IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3841 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 14.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Has the T-Rex been announced anywhere? Been waiting for an update all week.

the sculpts is ready before long time. we are now working on the right material. its must be hit proof so we are doing a lot a lot of testing from many materials. i wish until next week we will choose the right material and we will post photos of it.

about the signs. i already made a mold and we will start casting in Monday!
here is some production photo of all the light discs ready
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

How big are these?

this goes into my signs. its the acrylic inserts that lit.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

this goes into my signs. its the acrylic inserts that lit.

gotcha

1 week later
#56 3 years ago

Any update on these?

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Any update on these?

yes im casting the signs and they will be shipped on time
T-REX - still working on it i wish next week i will post photos but cant promise. i want to make sure that im happy with the results and i don't want to rush.
will post photos of the signs production soon!

#58 3 years ago

yes im casting the signs and they will be shipped on time
T-REX - still working on it i wish next week i will post photos but cant promise. i want to make sure that im happy with the results and i don't want to rush.
will post photos of the signs production soon!

Awsome! I am still waiting on my Prem anyway.....

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Awsome! I am still waiting on my Prem anyway.....

you are on November runs? my friend also waiting for one

#60 3 years ago

you are on November runs? my friend also waiting for one

No....looks like February....ordered late Sept

1 week later
#61 3 years ago

it's my birthday on 11/18. To celebrate, I am doing a birthday week sale! This will also serve as the Art of Pinball's Black Friday sale, so don't wait to get in on the savings

Birthday post (resized).jpgBirthday post (resized).jpg
#62 3 years ago

I've decided I'm definitely going to grab a t-rex from Freddies Pinball Paradise over in Europe when they get there. Going to do the jeep mod as well. These combined with the movie video/audio code and the game will be near perfect imo.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

I've decided I'm definitely going to grab a t-rex from Freddies Pinball Paradise over in Europe when they get there. Going to do the jeep mod as well. These combined with the movie video/audio code and the game will be near perfect imo.

i think i hear her walking....

#64 3 years ago

we are moving to a new and bigger studio this week and week after. after all craziness of moving the studio we will start the shipping of JP signs and also first photos of the new T-REX!

Great news to all of my costumers in United Kingdom! As of now, The Pinball Bazaar is my Exclusive seller in United Kingdom!

You will save a lot of money on shipping and on taxes working with them. If you are in United kingdom and looking to buy my creations you can contact James [email protected]
or visit his coming soon website https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/

instagram exclusive uk (resized).jpginstagram exclusive uk (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

Freddy's pinball paradise is the distributor to UK

1 week later
#65 3 years ago

Epic mod incoming...

5C5F80DB-22B1-4390-B209-0E4FC0561740 (resized).jpeg5C5F80DB-22B1-4390-B209-0E4FC0561740 (resized).jpeg

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Epic mod incoming...
[quoted image]

yes that is correct. its ready for production.
editing the post right now and the photos and will post it soon. maybe tomorrow.
its limited edition so make sure to order before its sold out!
shipping first run of the signs around next week

#67 3 years ago

yes that is correct. its ready for production.
editing the post right now and the photos and will post it soon. maybe tomorrow.
its limited edition so make sure to order before its sold out!
shipping first run of the signs around next week

We can order now before it's posted?

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

We can order now before it's posted?

no sorry. its will not going to be sold by me. you will need to order it from distributor depend on your location

#69 3 years ago

no sorry. its will not going to be sold by me. you will need to order it from distributor depend on your location

I am confused...I thought purchasers of the signs had first shot at Trex...?

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I am confused...I thought purchasers of the signs had first shot at Trex...?

That is correct. if you bought the signs you don't need to rush. you are on the first run for the T-REX you just need to send message to the distributor in your area and place order. please wait for my post with all details.

#71 3 years ago

I went through you for the signs.
I am in Canada.
No distributer here of your mods.

Where do I get one from then

Dan

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I went through you for the signs.
I am in Canada.
No distributer here of your mods.
Where do I get one from then
Dan

for the signs you can contact me. for TREX i will post all info tomorrow

#73 3 years ago

So after many many days and many many tests I’m finally glad to share with you my new sculpted T-REX for stern Jurassic park. I think it’s really a HUGE improvement for the game!

**THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION OF 555 PIECES ONLY!**

This is a full replacement that fits pro / premium / LE models.
It is very easy to install. You will get a manual and also tools that will help you with the installation and also few extra super cool gifts!

This is NOT 3D printed! its 100% made by hand.
It is made by special resin that has some flexibility and is hit proof.
The paints are dual component paints with 2 coating of matte clear coat and also dual component. Similar paint is used in cars and on high end figures.

This mod will come with extra teeth for the T-REX so you can replace them if you need to in the future (I don’t think you will ever need to replace them)

The sculpt is designed to hide the mechanism better than the original for premium and LE models and will also fit great on the pro.

I was working a lot on this creation and there is a lot of thinking behind it. My main goal was to make it fit better than the original and to make the proportions right. This T-REX has a bigger head than the original and shorter neck which makes the proportions right and makes it looks more like a real T-REX and much better than the original. The bottom jaw is designed to fit to the ramp much better than the original so you can forget about adjusting the T-REX as you did before. I did a lot of tests, around 100 games with that, and it works perfect. It has many details and when you will see it in person you will understand because the photos don’t do it justice!

HOW TO ORDER?
If you are from USA or Canada please contact me.
Price of the mod is 400$ + 25$ FedEx 48 hours shipping.
Because this mod going to be shipped in around March - April I’m asking only for 10% deposit

If you are outside USA or Canada
You can Pre-order yours from your local distributor.

Europe and United Kingdom:
Freddy's Pinball Paradise
www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de

Australia and New Zealand:
Pinball Haus
www.pinballhaus.com

United Arab Emirates:
Replay Dubai
www.replaydubai.com

Each distributor will have a different ETA for shipping so please ask them. I have GNR mods to ship before the T-REX so it will not be shipped until March – April but I will do my best to ship it before.

If you bought my JP signs you don’t need to worry about pre order just message me that you want the T-Rex and I will send you all details. You are already on the list of the first shipment shipping of the signs will start next week

I recommend to check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157717133555446/with/50673104597/

You are welcome to check my Instagram page to see some of my creation and I really recommend to check my Pinside thread that I made and read the feedback from customers

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball

*USA and Canada are limited for 200 pieces ONLY

im very busy with production for other creations and moving to a new studio so i will do my best to respond ASAP

Thank you guys

please click on photos to see a better resolution
19 (resized).jpg19 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg12 (resized).jpg20 (resized).jpg20 (resized).jpg22 (resized).jpg22 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg13 (resized).jpg13 (resized).jpg37 (resized).jpg37 (resized).jpg
b2 (resized).jpgb2 (resized).jpgb3 (resized).jpgb3 (resized).jpgb1 (resized).jpgb1 (resized).jpgb4 (resized).jpgb4 (resized).jpgb5 (resized).jpgb5 (resized).jpg
b6 (resized).jpgb6 (resized).jpg

#74 3 years ago

Looks great! This is the first pinball anything that my wife is really excited about.

#75 3 years ago

few people ask me so i will respond here

Q: im living in USA or Canada where i can buy that mod?
A: ONLY from me

Q: is it hard to install?
A: not at all. 15 min installation. you will also get tools that will help you and playfield protector pad as a gift.

Q: im living outside the US and i cant find it in my distributor shop
A: you need to send email and to say you want to Pre-order the T-REX. they will post info soon.

Q: i bought the signs. i need to send deposit?
A: no, just contact me and fill the survey with the code you will get from me.

Q: its fit to all models?
A: Yes

Q: if i buy it its will make the pro to move and catch the ball?
A: No

guys do not forget to fill survey. if you didn't fill it your place is not saved!

Thank you

#76 3 years ago

Wow. Looks pretty fantastic....
PM sent and happy to receive after the GnR mods are done!

Can't wait to see what you create next.

#77 3 years ago

PM sent

#78 3 years ago

Looks great! Have sent you a PM.

#79 3 years ago

Looks great Lior, I'm in for one.

#80 3 years ago

29xja7 (resized).jpg29xja7 (resized).jpg

O wait,.....i dont have a stern JP.....

Looks great, crazy skills man! respect!

#81 3 years ago

Looks like limited to 200 in US Canada? That won't last long. Already in for 1!

#82 3 years ago

Price of the mod is 400$

Why would Nedry do this?

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

[quoted image]
O wait,.....i dont have a stern JP.....
Looks great, crazy skills man! respect!

hahahah contact Freddy and buy a game! its great game!
Thank you!

Quoted from delt31:

Looks like limited to 200 in US Canada? That won't last long. Already in for 1!

yes thats is correct. you are on first run shipping!

#85 3 years ago

I am in the US and I want a T-rex please. I sent you a PM

#86 3 years ago

I'm in too!

#87 3 years ago

So after many many days and many many tests I’m finally glad to share with you my new sculpted T-REX for stern Jurassic park. I think it’s really a HUGE improvement for the game!
**THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION OF 555 PIECES ONLY!**
This is a full replacement that fits pro / premium / LE models.
It is very easy to install. You will get a manual and also tools that will help you with the installation and also few extra super cool gifts!
This is NOT 3D printed! its 100% made by hand.
It is made by special resin that has some flexibility and is hit proof.
The paints are dual component paints with 2 coating of matte clear coat and also dual component. Similar paint is used in cars and on high end figures.
This mod will come with extra teeth for the T-REX so you can replace them if you need to in the future (I don’t think you will ever need to replace them)
The sculpt is designed to hide the mechanism better than the original for premium and LE models and will also fit great on the pro.
I was working a lot on this creation and there is a lot of thinking behind it. My main goal was to make it fit better than the original and to make the proportions right. This T-REX has a bigger head than the original and shorter neck which makes the proportions right and makes it looks more like a real T-REX and much better than the original. The bottom jaw is designed to fit to the ramp much better than the original so you can forget about adjusting the T-REX as you did before. I did a lot of tests, around 100 games with that, and it works perfect. It has many details and when you will see it in person you will understand because the photos don’t do it justice!
HOW TO ORDER?
If you are from USA or Canada please contact me.
Price of the mod is 400$ + 25$ FedEx 48 hours shipping.
Because this mod going to be shipped in around March - April I’m asking only for 10% deposit
If you are outside USA or Canada
You can Pre-order yours from your local distributor.
Europe and United Kingdom:
Freddy's Pinball Paradise
www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de
Australia and New Zealand:
Pinball Haus
www.pinballhaus.com
United Arab Emirates:
Replay Dubai
www.replaydubai.com
Each distributor will have a different ETA for shipping so please ask them. I have GNR mods to ship before the T-REX so it will not be shipped until March – April but I will do my best to ship it before.
If you bought my JP signs you don’t need to worry about pre order just message me that you want the T-Rex and I will send you all details. You are already on the list of the first shipment shipping of the signs will start next week
I recommend to check this link for more photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157717133555446/with/50673104597/
You are welcome to check my Instagram page to see some of my creation and I really recommend to check my Pinside thread that I made and read the feedback from customers
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball
*USA and Canada are limited for 200 pieces ONLY
im very busy with production for other creations and moving to a new studio so i will do my best to respond ASAP
Thank you guys

please click on photos to see a better resolution
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

....make the original look like Barney the Purple Dinosaur..

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

....make the original look like Barney the Purple Dinosaur..

i grow on this dinosaur! i born in the 90's LOL
now you got me with his song stuck in my head....
Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination....

#89 3 years ago

Night and day difference. Another must have mod for JP. Any chance you hear the rumble of a sleeping dragon ...

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Night and day difference. Another must have mod for JP. Any chance you hear the rumble of a sleeping dragon ...

he his sleeping now in the new studio. waiting to get in the production. im trying to not wake him up right now. we have successes with license also for the hobbit topper. there is great news soon for hobbit!!

Thank you

#91 3 years ago

Just PM'd you (Texas, USA). I was on the fence like Timmy, but you shocked me off of it.
timmy.giftimmy.gif

BTW, since you're including an extra set of T-Rex teeth, can I just walk around in public with them in my mouth?

#92 3 years ago

PM sent

Great job!

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just PM'd you (Texas, USA). I was on the fence like Timmy, but you shocked me off of it.
[quoted image]
BTW, since you're including an extra set of T-Rex teeth, can I just walk around in public with them in my mouth?

LOL Thank you!
yes you can but make sure to take photo and upload to Instagram. maybe you will win in my giveaway!!!!

#94 3 years ago

Paid and survey completed. Thanks Lior!

#95 3 years ago

Survey sent and paid. Glad to find out you decided to handle US distribution.

#96 3 years ago

We are running low on fuel!

i need to reach out to all my distributors and to ask who will be happy to give some more pieces to USA. i wish until next week i will have answer
there is many JP in EU but i think not over USA and Canada.

#97 3 years ago

We are running low on fuel!
i need to reach out to all my distributors and to ask who will be happy to give some more pieces to USA. i wish until next week i will have answer
there is many JP in EU but i think not over USA and Canada.

Just to clarify, the Trex was limited to 200 for the US and Canada. That's not changing right?

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just to clarify, the Trex was limited to 200 for the US and Canada. That's not changing right?

The T-REX is limited for 555 pieces world wide.
right now each distributor book X pieces right now USA only 200 and its can be changed depend on orders. when my stock is out USA costumers will need to buy from Europe. thats why its limited for 555 pieces and this not going to be changed.

#99 3 years ago

The T-REX is limited for 555 pieces world wide.
right now each distributor book X pieces right now USA only 200 and its can be changed depend on orders. when my stock is out USA costumers will need to buy from Europe. thats why its limited for 555 pieces and this not going to be changed.

got it. makes sense thanks!

#100 3 years ago

Guys please do not forget to fill the survey. without survey its like you are not in the list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.