Topic ID: 247325)

Stern Jurassic World: What Will the Main Toy Be? (Poll)

By westofrome

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Stern Jurassic World: What Will the Main Toy Be? (Poll)”

• Something even cooler than the T-Rex swallowing the ball - progress! 19 votes
      17%
    • A T-Rex bash toy - what did you expect? 51 votes
      46%
    • Bash toy in the Pro, better-than-ball-swallowing in the Premium 17 votes
      15%
    • T-Rex on a spring! It's what the people want 23 votes
      21%

(110 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0BD841E3-32B9-4E48-A10D-0C185F4B6462 (resized).jpeg
    coily (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    goldblum_meme_001 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Predict the toy.

#2 4 years ago

a munchkin!

#3 4 years ago

No bash toys
    T rex with open mouth on top of a ramp going down from troat into subway, then exeting a fulcano in the left corner onto a wireform surounded by train or gyro balls

#4 4 years ago

Better add "X on a spring" becasue it will probably be typed a lot.

Joke - Death Star toy remade into Gryosphere.
    Actual - dino head scoop a la Met snake.

#5 4 years ago

T-Rex on a spring.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Better add "X on a spring" becasue it will probably be typed a lot.

Quoted from pipes:

T-Rex on a spring.

Ha got you by 28 seconds!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

No bash toys
    T rex with open mouth on top of a ramp going down from troat into subway, then exeting a fulcano in the left corner onto a wireform surounded by train or gyro balls

I thought of this idea as well would be cool.

#8 4 years ago

Jeff Goldblum on a spring.

#9 4 years ago

A Splitting Death star Egg.

#10 4 years ago

Well what are you going to do if the game is NOT JP? LOL

What if the game ends up being Stranger Things instead?

With that being said I think the game needs a gate that you hit like WOZ that opens and T-REX attacks.

The game needs a raptor toy, and Stern needs to just STOP all together doing these plastic see thru printed images. Those are not toys, they make the game look worse not better... errr cheaper not better.

Plastic toys costs pennies to make so lets see a toy raptor, t-rex, and what I'd really like to see any pinball company do is use video inside the playfield. So for starters it could be a crate with JP logos, then it can bust open with a raptor attack, and show people running, a hunter shooting at the raptor, could show action happening on the playfield.

I'm expecting what we keep seeing from Stern one central toy, and the rest just see thru plastic printed images. I hope I'm wrong!

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Life Uh Finds A Way.

#12 4 years ago

Gary Stern on a spring holding a box of lights in one hand and flipping off owners with the other. This is known internally as Stern as the double bird. About time it gets its own toy.

#13 4 years ago

a 3rd flipper

#14 4 years ago

Rumor has it Rethemed Iron Maiden or Beatles

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

So nothing then...not even a spring.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I heard it was a rethemed WWE. Gotta move that inventory somehow.

#17 4 years ago

I got it, the ultimate Pinnovation idea...

A spring on a spring. Spring-ception.

#18 4 years ago

I'd like to see the doors for the park gate. Hit the gate, open the gate, start a mode. Could be an ok toy. I'd be beyond disappointed if they can't get the ball eaten by the dinosaur in some way. I doubt it'll be as elaborate as DE JP, but some sorta ramp diverter into a dino mouth works.

#19 4 years ago

A splitting egg that reveals a Dino on a spring.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should.

#21 4 years ago

Gimme injured Jeff Goldblum on a spring.....

goldblum_meme_001 (resized).jpggoldblum_meme_001 (resized).jpg
    #22 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Meh...
    Pinballs on springs.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I did a paper on this in school, the springs would need to be inside the outer spring and move tens times faster then the spring they are trapped in to be a “true springception” . Also if any of the springs stop they all stop.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

No bash toys

I don't really even like the feature in CV, but I always thought that the wireform captive ball in the lower left hand corner would work perfect as a Gyrosphere feature in a Jurassic World game.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #25 4 years ago

Added T-Rex on a spring option by popular demand.

#26 4 years ago

What if they take the cost-cutting TOO far???

coily (resized).jpgcoily (resized).jpg
    #27 4 years ago

"You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could and before you even knew what you had you patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a pinball machine, and now you're selling it, you want to sell it!"

#28 4 years ago

I’m feeling the park gate as a toy too...bash it to open it...and the trex (this time with teeth) will be off to the side to occasionally gobble up the ball past the gate to add another dimension of path change

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

No the dude that got eaten sitting on a toilet-

Guy on a toilet on a spring-

0BD841E3-32B9-4E48-A10D-0C185F4B6462 (resized).jpeg0BD841E3-32B9-4E48-A10D-0C185F4B6462 (resized).jpeg
    #30 4 years ago

2 kids in a pod capsule being chased by t-Rex all around the Playfield

#31 4 years ago

I'll be honest, if they just remade the original and put in new art with a LCD screen, I'd be happy.

My money is on a cage you shoot the ball into, lights flash, and then a flashing light shows a raptor in a cage kicking the ball back out to you. A "Raptor Pit".

I could also see a TREX turning it's head and roaring randomly, similar to the one in Simpsons Pinball Party, but with a jaw.

I don't see a TREX eating the ball.

#32 4 years ago

How about when somebody slam tilts the pin they get electrocuted like that annoying kid in JP1?

#33 4 years ago

Bryce dallas Howard on a spring would make a perfect toy imo.

#34 4 years ago

Crying brontosaurus on fire.

#35 4 years ago

Its going to be a nose bleeding girl dealing with aliens on our planet. In other words there is no toy because the game is going to be Stranger Things.

I have an inside source the game is Stranger Things!

JW can wait the next movie doesn't come out until 2021, and Stranger Things has all the buzz NOW!

Mark it down a new game not that far off from Walking Dead with Stranger Things as the theme. This will be the first pinball game created based on something Netflix. This is why you'll see a comic con room dedicated to it... trust me no JW toy just Stranger Things.

#36 4 years ago

Man I hope so!!! I hate Jurrasic park

#37 4 years ago

You are going to have to buy the LE if you want anything on a spring. Pro and Premium will just have a printed plastic cutout.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Its going to be a nose bleeding girl dealing with aliens on our planet. In other words there is no toy because the game is going to be Stranger Things.
    JW can wait the next movie doesn't come out until 2021, and Stranger Things has all the buzz NOW!
    Mark it down a new game not that far off from Walking Dead with Stranger Things as the theme. This will be the first pinball game created based on something Netflix. This is why you'll see a comic con room dedicated to it... trust me no JW toy just Stranger Things.

Bad source. Definitely JP, not ST.

#39 4 years ago

It will be The Severed Arm of Samuel Jackson That Somehow Got Stuck Perfectly in a Doorway to Fake Out Laura Dern... on a spring.

#40 4 years ago

What will the Main toy be?
    The shooter rod, has 2 springs.

#41 4 years ago

The park tour car with the kids trapped falling through a tree in the back box. You have to hit targets in time to save them.

Who cares if it's the wrong movie. That would be cool!

#42 4 years ago

Groot toy from GOTG will be remoulded to TREX head. Groot arms replaced with tiny TREX arms.

#43 4 years ago

Balls to Jurassic World!! Bring on the Demogorgon!

#44 4 years ago

Wow, didn't see that coming

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Did your inside source also tell you Stranger Things is about aliens?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-world-what-will-the-main-toy-be-poll?hl=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.