IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3841 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

USA & Canada customers you can now get my mods direct from Little shop of games
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

***NEW T-REX****
check post #73 https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/2#post-5992509
22 (resized).jpg22 (resized).jpg

Hello guys. Here is my first time that im doing mods for new stern machine. I was making a lot of mods for early games and for JJP. This is my first stern NIB machine and I really love this game!

Im sure there is few people who never saw my creations so I will be happy to clear few things.

*ALL of my mods are NOT 3D printed.
*All of my mods made by hand and they get mold and resin or other material casting.
*ALL of my mods have 2K (dual component) clear coat like car and high quality figures to protect the paint.
*I’m outside the USA and also English is not my first language.

I got Jurassic park premium and I really love this game, so much fun! But I didn’t like the cheap plastic looking and the look of the T-REX so I decide to make this machine with more details and to replace almost all plastics and cheap things with my own sculpts and ideas.

My first mod for this machine is the signs. I didn’t like the original. Too much cheap plastic looking and text and led are too small and you barley notice when they lit.
I decide to sculpt my own signs and to make the symbols bigger and to make the signs to fit better with the theme. This signs are made by solid resin and the symbols are UV printed + coating on acrylic insert. You can adjust the place of the signs as you.

Because we are in lockdown in my country my studio is closed and I will be back to studio later and I have other mods to still ship so I decided to take pre orders for the signs starting now. Shipping time will be 2-4 months and pre orders will have a special price. Pre order is limited to 50 pieces only! And I will do my best to ship it asap. I will also add a gift to all pre orders.

****the set include 5 signs and the symbols on the signs lit with led like the original.****

Price for set of 5 signs: 225$ - pre order price
FedEx express 48 hours shipping: 30$
Price AFTER pre order: 245$

How to sign in for the sculpted signs?
Please send me pm in facbeook/Instagram/Pinside
there is NO option to sign in for future mods. i recommend to follow this thread and my instagram.

What next?
I have 4 mods to JP right now. 1 of them is the T-REX and another more creations
Here is a sneak peek for the upcoming T-REX
This is the actual sculpt without painting. This sculpt going to get a mold and after I will cast it with flexible material. This T-REX will fit all versions of Jurassic park stern pro/premium/LE and its works really great in the game! I work so hard to make it fit and its have many details!
I will post more info about it next week

people who bought the signs will be the first in line for the T-REX and the interactive mod.

As you know its very hard to take photo and video of led lights so here is some photos and video but I must say its looks much better in person!

click on the photo to see them in better quality
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
post1 (resized).jpgpost1 (resized).jpg
post 2 (resized).jpgpost 2 (resized).jpg

*photos are prototype

I recommend to check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157716340857542

You are welcome to check my Instagram page to see some of my creation and I really recommend to check my pinide thread that I made and the feedbacks from costumers.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

European costumer? You can buy my mods from Freddy’s pinball paradise and save shipping price
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

Thanks for Karl from IE pinball for the help on this mod!

Thank you guys

Banner-ComingSoon (resized).jpgBanner-ComingSoon (resized).jpg

#7 3 years ago

thank you very much guys
my friend just fix my English so just to clear things.
there is no waiting list for the T-REX

pre orders for the signs open NOW!
you can send me pm or write here and i will send you all info.

Quoted from JRay23:

I’m really excited to see what you come up with!
Any thoughts on doing something with the raptor? The spring just doesn’t do much and the mold really leaves a lot to be desired.

i recommend you to wait

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Oh, man. I'm hoping to get a T-Rex!

T-REX is limited for 250 pieces only.
100 pieces to USA
and 150 pieces to Europe

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Trex is $100 to the US? Total cost? If so I am in.

hahahah no way its 100$
100 PIECES to USA
150 PIECES to Europe

#22 3 years ago

many people ask me if the signs are lit so the answer is YES. watch the video. and here is a photo its just not looking good in photos but looks awesome in person!

****the set include 5 signs and the symbols on the signs lit with led like the original.****

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Dammit Lior - stop making your junk for games I own. I'm sick of sending you money.
In this case, I don't even own my JP Premium yet (looking for one local), but I already know I'm gonna want all your stuff.
Put me down...
I hate you!

hahahah thank you!
don't get GNR im making mods for it

Quoted from Pinballer67:

I would guess he's putting us together with USA "North America" etc.

you are correct

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Agreed. Just that 100 for north america seems low. Oh well.

the sells of this mod will be not by me. its will be sold in Europe by Freddy's pinball paradise
and in USA and all this area will be sold by zach meny (flippinout pinball)
so maybe if you want to save place you can ask them to sign you into waiting list.

people who bought the signs will be the first in line for the T-REX and the interactive mod.

will make over 250 if i will get more orders from this 2 exclusive distributors. right now 100 for usa but im sure its will be over. and maybe its will be limited for 350 pieces.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

So, your new sign set has leds and a new wiring harness or you transfer the stern led boards to your signs? They look really nice.

you use stern leds. its fit perfect. the signs have acrylic insert as the symbol and the led is from the back
i will post more photos soon
thank you

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

So how much will the T Rex cost?

you will need to wait for the full info on the reveal.

Quoted from Gorgar666:

Where is this Trex?

read the thread
coming soon....

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

If you are making a list for the T-Rex please include me on that

there is no list. please read the thread all info is there

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Does it have mechanical movement for the pro?....

no. its replacement sculpted T-REX with many details. fits all versions of stern Jurassic park

Thank you!
they are exclusive seller in the USA for the T-REX

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Indiana Jones already had ruins too...[quoted image]

3000$ sell me this set!
many people crazy me about it.
IJ MODS ARE SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT!

#40 3 years ago

10 places left for the signs pre order!

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

And we are first for Trex correct?

correct
all of the people who bought the signs in the pre order will be the first in line for T-REX
plan is 50 pieces each month

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I’m in for the signs! Very excited! The stock plastic signs are too hard to see when they are lit.

yes i agree!
you must see it in person to understand how mine looks

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Any idea when the Freddy's link will be updated with the Jpark bits?

i think until the end of the year.

#49 3 years ago

we are back to the studio so i order silicone and i will start to work on the signs production next week.
its looks like they will be shipped sooner from what i was thinking

i have 6 places left for the signs pre order for the first run.

European costumers can send emails to Freddy to book place for the signs / T-rex
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/

T-REX photos and details will be posted next week

1 week later
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Has the T-Rex been announced anywhere? Been waiting for an update all week.

the sculpts is ready before long time. we are now working on the right material. its must be hit proof so we are doing a lot a lot of testing from many materials. i wish until next week we will choose the right material and we will post photos of it.

about the signs. i already made a mold and we will start casting in Monday!
here is some production photo of all the light discs ready

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

How big are these?

this goes into my signs. its the acrylic inserts that lit.

1 week later
#57 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Any update on these?

yes im casting the signs and they will be shipped on time
T-REX - still working on it i wish next week i will post photos but cant promise. i want to make sure that im happy with the results and i don't want to rush.
will post photos of the signs production soon!

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Awsome! I am still waiting on my Prem anyway.....

you are on November runs? my friend also waiting for one

1 week later
#61 3 years ago

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savings

Birthday post (resized).jpgBirthday post (resized).jpg
#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

I've decided I'm definitely going to grab a t-rex from Freddies Pinball Paradise over in Europe when they get there. Going to do the jeep mod as well. These combined with the movie video/audio code and the game will be near perfect imo.

i think i hear her walking....

#64 3 years ago

we are moving to a new and bigger studio this week and week after. after all craziness of moving the studio we will start the shipping of JP signs and also first photos of the new T-REX!

Great news to all of my costumers in United Kingdom! As of now, The Pinball Bazaar is my Exclusive seller in United Kingdom!

You will save a lot of money on shipping and on taxes working with them. If you are in United kingdom and looking to buy my creations you can contact James [email protected]
or visit his coming soon website https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/

instagram exclusive uk (resized).jpginstagram exclusive uk (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

Freddy's pinball paradise is the distributor to UK

1 week later
#66 3 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Epic mod incoming...
[quoted image]

yes that is correct. its ready for production.
editing the post right now and the photos and will post it soon. maybe tomorrow.
its limited edition so make sure to order before its sold out!
shipping first run of the signs around next week

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

We can order now before it's posted?

no sorry. its will not going to be sold by me. you will need to order it from distributor depend on your location

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I am confused...I thought purchasers of the signs had first shot at Trex...?

That is correct. if you bought the signs you don't need to rush. you are on the first run for the T-REX you just need to send message to the distributor in your area and place order. please wait for my post with all details.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I went through you for the signs.
I am in Canada.
No distributer here of your mods.
Where do I get one from then
Dan

for the signs you can contact me. for TREX i will post all info tomorrow

#73 3 years ago

So after many many days and many many tests I’m finally glad to share with you my new sculpted T-REX for stern Jurassic park. I think it’s really a HUGE improvement for the game!

**THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION OF 555 PIECES ONLY!**

This is a full replacement that fits pro / premium / LE models.
It is very easy to install. You will get a manual and also tools that will help you with the installation and also few extra super cool gifts!

This is NOT 3D printed! its 100% made by hand.
It is made by special resin that has some flexibility and is hit proof.
The paints are dual component paints with 2 coating of matte clear coat and also dual component. Similar paint is used in cars and on high end figures.

This mod will come with extra teeth for the T-REX so you can replace them if you need to in the future (I don’t think you will ever need to replace them)

The sculpt is designed to hide the mechanism better than the original for premium and LE models and will also fit great on the pro.

I was working a lot on this creation and there is a lot of thinking behind it. My main goal was to make it fit better than the original and to make the proportions right. This T-REX has a bigger head than the original and shorter neck which makes the proportions right and makes it looks more like a real T-REX and much better than the original. The bottom jaw is designed to fit to the ramp much better than the original so you can forget about adjusting the T-REX as you did before. I did a lot of tests, around 100 games with that, and it works perfect. It has many details and when you will see it in person you will understand because the photos don’t do it justice!

HOW TO ORDER?
If you are from USA or Canada please contact me.
Price of the mod is 400$ + 25$ FedEx 48 hours shipping.
Because this mod going to be shipped in around March - April I’m asking only for 10% deposit

If you are outside USA or Canada
You can Pre-order yours from your local distributor.

Europe and United Kingdom:
Freddy's Pinball Paradise
www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de

Australia and New Zealand:
Pinball Haus
www.pinballhaus.com

United Arab Emirates:
Replay Dubai
www.replaydubai.com

Each distributor will have a different ETA for shipping so please ask them. I have GNR mods to ship before the T-REX so it will not be shipped until March – April but I will do my best to ship it before.

If you bought my JP signs you don’t need to worry about pre order just message me that you want the T-Rex and I will send you all details. You are already on the list of the first shipment shipping of the signs will start next week

I recommend to check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157717133555446/with/50673104597/

You are welcome to check my Instagram page to see some of my creation and I really recommend to check my Pinside thread that I made and read the feedback from customers

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball

*USA and Canada are limited for 200 pieces ONLY

im very busy with production for other creations and moving to a new studio so i will do my best to respond ASAP

Thank you guys

please click on photos to see a better resolution
19 (resized).jpg19 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg12 (resized).jpg20 (resized).jpg20 (resized).jpg22 (resized).jpg22 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg13 (resized).jpg13 (resized).jpg37 (resized).jpg37 (resized).jpg
b2 (resized).jpgb2 (resized).jpgb3 (resized).jpgb3 (resized).jpgb1 (resized).jpgb1 (resized).jpgb4 (resized).jpgb4 (resized).jpgb5 (resized).jpgb5 (resized).jpg
b6 (resized).jpgb6 (resized).jpg

#75 3 years ago

few people ask me so i will respond here

Q: im living in USA or Canada where i can buy that mod?
A: ONLY from me

Q: is it hard to install?
A: not at all. 15 min installation. you will also get tools that will help you and playfield protector pad as a gift.

Q: im living outside the US and i cant find it in my distributor shop
A: you need to send email and to say you want to Pre-order the T-REX. they will post info soon.

Q: i bought the signs. i need to send deposit?
A: no, just contact me and fill the survey with the code you will get from me.

Q: its fit to all models?
A: Yes

Q: if i buy it its will make the pro to move and catch the ball?
A: No

guys do not forget to fill survey. if you didn't fill it your place is not saved!

Thank you

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

[quoted image]
O wait,.....i dont have a stern JP.....
Looks great, crazy skills man! respect!

hahahah contact Freddy and buy a game! its great game!
Thank you!

Quoted from delt31:

Looks like limited to 200 in US Canada? That won't last long. Already in for 1!

yes thats is correct. you are on first run shipping!

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

....make the original look like Barney the Purple Dinosaur..

i grow on this dinosaur! i born in the 90's LOL
now you got me with his song stuck in my head....
Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination....

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Night and day difference. Another must have mod for JP. Any chance you hear the rumble of a sleeping dragon ...

he his sleeping now in the new studio. waiting to get in the production. im trying to not wake him up right now. we have successes with license also for the hobbit topper. there is great news soon for hobbit!!

Thank you

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just PM'd you (Texas, USA). I was on the fence like Timmy, but you shocked me off of it.
[quoted image]
BTW, since you're including an extra set of T-Rex teeth, can I just walk around in public with them in my mouth?

LOL Thank you!
yes you can but make sure to take photo and upload to Instagram. maybe you will win in my giveaway!!!!

#96 3 years ago

We are running low on fuel!

i need to reach out to all my distributors and to ask who will be happy to give some more pieces to USA. i wish until next week i will have answer
there is many JP in EU but i think not over USA and Canada.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just to clarify, the Trex was limited to 200 for the US and Canada. That's not changing right?

The T-REX is limited for 555 pieces world wide.
right now each distributor book X pieces right now USA only 200 and its can be changed depend on orders. when my stock is out USA costumers will need to buy from Europe. thats why its limited for 555 pieces and this not going to be changed.

#100 3 years ago

Guys please do not forget to fill the survey. without survey its like you are not in the list.

#102 3 years ago

****YOU HAVE A CHANCE TODAY TO WIN MY JP -T-REX!****
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball/
GOOD LUCK!

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from Reid420k:

I'll be there.... if I win this...it will be adding me about 2500$ extra candian to my new machine (would hVe to upgrade)

Good luck!

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

****YOU HAVE A CHANCE TODAY TO WIN MY JP -T-REX!****
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball/
[quoted image]
GOOD LUCK!

Congratulation to the winners and Thanks a lot to Karl who did this awesome Tournament
was so fun to watch it!

#110 3 years ago

THE T-REX IS LIMITED FOR 1 T-REX PER PERSON!
people who bought it twice or more will be out from the list.

will post info tomorrow about if there will be more units to USA. waiting for respond from other distributors.

BTW im not from Europe and not from USA so there is no import taxes when you get it in USA because my country and USA have tax free agreement.

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Probably hoarders wanting to flip for a profit....

Yes people did same with my POTC HMS and im really trying to avoid it. this is also why im sending the survey.
same for my distributors they are all must sell it in X price also if this is the last one in stock. if someone want to sell it higher he cant.
but on my costumer that im selling direct i cant control on how much they sell it after they buy from me.

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

Love it! Will buy via Freddie

say hello from Lior!
Thanks

#115 3 years ago

Good morning everyone.
after talking with my distributors we decide to keep it as it was.
Only 200 pieces to USA and Canada. when they will be sold out you can buy them from Europe but the price will be much higher because of the shipping costs and the Taxes.

i will ship some signs this week for the people in the first run

Thank you

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Is there any reason why this has to be a limited edition?

most of my creations are limited edition. you can check my other thread and see also costumer feedbacks.
we decide to make it limited because we don't want to cast and paint this mod forever so we can have time to make other stuff and not only T-REX
and its limited for 200 pieces in USA because the distributors already bought the stock and this is what i have left.

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Is the weight the same as the Stern TRex? That mech is touchy and I don't want there to be issues if the new sculpt is heavier.

there will be no issues. me and my engineer was testing it a lot and this motors can move a bigger weight of what they have now
so if its weight is more or less its not going to effect on the motors or the whole mech. we are doing animatronics for over 16 years

1 week later
1 week later
#121 3 years ago

Hello guys. here is some production updates.

we didn't start the T-REX production yet. we will start to work on the molds only in February.
i have 20 signs ready to ship. 10 to distributors and 10 to customers but i decide to NOT ship them.
we moved to a new studio before few days and we have now super professional machines to help us with the casting and finishing and to make the results like never done before and the results are insane (you can check my GNR mods). the 20 pieces that i have now i cast them over a month ago and we just paint them and they don't looks good and i cant ship it to my customers if im not happy with the results. so we are going to cast all signs again next month and we will start to ship them from next month (still on time)

im still taking pre-orders to the T-REX and we already working on 3rd mod for Jurassic park who will be ready after the TREX will start to ship.
this mod will be super interactive with the game and pro owners will love it!

Merry Christmas!

Thank you very much

1 week later
#123 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I just put an preset on a Premium. Can I get in on the plastics and the t-Rex?

Yes sure. i just sent you PM

BTW this month will post updates and photos on production and im doing my best to ship 5 testers of TREX next month.

#125 3 years ago

Hello! My POTC HMS Mod has been nominated for TWIPY mod of the year! If you are a fan of my work, your vote would be greatly appreciated

https://twipys.com/2020-twipys-ballot/

art of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpgart of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#126 3 years ago

im posting updates in my GNR thread. you are welcome to check it. post #195 and post #208
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

we are in lockdown right now but still working from home on painting.
i was in my studio during weekend and made new mold for the JP signs. after lockdown we will cast and paint them.
T-Rex will get a mold next month and we will start production.

i really recommend to follow here. im trying to post updates all time
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

Thank you very much for your patience

2 weeks later
#129 3 years ago

I am excited to announced that I have teamed up with Little Shop of Games! They are now the exclusive seller of my creations in the USA & Canada! Check out www.littleshopofgames.com for more info!

Little Shop of Games is now an official partner of The Art of Pinball. Products that have already been purchased will continue to be shipped direct from me until I clear the backlog. All future orders will be sold and shipped through Little Shop of Games.

*Price includes shipping for Jurassic park mods and GNR (for pre - orders only)

little shop of games v4 (resized).jpglittle shop of games v4 (resized).jpg

#130 3 years ago

I'm finally happy with the results and its looks GREAT!
we are still in crazy lock down but i toke the parts with me so i can sand and paint them.
Shipping soon
i hope the lockdown will end soon and we will be back to the studio ASAP to keep working on more signs and finally to work and ship the T-REX!!!!

1 week later
#133 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

JP signs soon? And then TREX...

shipping until next Friday! T-rex we start production in March after GNR mods

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from DeWhal:

Shipping begins next Friday or until next Friday?
I've been checking Freddys site and they are not up for sale there yet..

Until next Friday. Freddy will have them in march.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

When will those that paid you a while back ship and from..?

please read my message above when i already reply to you...

shipping until next Friday! T-rex we start production in March after GNR mods

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There's a GNR feeding frenzy right now = $$$
The Trex has been pre-sold out with non-refundable deposits = No rush.

No you are wrong! its all work by a list. and in our studio we have production line depend on the machine who cast in the studio and the molds.
GNR mods was sold before i reveal the T-REX and the casting machines are busy with this right now and also the workers.
people who bought GNR mods paid in full not only 40$ deposit and same no refunds.

As i wrote here and in the deposit message i said that the production of T-REX will start in 4-6 months. and people know about it.
its really not about who paid we do all by line to make it fair!

not everything is about the money.... i will be very very happy to give you refund right now just send me your paypal address. please read my thread and the message you got from me when you place a order

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Are you sure those GnR owners can't wait a little longer? I'm sure they would be more than happy to let the T-Rex cut in line.

As i said its all working by production line and who order first. GNR mods was before the T-REX reveal
will not start to work on T-REX before March and to make mold and prepare the casting machine it will take time.
we also had 1 month of lockdown that we didn't work at all so its add 1 month delay for all products

BTW our top top priority right now its the JP signs thats are ready and on the packing table. i will pack them tomorrow and i still need to make new manual because we change few things on the installation.

#143 3 years ago

First run is ready!
packing during the weekend. shipping until next Friday.
Next run will be shipped next month.

#145 3 years ago

Tracking numbers sent for the first run of the JP signs.
if you didn't got tracking number your signs will be shipped next month.

Thanks

1 week later
#148 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Signs arrived today. They look great! Installation tomorrow night. Thanks!
[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo!
Enjoy your new mod

Quoted from PoMC:

I'd like to get on the Trex list, if possible, but need to know if this is compatible with the T-Tex Alive mod for the pro that makes the head move.
Thanks.

Yes it is.
there is no list anymore you can get one from here
Welcome

#149 3 years ago

T-REX production just started!
will ship second batch of signs next week and after we will ship 5 T-REX for close friends that will test it for me so i will make sure its fit and works good also on more machines. after im getting ok for all 5 we will do production for all of them and will start to ship in April. make sure to check your PM next month.
BTW not need more testers. Thanks

3 weeks later
#155 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Hows the T-rex testing going? Are we getting close?

My friend didn't got the game from stern yet because stern delay all shipments for JP premium. i sent only 1 so far and when we will be back from the holiday i will send one to little shop of games and 3 more testers. we will start ship the T-REX around the end of this month.

Quoted from chubtoad13:

I installed my signs yesterday and WOW!! They do what I had hoped and they look great in the game.
One of my pet peeves about JP and some other new Sterns is the LEDs placed behind plastics are too hard to see when lit up. And it’s usually pretty important information.
When I first got the game, I heard “Extra Ball is Lit.” I trapped the ball and looked for a minute for the extra ball light and never found it. I had to google it to see that it was on the right ramp.
The signs fix that. When Pteranodon Attack is lit, its bright and noticeable. When the mode is running the light flashes, which is super helpful. Who knew?
For me, it’s a literal game changer.
I also love that they are moulded and not 3d printed. Amazing work LIOR!

Thank you very much. yes only when you get them installed you understand how good they are and how they improve the game. my photos are really bad and doesn't do justice. i had same issue like you also with the map insert and thats why i made the signs.
Enjoy

BTW they are now available here
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-jurassic-park-hand-sculpted-lit-signs-set-of-five/

1 week later
#158 3 years ago

****PRODUCTION UPDATE****

we finally finish to make all orders for GNR mods that was sold before the T-REX
we also finish to make all JP signs and they are going to be shipped this month.

on our production line we have the JP T-REX thats have the top top priority. we already have molds and we are starting to cast all orders + stock next week. after that we will paint them and we will start to ship them as soon they are ready.

next week 5 friends of mine going to get the T-REX and you can also go to check it out at Little shop of games.

we will start to ship the T-REX in may and we will finish all orders until June - July.

there is few changes.
we got a lot of bad feedbacks about FedEx shipping and they also raise the prices so we decide to change company to DHL so shipping price not going to be 25$ its going to be little higher. you can also stay at 25$ but its going to be shipped with usps with no tracking or insurance. prices go up all over the world and shipping prices are crazy now. we are checking the option about little shop of games that may ship all orders. and we will let you know what we decide to do soon.

we are changing from normal company to LTD with trademark and we also have big patent about pinball thats running right now and there is a lot of annoying bureaucracy and its really taking most of my time. so i decide to take few weeks off. production is still running shipping is still running and there is a lot of new mods i will just be less in here and customer service. but i have my team to respond to you if need

when we have few ready to ship i will start to send links to pay the full payment.

Thank you very much for all of your support and your patience

#159 3 years ago

got the casting material today. will take it tomorrow to my studio and we will start the casting!
we will post photos around wekend

#166 3 years ago

The beginning....

#167 3 years ago

Just sent tracking numbers for JP signs.
we finish to ship all of them. distributors will get stock in May

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My T-Rex is ready for her makeover!

Oh BTW we are starting shipping of them next weekend. already working on installation video.

#171 3 years ago

i have 5 ready to ship! we improved the prototype and they looks much better!
these 5 going to be shipped for testing but production is still running and we will ship more soon there is few more things that we need to test and fix before shipping the next run (i hope next weekend)

#177 3 years ago

Thank you guys.
i got few messages about ordering the T-REX. you can order them only from little shop of games

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I understood that European orders should be directed to Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Germany. Is that still valid?

Yes correct. they will get them next month

1 week later
#181 2 years ago

we are starting to ship today!
next week we will ship more and we will ship few each week.
im going to send payment link very soon for people that their package is packed and ready to ship. if you will not respond in 48 hours we will jump to the next one on the list. and we will wait for your respond on the next shipment

not need to send me message im sending messages by order of pre order and if you bought the JP signs you are the first to get the T-REX
if you didn't paid deposit because you bought the signs please contact me now.

Thanks

#188 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Can you start from the back of the alphabet, so I can be first?

you will wait longer

#192 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Honored to be the first recipient of Lior's newest work. And I'm happy to report, it does not disappoint. The detail is incredible. Brilliant work once again Lior. Can't wait to install tomorrow! Oh, forgot to include the mouse pad gift!
[quoted image]

So happy to see you got it! and im glad that you are the first
we will install it tomorrow together on video and its not mouse pad...

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Here she is in all her glory. Install is surprisingly simple. Lior strikes again!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the photos! was fun to install it together and see your Awesome collection!

Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Fukin Awesome!!!!!!
Brilliant Lior, you are a master. What is the nest project??

Thank you Next project is GB

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Just curious if there is a weight difference between the two?
Is there video of her in action?

The weight doesn't effect the motors. There is a video on the first post.

#208 2 years ago

Hello everyone. if you read international news you can see that my country and my area is under a HUGE rocket attack. things are very crazy and very scary.
Just yesterday we had 150 rockets in 10 minutes to my area and last night between 2-5 AM at night we had 850 rockets.it's a very difficult and scary time right now. workers not coming to the studio, we barely sleep and always just run to the shelter and stay there for a long time. There is no work right now on any part. no shipping's, no production and no customer support during those days. We hope all will get back to normal soon (it can take weeks) and we will be back to work too.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 week later
#219 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!

about production and shipping
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.

so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.

as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!

We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.

Thank you very much guys  

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Glad all is good so far.... when my Trex shows up... it shows up...no rush......

yours is the first one that goes when we are back

Thank you guys!

#228 2 years ago

Looking for someone that order the T-REX and have skills to make installation video.
the guy that was doing the video just told me it will take 4 weeks lol so im not going to wait and i can ship one for the video tomorrow if need.

please only someone that have good skills in video editing and good English

Thanks

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

So glad to hear things have settled down and that you are ok. That's insane about the rocket hitting the building next door. Waiting for this mod, as amazing as it will be, is a drop in the bucket in comparison to knowing you are ok (hopefully you understand that reference). Just saying that I'm elated you and your family are ok.

I'm pretty well versed in video production and editing and have the equipment. I can do this for you for sure. Feel free to PM me.

will send you one tomorrow.
Thanks

#231 2 years ago

Because of a system issue. all of the products include my products was Out of stock at Little Shop Of Games.
we just fixed the issue and all products are available to order or back order. stock for most of the mods should arrive next week.

Thanks

#238 2 years ago

Hello guys. we will be back to the studio in Friday. we will prepare to ship 50% of the orders in the first week of June.
we will start to send the payment request soon if yours is on the first run. if you didn't got a message from me until next weekend thats mean that your T-REX will be shipped in July - August. if you bought it not direct from me you will get it in August - September

Thanks

#240 2 years ago

all distributors in August - September maybe before

1 week later
#242 2 years ago
Quoted from Marangsanz:

I preorder one a few days ago on little shop of games. Does anyone know if that guarantees you’ll get one? The website says, “ ITEMS WILL SHIP BETWEEN June 1, 2021 and August 1, 2021” which sounds like a guarantee, but you never know.

yes yes its guarantee you will get one
it will be shipped more around august and not June 1. because of the war and delays. we changed the date just yesterday for new orders.
but old orders we will do our best to ship it on time

#244 2 years ago

we have 50% of the T-REX's ready to ship.
we still didn't sent payment request because im very busy. we will send it until next weekend.
we will start pack and ship them in Monday and we are waiting for the installation video from Tim

Thanks

#246 2 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Do you have an updated time schedule for the shipments to Germany?

i already respond to you

all distributors in August - September maybe before

#250 2 years ago

I just sent info by private messages for the people in the first run.
if you didn't got message your T-REX will be shipped around August.

If you paid but didn't sent me message back with your full address its like you didn't paid so please DO NOT forget

Thanks

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Good luck caging mine and getting her sedated for the long boat ride across the Atlantic. Her habitat is fully stocked with live goat meat and ready to go![quoted image]

you will need to take this goat off. and also the tree on the left

#254 2 years ago

anybody know with what i need to feed them?!
i love them! and i like that each one is different! not like other of my creation that you need to make it 1 : 1 here we are free to paint as we want!
and because its made by hand and painted by hand each one have his own personality!
so how you are going to call yours?! mine is Lindsey...

packing them on Monday. and waiting for good video for installation. for now its looks like i will install it with each one of you in a video chat....

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Is the installation the same as taking the original on and off? I have had to do that a few times already

yes 100% same. if you have a early build game you need to do something extra but its takes just 5 min more

#263 2 years ago

Wow i really hate people that thinking only about the money. You don't want to know how much time we spent to make it on the production and developing the product. And also we have a lot of costs. So no. No vacation but its annoying and disgusting to see people that spending their time to calculate and thinking about that. money is not everything....

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Hey Lior, do you provide tracking/shipping notifications, or should we just know that when we pay the T-Rex was shipped? If the latter, about how long does it usually take to arrive to US addresses?

Lior will be back next Tuesday but they are all packed and ready to ship. We are waiting only for the installation video and when we will have it it will be shipped. DHL shipment takes 24-72 hours

Edit:
we are starting to ship Tracking numbers from today. But the item will be shipped only when we will get the instruction video.
you will get notification from DHL and from us here in the thread when DHL pick it up.

if you didn't paid yet and didn't sent us the details that we ask in the message until Thursday we will give your place for the next one on the list.
Right now we are waiting for respond from:
stuckey_t
jhoward1082
edwood40
r00dvm
cheeks

#283 2 years ago

We just sent tracking numbers.
the packages will be shipped ONLY after we get the installation video.
if you didn't got tracking number thats mean you will need to wait for the next run that ill be shipped between July - August

Thanks

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

Ordered mine through Little Shop of Games in May. Hopefully I will receive mine soon!

as Lior said above August - September

Quoted from JMCFAN:

Really want to see the install video.... hope its not too difficult....

you will need to wait a few days. toke me 30 min to install it without any instructions from Lior and it was my first mod that i ever installed on a pinball machine
and Lior will be available for all customers to install it in a live video chat! 

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Can you make some with bloody faces?

No sorry

Quoted from timlah79:

As of this afternoon (6/16) the video is DONE! Lior will provide you with a private link / QR code to watch. It will not be publicly shared so please *don't share* the link you'll receive. Please also pay very close attention to each step and callout within to ensure your install is as seamless as possible. I "spared no expense" in producing it, including as much detail as I could. I hope it helps you guys install this incredible piece of art with ease.

Thank you very much. The video is great!
DHL will pick it up today. and you will get it next week!

Quoted from zr11990:

How will this work if we bought it from shop of games.

same as here but you will get yours only in September

#305 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Woohooo. I just got a text from DHL. Terri the Trex is moving fast and will be here next week.

yes they just toke it. the airport is 15 min from here so it will go on the flight today.

#310 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Waiting on a text.

you will get text message ONLY if you have account with DHL
if no there is no text message for you. and you can sign in for notification in DHL website By the tracking number you got

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Thanks! Monday the 28th for me... PERFECT!

welcome i think it will arrive sooner...

#319 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Are the ones from house of games different than the ones bought directly

little shop of games
and no.

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

when will we see the video?

when you will get the package you have personal QR code.
you will need to wait until you get the package. we cannot share the link because each QR is private so you cant share it

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I sold my JP but I still want to watch it, this is a fantastic looking mod.

I have watched more mod install videos than I can count! I don’t know why, I don’t own the games or the mods, I just like watching the content… so I don’t understand either?

Tim spent over 100 hours on the video and Karl from IE pinball also spent tons of hours and also me.
we don't want others to watch it and to use it as hey if you want to maintenance your stern factory T-REX watch Lior video. so no its not going to happen.
we work so hard for this video and only people that bought the mod can see it. if you don't have the mod you don't need to use it or watch it. this is an exclusive video for our customers only!

please respect our time and work. Thanks

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Obviously if you are a buyer of the T-Rex you will be able to view the video and use it however you wish. On the other hand, while I don't speak for Lior, my assumption is that he does not want to assume any risk or liability (or even just complaints) from those that might utilize the video for other purposes and they do something wrong or damaging to their pins.
Additionally, many mod producers obfuscate their written/video instructions so that others don't use them to backwards engineer their products and sell them as competing items. Ultimately, resources will leak and get into the hands of those that truly desire them. However, why should the creators make it easy for them to do so?

Listen to him. Smart guy

#335 2 years ago

WOW that was FAST!!! its looks like 12 people already got the package and there is few that should get it today.
i recommend to check your tracking number with DHL website

#339 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

And you'll still get it faster than if USPS were shipping it across town.

That's why we are not working with USPS
Looks like 80% of the package will arrive in Monday
DHL broke the record! 22 hours shipping from my country to USA WOW!

#342 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

MIne shows its in the US.....but still showing the 28th

Check it in Monday it will update

#354 2 years ago

its looks like a rain of T-REX'S happening in USA right now lol. over 40 just delivered today!
Guys feel free to call me in Instagram and Facebook in video if you need any help with the installation!
me and my team will be very happy to guide you and help you by video chat

Thanks for the photos keep them coming!
and ENJOY!!!!

#357 2 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

So my install was going very smoothly until it came time to put on the new lower jaw on. It seems my unit wouldn't allow the screws to sit deep enough in the countersinked hole. this prevented them from screwing into the metal jaw plate.
I fixed this by using a drill bit to carefully remove away of the plastic hole thickness. Be very careful as taking away too much will cause the screw from falling through to the other side. I used a 3/16 bit and turned it by handle. Dont use a drill! only one turn at a time.
Also, the button screw (single closest to the tongue) doesn't need to stick out as far as the left and right holes. If you screw the bottom hole in too much, it will poke through the other side and put a hole in the tongue sticker.
Also, My JP was made late last year and I have 3/4" spacer between plastic and metal plate. I didnt need to put shorter ones in like what it said in the video.
Dont panic if yours are 3/4". If your machine wasnt made in the first 6-12 months, you may be fine with them.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow Thanks for the tip and the help. really appreciate that!
im cleaning the screw holes by myself before shipping but yes but we can miss some because it all made by hand.
your tip is great and the right thing to do. i recommend to do it with smaller drill head.

i still recommend to check the spacers also if your game is late built

Thank you again and enjoy

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

And she is finally installed!
Unfortunately, I had the 3/4" spacers. My hardware store didn't have 5/8" so I bought a 3/8" and two 1/8" to make it work. Had to make a second trip back to the hardware store as one of my C-Clips (securing the jaw) flew off in some direction as I applied some pressure to pull it off. I have no idea where it landed, probably embedded in the carpet somewhere only to be found by the vacuum cleaner at some point. I hate C-Clips! Oh well, I got it all fixed up. Seems to be testing okay so far.
The JJPOTC HMS Endeavor Ship mod was/is one of the best mods ever produced....until this. Lior is the king of all pinball mods.
[quoted image]

Thank you very much! i also hate E clips LOL
i totally agree with you its really a huge upgrade the game!
HMS was good creation but to be honest im not a fan of getting the HMS under my name because most of the parts was made by 3d printer but after the HMS ALL of my creations was made by hand only!

Enjoy

#365 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

These look terrific! I am ready to place an order for a T-Rex and the signs, however, I will be moving in three weeks. Is it safe to assume that I can use my new address and both will not arrive until after July 12? Just want to make sure.

Thank you
yes. new orders can be done only here
and it will be shipped only in August - September

signs are very limited quantity. we are not casting more so make sure to order them ASAP!

#372 2 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Awesome package and extras!
Put mine in yesterday, I didn't watch the video but the install only took about 40 mins, probably 10 of which was trying to get the holes in the lower jaw to line up..
It wasn't a hard install at all.
I did have to print some smaller spacers for the plastic behind it.
It looks f'n awesome!!
Beautiful work Lior!
Only concern is how much the new rex makes contact with the left fence post.
Is that covered in the video?
It doesn't look like there is much you can do about it.

I recommend everyone to ignore your post!
DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL IT WITHOUT WATCHING THE VIDEO!!!!

there is many steps that you MUST do in specific order and also there is few things you need to change and replace. I recommend you to take out all of what you did and install it with the video! Not need to line the screws if you was watching the video... we didn't made the video for fun....

Again DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL IT WITHOUT WATCHING THE VIDEO! THERE IS MANY THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T FIGURE WITHOUT THE VIDEO!!!!

#395 2 years ago

Thank you very much guys for the feedback's and the photos.
Thank you Tim for the great responds and support when im sleeping lol

the signs are sold out and we will not make more. the only option tog et them is to buy it direct from Freddy's pinball paradise.
trust me guys these signs are awesome and will upgrade your game A LOT!!!!

The T-REX is almost sold out in USA. distributors will get it in August - September. we barley have stock for USA

keep them coming!!!!

#397 2 years ago

do not forget to tag us ON THE PHOTO!
front 15X15cm RGB (resized).jpgfront 15X15cm RGB (resized).jpg

#433 2 years ago
Quoted from Cmollan:

I’m sorry to ask this- can someone send me the link or show me which #post that Tim’s install video is on.
I suck at finding stuff buried on pinside.
Much appreciated !!

its inside your package. if no send me pm and i will share it with you

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Liorex looks fantastic and works great!
The install wasn't bad, but I had the same problems with the installation as others (1. jaw holes misaligned, 2. jaw holes not countersunk deeply enough to expose any screw threads, and 3. the ¾" plastic spacers needed to be reduced to ⅝"), so thanks to everyone who had already figured out those solutions for us!
I'm baffled at how Tim got some of those camera angles, so huge kudos for the install video!
Also Kudos to Stern for good design on things like connectors and modularity - this could have been way harder!
[quoted image]

Thank you very much!
we solved all of these issues for the next batch (distributors) we fixed the screw holes on the new mold we made and now its fit perfect for the early version green T-REX and also to the new one (brown).
we will ship more very soon and in August we will ship to distributors

Enjoy

#437 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Awesome. Just so that I can set my expectation, if I ordered a couple of weeks ago from Little Shop of Games, those will go to them in August?
Thanks,

No. couple weeks ago you will get around September - October
there is many orders before you.

#440 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

liorillusion huh? Why the downvote?
Sorry, but your t-rex doenst look smart / bad-ass to me and just asking if customizing is possible.
Well, downvote this post if i’m right

Munsters
im from my phone and if you got downvote it was by mistake. i will remove it
but i see your comments in the forum and also in my threads and i know when someone is serious and when someone just trying to be a troll.
its ok you don't like it i also doesn't like many things and thats why im making my own stuff
and if im checking your history in pinside its looks like many people downvote you on other posts so maybe im right or maybe im wrong

BTW if you want anything custom you are always welcome to send to me or to my team a email and we will take care of that.

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Ah, mistake, no problem. But your last sentence is nonsense. Only downvotes in an sales advertisement about LE prices. Also have some keyposts aswell.

we need to respect everyone in this hobby also if we don't like what he say and to make this hobby more fun and lovely
we are good people

#443 2 years ago

and now. Production update....
we just finish to paint and clear coat all orders that was made direct with me.
i will start to pack them in Monday and they will be shipped next Friday.
i will start to send PM around the weekend and they will be shipped sooner from what i expect.

Next batch is distributors around August. and we will finish to ship all orders until October.

Thank you

#446 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

You could easily had some blood with a paint brush....?
amazon.com link »

There is a free upgrade that will be shared here soon. a little secret on the T-REX that i will share after i finish with this craziness of production.

#452 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Can someone clarify what the exact differences are between the original version and new version? My game is an LE with the green T-Rex. Will I need to drill/rework the new T-Rex? I saw the note that the mold was updated, but not sure which batches that affects.

only 10% had this issue because it was from the first mold and only the ones with the green T-REX on the game. we solve it and we already test it with both version and it works good. so yours not need any changes

1 week later
#455 2 years ago

We just pack all orders that was made direct with me.
DHL will come to pick it up tomorrow and you should get tracking number soon.

JP signs sold out!

we will ship the JP T-REX to distributors in August - September

I'm very very busy and i'm trying to target my time on creation, sculpting, packing and quality check only so I will not going to be active anymore in pinside, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. I made a new Facebook account and private Instagram account so from now my great team will give you the best service and support they can and if you still want to talk with me you can send me an email only. For product support you can contact my team and also your distributors.

I finally got approved for a patent that I was working on for over 3 years for pinball and arcade machines and it will be something that NEVER was done before and going to make your games more unique and look much better! we will reveal it on 1.1.2022 so make sure to save the date!

Thank you very much guys for your AWESOME love and support. I really appreciate it and very happy to get photos from you everyday of our products installed.

1 week later
#456 2 years ago

its looks like all of the shipment has arrived!

Little shop of games should get the T-REX this week but only 10% of the orders. we will ship them all of the orders next month
Germany and Australia will get them too at the same time.

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Any chance you will do another run of the signs?

only in 2022

2 weeks later
#466 2 years ago

We are shipping all orders to Little shop of games, Freddy's pinball paradise and Pinball Haus in Monday!
you will get your orders in August.
New orders from now will be shipped in October!

Stock for USA is very low!

Quoted from evh347:

I think I got one of the last available ‘JP sculpted sign’ mods from Little Shop of Games because they are now ‘sold out’. Glad I didn’t miss out on this one. The wife really likes them Lior!
[quoted image]

Thank you very much!
They are HUGE upgrade to the game and people figure it only after installation. but now they are out of stock

#469 2 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Three Lior-style upgrades to Stern JP that must be done…raptor pen, raptor tower, and lockdown bar, please!
Something in the control room would be great too. Nothing against the companies making 3D printed mods, but they’re not even close to Lior’s creations.

To be honest. we already sculpt all of those but never got them into production because the market is full with great ideas and products.
if we will get a lot of interest we will make those into production. we cant share any photos until its getting into production

You still plan on re running these in 2022 correct? I'm getting my game soon and must have these. Also, I have seen some of the sculpted action button trims you have done and they are AWESOME! Any chance you will do one for Jurassic Park?

yes. late 2022.
if we will get interest in the action button we will post it here and we will start to take orders

#474 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Lior - were you still looking to come out with an upgraded raptor as I believe you mentioned some time ago that you had a pretty cool idea for it? And would it suit both Prem/LE and Pro models?

We are not working only on a raptor.
We are Working on raptor pen, raptor and tower that will sold as a set only.
will fit for all versions.

#476 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Sweet - I'm in! When you're looking at announcing the set and starting to ship? Oh and can we get Australia at the front of the list
Looking forward to my T-Rex

Middle of 2022.
we are busy with Mandalorian right now
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-mandalorian-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

#481 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I am in on anything you bring to market...

also for a Unicorn dinosaur?

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm sure you are aware that the screw position/layout on the raptor pin in the Pro is different than the Prem/LE? It can be accounted for in a single mod, but just need to take into account when designing.

Thank you.
We have JP Pro, Premium and LE so we will test it in both.

#483 2 years ago

Any chance you can clone yourself and your staff so we get these sooner?

No sorry. its our last priority and we need also some free time

#484 2 years ago

No sorry. its our last priority and we need also some free time

Any chance you can clone yourself and your staff so we get these sooner?

if you're in rush. you can get them here. there is 2 left in stock
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

#495 2 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

I recieved mine today from the Aus store, were we meant to also get a cert of authenticity or was that only for pre-orders?

for everyone!
Please contact pinball haus and he will send you one. he have them and also make sure you got all gifts!

Quoted from delt31:

So I haven’t installed mine yet (from the original batch - haven’t had a chance yet) and I have the green trex. Will mine need to be redrilled to align properly?

some of them yes and some of them not

#498 2 years ago

Correct i just sent email to Babak. and i recommend to send him email about that if you haven't got the gifts. we sent it to him with a note to ship it to any customer!

#502 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I actually ordered one from there! But they are on backorder, and I thought I read here that they would take a long while. No?

Next batch in October. this will be the last batch.

#509 2 years ago

Dang, followed the directions, thought for sure I had it right but when I tested the T-Rex horizontal motion it gets stuck to either side and just sounds like it’s grinding. Any idea where I went wrong? I did change the 3/4 spacers for 5/8.

please try to adjust it in the settings and do it as factory.
im out of work for few months so im not near the game.
but feel free to send me pm and one of my guys will try to help you

1 month later
#516 2 years ago

Any update on when the signs will be in? I ordered and paid in June from Little Shop of Games. I ordered signs and T-Rex. Got the T-Rex but no word on signs.

please contact little shop of games. we are shipping more T-REX next week but signs only in 2022.
its looks like they forgot to send you the signs. please contact them by phone or email (phone is the best)

Thanks

1 week later
#523 2 years ago

We just shipped the LAST BATCH of the JP T-REX to little shop of games.
if you place order you should get tracking number in 1-2 weeks.

Europe and Australia wont get more because we are NOT making more. its almost sold out so this is the last chance to get one!
we are now cleaning our line for new mods and the old mods are discontinued forever!

we are working now on
Mandalorian, Ghostbusters, Deadpool, Wonka, WOZ, GNR, Godzilla, Indiana jones and Iron Maiden
and also on our big patent!

more JP mods and JP signs will be in the middle of 2022.

for production updates and more cool and new stuff you are welcome to follow us on Instagram

Thank you guys for your Awesome support

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I got it but they will sell out and people will know where to go to grab one. Mine is also available now, you dont have to wait. Its available when someone wants it.

Little shop of games have the T-REX IN STOCK!
they are ready to ship right now so not need to wait and the stock is limited!

https://littleshopofgames.com/

1 week later
#532 2 years ago
Quoted from Foz:

Mine just arrived from Freddys. It looks absolutely awesome, but I feel like the package was rather incomplete.
I received the head, the lower jaw, qr code, velvet bag and a certificate of authenticity
The video mentions a playfield protector, thank you card, multi-tool, bottle opener, magnet.
The opening post also mentions 'the mod will come with extra teeth for the T-REX so you can replace them if you need to in the future'
Also it didn't come in a box, like the video, but wrapped in bubble foil.
I have nr 208
I'm curious to hear what others exactly received.

please send email to freddy pinball paradise. i will send them now email too and check which gifts they have.
most of the gifts was limited for the people that bought it direct from me

No the box is only for people who bought it direct from me before long time. im sure they ship it with a box and not with just bubble wrap...

we are NOT sending extra teeth. we upgrade the material. no one got extra teeth. we already wrote it

2 months later
#539 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here

per you request we just finish to cast and paint a new run of JP signs. we made 100 sets ONLY and they will be THE LAST ONES!
we are NOT going to make more!

they are all ready and we will ship them to little shop of games next week. you can pre order them now and you will get them super soon, Next month!!!!

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-jurassic-park-hand-sculpted-lit-signs-set-of-five/

its also good time to say THANK YOU for all of the love and the feedbacks we gets about the T-REX. we just throw the molds and there is only few left in stock at little shop of games so who will get number 555?!?!?

and....

we can say that we are working for really long time on "Main creation" for JP. its a big creation that really add a lot to the game and changing the look of it.
this time we decide to change the all left side of the game. the gate with the raptor pen. we are changing all of it and it will be with so many details that you will blow away but... be patience. good things takes time

you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!

Thank you guys!

20220110204215 (resized).jpg20220110204215 (resized).jpg

#541 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

SO glad to hear as we needed a raptor replacement. Awesome news. The updated TREX imo is your best work.

Thank you!
wait to see the coming WOZ creation. it will be the best of alllll time!

1 week later
#545 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Trex mod from Lior looks way better in person.
Sign mod is a nice touch as well.
I finally got around to installing them on my premium.
Stern topper added and led eyes for the sling plastics as well today.
Decided to sell the LE.
It's been on location since new.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from ContraForce:

Looks awesome!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you guys for the photos!
Enjoy

3 weeks later
#547 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here
per you request we just finish to cast and paint a new run of JP signs. we made 100 sets ONLY and they will be THE LAST ONES!
we are NOT going to make more!
they are all ready and we will ship them to little shop of games next week. you can pre order them now and you will get them super soon, Next month!!!!
its also good time to say THANK YOU for all of the love and the feedbacks we gets about the T-REX. we just throw the molds and there is only few left in stock at little shop of games so who will get number 555?!?!?
and....
we can say that we are working for really long time on "Main creation" for JP. its a big creation that really add a lot to the game and changing the look of it.
this time we decide to change the all left side of the game. the gate with the raptor pen. we are changing all of it and it will be with so many details that you will blow away but... be patience. good things takes time
you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!
Thank you guys!
[quoted image]

JP signs are now in stock and ready to ship!

1 month later
#548 2 years ago

There is ONLY 8 T-REX heads left!!!!
No more runs! No more options to order!!!!

2 months later
#553 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is there a way to limit the left movement? Mine is hitting the electric fence hard.
Can someone tell me the adjustment to move head more down to the ramp, for better ball catches ?
Thank you

on my game its -3 for the left side. its on the game setting.

Quoted from delt31:

When is the raptor mod coming out? This game needs it!

we are just back from 2 months off. we are posting now new creations almost every day.

the raptor going to be the whole left side of the game. from the slings to the electric fence. complete upgrade that will be sold as a set only.
we need some more time to figure how to cast all of it. we will find solution soon
its super complicated with motors and electronic

we are doing the same thing for iron maiden and we will post them maybe together.
here is the link for the iron maiden thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

#559 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My T Rex lost 2 teeth under 10 plays. Is that normal ? Wonder if spare teeth have to include in the package. Didn’t get any spare teeth.
Hopefully I will not have a toothless trex soon.

No its not normal. just send us email and you will get new one for free

2 months later
#563 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Still didn’t get any

we will ship them when we will have shipment to our distributor in germany.
we also wrote in private messages

2 months later
#567 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Did anyone fix this issue any other way? I have this issue and can’t imagine how it isn’t true of all. However I bought my JP with the mod already installed and they didn’t include any of the instructions, so maybe mine is improperly installed? I read somewhere that the lower jaw risks not being snapped in ‘deeply enough’ or something during install?
I messed around with both top and bottom plates and can’t get jaw to touch ramp because of the jaw width hitting the ramp edges.
One of the teeth is broken too, but fortunately it is pretty hidden.

Please check if they changed any settings of the trex adjustment. Also check if they changed the spacer. Send me email please with a video

#572 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Follow up on my case, I fiddled further and have decent success rates again.
For the record, the front of the bottom jaw does not touch the ramp no matter how much I try, but having a small gap (1mm?) seems to be functional. Also, the mandibles of the jaw touch the ramp sides when in lowest position, blocking any lower movement. That said, I just had 4 straight catches and one miss, and am going to call it good for now.
I restored settings to default, then set middle bias to -5 (for my particular machine), which sets the trex looking straight at the front of machine, not necessarily perfectly middle with the ramp, and vertically I feel I was sort of in the middle of the range. (Any lower is blocked by the ramp sides/mandible). I’m still curious if anyone’s jaw tip actually touches the ramp and/or if other mandibles (wide part of jaw) are somehow NOT touching the ramp sides when lowered.

Glad you find a way to fix it.
yes all of those are normal. it not need to touch the ramp. there is some clearance
on my game with my T-REX or without. it not always getting the ball in.
on my game its -3

i hope next month we can reveal our new creation and not the last for JP!

#573 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/

Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpgBlack Friday 2022 (resized).jpg

#576 1 year ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Happy Birthday!! Can I get a raincheck for when your next JP mod comes out hahaha

Thank you. I hope next month!

1 month later
#598 1 year ago

Hello guys! Thank you for the support, and I am glad you like it!
As I promised, there is a complete upgrade for the whole left side of the game and the backboard.
We have been working on it for a really long time. It is over 20 pieces that I sculpt. That's because there are so many details on each part, and it will take time to complete it...
It will be worth the wait! the GNR topper takes me over 2 years and I promise this project is one of a kind and upgrades the whole game!

But surprise!
We also made a new creation for JP, and I will post it soon! we have a lot of new products for many games that we will start to post next week so stay tuned!

#600 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just need that raptor mod!!

it will be part of the whole kit.

#603 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looking forward to see the new mod as the current JP mods are very well done. That being said do u have to buy the entire kit or will specific pieces be available to buy separately i.e. raptor? As an example I already have several of your pieces on my IJ (ruins, idol, plastic covers), and would like the POA rails. In order for me to get them I have to buy the entire kit, and then sell the stuff I don't need....all good either way, but curious

we don't know yet. but it will be 3 separate areas that you can purchase

1 month later
#609 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates

We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February

We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.

We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html
instagram euro seller (resized).jpginstagram euro seller (resized).jpg

For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!

GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!

We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).pngBuffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png

https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Our Instagram
artofpinball (resized).pngartofpinball (resized).png

Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

#611 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

No JP Raptor update/tease...??

its like the GNR topper almost 3 years...
when you will see it you will understand why it toke that long

#613 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Just found this thread, wow fantastic work! Ever consider doing a volcano for Congo? I think everyone on the owners thread would buy one, as the majority out there are broken and the one replacement option from Pinball Center is not great compared to the OEM.

Thank you
we don't have this game. send me some photos in PM

1 week later
#615 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

The GNR topper is over the top can't wait to see the raptor slash left side of JP.

Thank you

3 weeks later
#617 1 year ago

We are starting to make a line of sculpted action buttons for all stern games.
it will be much bigger than the ones we already made and with more details and the cost will be lower than our jjp action buttons
if you see the one I made for JP you can start imagine whats going to be on the backboard and the left side very very soon!!!!
pinside (resized).jpgpinside (resized).jpg

#620 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

When will action buttons be available?

Few days maybe tomorrow. taking photos on the game right now
we haven't made many of those so we will may sell it in a few batches

#621 1 year ago

Hello guys
Our Jurassic Park Action Button V2 is now available for Pre-Order Estimate to ship April - May
It's already in production, and we will ship them to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball soon!

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand, and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Compared to our other action buttons we made in the past this is a V2
V2 - Is a new Style of Action Buttons. More details and much bigger than older versions

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Special resin cast from a flexible material and dual component paints. No need to worry about damage!
So much detail and meticulous painting. You have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order

Ministry of pinball will not take Pre-orders from their website. they will take orders when the item is in stock
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html

I have a few more creations for this game that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-jurassic-park/stern-pinball-jurassic-park-sculpted-action-button-by-the-art-of-pinball/

We will post production photos soon!

IMG_3184 (resized).JPGIMG_3184 (resized).JPGIMG_3243 (resized).JPGIMG_3243 (resized).JPGIMG_3234 (resized).JPGIMG_3234 (resized).JPGIMG_3265 (resized).JPGIMG_3265 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#622 1 year ago

we want to make a giveaway for the action button!
if you own any of our creations, post photos here, and the post that will get the most likes by the end of March will get a free action button!

we will post some production photos of the action button very soon!

#625 1 year ago

Here is some production photos of the Action Button. we will ship those very soon to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball
it takes many hours to paint one!
we will post more photos soon
20230318142302 (resized).jpg20230318142302 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#627 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

A awesome Trex and a beautiful set of signs..... waiting on a raptor setup
[quoted image]

Quoted from RoadQueen:

Here you go! Gorgeous T-Rex with delicious goat awaiting his fate.
[quoted image]

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Both of you won!
Please pm me
Thank you for the great photos

2 months later
#638 10 months ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Been kinda quiet around here any updates on the JP action button mod or raptor.

Hello. We have some updates for many things also about The Art Of Pinball and also about next JP mods. We will ship the action buttons to LSOG next friday. We are moving to a new location thats finally all in one place

#641 10 months ago
Quoted from etien:

Great lior, and what about the Godzilla action button? I preordered both the JP and the godz.

We will ship all items on the same time. The shields too and oz lanes

Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Thanks, Lior. It sounds like the move was a big deal. Glad you're settled in.
Can't wait to see even a tease about the JP Raptor mod!
Thanks for all you do and all your help to us who buy your amazing pieces

Welcome and thank you guys. We have some big news and thats also why we moved. I cant say a lot but for now i can only tell that soon or already now many of you getting games thats our sculpts made by us and designed by us too

We are not only making mods now

More info soon

1 week later
#644 10 months ago

Hello guys, as you can see in our social media and pinside, we were barely active and haven’t published many new creations in the last few months. We worked on most new titles and had around 15 products ready to post for Godfather, Godzilla, Bond, Foo Fighters, and Twilight Zone. But we decide to hold them for now.

We got many messages asking if all is ok, and the answer was YES we were still giving support and doing production for our creations.
The reason for that was because of good things.

The first one is we are moving to a new location in a different city that we will do all in one place instead of 3 studios that we had before. We were super busy with the move. It takes work to move all the stuff and machines. And we still haven’t finished the move yet, but we hope to finish it by July.

Another reason, and a great reason, is that we start to work with a pinball company. With who? You will know very soon, but we are now doing the whole production of the sculptures, mods and design for this company. We are also working on official mods and toppers for them and some secret designs! Some of you will get or already got a game with my sculpts inside, and its super exciting news!

We haven’t stopped to make mods. We will still make them after finishing with the move to the new location, and we are also going to do a big project with one of the biggest gaming and arcade companies to make some sculpts and art for their games and also some game room decorations and home decor that we will sculpt and produce with their brands.

We will post some new creations soon after we finish our move. We want to say a BIG thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years! And also for the amazing team at Little Shop Of games for their hard work and all of the support.

Thank you very much, guys.
Lior, The Art Of Pinball

245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg

1 week later
#648 10 months ago
Quoted from evh347:

Got my action button mod from Lior courtesy of Little Shop of Games today.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you! Looks Great

Quoted from JMCFAN:

I won one.... but have not seen it yet... cant wait

LSOG will ship to the winners by the end of August

1 month later
#659 8 months ago

Hello guys

i know youre waiting for the JP upgrade kit and also for the Raptor and we will release it soon.
right now we are busy with some other projects.

The T-REX head is SOLD OUT at little shop of games and if you're looking to get one you can find it at
Ministryofpinball.com
those are the last ones you can get and there is only 4 in stock right now

The signs are almost sold out too and there is only few action buttons left.

we are working hard to upgrade the left area on that game and its takes time and if you saw the news we are busy now with different projects.

Thank you very much for your awesome support!

1 week later
#668 8 months ago
Quoted from Thor_Odinson:

The Tower needs a better mod that isn't 3D printed.

We are working on the whole left side and backboard.

I Will post it when its ready

#671 8 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Any eta? Just ordered a new raptor....

No sorry. We are busy with other projects right now.

1 week later
4 weeks later
#683 6 months ago

Hello guys. Im very sorry to say that we are under crazy and scary war right now. This thing never happened before. We were stuck at home in the shelters, and we were not ready for that. I will try to send the instruction videos when I can. You can write here, and I will do my best to send it soon.

Thanks

4 weeks later
#688 5 months ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Lior, are you and your colleagues doing ok? Just putting out post wishing you all safety during this turbulent time.

Hey. to be honest not really well.
we hope to post good things soon
Thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.