IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3841 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
#301 2 years ago

How will this work if we bought it from shop of games.

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Can you make some with bloody faces?

No sorry

Quoted from timlah79:

As of this afternoon (6/16) the video is DONE! Lior will provide you with a private link / QR code to watch. It will not be publicly shared so please *don't share* the link you'll receive. Please also pay very close attention to each step and callout within to ensure your install is as seamless as possible. I "spared no expense" in producing it, including as much detail as I could. I hope it helps you guys install this incredible piece of art with ease.

Thank you very much. The video is great!
DHL will pick it up today. and you will get it next week!

Quoted from zr11990:

How will this work if we bought it from shop of games.

same as here but you will get yours only in September

#303 2 years ago

glad the vid is done! Thank you for your work. Why is it secret with “don’t share” instructions? Is this something someone would want to watch without the mod in hand? seems weird

#304 2 years ago

Woohooo. I just got a text from DHL. Terri the Trex is moving fast and will be here next week.

#305 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Woohooo. I just got a text from DHL. Terri the Trex is moving fast and will be here next week.

yes they just toke it. the airport is 15 min from here so it will go on the flight today.

#306 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

yes they just toke it. the airport is 15 min from here so it will go on the flight today.

Hope you fed her for the trip. I don't need the plane crashing if she gets loose.. HAHA

Thanks again for the great product and excellent communication. Once all has been shipped, tease us on the next project.

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

As of this afternoon (6/16) the video is DONE! Lior will provide you with a private link / QR code to watch. It will not be publicly shared so please *don't share* the link you'll receive. Please also pay very close attention to each step and callout within to ensure your install is as seamless as possible. I "spared no expense" in producing it, including as much detail as I could. I hope it helps you guys install this incredible piece of art with ease.

Thanks for continuing to make JP more awesome Tim!

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Waiting on a text.

#309 2 years ago

Just received my text . . . eta is 6/25

#310 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Waiting on a text.

you will get text message ONLY if you have account with DHL
if no there is no text message for you. and you can sign in for notification in DHL website By the tracking number you got

#311 2 years ago

you will get text message ONLY if you have account with DHL
if no there is no text message for you. and you can sign in for notification in DHL website By the tracking number you got

Thanks! Monday the 28th for me... PERFECT!

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Thanks! Monday the 28th for me... PERFECT!

welcome i think it will arrive sooner...

#313 2 years ago

welcome i think it will arrive sooner...

I will watch it....

#314 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

It will not be publicly shared so please *don't share* the link you'll receive.

Well now I wanna watch it.

#315 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yes I need it. If not I have to bribe @tantrum to come over and help me install.

#316 2 years ago

Received my DHL notice as well, June 25th

#317 2 years ago

With all this talk of T-Rex's shipping, I'm getting all excited however still have a bit of a wait to get mine ... yet I'll now be opening 2 presents instead of 1 - a Lior limited edition T-Rex and a super awesome Tim's instruction video. Can't wait the excitement is building

#318 2 years ago

Are the ones from house of games different than the ones bought directly

#319 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Are the ones from house of games different than the ones bought directly

little shop of games
and no.

#320 2 years ago

when will we see the video?

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

when will we see the video?

when you will get the package you have personal QR code.
you will need to wait until you get the package. we cannot share the link because each QR is private so you cant share it

#322 2 years ago

when you will get the package you have personal QR code.
you will need to wait until you get the package. we cannot share the link because each QR is private so you cant share it

thanks just wondering

#323 2 years ago

Man, they're taking this video thing seriously! Lior downvoted me for merely joking about wanting to see it. You'd think it'd be good advertising for how great their mods and instructions are. I mean, what's the harm?

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I sold my JP but I still want to watch it, this is a fantastic looking mod.

Quoted from yancy:

Man, they're taking this video thing seriously! Lior downvoted me for merely joking about wanting to see it. You'd think it'd be good advertising for how great their mods and instructions are. I mean, what's the harm?

I have watched more mod install videos than I can count! I don’t know why, I don’t own the games or the mods, I just like watching the content… so I don’t understand either?

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I sold my JP but I still want to watch it, this is a fantastic looking mod.

I have watched more mod install videos than I can count! I don’t know why, I don’t own the games or the mods, I just like watching the content… so I don’t understand either?

Tim spent over 100 hours on the video and Karl from IE pinball also spent tons of hours and also me.
we don't want others to watch it and to use it as hey if you want to maintenance your stern factory T-REX watch Lior video. so no its not going to happen.
we work so hard for this video and only people that bought the mod can see it. if you don't have the mod you don't need to use it or watch it. this is an exclusive video for our customers only!

please respect our time and work. Thanks

#326 2 years ago

Tim spent over 100 hours on the video and Karl from IE pinball also spent tons of hours and also me.
we don't want others to watch it and to use it as hey if you want to maintenance your stern factory T-REX watch Lior video. so no its not going to happen.
we work so hard for this video and only people that bought the mod can see it. if you don't have the mod you don't need to use it or watch it. this is an exclusive video for our customers only!

Is it PG rated?

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Is it PG rated?

Might be rated R, but only because of the bloody scene where the T-Rex decapitates and eats the goat.

#328 2 years ago

I will abide by your wishes but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to let someone use your video as a aid to maintaining their game.

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Might be R, but only because of the bloody scene where the T-Rex decapitates and eats the goat.

I think we are the only ones with Ginger the Goat.

#330 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I will abide by your wishes but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to let someone use your video as a aid to maintaining their game.

Obviously if you are a buyer of the T-Rex you will be able to view the video and use it however you wish. On the other hand, while I don't speak for Lior, my assumption is that he does not want to assume any risk or liability (or even just complaints) from those that might utilize the video for other purposes when they do something wrong or damaging to their pins.

Additionally, many mod producers obfuscate their written/video instructions so that others don't use them to backwards engineer their products and sell them as competing items. Ultimately, resources will leak and get into the hands of those that truly desire them. However, why should the creators make it easy for them to do so?

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Obviously if you are a buyer of the T-Rex you will be able to view the video and use it however you wish. On the other hand, while I don't speak for Lior, my assumption is that he does not want to assume any risk or liability (or even just complaints) from those that might utilize the video for other purposes and they do something wrong or damaging to their pins.
Additionally, many mod producers obfuscate their written/video instructions so that others don't use them to backwards engineer their products and sell them as competing items. Ultimately, resources will leak and get into the hands of those that truly desire them. However, why should the creators make it easy for them to do so?

Listen to him. Smart guy

#332 2 years ago

Listen to him. Smart guy

Thanks, but my wife may disagree with you.

On second thought, she sort of agrees with you as she thinks I'm a smart-@$$ guy.

#333 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Thanks, but my wife may disagree with you.

I am in the wife's boat..haha.

#334 2 years ago

Please don't take my desire to watch the video as a lack of respect for your time and work... I have no problem respecting your decision and of course respect your time and work... I'm not sure why wanting to watch your video would suggest I wouldn't. I appreciate hearing your perspective on why you are choosing not to share it... I don't have to agree with the decision to respect it. Keep up the great work, it's amazing. If I ever keep a game long enough I hope to own something you've made because it is world class.

#335 2 years ago

WOW that was FAST!!! its looks like 12 people already got the package and there is few that should get it today.
i recommend to check your tracking number with DHL website

#336 2 years ago

Was in Germany and now in UK en route to Texas

WOW that was FAST!!! its looks like 12 people already got the package and there is few that should get it today.
i recommend to check your tracking number with DHL website

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Was in Germany and now in UK en route to Texas

And you'll still get it faster than if USPS were shipping it across town.

#338 2 years ago

Would love to see the installation video to see if I can manage the installation

#339 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

And you'll still get it faster than if USPS were shipping it across town.

That's why we are not working with USPS
Looks like 80% of the package will arrive in Monday
DHL broke the record! 22 hours shipping from my country to USA WOW!

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Might be rated R, but only because of the bloody scene where the T-Rex decapitates and eats the goat.

It's actually NC-17 due to the [censored] pics at the end...

#341 2 years ago

That's why we are not working with USPS
Looks like 80% of the package will arrive in Monday
DHL broke the record! 22 hours shipping from my country to USA WOW!

MIne shows its in the US.....but still showing the 28th

#342 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

MIne shows its in the US.....but still showing the 28th

Check it in Monday it will update

#343 2 years ago

I think my T-Rex from Israel will arrive before the GnR shooter rod shipped from LSOG in Florida (via USPS)!
WILD!!
(Can't wait to get both!)

#344 2 years ago

My TRex had an estimated delivery of 6/25. I just got a text from DHL saying it’ll be here by the end of the day today! It left Israel on Thursday and will arrive at my home in NY on Monday.. Pretty impressive DHL

#345 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

My TRex had an estimated delivery of 6/25. I just got a text from DHL saying it’ll be here by the end of the day today! It left Israel on Thursday and will arrive at my home in NY on Monday.. Pretty impressive DHL

Same with me. Arriving today!

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Quoted from DylanFan71:

Same with me. Arriving today!

Lucky guys! Mine is somewhere in NY as well but still has a way to go north...

Oops update: The tracking app is stuck in NY but the website tracking says it is in Canada. I will probably get it today or tomorrow!!!

#347 2 years ago

You guys are going to love these. I saw the sample LSOG has when I was picking up my EHOH. I was totally blown away.

#348 2 years ago

Received mine yesterday and I’m completely blown away. The entire package is just first class and over the top. The sculpt and paint is perfect.
Thank you Lior. Unbelievable

1C6DA72C-C9E2-4CB5-8F52-1BC517C46069 (resized).jpeg1C6DA72C-C9E2-4CB5-8F52-1BC517C46069 (resized).jpeg2E88B407-E7FD-4F7F-A2AD-7D2EB3B646B8 (resized).jpeg2E88B407-E7FD-4F7F-A2AD-7D2EB3B646B8 (resized).jpegB3C53D5B-99C9-4812-ADE7-915F4D86D26D (resized).jpegB3C53D5B-99C9-4812-ADE7-915F4D86D26D (resized).jpegFB084BF7-F770-473A-8DD6-9E957ACF0A12 (resized).jpegFB084BF7-F770-473A-8DD6-9E957ACF0A12 (resized).jpegFF6BC5E3-94BD-42CC-9650-6F9C4666A631 (resized).jpegFF6BC5E3-94BD-42CC-9650-6F9C4666A631 (resized).jpeg
#349 2 years ago

Mine is coming today too. Its the Hottest install video in history people!

#350 2 years ago

Mine just got delivered! Gonna be a long day at work!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/7?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.