IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3841 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.
#201 2 years ago

Here she is in all her glory. Install is surprisingly simple. Lior strikes again!!

599ADB6B-AE91-4C5C-8F32-DEC8EE0B4B58 (resized).jpeg599ADB6B-AE91-4C5C-8F32-DEC8EE0B4B58 (resized).jpegDCAC90D6-CEFE-4982-9C12-54160113FE8F (resized).jpegDCAC90D6-CEFE-4982-9C12-54160113FE8F (resized).jpeg
#202 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Here she is in all her glory. Install is surprisingly simple. Lior strikes again!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Fukin Awesome!!!!!!

Brilliant Lior, you are a master. What is the nest project??

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the photos! was fun to install it together and see your Awesome collection!

Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Fukin Awesome!!!!!!
Brilliant Lior, you are a master. What is the nest project??

Thank you Next project is GB

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Next project is GB

When are we going to see the Raptor mod??

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:Thanks for the photos! was fun to install it together and see your Awesome collection!

Thank you Next project is GB

Ooohh this should be interesting... excited to see what you're thinking about.

#206 2 years ago

Just curious if there is a weight difference between the two?
Is there video of her in action?

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Just curious if there is a weight difference between the two?
Is there video of her in action?

The weight doesn't effect the motors. There is a video on the first post.

#208 2 years ago

Hello everyone. if you read international news you can see that my country and my area is under a HUGE rocket attack. things are very crazy and very scary.
Just yesterday we had 150 rockets in 10 minutes to my area and last night between 2-5 AM at night we had 850 rockets.it's a very difficult and scary time right now. workers not coming to the studio, we barely sleep and always just run to the shelter and stay there for a long time. There is no work right now on any part. no shipping's, no production and no customer support during those days. We hope all will get back to normal soon (it can take weeks) and we will be back to work too.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

#209 2 years ago

That is terrifying. Stay safe Lior.

#210 2 years ago

Stay safe man, pinball mods can wait.

#211 2 years ago

Dear Lior...this news is terrible.

Let's hope the violence ends - once and for all - one day.

Stay safe!

#212 2 years ago

Been keeping up here in US. I know political discussion is prohibited here on Pinside, so I will refrain and pray for your safety and a swift end to this conflict.

#213 2 years ago

Stay safe!

#214 2 years ago

Hello everyone. if you read international news you can see that my country and my area is under a HUGE rocket attack. things are very crazy and very scary.
Just yesterday we had 150 rockets in 10 minutes to my area and last night between 2-5 AM at night we had 850 rockets.it's a very difficult and scary time right now. workers not coming to the studio, we barely sleep and always just run to the shelter and stay there for a long time. There is no work right now on any part. no shipping's, no production and no customer support during those days. We hope all will get back to normal soon (it can take weeks) and we will be back to work too.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

We'll be thinking about you all.

#215 2 years ago

This has to be the scariest thing for you to deal with. I hope the fighting stops soon and that you and your entire family, loved ones, and neighbors remain free from harm in the interim.

#216 2 years ago

I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like, I just hope that you, your family and friends remain safe and that the fighting ends soon.

Take care

#217 2 years ago

Stay safe Lior

#218 2 years ago

Stay safe!!!

1 week later
#219 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!

about production and shipping
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.

so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.

as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!

We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.

Thank you very much guys  

#220 2 years ago

Hello guys. I'm happy to say that both sides agree to a ceasefire. For now there are no rockets and I hope it will stay like that for a long time until the next time...
The streets are still not 100% safe and I hope it will get back to normal soon. we finally can get back to almost normal and to sleep normal. Thank you guys for all of your support during these hard days!
i didn't was in the studio for 2 weeks and also my workers because of the war and holiday. and i decide to give my worker and i a 1 week free because we was barely sleep and we need some time to get back to normal. so we will get back to the studio next Friday. i'm going right now to the studio to see what's going on over there because building near my studio (4 meters) got direct hit by a rocket.
so. today im taking a lot of stuff from the studio to pack during the weekend in my house. I will start to pack hobbit mods and JP T-REX and also GNR Speakers.
Flights are back but there is a huge backlog in the airport. just today i shipped to little shop of games 50% of hobbit orders. 100% of GNR skull + button. 100% GNR shooter rods. all POTC mods. So that means if you order one of those you should get them this month. if you order just the skull and the button you need to get them now but if you order a few more products with the bundle we decide to save you shipping cost and to ship them when a little shop of games will get the shooter. Hobbit orders will be shipped also this month but not all of them. we need to make more books and more legs.
as i said during those days that i was stuck at home i was sculpting A LOT!!!! I also paint some stuff and draw some art (also pinball art) . I need to make molds for the things that I sculpt with clay and I will start to show them soon. I made some super cool sculpts for Ghostbusters, GNR, Hobbit, Indiana jones and also for Mandalorian. we will reveal the hobbit beasts and we will open sales this month!
We will get back to ship T-REX in first of June. you should get yours until September. (if you order from me direct)
We will start pack the GNR speakers next week and we will get back to the production of the bumpers and topper next week.
Thank you very much guys

Glad to hear things are better for you. I can’t even begin to imagine what you guys go through. I ordered my TRex through LSOG awhile back. Looking forward to it no matter how long it takes. Be safe!

#221 2 years ago

Thank you very much guys

Glad all is good so far.... when my Trex shows up... it shows up...no rush......

#222 2 years ago

Next time you might just have to open the door to the T-Rex cage and let them sort things out.

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Glad all is good so far.... when my Trex shows up... it shows up...no rush......

yours is the first one that goes when we are back

Thank you guys!

#224 2 years ago

Great news!! Stay safe!
Any thoughts on doing a raptor for the prem/le in the future?

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Great news!! Stay safe!
Any thoughts on doing a raptor for the prem/le in the future?

Lior has mentioned he has got something pretty cool in mind but no details at this stage - I'm definitely keen to upgrade mine

#226 2 years ago

Glad you’re safe!

#227 2 years ago

Glad to see you are ok.

#228 2 years ago

Looking for someone that order the T-REX and have skills to make installation video.
the guy that was doing the video just told me it will take 4 weeks lol so im not going to wait and i can ship one for the video tomorrow if need.

please only someone that have good skills in video editing and good English

Thanks

#229 2 years ago

So glad to hear things have settled down and that you are ok. That's insane about the rocket hitting the building next door. Waiting for this mod, as amazing as it will be, is a drop in the bucket in comparison to knowing you are ok (hopefully you understand that reference). Just saying that I'm elated you and your family are ok.

Looking for someone that order the T-REX and have skills to make installation video.
the guy that was doing the video just told me it will take 4 weeks lol so im not going to wait and i can ship one for the video tomorrow if need.
please only someone that have good skills in video editing and good English
Thanks

I'm pretty well versed in video production and editing and have the equipment. I can do this for you for sure. Feel free to PM me.

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

So glad to hear things have settled down and that you are ok. That's insane about the rocket hitting the building next door. Waiting for this mod, as amazing as it will be, is a drop in the bucket in comparison to knowing you are ok (hopefully you understand that reference). Just saying that I'm elated you and your family are ok.

I'm pretty well versed in video production and editing and have the equipment. I can do this for you for sure. Feel free to PM me.

will send you one tomorrow.
Thanks

#231 2 years ago

Because of a system issue. all of the products include my products was Out of stock at Little Shop Of Games.
we just fixed the issue and all products are available to order or back order. stock for most of the mods should arrive next week.

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Thanks

#232 2 years ago

Let me know if Tim’s Video is subpar, and I’ll take up his slack. Seriously, assuming he knows how to speak English, Tim will do an excellent job.

BTW, you do realize this isn’t a music video, right Tim?

#233 2 years ago

Hey Tim, Dont drop any metal shavings in your bulb sockets when you install the T-rex mod.

#234 2 years ago

3000$ sell me this set!
many people crazy me about it.
IJ MODS ARE SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT!

And worth it. My IJ looks completely transformed from a cartoon pin to a movie set.

Lior’s stuff is amazing.

#235 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Lior’s stuff is amazing.

Definitely. I’ve been thinking about buying that GNR shooter plate to display. It’s just so damn cool looking.

#236 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Let me know if Tim’s Video is subpar, and I’ll take up his slack. Seriously, assuming he knows how to speak English, Tim will do an excellent job.
BTW, you do realize this isn’t a music video, right Tim?

It isn't!? I'm pretty sure the one Lior is sending is special in that she also performs like a Teddy Ruxpin. So the end credits will be her rapping Jurassick Dark.

Quoted from bent98:

Hey Tim, Dont drop any metal shavings in your bulb sockets when you install the T-rex mod.

Noted. Only graham cracker crumbles this time around!

#237 2 years ago

Cant wait for mine to arrive....just when I thought I was done modding.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#238 2 years ago

Hello guys. we will be back to the studio in Friday. we will prepare to ship 50% of the orders in the first week of June.
we will start to send the payment request soon if yours is on the first run. if you didn't got a message from me until next weekend thats mean that your T-REX will be shipped in July - August. if you bought it not direct from me you will get it in August - September

Thanks

#239 2 years ago

Hi Lior,
when do you plan to deliver to Europe/Germany?

#240 2 years ago

all distributors in August - September maybe before

1 week later
#241 2 years ago

I preorder one a few days ago on little shop of games. Does anyone know if that guarantees you’ll get one? The website says, “ ITEMS WILL SHIP BETWEEN June 1, 2021 and August 1, 2021” which sounds like a guarantee, but you never know.

#242 2 years ago
Quoted from Marangsanz:

I preorder one a few days ago on little shop of games. Does anyone know if that guarantees you’ll get one? The website says, “ ITEMS WILL SHIP BETWEEN June 1, 2021 and August 1, 2021” which sounds like a guarantee, but you never know.

yes yes its guarantee you will get one
it will be shipped more around august and not June 1. because of the war and delays. we changed the date just yesterday for new orders.
but old orders we will do our best to ship it on time

#243 2 years ago

yes yes its guarantee you will get one
it will be shipped more around august and not June 1. because of the war and delays. we changed the date just yesterday for new orders.
but old orders we will do our best to ship it on time

Thank you for clarifying. Safety is more important, take your time. I’m happy to wait for this amazing work of art.

#244 2 years ago

we have 50% of the T-REX's ready to ship.
we still didn't sent payment request because im very busy. we will send it until next weekend.
we will start pack and ship them in Monday and we are waiting for the installation video from Tim

Thanks

#245 2 years ago

Do you have an updated time schedule for the shipments to Germany?

#246 2 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Do you have an updated time schedule for the shipments to Germany?

i already respond to you

all distributors in August - September maybe before

#247 2 years ago

...we are waiting for the installation video from Tim

Slacker!

#248 2 years ago

Music videos take time, brother!

#249 2 years ago

any T rex left?

#250 2 years ago

I just sent info by private messages for the people in the first run.
if you didn't got message your T-REX will be shipped around August.

If you paid but didn't sent me message back with your full address its like you didn't paid so please DO NOT forget

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/5?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.