IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3841 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.
#101 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Guys please do not forget to fill the survey. without survey its like you are not in the list.

Me just simple caveman. Me want dinosaur. Me not know follow instructions.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#102 3 years ago

****YOU HAVE A CHANCE TODAY TO WIN MY JP -T-REX!****
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball/
GOOD LUCK!

#103 3 years ago

[quoted image]
GOOD LUCK!

I'll be there.... if I win this...it will be adding me about 2500$ extra candian to my new machine (would hVe to upgrade)

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from Reid420k:

I'll be there.... if I win this...it will be adding me about 2500$ extra candian to my new machine (would hVe to upgrade)

Good luck!

#105 3 years ago

[quoted image]
GOOD LUCK!

Does this mean I get my $40 deposit back after I win later today?

Oh, I now remember that "non refundable" disclaimer. Oh well, I'll still plan on winning anyway.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Does this mean I get my $40 deposit back after I win later today?
Oh, I now remember that "non refundable" disclaimer. Oh well, I'll still plan on winning anyway.

Did you win? me caveman lol.

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Did you win? me caveman lol.
[quoted image]

Looks like he’s still getting my money.

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Looks like he’s still getting my money.

Same here.....I need that truck mod next.

#109 3 years ago

[quoted image]
GOOD LUCK!

Congratulation to the winners and Thanks a lot to Karl who did this awesome Tournament
was so fun to watch it!

#110 3 years ago

THE T-REX IS LIMITED FOR 1 T-REX PER PERSON!
people who bought it twice or more will be out from the list.

will post info tomorrow about if there will be more units to USA. waiting for respond from other distributors.

BTW im not from Europe and not from USA so there is no import taxes when you get it in USA because my country and USA have tax free agreement.

#111 3 years ago

THE T-REX IS LIMITED FOR 1 T-REX PER PERSON!
people who bought it twice or more will be out from the list.
will post info tomorrow about if there will be more units to USA. waiting for respond from other distributors.
BTW im not from Europe and not from USA so there is no import taxes when you get it in USA because my country and USA have tax free agreement.

Probably hoarders wanting to flip for a profit....

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Probably hoarders wanting to flip for a profit....

Yes people did same with my POTC HMS and im really trying to avoid it. this is also why im sending the survey.
same for my distributors they are all must sell it in X price also if this is the last one in stock. if someone want to sell it higher he cant.
but on my costumer that im selling direct i cant control on how much they sell it after they buy from me.

#113 3 years ago

Love it! Will buy via Freddie

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

Love it! Will buy via Freddie

say hello from Lior!
Thanks

#115 3 years ago

Good morning everyone.
after talking with my distributors we decide to keep it as it was.
Only 200 pieces to USA and Canada. when they will be sold out you can buy them from Europe but the price will be much higher because of the shipping costs and the Taxes.

i will ship some signs this week for the people in the first run

Thank you

#116 3 years ago

Is there any reason why this has to be a limited edition?

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Is there any reason why this has to be a limited edition?

most of my creations are limited edition. you can check my other thread and see also costumer feedbacks.
we decide to make it limited because we don't want to cast and paint this mod forever so we can have time to make other stuff and not only T-REX
and its limited for 200 pieces in USA because the distributors already bought the stock and this is what i have left.

#118 3 years ago

Is the weight the same as the Stern TRex? That mech is touchy and I don't want there to be issues if the new sculpt is heavier.

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Is the weight the same as the Stern TRex? That mech is touchy and I don't want there to be issues if the new sculpt is heavier.

there will be no issues. me and my engineer was testing it a lot and this motors can move a bigger weight of what they have now
so if its weight is more or less its not going to effect on the motors or the whole mech. we are doing animatronics for over 16 years

1 week later
1 week later
#121 3 years ago

Hello guys. here is some production updates.

we didn't start the T-REX production yet. we will start to work on the molds only in February.
i have 20 signs ready to ship. 10 to distributors and 10 to customers but i decide to NOT ship them.
we moved to a new studio before few days and we have now super professional machines to help us with the casting and finishing and to make the results like never done before and the results are insane (you can check my GNR mods). the 20 pieces that i have now i cast them over a month ago and we just paint them and they don't looks good and i cant ship it to my customers if im not happy with the results. so we are going to cast all signs again next month and we will start to ship them from next month (still on time)

im still taking pre-orders to the T-REX and we already working on 3rd mod for Jurassic park who will be ready after the TREX will start to ship.
this mod will be super interactive with the game and pro owners will love it!

Merry Christmas!

Thank you very much

1 week later
#122 3 years ago

I just put an preset on a Premium. Can I get in on the plastics and the t-Rex?

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I just put an preset on a Premium. Can I get in on the plastics and the t-Rex?

Yes sure. i just sent you PM

BTW this month will post updates and photos on production and im doing my best to ship 5 testers of TREX next month.

#124 3 years ago

PM sent

#125 3 years ago

Hello! My POTC HMS Mod has been nominated for TWIPY mod of the year! If you are a fan of my work, your vote would be greatly appreciated

https://twipys.com/2020-twipys-ballot/

art of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpgart of pinball banner 1080 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#126 3 years ago

im posting updates in my GNR thread. you are welcome to check it. post #195 and post #208
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-guns-n-roses-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

we are in lockdown right now but still working from home on painting.
i was in my studio during weekend and made new mold for the JP signs. after lockdown we will cast and paint them.
T-Rex will get a mold next month and we will start production.

i really recommend to follow here. im trying to post updates all time
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

Thank you very much for your patience

#127 3 years ago

T-Rex will get a mold next month and we wills tart production.
[quoted image]

This is what we are all waiting for!

1 week later
#128 3 years ago

Cant wait for these and what else may be coming.....

#129 3 years ago

I am excited to announced that I have teamed up with Little Shop of Games! They are now the exclusive seller of my creations in the USA & Canada! Check out www.littleshopofgames.com for more info!

Little Shop of Games is now an official partner of The Art of Pinball. Products that have already been purchased will continue to be shipped direct from me until I clear the backlog. All future orders will be sold and shipped through Little Shop of Games.

*Price includes shipping for Jurassic park mods and GNR (for pre - orders only)

little shop of games v4 (resized).jpglittle shop of games v4 (resized).jpg

#130 3 years ago

I'm finally happy with the results and its looks GREAT!
we are still in crazy lock down but i toke the parts with me so i can sand and paint them.
Shipping soon
i hope the lockdown will end soon and we will be back to the studio ASAP to keep working on more signs and finally to work and ship the T-REX!!!!

#131 3 years ago

I'm finally happy with the results and its looks GREAT!
we are still in crazy lock down but i toke the parts with me so i can sand and paint them.
Shipping soon
i hope the lockdown will end soon and we will be back to the studio ASAP to keep working on more signs and finally to work and ship the T-REX!!!!
[quoted image]

AWESOME!!

1 week later
#132 3 years ago

JP signs soon? And then TREX...

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

JP signs soon? And then TREX...

shipping until next Friday! T-rex we start production in March after GNR mods

#134 3 years ago

shipping until next Friday!

Shipping begins next Friday or until next Friday?

I've been checking Freddys site and they are not up for sale there yet..

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from DeWhal:

Shipping begins next Friday or until next Friday?
I've been checking Freddys site and they are not up for sale there yet..

Until next Friday. Freddy will have them in march.

#136 3 years ago

Until next Friday. Freddy will have them in march.

When will those that paid you a while back ship and from..?

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

When will those that paid you a while back ship and from..?

please read my message above when i already reply to you...

shipping until next Friday! T-rex we start production in March after GNR mods

#138 3 years ago

Are you sure those GnR owners can't wait a little longer? I'm sure they would be more than happy to let the T-Rex cut in line.

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Are you sure those GnR owners couldn't wait? I'm sure they would be more than happy for you to make the T-Rex mods first.

My original post was incorrect. Deleted.

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There's a GNR feeding frenzy right now = $$$
The Trex has been pre-sold out with non-refundable deposits = No rush.

No you are wrong! its all work by a list. and in our studio we have production line depend on the machine who cast in the studio and the molds.
GNR mods was sold before i reveal the T-REX and the casting machines are busy with this right now and also the workers.
people who bought GNR mods paid in full not only 40$ deposit and same no refunds.

As i wrote here and in the deposit message i said that the production of T-REX will start in 4-6 months. and people know about it.
its really not about who paid we do all by line to make it fair!

not everything is about the money.... i will be very very happy to give you refund right now just send me your paypal address. please read my thread and the message you got from me when you place a order

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Are you sure those GnR owners can't wait a little longer? I'm sure they would be more than happy to let the T-Rex cut in line.

As i said its all working by production line and who order first. GNR mods was before the T-REX reveal
will not start to work on T-REX before March and to make mold and prepare the casting machine it will take time.
we also had 1 month of lockdown that we didn't work at all so its add 1 month delay for all products

BTW our top top priority right now its the JP signs thats are ready and on the packing table. i will pack them tomorrow and i still need to make new manual because we change few things on the installation.

#141 3 years ago

I'm in no rush whatsoever. I was just responding to a comment by someone else. However I have to admit I was unaware that the GNR mod was announced and sold before the Trex.

#142 3 years ago

No you are wrong! its all work by a list. and in our studio we have production line depend on the machine who cast in the studio and the molds.
GNR mods was sold before i reveal the T-REX and the casting machines are busy with this right now and also the workers.
people who bought GNR mods paid in full not only 40$ deposit and same no refunds.
As i wrote here and in the deposit message i said that the production of T-REX will start in 4-6 months. and people know about it.
its really not about who paid we do all by line to make it fair!
not everything is about the money.... i will be very very happy to give you refund right now just send me your paypal address. please read my thread and the message you got from me when you place a order

As i said its all working by production line and who order first. GNR mods was before the T-REX reveal
will not start to work on T-REX before March and to make mold and prepare the casting machine it will take time.
we also had 1 month of lockdown that we didn't work at all so its add 1 month delay for all products
BTW our top top priority right now its the JP signs thats are ready and on the packing table. i will pack them tomorrow and i still need to make new manual because we change few things on the installation.

Sorry to be the cause of your detailed post, as I was just trying to give you a hard time. You’ve been completely clear about your production schedule, and I know the challenges you’ve been facing. My comment was just my lighthearted way to let you know how much us JP owners are looking forward to your T-Rex mod.

#143 3 years ago

First run is ready!
packing during the weekend. shipping until next Friday.
Next run will be shipped next month.

#144 3 years ago

First run is ready!
packing during the weekend. shipping until next Friday.
Next run will be shipped next month.
[quoted image]

Beautiful!!!

#145 3 years ago

Tracking numbers sent for the first run of the JP signs.
if you didn't got tracking number your signs will be shipped next month.

Thanks

#146 3 years ago

Signs arrived today. They look great! Installation tomorrow night. Thanks!

27619DD0-759F-4283-8272-5865E639020A (resized).jpeg27619DD0-759F-4283-8272-5865E639020A (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#147 3 years ago

I'd like to get on the Trex list, if possible, but need to know if this is compatible with the T-Tex Alive mod for the pro that makes the head move.

Thanks.

#148 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Signs arrived today. They look great! Installation tomorrow night. Thanks!
[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo!
Enjoy your new mod

Quoted from PoMC:

I'd like to get on the Trex list, if possible, but need to know if this is compatible with the T-Tex Alive mod for the pro that makes the head move.
Thanks.

Yes it is.
there is no list anymore you can get one from here
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/
Welcome

#149 3 years ago

T-REX production just started!
will ship second batch of signs next week and after we will ship 5 T-REX for close friends that will test it for me so i will make sure its fit and works good also on more machines. after im getting ok for all 5 we will do production for all of them and will start to ship in April. make sure to check your PM next month.
BTW not need more testers. Thanks

#150 3 years ago

after we will ship 5 T-REX for close friends that will test it for me so i will make sure its fit and works good

How do I get to be your close friend?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/3?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.