IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3841 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
20230318142302 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpeg
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 14.
#451 2 years ago

Can someone clarify what the exact differences are between the original version and new version? My game is an LE with the green T-Rex. Will I need to drill/rework the new T-Rex? I saw the note that the mold was updated, but not sure which batches that affects.

#452 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Can someone clarify what the exact differences are between the original version and new version? My game is an LE with the green T-Rex. Will I need to drill/rework the new T-Rex? I saw the note that the mold was updated, but not sure which batches that affects.

only 10% had this issue because it was from the first mold and only the ones with the green T-REX on the game. we solve it and we already test it with both version and it works good. so yours not need any changes

#453 2 years ago

Just installed mine and it works and looks great.
However, in the vertical test when it goes down to eat the ball it seems to get stuck and twist to the right. In this position it also does not let the jaw drop. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#454 2 years ago
Quoted from Ramzr1:

Just installed mine and it works and looks great.
However, in the vertical test when it goes down to eat the ball it seems to get stuck and twist to the right. In this position it also does not let the jaw drop. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks
[quoted image]

You can go into test mode and realign him

#455 2 years ago

We just pack all orders that was made direct with me.
DHL will come to pick it up tomorrow and you should get tracking number soon.

JP signs sold out!

we will ship the JP T-REX to distributors in August - September

I'm very very busy and i'm trying to target my time on creation, sculpting, packing and quality check only so I will not going to be active anymore in pinside, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. I made a new Facebook account and private Instagram account so from now my great team will give you the best service and support they can and if you still want to talk with me you can send me an email only. For product support you can contact my team and also your distributors.

I finally got approved for a patent that I was working on for over 3 years for pinball and arcade machines and it will be something that NEVER was done before and going to make your games more unique and look much better! we will reveal it on 1.1.2022 so make sure to save the date!

Thank you very much guys for your AWESOME love and support. I really appreciate it and very happy to get photos from you everyday of our products installed.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 week later
#456 2 years ago

its looks like all of the shipment has arrived!

Little shop of games should get the T-REX this week but only 10% of the orders. we will ship them all of the orders next month
Germany and Australia will get them too at the same time.

#457 2 years ago

Any chance you will do another run of the signs?

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Any chance you will do another run of the signs?

only in 2022

#459 2 years ago

They are awesome

#460 2 years ago

This is great news. I will be in for these when you run them again. Thanks!

#461 2 years ago

In the house. I have to say a few things:

- the packaging was first class
- the amount of stuff and extras was exciting
- watching the video and seeing everything had a purpose was really cool; although I would modify the video to show using the bottle opener on a beer when you are all done…

I’ve ordered a bunch of garbage mods over the years. Mostly people trying to make a buck with their 3d printer. I mean, in reality no one really needs to spend $xxx to upgrade the T-Rex toy in their pinball machine. But this is really, really well done and worth every dollar or sheckle in Lior’s case. It is art as opposed to a mod. It was absolutely worth the wait. I can’t wait to see what Lior’s next reveal will be.

Thank you to liorillusion and timlah79 as well for the very detailed install video

0C20FC7A-F3D3-4752-901F-3362DE875909 (resized).jpeg0C20FC7A-F3D3-4752-901F-3362DE875909 (resized).jpeg
#462 2 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

In the house. I have to say a few things:
- the packaging was first class
- the amount of stuff and extras was exciting
- watching the video and seeing everything had a purpose was really cool; although I would modify the video to show using the bottle opener on a beer when you are all done…
I’ve ordered a bunch of garbage mods over the years. Mostly people trying to make a buck with their 3d printer. I mean, in reality no one really needs to spend $xxx to upgrade the T-Rex toy in their pinball machine. But this is really, really well done and worth every dollar or sheckle in Lior’s case. It is art as opposed to a mod. It was absolutely worth the wait. I can’t wait to see what Lior’s next reveal will be.
Thank you to liorillusion and timlah79 as well for the very detailed install video
[quoted image]

Hoping for a Raptor replacement......

#463 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

This would be awesome!

#464 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Yes me too - Lior mentioned some time ago that he had an exciting idea for the raptor but hasn't posted anything further. Definitely have fingers crossed as I feel that this is one area that could really benefit from an upgrade

1 week later
#465 2 years ago

I think I got one of the last available ‘JP sculpted sign’ mods from Little Shop of Games because they are now ‘sold out’. Glad I didn’t miss out on this one. The wife really likes them Lior!
E2E0C00D-39EE-42C5-8449-D99507E07F1C (resized).jpegE2E0C00D-39EE-42C5-8449-D99507E07F1C (resized).jpeg

#466 2 years ago

We are shipping all orders to Little shop of games, Freddy's pinball paradise and Pinball Haus in Monday!
you will get your orders in August.
New orders from now will be shipped in October!

Stock for USA is very low!

Quoted from evh347:

I think I got one of the last available ‘JP sculpted sign’ mods from Little Shop of Games because they are now ‘sold out’. Glad I didn’t miss out on this one. The wife really likes them Lior!
[quoted image]

Thank you very much!
They are HUGE upgrade to the game and people figure it only after installation. but now they are out of stock

#467 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

They are HUGE upgrade to the game and people figure it only after installation. but now they are out of stock

You still plan on re running these in 2022 correct? I'm getting my game soon and must have these. Also, I have seen some of the sculpted action button trims you have done and they are AWESOME! Any chance you will do one for Jurassic Park?

#468 2 years ago

You still plan on re running these in 2022 correct? I'm getting my game soon and must have these. Also, I have seen some of the sculpted action button trims you have done and they are AWESOME! Any chance you will do one for Jurassic Park?

Three Lior-style upgrades to Stern JP that must be done…raptor pen, raptor tower, and lockdown bar, please!

Something in the control room would be great too. Nothing against the companies making 3D printed mods, but they’re not even close to Lior’s creations.

#469 2 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Three Lior-style upgrades to Stern JP that must be done…raptor pen, raptor tower, and lockdown bar, please!
Something in the control room would be great too. Nothing against the companies making 3D printed mods, but they’re not even close to Lior’s creations.

To be honest. we already sculpt all of those but never got them into production because the market is full with great ideas and products.
if we will get a lot of interest we will make those into production. we cant share any photos until its getting into production

yes. late 2022.
if we will get interest in the action button we will post it here and we will start to take orders

#470 2 years ago

yes. late 2022.
if we will get interest in the action button we will post it here and we will start to take orders

You have BIG interest with me. I'd love to see all of your JP creations come to market. It's going to be a long wait on the signs. Will be worth it in the end. If by some miracle you happen to find a set of signs hiding in the workshop. Let me know!

#471 2 years ago

I’d be interested in an action button mod too!

#472 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

I’d be interested in an action button mod too!

Same here, Lior.

#473 2 years ago

Lior - were you still looking to come out with an upgraded raptor as I believe you mentioned some time ago that you had a pretty cool idea for it? And would it suit both Prem/LE and Pro models?

#474 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Lior - were you still looking to come out with an upgraded raptor as I believe you mentioned some time ago that you had a pretty cool idea for it? And would it suit both Prem/LE and Pro models?

We are not working only on a raptor.
We are Working on raptor pen, raptor and tower that will sold as a set only.
will fit for all versions.

#475 2 years ago

Sweet - I'm in! When you're looking at announcing the set and starting to ship? Oh and can we get Australia at the front of the list

Looking forward to my T-Rex

#476 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Sweet - I'm in! When you're looking at announcing the set and starting to ship? Oh and can we get Australia at the front of the list
Looking forward to my T-Rex

Middle of 2022.
we are busy with Mandalorian right now
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-mandalorian-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

#477 2 years ago

I am in on anything you bring to market...

#478 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Me too! This is awesome news. Can't wait to see this.

#479 2 years ago

In!! ; )

#480 2 years ago

I'm sure you are aware that the screw position/layout on the raptor pin in the Pro is different than the Prem/LE? It can be accounted for in a single mod, but just need to take into account when designing.

#481 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

also for a Unicorn dinosaur?

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm sure you are aware that the screw position/layout on the raptor pin in the Pro is different than the Prem/LE? It can be accounted for in a single mod, but just need to take into account when designing.

Thank you.
We have JP Pro, Premium and LE so we will test it in both.

#482 2 years ago

Any chance you can clone yourself and your staff so we get these sooner?

#483 2 years ago

No sorry. its our last priority and we need also some free time

#484 2 years ago

No sorry. its our last priority and we need also some free time

if you're in rush. you can get them here. there is 2 left in stock
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=7&e=50&m=&p=1&o=1&guid=&l=1&q=&s=x

#486 2 years ago

Just got word mine shipped from LSOG. Can’t wait to get her installed.

#487 2 years ago

T-Rex's have been sited in Australia!!!

#489 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

T-Rex's have been sited in Australia!!!

Mine is in the mail as we speak

#490 2 years ago

Thanks Lior!! Just got mine installed!!
Looks awesome!!!

4D877907-28D8-41FA-97AE-D7553F0D6FE1 (resized).jpeg4D877907-28D8-41FA-97AE-D7553F0D6FE1 (resized).jpegEFB11FE7-C260-474F-9821-C929117F261A (resized).jpegEFB11FE7-C260-474F-9821-C929117F261A (resized).jpeg
#491 2 years ago

I got mine today.

#492 2 years ago

I recieved mine today from the Aus store, were we meant to also get a cert of authenticity or was that only for pre-orders?

#493 2 years ago

I sure hope a Raptor is coming....the one I have is a leaning POS...and and I have heated and straighten him 3 times...

#494 2 years ago

only 10% had this issue because it was from the first mold and only the ones with the green T-REX on the game. we solve it and we already test it with both version and it works good. so yours not need any changes
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"7634c89a3545443501a033ca7e274249c36bad59-1629174179-1800"};
//]]>

So I haven’t installed mine yet (from the original batch - haven’t had a chance yet) and I have the green trex. Will mine need to be redrilled to align properly?

#495 2 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

I recieved mine today from the Aus store, were we meant to also get a cert of authenticity or was that only for pre-orders?

for everyone!
Please contact pinball haus and he will send you one. he have them and also make sure you got all gifts!

Quoted from delt31:

So I haven’t installed mine yet (from the original batch - haven’t had a chance yet) and I have the green trex. Will mine need to be redrilled to align properly?

some of them yes and some of them not

#496 2 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

I got a cert with mine, 150 out of 555, and I ordered from HOG.

#497 2 years ago

... also make sure you got all gifts!

Can you confirm that we should receive all the items pictured in this link?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/10#post-6393825

Thanks

#498 2 years ago

Correct i just sent email to Babak. and i recommend to send him email about that if you haven't got the gifts. we sent it to him with a note to ship it to any customer!

#499 2 years ago

I want this mod so bad. DM me if you have one for sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.