20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
IMG_3265 (resized).JPG
IMG_3184 (resized).JPG
IMG_3234 (resized).JPG

There are 693 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.
#601 1 year ago

I am afraid..... my credit card is shaking....

#602 1 year ago

Looking forward to see the new mod as the current JP mods are very well done. That being said do u have to buy the entire kit or will specific pieces be available to buy separately i.e. raptor? As an example I already have several of your pieces on my IJ (ruins, idol, plastic covers), and would like the POA rails. In order for me to get them I have to buy the entire kit, and then sell the stuff I don't need....all good either way, but curious

#603 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looking forward to see the new mod as the current JP mods are very well done. That being said do u have to buy the entire kit or will specific pieces be available to buy separately i.e. raptor? As an example I already have several of your pieces on my IJ (ruins, idol, plastic covers), and would like the POA rails. In order for me to get them I have to buy the entire kit, and then sell the stuff I don't need....all good either way, but curious

we don't know yet. but it will be 3 separate areas that you can purchase

#604 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

we don't know yet. but it will be 3 separate areas that you can purchase

OK thanks

#605 1 year ago

When will we see???

#606 1 year ago

One of the large teeth must of taken an airball and broke off what would be the best glue to put it back on.

3 weeks later
#607 1 year ago

Hello guys! Thank you for the support, and I am glad you like it!
As I promised, there is a complete upgrade for the whole left side of the game and the backboard.
We have been working on it for a really long time. It is over 20 pieces that I sculpt. That's because there are so many details on each part, and it will take time to complete it...
It will be worth the wait! the GNR topper takes me over 2 years and I promise this project is one of a kind and upgrades the whole game!
But surprise!
We also made a new creation for JP, and I will post it soon! we have a lot of new products for many games that we will start to post next week so stay tuned!

Very exciting, but it seems some more time is needed

#608 1 year ago
Quoted from pinball-fan2002:

Very exciting, but it seems some more time is needed

Letting folks wallets recover from holidays.....lol

1 week later
#609 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates

We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February

We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.

We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html
instagram euro seller (resized).jpginstagram euro seller (resized).jpg

For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!

GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!

We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).pngBuffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png

https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Our Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
artofpinball (resized).pngartofpinball (resized).png

Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

#610 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates
We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February
We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.
We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html
[quoted image]
For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!
GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!
We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast
[quoted image]
https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball
Our Instagram
[quoted image]
Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

No JP Raptor update/tease...??

#611 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

No JP Raptor update/tease...??

its like the GNR topper almost 3 years...
when you will see it you will understand why it toke that long

#612 1 year ago

Just found this thread, wow fantastic work! Ever consider doing a volcano for Congo? I think everyone on the owners thread would buy one, as the majority out there are broken and the one replacement option from Pinball Center is not great compared to the OEM.

#613 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Just found this thread, wow fantastic work! Ever consider doing a volcano for Congo? I think everyone on the owners thread would buy one, as the majority out there are broken and the one replacement option from Pinball Center is not great compared to the OEM.

Thank you
we don't have this game. send me some photos in PM

1 week later
#614 1 year ago

The GNR topper is over the top can't wait to see the raptor slash left side of JP.

#615 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

The GNR topper is over the top can't wait to see the raptor slash left side of JP.

Thank you

#616 1 year ago

Had to go look at the GnR topper....wow..... Bet a JP topper would be insane!!!???

2 weeks later
#617 1 year ago

We are starting to make a line of sculpted action buttons for all stern games.
it will be much bigger than the ones we already made and with more details and the cost will be lower than our jjp action buttons
if you see the one I made for JP you can start imagine whats going to be on the backboard and the left side very very soon!!!!
pinside (resized).jpgpinside (resized).jpg

#618 1 year ago

it will be much bigger than the ones we already made and with more details and the cost will be lower than our jjp action buttons
if you see the one I made for JP you can start imagine whats going to be on the backboard and the left side very very soon!!!!
[quoted image]

Very cool!!!!

#619 1 year ago

[quoted image]

When will action buttons be available?

#620 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

When will action buttons be available?

Few days maybe tomorrow. taking photos on the game right now
we haven't made many of those so we will may sell it in a few batches

#621 1 year ago

Hello guys
Our Jurassic Park Action Button V2 is now available for Pre-Order Estimate to ship April - May
It's already in production, and we will ship them to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball soon!

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand, and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Compared to our other action buttons we made in the past this is a V2
V2 - Is a new Style of Action Buttons. More details and much bigger than older versions

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Special resin cast from a flexible material and dual component paints. No need to worry about damage!
So much detail and meticulous painting. You have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Ministry of pinball will not take Pre-orders from their website. they will take orders when the item is in stock

I have a few more creations for this game that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-jurassic-park/stern-pinball-jurassic-park-sculpted-action-button-by-the-art-of-pinball/

We will post production photos soon!

IMG_3184 (resized).JPGIMG_3184 (resized).JPGIMG_3243 (resized).JPGIMG_3243 (resized).JPGIMG_3234 (resized).JPGIMG_3234 (resized).JPGIMG_3265 (resized).JPGIMG_3265 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#622 1 year ago

we want to make a giveaway for the action button!
if you own any of our creations, post photos here, and the post that will get the most likes by the end of March will get a free action button!

we will post some production photos of the action button very soon!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#623 1 year ago

Here you go! Gorgeous T-Rex with delicious goat awaiting his fate.

IMG_0649 (resized).jpegIMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
#624 1 year ago

A awesome Trex and a beautiful set of signs..... waiting on a raptor setup

JP (resized).jpegJP (resized).jpeg
#625 1 year ago

Here is some production photos of the Action Button. we will ship those very soon to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball
it takes many hours to paint one!
we will post more photos soon
20230318142302 (resized).jpg20230318142302 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#626 1 year ago

Raptor

Raptor

Raptor

That is all. Take my money haha

#627 12 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

A awesome Trex and a beautiful set of signs..... waiting on a raptor setup
[quoted image]

Quoted from RoadQueen:

Here you go! Gorgeous T-Rex with delicious goat awaiting his fate.
[quoted image]

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Both of you won!
Please pm me
Thank you for the great photos

#628 12 months ago

Alright! Thank you Lior!!

#629 12 months ago

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Both of you won!
Please pm me
Thank you for the great photos

Thanks Lior..

Now take my Raptor money....

1 month later
#630 10 months ago

I just got my Lior T-rex in the mail today. I am super excited to go home and put her in.

I hope she installs easily enough, but shouldn't be too bad because I took the stock one out and had it painted once. It wasn't too hard.

Any tips on dialing it in would be appreciated - the stock one seems to be fine (but does bounce out its share of shots).

Now, I just need to think of a good name for her like you guys all did. Hmmm.... (open to clever suggestions!)

eric

#631 10 months ago

Follow the directions exactly, firm everything up as you assemble and secure everything tightly is all I had to do. It worked 100% with no additional fiddling.

#632 10 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

I just got my Lior T-rex in the mail today. I am super excited to go home and put her in.
I hope she installs easily enough, but shouldn't be too bad because I took the stock one out and had it painted once. It wasn't too hard.
Any tips on dialing it in would be appreciated - the stock one seems to be fine (but does bounce out its share of shots).
Now, I just need to think of a good name for her like you guys all did. Hmmm.... (open to clever suggestions!)
eric

Stll waiting on Raptor....... just saying..... lol

#633 10 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Stll waiting on Raptor....... just saying..... lol

You and me both, brother.

But I also want Lior to find a little time to do another run of Indy aprons - so the poor guy is probably working his fingers to the bone.

#634 10 months ago

You and me both, brother.
But I also want Lior to find a little time to do another run of Indy aprons - so the poor guy is probably working his fingers to the bone.

^^^THIS 1000 times for another apron run.

#635 10 months ago
Quoted from roscoepinball:

^^^THIS 1000 times for another apron run.

Lior said he plans one final small run by perhaps end of summer.

3 weeks later
#636 10 months ago

Been kinda quiet around here any updates on the JP action button mod or raptor.

#637 10 months ago

+1, still waiting for my paid JP action button surround from LSOG. What's the ETA?

#638 10 months ago

Been kinda quiet around here any updates on the JP action button mod or raptor.

Hello. We have some updates for many things also about The Art Of Pinball and also about next JP mods. We will ship the action buttons to LSOG next friday. We are moving to a new location thats finally all in one place

#639 10 months ago

Great lior, and what about the Godzilla action button? I preordered both the JP and the godz.

#640 10 months ago

Hello. We have some updates for many things also about The Art Of Pinball and also about next JP mods. We will ship the action buttons to LSOG next friday. We are moving to a new location thats finally all in one place

Thanks, Lior. It sounds like the move was a big deal. Glad you're settled in.

Can't wait to see even a tease about the JP Raptor mod!

Thanks for all you do and all your help to us who buy your amazing pieces

#641 10 months ago
Quoted from etien:

Great lior, and what about the Godzilla action button? I preordered both the JP and the godz.

We will ship all items on the same time. The shields too and oz lanes

Thanks, Lior. It sounds like the move was a big deal. Glad you're settled in.
Can't wait to see even a tease about the JP Raptor mod!
Thanks for all you do and all your help to us who buy your amazing pieces

Welcome and thank you guys. We have some big news and thats also why we moved. I cant say a lot but for now i can only tell that soon or already now many of you getting games thats our sculpts made by us and designed by us too

We are not only making mods now

More info soon

#642 10 months ago

We will ship all items on the same time. The shields too and oz lanes

Welcome and thank you guys. We have some big news and thats also why we moved. I cant say a lot but for now i can only tell that soon or already now many of you getting games thats our sculpts made by us and designed by us too
We are not only making mods now
More info soon

and hopefully that info covers the raptor mod!

#643 10 months ago

Thanks for the update Lior and keep the amazing pin mods coming! They really are the cherry on top of my pins

1 week later
#644 9 months ago

Hello guys, as you can see in our social media and pinside, we were barely active and haven’t published many new creations in the last few months. We worked on most new titles and had around 15 products ready to post for Godfather, Godzilla, Bond, Foo Fighters, and Twilight Zone. But we decide to hold them for now.

We got many messages asking if all is ok, and the answer was YES we were still giving support and doing production for our creations.
The reason for that was because of good things.

The first one is we are moving to a new location in a different city that we will do all in one place instead of 3 studios that we had before. We were super busy with the move. It takes work to move all the stuff and machines. And we still haven’t finished the move yet, but we hope to finish it by July.

Another reason, and a great reason, is that we start to work with a pinball company. With who? You will know very soon, but we are now doing the whole production of the sculptures, mods and design for this company. We are also working on official mods and toppers for them and some secret designs! Some of you will get or already got a game with my sculpts inside, and its super exciting news!

We haven’t stopped to make mods. We will still make them after finishing with the move to the new location, and we are also going to do a big project with one of the biggest gaming and arcade companies to make some sculpts and art for their games and also some game room decorations and home decor that we will sculpt and produce with their brands.

We will post some new creations soon after we finish our move. We want to say a BIG thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years! And also for the amazing team at Little Shop Of games for their hard work and all of the support.

Thank you very much, guys.
Lior, The Art Of Pinball

245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg

#645 9 months ago

Hello guys, as you can see in our social media and pinside, we were barely active and haven’t published many new creations in the last few months. We worked on most new titles and had around 15 products ready to post for Godfather, Godzilla, Bond, Foo Fighters, and Twilight Zone. But we decide to hold them for now.
We got many messages asking if all is ok, and the answer was YES we were still giving support and doing production for our creations.
The reason for that was because of good things.
The first one is we are moving to a new location in a different city that we will do all in one place instead of 3 studios that we had before. We were super busy with the move. It takes work to move all the stuff and machines. And we still haven’t finished the move yet, but we hope to finish it by July.
Another reason, and a great reason, is that we start to work with a pinball company. With who? You will know very soon, but we are now doing the whole production of the sculptures, mods and design for this company. We are also working on official mods and toppers for them and some secret designs! Some of you will get or already got a game with my sculpts inside, and its super exciting news!
We haven’t stopped to make mods. We will still make them after finishing with the move to the new location, and we are also going to do a big project with one of the biggest gaming and arcade companies to make some sculpts and art for their games and also some game room decorations and home decor that we will sculpt and produce with their brands.
We will post some new creations soon after we finish our move. We want to say a BIG thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years! And also for the amazing team at Little Shop Of games for their hard work and all of the support.
Thank you very much, guys.
Lior, The Art Of Pinball
[quoted image]

Congratulations to all of you! We all await to hear more from you in the coming months. Good luck and may you all prosper and enjoy your new adventure!

1 week later
#646 9 months ago

Got my action button mod from Lior courtesy of Little Shop of Games today.

IMG_3841 (resized).jpegIMG_3841 (resized).jpegIMG_3842 (resized).jpegIMG_3842 (resized).jpegIMG_3843 (resized).jpegIMG_3843 (resized).jpegIMG_3844 (resized).jpegIMG_3844 (resized).jpegIMG_3848 (resized).jpegIMG_3848 (resized).jpeg
#647 9 months ago
Quoted from evh347:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I won one.... but have not seen it yet... cant wait

#648 9 months ago
Quoted from evh347:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you! Looks Great

Quoted from JMCFAN:

I won one.... but have not seen it yet... cant wait

LSOG will ship to the winners by the end of August

#649 9 months ago

How hard is it to install the T-Rex mod?

Also, will the paint or teeth chip? I noticed on my stock Stern T-Rex the mouth paint is already chipped.

#650 9 months ago
Quoted from Thor_Odinson:

How hard is it to install the T-Rex mod?
Also, will the paint or teeth chip? I noticed on my stock Stern T-Rex the mouth paint is already chipped.

I can say the instuctions supplied are really good and its pretty easy. Mine has been played a lot and still looks like new

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Niwot, CO
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 693 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/13?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.