tool.jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
B2D82035-78BF-4746-8F5F-5223D6260942 (resized).jpeg
animalhouse.gif
6ae21b392355c5408c7a3cf99ee9e05e4cd7cf72 (resized).jpg
b568692b1c01d9c3acb5c79d0717891ef9c06600 (resized).jpg
sh (resized).jpg
F5649177-EC41-4FBC-B8E1-B9CC8480FBED (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 4 years ago

JP is winning because it’s still in pink cloud stage.We have yet to start chopping it to pieces.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

No...
JJP hype dies because of lagging shipment after revel and because waiting for your game that you've paid for isn't fun or infectious of a feeling.

True,but hopefully a thing of the past.Wonka has started a new way of doing business for JJP!

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

No worries. I hear ya on whats out there in the movies/tv. Its hard these days. Just thought with the possible Toy Story
pin if it materializes something simple as Toy Story could have elements that scare kids. My son when he was young
was real uncomfortable when I had my Funhouse in the house.

I was uncomfortable when the nuns put me in the (what we kids called the Frankenstein room overnight)
Kids are a lot tougher then we give them credit for.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Jurassic Park. I wish JJP luck but they have a history of quality issues at a huge price premium. Wouldn't mind having a Wonka because I like the theme but I am confident it will be a pain to keep running. Stern's are always plug and play.

LOL!

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

This is not true. Stern can have quality issues and I have 2 JJP pins that have no issues whatsoever.
Also huge price difference on LE is what $8700 vs $9500 that’s 10% premium.

Totally agree with this my earlier comment was referring to fatdirk bullshit statement.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I Don’t understand this because Stern had issues like ghosting and cabinet splitting, let’s not forget decals that don’t you know actually stick to the cabinet.
I love all pinball have one Spooky, one CGC, Stern and JJP they’re all great.

My comment was directed to fatdirk who regularly trolls JJP threads,along with JY64

#97 4 years ago

See what I said,these 2 guys don’t give up.I could respect this if Stern was paying them!

#101 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL pot calling the kettle black

The difference is I don’t spend my time on Pinside bashing Stern.I like B/W and JJP pins but I don’t feel the need to bash Stern

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I can’t see what one of them is saying since I put them on ignore. So it looks kinda like you’re talking to yourself

Whatever,just my two cents

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Lol I'm not bashing JJP. I'm staying they have quality issues which is a fact. Search on pinside. You're more likely to get a fun reliable machine with Stern. That is also a fact. I never understand why the Fanboys all five of you gets so butthurt anytime a single negative comment made.

And we can’t understand why you feel the need to constantly talk shit about something we do like

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Comparing JP2 to Wonka, correct?
JP2 if I was buying NIB right now.
Wonka, and all JJP off my list period until I see at least (1x) populated warranty replacement play field posted for POTC.
I've seen plenty of populated pf from Stern, new cabs, etc. In an attempt to fix a core problem.
All companies have problems, it's how they are addressed. Can't defend the indefensible.
They amazed me w the support for my beloved WOZ...Have no idea what's going on now. Sorry....

I can say first hand the support that Frank,Lloyd and Steve at JJP has been awesome!
And that's a fact jack!

#197 4 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

The jury is still out. Chicago Expo where I can see them all and play will determine next move.
But I showed my wife who doesn't play the videos , she likes JP premium because of T Rex gobbling up ball,that's where I'm leaning.

This is interesting?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-or-willy-wonka-?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.