20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
IMG_3265 (resized).JPG
IMG_3184 (resized).JPG
IMG_3234 (resized).JPG

There are 693 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.
#501 2 years ago

I actually ordered one from there! But they are on backorder, and I thought I read here that they would take a long while. No?

#502 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I actually ordered one from there! But they are on backorder, and I thought I read here that they would take a long while. No?

Next batch in October. this will be the last batch.

#503 2 years ago

Just got my shipping confirmation for the T-Rex and signs! Ha, I hope these are pretty easy to install.

#504 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Just got my shipping confirmation for the T-Rex and signs! Ha, I hope these are pretty easy to install.

Signs are really easy. Trex takes a little bit....not bad

#505 2 years ago

So after a lot of delay, I finally installed and wow, what a difference. A few tips for others.

I had original green trex but no redrill required!

I changed spacers to 5/8 (trimmed original)

Be careful when putting jaw back on. Not the Rod but how the jaw aligns. It needs to clip into place otherwise jaw will not open as much. Learned the hard way! Pay attention. Tim highlights this but I didn’t focus on it enough

GREAT video from Tim. Guy is a pro - made things much easier.

I think this is Liors best mod he’s done thus far

03651B74-F4DB-454A-84CA-2A4B425C2740 (resized).jpeg03651B74-F4DB-454A-84CA-2A4B425C2740 (resized).jpeg4D112875-49B5-46C8-AAA2-8DE8F81EDD04 (resized).jpeg4D112875-49B5-46C8-AAA2-8DE8F81EDD04 (resized).jpegAB5DECD1-E38C-479F-AC03-F3F52974E726 (resized).jpegAB5DECD1-E38C-479F-AC03-F3F52974E726 (resized).jpegDBCFBB85-7E8C-41BE-9F88-355C71445D1A (resized).jpegDBCFBB85-7E8C-41BE-9F88-355C71445D1A (resized).jpeg

#506 2 years ago

Installed my T-Rex today. Great video and pretty easy to install. Only snafu was I had to trim the spaces to 5/8 and the pan head zip screw that holds the jaw mech down was too short and pulled out. No biggie! Had a slightly longer one laying around and I’m back in business. To anybody that hasn’t installed yet DO NOT over tighten any screw. Snug them up evenly. Had to drop the head lowering distance a couple ticks more as I was getting rejects with the factory settings. Definitely worth the price of admission. Thanks liorillusion for literally creating a piece of art for a pinball machine. Looking forward to you’re next vision for this game. (Please be a velociraptor…please be a velociraptor)

62D3F194-1B2B-4721-B9C3-A2E3E728B6A8 (resized).jpeg62D3F194-1B2B-4721-B9C3-A2E3E728B6A8 (resized).jpeg766DBE28-04F8-4D77-99A7-ABCEE8CD5D8B (resized).jpeg766DBE28-04F8-4D77-99A7-ABCEE8CD5D8B (resized).jpeg
#507 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Installed my T-Rex today. Great video and pretty easy to install. Only snafu was I had to trim the spaces to 5/8 and the pan head zip screw that holds the jaw mech down was too short and pulled out. No biggie! Had a slightly longer one laying around and I’m back in business. To anybody that hasn’t installed yet DO NOT over tighten any screw. Snug them up evenly. Had to drop the head lowering distance a couple ticks more as I was getting rejects with the factory settings. Definitely worth the price of admission. Thanks liorillusion for literally creating a piece of art for a pinball machine. Looking forward to you’re next vision for this game. (Please be a velociraptor…please be a velociraptor)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Raptor....PLEEEEASE

#508 2 years ago

Dang, followed the directions, thought for sure I had it right but when I tested the T-Rex horizontal motion it gets stuck to either side and just sounds like it’s grinding. Any idea where I went wrong? I did change the 3/4 spacers for 5/8.

#509 2 years ago

Dang, followed the directions, thought for sure I had it right but when I tested the T-Rex horizontal motion it gets stuck to either side and just sounds like it’s grinding. Any idea where I went wrong? I did change the 3/4 spacers for 5/8.

please try to adjust it in the settings and do it as factory.
im out of work for few months so im not near the game.
but feel free to send me pm and one of my guys will try to help you

#510 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

please try to adjust it in the settings and do it as factory.
im out of work for few months so im not near the game.
but feel free to send me pm and one of my guys will try to help you

As far as I can tell, everything is set to factory. I ran through the adjustments menu to check. Just got the game yesterday so I wouldn’t imagine anything would be far off. Even tried running the test with the plate behind it removed (the one that needed the spacers). Still the same issue. It will sometimes move side by side ok but then gets stuck with that grinding noise. I can’t think of what it might be. I was wondering if the side to side motion was set too high for some reason since it seems it goes to one side and is trying to go farther. I’m not sure where that setting is to adjust or if it exists. The pieces are all on right but is there some kind of recentering that needs to be done before testing? If it is to the side and I start the test it gets immediately stuck. I’ll mess around with it more tonight and message if I still can’t figure it out.

#511 2 years ago

Alright I got it working. The only weird thing is the head doesn’t always reset to the right spots now. Sometimes I’ll have a T-Rex event ready and the head will rest perfectly down on the ramp other times it will try to rest down on the wireform or next to the left ramp. If anyone happens to know how to fix that, it would be appreciated. Otherwise I’ll search the other JP threads. Mod looks great though! Hopefully the signs arrive soon.

1 month later
#512 2 years ago

I’m looking for the installation guidelines. Anyone had a copy? I did not find them in the package. Thanks

#513 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

I’m looking for the installation guidelines. Anyone had a copy? I did not find them in the package. Thanks

There is a QR code you need to scan in the package

#514 2 years ago

Ah really!
Thanks!

#515 2 years ago

Any update on when the signs will be in? I ordered and paid in June from Little Shop of Games. I ordered signs and T-Rex. Got the T-Rex but no word on signs.

#516 2 years ago

Any update on when the signs will be in? I ordered and paid in June from Little Shop of Games. I ordered signs and T-Rex. Got the T-Rex but no word on signs.

please contact little shop of games. we are shipping more T-REX next week but signs only in 2022.
its looks like they forgot to send you the signs. please contact them by phone or email (phone is the best)

Thanks

#517 2 years ago

please contact little shop of games. we are shipping more T-REX next week but signs only in 2022.
its looks like they forgot to send you the signs. please contact them by phone or email (phone is the best)
Thanks

I already did and they just said they are expecting more soon and are shipping on a first come first served basis. Not sure what happened to my signs but that’s pretty disappointing. I guess there isn’t much they can do if there are no signs left to send. I’ll reach out to see if maybe I can just get my money back or something.

#518 2 years ago

Didnt Little Shop Of Games used to be owned by a guy names Curley?

#519 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Didnt Little Shop Of Games used to be owned by a guy names Curley?

Yes, He sold the shop to Marshall. Great guy!

#520 2 years ago

I installed the mod but it does not catch the ball anymore. Its mouth does not reach the ramp.
Dit I install it wrong or should I do something in the settings?
Appreciate your reply!

#521 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

I installed the mod but it does not catch the ball anymore. Its mouth does not reach the ramp.
Dit I install it wrong or should I do something in the settings?
Appreciate your reply!

I had the same issue. Loosening the 4 screws on the back and then adjusting the height resolved the problem. See reference below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/18#post-5228793

#522 2 years ago

Thank you! That helped and I noticed the horizontal setting was off. The jaw did not fit in between the ramp and did not lower. I adjusted and the ball did enter the mouth again.

Bit now the Magnet does not catch it. Whaaa
Any idea on that test. The opto is oké.

Thanks!

I used this tip from PBatt for the horizontal test:

2). In the Tests menu, Horizontal and Vertical alignment can be seen. Horizontal adjustments can be made in the Adjustments Menu by adjusting Horizontal "Bias". For the Middle adjustment, a "negative" number will move the head to the players left. A "positive" number to the players right. This should be used if during the Horizontal test, the head was not in the centered position.

#523 2 years ago

We just shipped the LAST BATCH of the JP T-REX to little shop of games.
if you place order you should get tracking number in 1-2 weeks.

Europe and Australia wont get more because we are NOT making more. its almost sold out so this is the last chance to get one!
we are now cleaning our line for new mods and the old mods are discontinued forever!

we are working now on
Mandalorian, Ghostbusters, Deadpool, Wonka, WOZ, GNR, Godzilla, Indiana jones and Iron Maiden
and also on our big patent!

more JP mods and JP signs will be in the middle of 2022.

for production updates and more cool and new stuff you are welcome to follow us on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

Thank you guys for your Awesome support

#524 2 years ago

Europe and Australia wont get more because we are NOT making more. its almost sold out so this is the last chance to get one!
we are now cleaning our line for new mods and the old mods are discontinued forever!
we are working now on
Mandalorian, Ghostbusters, Deadpool, Wonka, WOZ, GNR, Godzilla, Indiana jones and Iron Maiden
for production updates and more cool and new stuff you are welcome to follow us on Instagram

JP Raptor in the plans..? (hoping...)

#525 2 years ago

Ill sell mine uninstalled for 600 plus shipping.

#526 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Ill sell mine uninstalled for 600 plus shipping.

Soooo. Someone could buy it new from LSOG for 425$ or from you for 600$? Gee let me think...

I think you missed the part about it being ALMOST sold out..

If you get a buyer at 600$ I'll have to consider selling my uninstalled LIOR T-REX too

I've been hesitant because my JP is an early run (LE) and the spacers are too long, and I expect to have the non-fitting lower jaw. Both easily fixable but the old principle of "If it ain't broke don't f#$% with it" comes to mind so much. 2+ years and never had a TREX issue. I'd rather leave well enough alone...

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Soooo. Someone could buy it new from LSOG for 425$ or from you for 600$? Gee let me think...
I think you missed the part about it being ALMOST sold out..

I got it but they will sell out and people will know where to go to grab one. Mine is also available now, you dont have to wait. Its available when someone wants it.

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I got it but they will sell out and people will know where to go to grab one. Mine is also available now, you dont have to wait. Its available when someone wants it.

Little shop of games have the T-REX IN STOCK!
they are ready to ship right now so not need to wait and the stock is limited!

https://littleshopofgames.com/

#529 2 years ago

Any chance to still grab one of these here in the U.K.?

1 week later
#531 2 years ago

Mine just arrived from Freddys. It looks absolutely awesome, but I feel like the package was rather incomplete.
I received the head, the lower jaw, qr code, velvet bag and a certificate of authenticity

The video mentions a playfield protector, thank you card, multi-tool, bottle opener, magnet.
The opening post also mentions 'the mod will come with extra teeth for the T-REX so you can replace them if you need to in the future'
Also it didn't come in a box, like the video, but wrapped in bubble foil.
I have nr 208

I'm curious to hear what others exactly received.

#532 2 years ago
Quoted from Foz:

Mine just arrived from Freddys. It looks absolutely awesome, but I feel like the package was rather incomplete.
I received the head, the lower jaw, qr code, velvet bag and a certificate of authenticity
The video mentions a playfield protector, thank you card, multi-tool, bottle opener, magnet.
The opening post also mentions 'the mod will come with extra teeth for the T-REX so you can replace them if you need to in the future'
Also it didn't come in a box, like the video, but wrapped in bubble foil.
I have nr 208
I'm curious to hear what others exactly received.

please send email to freddy pinball paradise. i will send them now email too and check which gifts they have.
most of the gifts was limited for the people that bought it direct from me

No the box is only for people who bought it direct from me before long time. im sure they ship it with a box and not with just bubble wrap...

we are NOT sending extra teeth. we upgrade the material. no one got extra teeth. we already wrote it

#533 2 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. Obviously extra gifts would be nice but not necessary.
However I was slightly worried that the multitool is missing, since it's used in the installation video.
I will send Freddy an email now.

Again, really great work! Expensive but definitely worth it!

#534 2 years ago

I received it in the same packaging and missing the multitool also. Not to worry, it worked without.
I think it is really bussy at Freddy’s

1 week later
#535 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

I received it in the same packaging and missing the multitool also. Not to worry, it worked without.
I think it is really bussy at Freddy’s

Installation went well
Just a minor issue, the lower jaw is hovering a bit too high above the ramp, like 1-2mm, and so is blocking the entrance.
Around 50-70% of the balls hit the lower jaw and bounce back.
Now, when the Rex is moving to the player’s right, it very gently touches the top of the wire ramp already. So lowering the head even more doesn’t seem to be an option.

What is the best way to align this, are some screws too tight? The mouth seems to be opening just fine.

#536 2 years ago
Quoted from Foz:

Installation went well
Just a minor issue, the lower jaw is hovering a bit too high above the ramp, like 1-2mm, and so is blocking the entrance.
Around 50-70% of the balls hit the lower jaw and bounce back.
Now, when the Rex is moving to the player’s right, it very gently touches the top of the wire ramp already. So lowering the head even more doesn’t seem to be an option.
What is the best way to align this, are some screws too tight? The mouth seems to be opening just fine.

I was able to solve this problem.
Right after installation the rex wasn't catching balls, lot of rejects, bumping off the lower jaw.
So first I tried to lower the rex head, where it would touch the ramp as closely as possible.
This worked great in terms of catching the ball, the balls had an easy entry, but the rex would hit the wire guide during horizontal movement, which caused all sorts of alignment issues.
So the next step was to move the rex up vertically, so it would clear the wire guide by a fraction of a millimetre.
Now it was able to move freely horizontally, but it would no longer catch the ball properly, and if it did catch, the magnet wouldn't hold.

The trick was to move the rex even higher, just about as high as possible. That way when the jaw opened, it could open fully without hitting anything, which would otherwise have closed the jaw ever so slightly again.
Got the idea from this post
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/103#post-5678501

Now my rex catches 100% of the clean shots. Hope this helps somebody in the future

1 month later
#537 2 years ago

liorillusion chalk another sale up for the TRex head

I had to replace a factory stepper motor board recently and while I'm waiting for the driver board to come in from Stern, I had the entire factory head off the machine.. I thought, ya know, this is fate telling me to replace the head with Lior's art piece... So..

Ordered

2 weeks later
#538 2 years ago

we are working now on

Glad I saw this. My premium is on order but I woulda been sad if I missed out on a trex.

Hope you make a raptor!

1 week later
#539 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here

per you request we just finish to cast and paint a new run of JP signs. we made 100 sets ONLY and they will be THE LAST ONES!
we are NOT going to make more!

they are all ready and we will ship them to little shop of games next week. you can pre order them now and you will get them super soon, Next month!!!!

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-jurassic-park-hand-sculpted-lit-signs-set-of-five/

its also good time to say THANK YOU for all of the love and the feedbacks we gets about the T-REX. we just throw the molds and there is only few left in stock at little shop of games so who will get number 555?!?!?

and....

we can say that we are working for really long time on "Main creation" for JP. its a big creation that really add a lot to the game and changing the look of it.
this time we decide to change the all left side of the game. the gate with the raptor pen. we are changing all of it and it will be with so many details that you will blow away but... be patience. good things takes time

you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

Thank you guys!

20220110204215 (resized).jpg20220110204215 (resized).jpg

#540 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here
per you request we just finish to cast and paint a new run of JP signs. we made 100 sets ONLY and they will be THE LAST ONES!
they are all ready and we will ship them to little shop of games next week. you can pre order them now and you will get them super soon, Next month!!!!
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-jurassic-park-hand-sculpted-lit-signs-set-of-five/
its also good time to say THANK YOU for all of the love and the feedbacks we gets about the T-REX. we just throw the molds and there is only few left in stock at little shop of games so who will get number 555?!?!?
and....
we can say that we are working for really long time on "Main creation" for JP. its a big creation that really add a lot to the game and changing the look of it.
this time we decide to change the all left side of the game. the gate with the raptor pen. we are changing all of it and it will be with so many details that you will blow away but... be patience. good things takes time
you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!
Thank you guys!
[quoted image]

SO glad to hear as we needed a raptor replacement. Awesome news. The updated TREX imo is your best work.

#541 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

SO glad to hear as we needed a raptor replacement. Awesome news. The updated TREX imo is your best work.

Thank you!
wait to see the coming WOZ creation. it will be the best of alllll time!

#542 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here
and....
Thank you guys!
[quoted image]

Awesome. Have the signs and Trex.....guess i should start saving now....sounds BIG...

#543 2 years ago

Looks awesome!

2F98FB9A-0008-4244-ABCC-C3F579E152DD (resized).jpeg2F98FB9A-0008-4244-ABCC-C3F579E152DD (resized).jpegC5AD936F-282D-41FC-90FE-28F9EF61A12B (resized).pngC5AD936F-282D-41FC-90FE-28F9EF61A12B (resized).png
#544 2 years ago

Trex mod from Lior looks way better in person.
Sign mod is a nice touch as well.

I finally got around to installing them on my premium.
Stern topper added and led eyes for the sling plastics as well today.

Decided to sell the LE.
It's been on location since new.

B112C495-B88C-42BB-B296-957ADDF055AE (resized).jpegB112C495-B88C-42BB-B296-957ADDF055AE (resized).jpegC9377176-E0FF-4722-B071-2596312672E2 (resized).jpegC9377176-E0FF-4722-B071-2596312672E2 (resized).jpegD89CE506-81BC-436D-A539-0C81895E0A09 (resized).jpegD89CE506-81BC-436D-A539-0C81895E0A09 (resized).jpeg
#545 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Trex mod from Lior looks way better in person.
Sign mod is a nice touch as well.
I finally got around to installing them on my premium.
Stern topper added and led eyes for the sling plastics as well today.
Decided to sell the LE.
It's been on location since new.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from ContraForce:

Looks awesome!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you guys for the photos!
Enjoy

#546 2 years ago

Thank you guys for the photos!
Enjoy

We can we see a raptor tease?

3 weeks later
#547 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here
and....
Thank you guys!
[quoted image]

JP signs are now in stock and ready to ship!
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

1 month later
#548 1 year ago

There is ONLY 8 T-REX heads left!!!!
No more runs! No more options to order!!!!

1 week later
#549 1 year ago

There is ONLY 8 T-REX heads left!!!!
No more runs! No more options to order!!!!

Is the collector card inaccurate?

I just got my T-Rex today and it shows I'm 257 of 555 with the card dated 1/10/21.

What's the total number produced?

20220412_155641 (resized).jpg20220412_155641 (resized).jpg

#550 1 year ago
Quoted from Foz:

I was able to solve this problem.
Right after installation the rex wasn't catching balls, lot of rejects, bumping off the lower jaw.
So first I tried to lower the rex head, where it would touch the ramp as closely as possible.
This worked great in terms of catching the ball, the balls had an easy entry, but the rex would hit the wire guide during horizontal movement, which caused all sorts of alignment issues.
So the next step was to move the rex up vertically, so it would clear the wire guide by a fraction of a millimetre.
Now it was able to move freely horizontally, but it would no longer catch the ball properly, and if it did catch, the magnet wouldn't hold.
The trick was to move the rex even higher, just about as high as possible. That way when the jaw opened, it could open fully without hitting anything, which would otherwise have closed the jaw ever so slightly again.
Got the idea from this post
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/103#post-5678501
Now my rex catches 100% of the clean shots. Hope this helps somebody in the future

I had the same problem with the lower jaw remaining a quarter inch too high. The jaw would just not get low enough.

I read every possible solution, but no previous suggestion would work. The Stern service bulletin didn't help as I could not raise the top bracket any higher, nor move the lower vertical bracket any lower. I had no leeway to adjust it.

My problem was the head was too wide, so it would hit the side edges of the ramp preventing it from getting lower.

I finally got the jaw to reach the ramp by heating the Dino head and pushing in the two "wide" spots at each side while it was warm and malleable.

It became slim enough to fit within the ramp edges so it could now get low enough to allow the lower jaw to reach the bottom of the ramp surface when open.

Just wanted to share yet another method if it helps anyone who has tried everything else.

20220413_162029 (resized).jpg20220413_162029 (resized).jpg20220413_162040 (resized).jpg20220413_162040 (resized).jpg20220413_160305 (resized).jpg20220413_160305 (resized).jpg20220413_162523 (resized).jpg20220413_162523 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Niwot, CO
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
There are 693 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/11?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.