IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3841 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
#251 2 years ago

Good luck caging mine and getting her sedated for the long boat ride across the Atlantic. Her habitat is fully stocked with live goat meat and ready to go!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#252 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Good luck caging mine and getting her sedated for the long boat ride across the Atlantic. Her habitat is fully stocked with live goat meat and ready to go![quoted image]

you will need to take this goat off. and also the tree on the left

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

There is actually more clearance that what the photo presents, but I'll make whatever adjustments are necessary.

#254 2 years ago

anybody know with what i need to feed them?!
i love them! and i like that each one is different! not like other of my creation that you need to make it 1 : 1 here we are free to paint as we want!
and because its made by hand and painted by hand each one have his own personality!
so how you are going to call yours?! mine is Lindsey...

packing them on Monday. and waiting for good video for installation. for now its looks like i will install it with each one of you in a video chat....

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#255 2 years ago

Is the installation the same as taking the original on and off? I have had to do that a few times already

#256 2 years ago

i love them! and i like that each one is different! not like other of my creation that you need to make it 1 : 1 here we are free to paint as we want!
and because its made by hand and painted by hand each one have his own personality!
packing them on Monday. and waiting for good video for installation. for now its looks like i will install it with each one of you in a video chat....
[quoted image]

Me | T-T-Rex?
Lior | Mm-hm.
Me | You said you've got a T-Rex?
Lior | Yes.
Me | Say again?
Lior | Actually, we have a herd of them!

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Is the installation the same as taking the original on and off? I have had to do that a few times already

yes 100% same. if you have a early build game you need to do something extra but its takes just 5 min more

#258 2 years ago

T-rex doesn't want to be fed. She wants to hunt!

#259 2 years ago

[quoted image]

I love the variation in each one. So unique. Well done! Mine can’t come soon enough.

#260 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Cant wait!!! Looks amazing

#261 2 years ago

Apologies....

#262 2 years ago

Deleted….

#263 2 years ago

Wow i really hate people that thinking only about the money. You don't want to know how much time we spent to make it on the production and developing the product. And also we have a lot of costs. So no. No vacation but its annoying and disgusting to see people that spending their time to calculate and thinking about that. money is not everything....

#264 2 years ago

Wow i really hate people that thinking only about the money. You don't want to know how much time we spent to make it on the production and developing the product. And also we have a lot of costs. So no. No vacation but its annoying and disgusting to see people that spending their time to calculate and thinking about that. money is not everything....

I know how much time and money goes into it. You know I'm a huge fan of your work and I've bought your mods in the past. I apologize. I wish I had the talent to do that...people with a talent like yours deserve what you earn. I wasn't trying to upset you! Sorry...

PS - And please unblock me so I can communicate with you. It was a post made in error...I really wasn't trying to be a jerk.

#265 2 years ago

All I can say on the topic is this is Lior's business. Among his other work he uses his skills and talents to produce first class pinball mods, which we all greatly appreciate. On the business side, he has a studio to pay for, a payroll, operations costs, taxes, etc., while also still making a reasonable profit. While his mods are typically at the higher end, this seems understandable to me given the time involved in designing and producing these quality hand-made pieces.

On the other hand I don't believe beelzeboob meant anything derogatory, but as he has stated probably didn't say things in the best way. While I won't speak for him, I would say that we are all excited to be the recipients of the fruits of your labor and for the time, effort, execution, and I'm sure stress of your T-Rex mod you do deserve to take a little time to relax and enjoy your accomplishment.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

All I say on the topic is that this is Lior's business. Among his other work he uses his skills and talents to produce first class pinball mods, which we all greatly appreciate. On the business side, he has a studio to pay for, a payroll, operations costs, taxes, etc., while also still making a reasonable profit. While his mods are typically at the higher end, this seems understandable to me given the time involved in designing and producing these quality hand-made pieces.
On the other hand I don't believe beelzeboob meant anything derogatory, but as he has stated probably didn't say things in the best way. While I won't speak for him, I would say that we are all excited to be the recipients of the fruits of your labor and for the time, effort, execution, and I'm sure stress of your T-Rex mod you do deserve to take a little time to relax and enjoy your accomplishment.

Thanks, buddy...this was EXACTLY my point, and as happens in forums often, the tone of my post was taken entirely the wrong way. (I'm sure the language barrier doesn't help, either...) He deserves every dollar he makes and should use that money to take a nice vacation after he's done shipping them all out. That's all I meant. I woke up this morning shaking my head that I had ruffled feathers and am actually pretty depressed about it. That's not my style (at least with people who do as much for the hobby as Lior does), and wish it hadn't taken the ugly turn it did.

#267 2 years ago

How about the Mezel Tower mod, would that have to be removed as well?

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I hope not....I just ordered it yesterday...

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I hope not....I just ordered it yesterday...

Just installed mine on Friday lol

#270 2 years ago

Just installed mine on Friday lol

LOL! Easy?

#271 2 years ago

Yep pretty simple, just feed the light wires straight down the hole behind the tower. Now the electric T-Rex fence that was a pain in the ass getting those wire crimps into the holes, had to drill mine open a bit more and then perfectly line them up to get in each hole lol.

#272 2 years ago

I need to know this as well... I'm really hoping not.

#273 2 years ago

Didn't have to remove tower on my install. Super fast and easy!

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Pics!??

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Please post pics! Would love to see everyone's install as they happen.

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Please post pics! Would love to see everyone's install as they happen.

Yes please.

#277 2 years ago

Can’t wait to get mine

#278 2 years ago

Hey Lior, do you provide tracking/shipping notifications, or should we just know that when we pay the T-Rex was shipped? If the latter, about how long does it usually take to arrive to US addresses?

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Hey Lior, do you provide tracking/shipping notifications, or should we just know that when we pay the T-Rex was shipped? If the latter, about how long does it usually take to arrive to US addresses?

Lior will be back next Tuesday but they are all packed and ready to ship. We are waiting only for the installation video and when we will have it it will be shipped. DHL shipment takes 24-72 hours

Edit:
we are starting to ship Tracking numbers from today. But the item will be shipped only when we will get the instruction video.
you will get notification from DHL and from us here in the thread when DHL pick it up.

if you didn't paid yet and didn't sent us the details that we ask in the message until Thursday we will give your place for the next one on the list.
Right now we are waiting for respond from:
stuckey_t
jhoward1082
edwood40
r00dvm
cheeks

#280 2 years ago

Lior will be back next Tuesday but they are all packed and ready to ship. We are waiting only for the installation video and when we will have it you will get a tracking number. DHL shipment takes 24-72 hours
Edit:
we are starting to ship Tracking numbers from today. But the item will be shipped only when we will get the instruction video.
you will get notification from DHL and from us here in the thread when DHL pick it up.
if you didn't paid yet and didn't sent us the details that we ask in the message until Thursday we will give your place for the next one on the list.
stuckey_t
jhoward1082
edwood40
r00dvm
cheeks

Awesome. Thanks for filling in, and thanks for the detailed update.

Did you read that Tim? The entire burden of pleasing the world's T-Rex buyers is on your shoulders now (no pressure)!

#281 2 years ago

If you didn't paid yet and didn't sent us the details that we ask in the message until Thursday we will give your place for the next one on the list.
stuckey_t
jhoward1082
edwood40
r00dvm
cheeks

Not my responsibility, but I PM'd each of these with a link to your post. I would hate for someone who reserved a T-Rex to miss out accidentally.

#282 2 years ago

Lior will be back next Tuesday but they are all packed and ready to ship. We are waiting only for the installation video and when we will have it you will get a tracking number. DHL shipment takes 24-72 hours
Edit:
stuckey_t
jhoward1082
edwood40
r00dvm
cheeks

I have been having issues with my bank allowing me to send money with that site - finally got it to go through this morning!

#283 2 years ago

We just sent tracking numbers.
the packages will be shipped ONLY after we get the installation video.
if you didn't got tracking number thats mean you will need to wait for the next run that ill be shipped between July - August

Thanks

#284 2 years ago

Can I still get a T-Rex?

#285 2 years ago

Against my better judgement I bought one from Shop Of Games.

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Against my better judgement I bought one from Shop Of Games.

Not exactly sure of the intent of your statement, but if it had to do with the price of the mod I went through the same argument in my head. After communicating with a few others in the hobby and thinking through it, I went all-in and haven't regretted my decision once.

- Lior mods are hand made, well developed, high quality works of art
- These are truly limited edition mods and will never again be manufactured by Lior, and of course any attempt at reproduction will be seen as just that
- Lior's mods have an established history of maintaining and even increasing in value
- There will always be a demand for these, especially as more and more JP pins are produced but the T-Rex supply is fixed
- Once all are spoken for I have zero doubt there will always be some JP owner willing who regrets missing the boat and will be willing and able to purchase one available on the secondary market at any time for the next several years
- And most importantly, you may end up absolutely loving the pin and Lior's T-Rex mod, will be proud to have it and show it off to every pinball guest, and won't let it go until your survivors decide to liquidate your collection.

#287 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Not exactly sure of the intent of your statement, but if it had to do with the price of the mod I went through the same argument in my head. After communicating with a few others in the hobby and thinking through it, I went all-in and haven't regretted my decision once.
- Lior mods are hand made, well developed, high quality works of art
- These are truly limited edition mods and will never again be manufactured by Lior, and of course any attempt at reproduction will be seen as just that
- Lior's mods have an established history of maintaining and even increasing in value
- There will always be a demand for these, especially as more and more JP pins are produced but the T-Rex supply is fixed
- Once all are spoken for I have zero doubt there will always be some JP owner willing who regrets missing the boat and will be willing and able to purchase one available on the secondary market at any time for the next several years
- And most importantly, you may end up absolutely loving the pin and Lior's T-Rex mod, will be proud to have it and show it off to every pinball guest, and won't let it go until your survivors decide to liquidate your collection.

Yes, they look awesome but they are very expensive. Almost $500 and the Creech mod was only $800. I love the game however. Its a blast to play and its so deep it will never get old.

#288 2 years ago

BTW he should make the teeth all bloody like he just ate a goat or a child, maybe that annoying little boy in the movie.

#289 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Yes, they look awesome but they are very expensive.

On the other hand, it's not a $2,200 24K gold plated Indiana Jones topper.

#290 2 years ago

Ordered mine through Little Shop of Games in May. Hopefully I will receive mine soon!

#291 2 years ago

Really want to see the install video.... hope its not too difficult....

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

Ordered mine through Little Shop of Games in May. Hopefully I will receive mine soon!

as Lior said above August - September

Quoted from JMCFAN:

Really want to see the install video.... hope its not too difficult....

you will need to wait a few days. toke me 30 min to install it without any instructions from Lior and it was my first mod that i ever installed on a pinball machine
and Lior will be available for all customers to install it in a live video chat! 

#293 2 years ago

For those wondering about the installation video ETA. Unsure who all understands what it takes to produce a video, even a "short" one. Doing so is not like just throwing images into photoshop and clicking upload. There are extremely difficult angles to record (which I've had to re-do multiple takes for when this/that isn't quite in the right view) plus editing is a beast when it comes to ensuring all requirements/steps are called out properly. Rest assured, I've been hard at work for many more days and hours than I originally expected but I'm determined to make it as beneficial as possible for you. I'm not cutting corners. I've also put many personal priorities to the wayside due to my commitment to Lior. I even took the entire day today off work today to complete what I hope are the final touches. I expect to be able to share the final version within the next day or two. I understand those who are about to receive their mod will need this video at that time of delivery. It will be exactly what you need to install this successfully (if you pay attention of course!). Thanks in advance for understanding the delay.

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

For those wondering about the installation video ETA. Unsure who all understands what it takes to produce a video, even a "short" one. Doing so is not like just throwing images into photoshop and clicking upload. There are extremely difficult angles to record (which I've had to re-do multiple takes for when this/that isn't quite in the right view) plus editing is a beast when it comes to ensuring all requirements/steps are called out properly. Rest assured, I've been hard at work for many more days and hours than I originally expected but I'm determined to make it as beneficial as possible for you. I'm not cutting corners. I've also put many personal priorities to the wayside due to my commitment to Lior. I even took the entire day today off work today to complete what I hope are the final touches. I expect to be able to share the final version within the next day or two. I understand those who are about to receive their mod will need this video at that time of delivery. It will be exactly what you need to install this successfully (if you pay attention of course!). Thanks in advance for understanding the delay.

Thanks in advance Tim for all the hard work you're putting into this, I'm quite sure it'll be a master piece, just like your custom A/V code!

#295 2 years ago

Ordered mine yesterday, I'm excited to add this to my JP!

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

On the other hand, it's not a $2,200 24K gold plated Indiana Jones topper.

I wanted one to mount on shelf and light it up...then my wallet kicked in..ahhh NO!!

#297 2 years ago

Can you make some with bloody faces?

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Knowing you, it will probably win an academy award.

#299 2 years ago

I ordered last night from Little Shop. I also ordered the T-Rex Alive mod (motorized head for Pros).
I don't even have the pin yet. Hopefully it is here next week.

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

As of this afternoon (6/16) the video is DONE! Lior will provide you with a private link / QR code to watch. It will not be publicly shared so please *don't share* the link you'll receive. Please also pay very close attention to each step and callout within to ensure your install is as seamless as possible. I "spared no expense" in producing it, including as much detail as I could. I hope it helps you guys install this incredible piece of art with ease.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 14.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/6?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.