Topic poll

“Which pin is better if you have kids?”

• Willy Wonka JJP 129 votes
    29%
  • Jurassic Park Stern 318 votes
    71%

(447 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

08522EC3-85A2-4DAE-9C56-FBAB3586AC3D (resized).jpeg
Stern JP.png
DataEastJP.png
Capture (resized).JPG
tool.jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
B2D82035-78BF-4746-8F5F-5223D6260942 (resized).jpeg
animalhouse.gif
6ae21b392355c5408c7a3cf99ee9e05e4cd7cf72 (resized).jpg
b568692b1c01d9c3acb5c79d0717891ef9c06600 (resized).jpg
sh (resized).jpg
F5649177-EC41-4FBC-B8E1-B9CC8480FBED (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 87 days ago

How are we supposed to vote without a poll?

#129 81 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ok so now that I've seen gameplay I can definitively say JP. Stern really knocked this out of the park. Even the animations looked great, music was well done effects and sound as well and what a layout. Great part is, somehow Stern was able to find jackpot call outs that don't some like the guy was kicked in the nuts.

Its not even close, JP all the way on this one.

#132 81 days ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Watched more of last nights JP stream, would still pick Wonka right now.

Of course you would Panzer. We wouldn’t expect anything less from JJP’s biggest fanboy!

#134 80 days ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Hey I've been more critical of them then ever lately, cut me some slack lol. The WOZ Kool-Aid has worn off

I’m very critical of them now that they arent willing to fix their customers chipping playfields and want to send them a new unpopulated playfield for 550 dollars to remedy the situation. A person would have to be crazy to support a company like that. They are dead to me and i wouldnt even consider buying a game from them.

#144 80 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I appreciate Skymount downvoting you like; "Hey, I'm the biggest fan boy!"
But actually I think that's true now. Panzer has been critical of JJPOTC PF debacle, which is probably more than Sky

Yeah Skyemont definitely doesn't want anyone taking over his #1 JJP Fanboy spot thats for sure. Panzer is cool with me, i just like giving him shit.

#151 80 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I guess same with you Sternboy.

Not true, anybody that knows me knows that i have bashed Stern when they had playfield and cabinet problems. I am a big fan of their games because they are always exciting and fun to play but i will definitely bash them if they send out a shitty product. The difference between Stern and JJP though is if you get a chipping playfield, Stern will send you a new populated playfield to put back in your game and JJP will tell you to get f*cked. If Stern ever starts doing that i will no longer support them either.

#158 80 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I guess same with you Sternboy.

#167 80 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Here is the truth. As much as we all bash each other about Stern vs JJP, i know if we all lived close by we would hang out. Lol.

That is true and my pinball friends rag on me worse than a damn stranger on pinside does. They love telling me how bad my Aerosmith game sucks every chance they get and how i would be lucky to get 2500 dollars for it if i ever wanted to sell and stuff like that, and of course they throw jabs at my other games as well. I think what it really boils down to though is they are just pissed because they know that they don't stand a chance in hell at beating my GC score on AS or any other of my games for that matter and they can’t stand it. I tell ya what, with dickhead pinball friends like the ones i have you don’t need any enemies thats for sure! They also call me a Stern fanboy and say other things about me and Stern that I'm not even going to repeat on here. The two that run their mouths the most are JJP fanboys from hell by the way. JJP fanboys are the worst!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside