tool.jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
B2D82035-78BF-4746-8F5F-5223D6260942 (resized).jpeg
animalhouse.gif
6ae21b392355c5408c7a3cf99ee9e05e4cd7cf72 (resized).jpg
b568692b1c01d9c3acb5c79d0717891ef9c06600 (resized).jpg
sh (resized).jpg
F5649177-EC41-4FBC-B8E1-B9CC8480FBED (resized).png

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

For me JJP games look good etc but just don't have the play it again factor as half the time the overall objective is not clear. Really liking the look of the game progression and coding on JP2. Looking forward to playing it!

Yup, I think the same way about a lot of modern Sterns that have a heavy focus on confusing multiplier rules and filler repetitive super modes.

Start mode in Hobbit: hit a few drop targets, hit main ramp that lights up "mode" to start chapter mode.

Start mode on Dialed In: Hit QUED toy a few times, hit phone scoop

Start mode on Pirates: Hit 1 of 5 shots assigned to the 5 Pirates film, shoot start map area

It's really easy to start modes in the 3 games above.

#202 4 years ago

Rumor has it JJP is announcing Guns n Roses at Expo as well. Should be a great time. Can't wait for October...

#203 4 years ago

It says something about pinside when 200+ people choose something they haven’t seen or played in person.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

It says something about pinside when 200+ people choose something they haven’t seen or played in person.

Lol.. happens all the time. Crazy hobby .

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

I played Wonka at MGC and at a buddy's house. Solid game.

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yup, I think the same way about a lot of modern Sterns that have a heavy focus on confusing multiplier rules and filler repetitive super modes.
Start mode in Hobbit: hit a few drop targets, hit main ramp that lights up "mode" to start chapter mode.
Start mode on Dialed In: Hit QUED toy a few times, hit phone scoop
Start mode on Pirates: Hit 1 of 5 shots assigned to the 5 Pirates film, shoot start map area
It's really easy to start modes in the 3 games above.

Actually, I still can't make much sense of Stern Star Wars when I play that onsite!

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

seems crazy to me....seems to be standard procedure on pinside

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Crazy hobby .

Indeed.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

I played Wonka at MGC and at a buddy's house. Solid game.

I agree.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

Actually, I still can't make much sense of Stern Star Wars when I play that onsite!

Lol I hear ya there. I owned it and never understood the multiplier rules. Just liked starting and playing the modes.

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Rumor has it JJP is announcing Guns n Roses at Expo as well. Should be a great time. Can't wait for October...

I have been celebrating by playing the DE GNR. Man! That is a great game. I can't wait for the JJP version!!

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It's not really fair to judge a pin based on code from when the game was first revealed...If we judged Stern games by the same approach then Batman 66 would still be considered a terrible game even though so much has changed with the code since release.
I see you own a WOZ as well. Should we judge WOZ based on this video showing pre 1.0 code? No. Don't make post that crazy huge change log lol. Come on man.

I’ve played wonka on the latest code. The sound is really not any better. And they still use the terrible kicked in the nuts callout guy. So all the code you posted really changed nothing in regards to what delt was commenting on.

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’ve played wonka on the latest code. The sound is really not any better. And they still use the terrible kicked in the nuts callout guy. So all the code you posted really changed nothing in regards to what delt was commenting on.

I feel like Grandpa Poohpants is less at the forefront of sound design. Four weeks ago, on I think 1.08, from 1.06, to now I'm hoping 1.09 feels significantly different.

I remember feeling really abrasive sound wise at MGC, to this isn't so bad at launch at Helicon. Now, I'm either used to it, or things are much more subdued.

My issues with Wonka went from sound design being at the forefront of obnoxious, to now my issue is the modes just aren't that memorable.

Steps forward!

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

in their defense, they are only “fake” choosing the “fake” game. No “real” machines were injured in this comparison.

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I dont like that.
To many titles to fast will only over-saturate the market, which means every title will be sold in 2-500 copies, following that, is there will be no specific spareparts around when things really starts to break in a five to ten year span.

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I feel like Grandpa Poohpants is less at the forefront of sound design. Four weeks ago, on I think 1.08, from 1.06, to now I'm hoping 1.09 feels significantly different.
I remember feeling really abrasive sound wise at MGC, to this isn't so bad at launch at Helicon. Now, I'm either used to it, or things are much more subdued.
My issues with Wonka went from sound design being at the forefront of obnoxious, to now my issue is the modes just aren't that memorable.
Steps forward!

You've just become used to it. Your ears basically gave up. Sound did not change.

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

So true. Lol

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So true. Lol

Exactly. How can you even make a comparison between these games at this point? I can't imagine buying a game I've never played--especially at modern prices.

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

200+ is a big sample. Probably sais more about JJP and/or Wonka vs Stern and/or Jurassic Park.

#220 4 years ago

I voted for JP, but not because I think it will be better than Wonka, but rather different. You said something kids will enjoy, and a T-Rex eating ball never gets old. I believe Wonka will be just as good a game, but something that us older but kids will enjoy more as a nostalgic memory. JP looks awesome and action packed and will attract kids to try feeding the Trex.

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

In total truth, I think the thing I'm enjoying about JP so far.......no "pre/ developmental" 3D mod threads or ads for this one yet..a first!!! (unless I just haven't seen them)...very refreshing....

You got that right Mark it’s been a long long time since we had a new game revealed that didn’t have about two dozen 3D mod ads appear within a day or 2 of the playfield reveal. In all honesty looking at JP I really don’t know what you could add that playfield is packed!!

Even the T-Rex looks like a nice sculpt although the guy (sorry I forget his pinside username) that made the upgraded t-Rex for the original DE JP could probably tempt me into an upgraded T-Rex for this new one as his DE T-Rex mod is one of the best mods ever!

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

In total truth, I think the thing I'm enjoying about JP so far.......no "pre/ developmental" 3D mod threads or ads for this one yet..a first!!! (unless I just haven't seen them)...very refreshing....

It's only a matter of time before we see a $50 3D printed helicopter blade mod!

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Oh you know a $50 3D printed helicopter blade mod, $100 light up true movie vehicle mod, and a $75 t-rex shooter mod is coming!

Panzer who could you forget the usual $50+ trough and backboard lighting kids that through some random colour all over the playfield and dilute the artwork

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Panzer who could you forget the usual $50+ trough and backboard lighting kids that through some random colour all over the playfield and dilute the artwork

That's a must have mod haha. Also waiting for the $100 light up Ford Explorer true movie Matchbox mod, the LED inside simulates the kids turning on the flashlight in the first film! This one is definitely coming.

s-l300 (resized).jpgs-l300 (resized).jpg

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That's a must have mod! haha. Also waiting for the $100 light up Ford Explorer true movie Matchbox mod. This one is definitely coming.
[quoted image]

That will definitely be one.

But wouldn’t mind seeing a real sculpted tower to replace the printed plastic one.

#226 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

You got that right Mark it’s been a long long time since we had a new game revealed that didn’t have about two dozen 3D mod ads appear within a day or 2 of the playfield reveal. In all honesty looking at JP I really don’t know what you could add that playfield is packed!!
Even the T-Rex looks like a nice sculpt although the guy (sorry I forget his pinside username) that made the upgraded t-Rex for the original DE JP could probably tempt me into an upgraded T-Rex for this new one as his DE T-Rex mod is one of the best mods ever!

Yes the current norm is potential buyers " had" to spend $2-3 hundred $$$ on plastic before the game even came out . Many did. Many do.

It was just nice to see a game announced, streamed BEFORE the vultures swooped in.

I'm sure it's being worked on. JP really seems to have covered many bases in this area. Great looking game. Stern is definitely paying attention.

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It's only a matter of time before we see a $50 3D printed helicopter blade mod!

Oh, they will come...Just nice to see the actual game for sale before the mods are shown.

Gives people time to think a bit, and pay attention to what the game has ( in this case alot), before throwing preorder $$$ on trinkets.

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That's a must have mod haha. Also waiting for the $100 light up Ford Explorer true movie Matchbox mod, the LED inside simulates the kids turning on the flashlight in the first film! This one is definitely coming.
[quoted image]

Spot on. The game needs it too....I will be replacing asap.

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol I hear ya there. I owned it and never understood the multiplier rules. Just liked starting and playing the modes.

Hit the 3 bank to increase multiplied shots with green Xs.
Literally that's it... Not too tough eh?

#230 4 years ago

The OP's question is which game is best for kids. For mine it would have to be Jurassic Park by a landslide as my kids have watched Wonka, but weren't too excited about the movie as a whole. The Jurassic series is far more engaging for my kids. Wonka probably attacks the pinheads that are 50+ due to the nostalgic value. Both games look really fun so its a wash for me...

#231 4 years ago

So thought I would update my post on Wonka and sounds as i just played the latest version today and happy to report, JJP appears to have corrected some of the really bad effects. In fact I was pleasantly surprised and it has me thinking about this game again as it's still bad BUT not atrocious like before. FYI

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I voted for JP, but not because I think it will be better than Wonka, but rather different. You said something kids will enjoy, and a T-Rex eating ball never gets old. I believe Wonka will be just as good a game, but something that us older but kids will enjoy more as a nostalgic memory. JP looks awesome and action packed and will attract kids to try feeding the Trex.

Yes, having seen the stream, Jurassic park looks much better for kids. Just way more modern and will draw the video game generation in.

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So thought I would update my post on Wonka and sounds as i just played the latest version today and happy to report, JJP appears to have corrected some of the really bad effects. In fact I was pleasantly surprised and it has me thinking about this game again as it's still bad BUT not atrocious like before. FYI

It will only get better ... i think there will be much more code and polishing ahead. Glad you gave it another try. I absolutely love the game and will have one very soon... Getting ready to sell a few pins to make way.

#234 4 years ago

Jersey Jack for me I'm in on Wonka LE

However we all love pinball here correct?

I'll totally buy a Jurassic Park as well in a few months.

Thank you to both companies for producing a couple Radical pinball machines this year.

#235 4 years ago

Kids likes dinosaurs a lot
You like dinosaurs
JP premium has a ball eating dinosaur
Your move human

I voted JP for kids and you both. Of course if you said no to vanilla, and wanted chocolate, now! Well, Wonka would make a great choice too.

3 weeks later
#236 4 years ago

Ok so I've played both now.

JP is the winner. - disclaimer I played the pro and it was amazing. I assume the LE is even better.
Wonka LE is a yuge turd. Don't waste your cash. Such a snoozefest.

#237 4 years ago

I finally got to play Wonk for a few hours in a home environment. I liked it. I'll have to play some more to see if it's something I'd want to add to the collection. It wasn't as intuitive as other JJP's, but it shot great. Some of the light shows on a few modes nearly gave me a seizure.

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I finally got to play Wonk for a few hours in a home environment. I liked it. I'll have to play some more to see if it's something I'd want to add to the collection. It wasn't as intuitive as other JJP's, but it shot great. Some of the light shows on a few modes nearly gave me a seizure.

How'd you figure out what to shoot for? I felt like all the lights were on at the same time.

1 week later
#239 4 years ago

I've played both and went for a Jurassic Park over Willy Wonka. I logged a good hour with these two games literally side-by-side. Even though I own and love JJP and WW is my favorite movie of all time. There were just a few dealbreakers for me with WW. Before I get to them, it is worth noting that WW feels very well made, is exceptionally fun and has many great things going for it that will make its owners very happy. Here's why I passed:

1. I was exceptionally disappointed with the artwork and layout in person. I like when the playfield feels like a diorama and everything inside feels like its there for a reason. WW could have done this amazingly. Instead, its like a bunch of WW themed merchandise was dropped on the playfield without cohesiveness. In fact, the entire upper left quadrant is just a mess of clear plastic and steel. Why isn't that a factory? Glass elevator? Chocolate tube ramp? Gobbstopper machine? The scary chocolate river tunnel? The first edible candy room? So many ways to make great effects and an intentional layout. But instead it's a standard mini TV a giant out-of-scale gobstopper and a plastic undiscernable something on top of the ramps. I just didn't get it. It didn't make me feel like I was in exploring the factory. JP2 is the exact opposite in this regard.

2. The silliness is very appropriate but it reminds me too much of WOZ (which I own). In a way. It's almost too light hearted. WW had darker moments that I feel wasn't captured right and from a pinball standpoint, is almost like a revamp of WOZ. In fact, WOZ feels a bit darker than WW at times.

3. The rules. While this can change, I just didn't feel the game was purposeful enough. What is the real goal of getting all these points? I felt like I was just lighting things up. Things were more working in parellel than linear. (Whereas WOZ was a good mix of that, this felt too flat to me).
The story and my goals weren't cohesive to me.

Now JP2 has it's problems, at least one major one (see 4). But I can deal with them:

1. Many non RGB lights. WW has amazing light shows. JP2's main playfield is pretty much fixed colors. It severely darkens the game and makes it harder to follow certain instructions and game animations (like the missle). I justify this away as its a darker theme so the lighting doesn't need that level of vibrancy. But it is missed.

2. It takes place after the movie. A terrible decision in my mind. I want to find these dinosaurs and escape them. But it sort of explains away some weirdness with missles and such that weren't in the movie. It also makes the experience a little more personal to me and not a bad rehash. It also partially explains not getting appropriate sound clips from the movie.

3. I would have liked some "real" fake plants and not just pictures of a jungle and leaves.

4. The voice acting is inexcusable.

I think each have serious downsides to consider but depending on what bothered me the least, I chose JP2.

Now, from a very casual perspective, I was continually drawn to WW for like 1 game, then switch away. (WW and JP2 we're next to each other and the original JP was also there). I'd play WW casually for 1 or 2 games. Then switch over to JP2 for 4 or 5 games and it wasn't enough JP2. I even played the original JP more than WW that day. WW was a lot of fun, but JP2 just kept me captured more.

And lastly..... This was WW against JP2 Pro. The premium is likely going to be even better with the interactive trex.

#240 4 years ago

Really insightful, thank you

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I've played both and went for a Jurassic Park over Willy Wonka. I logged a good hour with these two games literally side-by-side. Even though I own and love JJP and WW is my favorite movie of all time. There were just a few dealbreakers for me with WW. Before I get to them, it is worth noting that WW feels very well made, is exceptionally fun and has many great things going for it that will make its owners very happy. Here's why I passed:
1. I was exceptionally disappointed with the artwork and layout in person. I like when the playfield feels like a diorama and everything inside feels like its there for a reason. WW could have done this amazingly. Instead, its like a bunch of WW themed merchandise was dropped on the playfield without cohesiveness. In fact, the entire upper left quadrant is just a mess of clear plastic and steel. Why isn't that a factory? Glass elevator? Chocolate tube ramp? Gobbstopper machine? The scary chocolate river tunnel? The first edible candy room? So many ways to make great effects and an intentional layout. But instead it's a standard mini TV a giant gobstopper and a plastic something on top of the ramps. I just didn't get it. It didn't make me feel like I was in exploring the factory. JP2 is the exact opposite in this regard.
2. The silliness is very appropriate but it reminds me too much of WOZ (which I own). In a way. It's almost too light hearted. WW had darker moments that I feel wasn't captured right and from a pinball standpoint, is almost like a revamp of WOZ. In fact, WOZ feels a bit darker than WW at times.
3. The rules. While this can change, I just didn't feel the game was purposeful enough. What is the real goal of getting all these points? I felt like I was just lighting things up. Things were more working in parellel than linear. (Whereas WOZ was a good mix of that, this felt too flat to me).
Now JP2 has it's problems, at least one major one (see 4). But I can deal with them:
1. Many non RGB lights. WW has amazing light shows. JP2's main playfield is pretty much fixed colors. It severely darkens the game and makes it harder to follow certain instructions and game animations (like the missle). I justify this away as its a darker theme so the lighting doesn't need that level of vibrancy. But it is missed.
2. It takes place after the movie. A terrible decision in my mind. I want to find these dinosaurs and escape them. But it sort of explains away some weirdness with missles and such that weren't in the movie. It also makes the experience a little more personal to me and not a bad rehash. It also partially explains not getting appropriate sound clips from the movie.
3. I would have liked some "real" fake plants and not just pictures of a jungle and leaves.
I think each have serious downsides to consider but depending on what bothered me the least, I chose JP2.
Now, from a very casual perspective, I was continually drawn to WW for like 1 game, then switch away. (WW and JP2 we're next to each other and the original JP was also there). I'd play WW casually for 1 or 2 games. Then switch over to JP2 for 4 or 5 games and it wasn't enough JP2. I even played the original JP more than WW that day. WW was a lot of fun, but JP2 just kept me captured more.
And lastly..... This was WW against JP2 Pro. The premium is likely going to be even better with the interactive trex.

Great explanation!

Your expectations are a good overview of good and bad of both machines. I have played Wonka but not JP which should play in 10 days time. To me Wonka just didn’t jell as far as the rules. Perhaps it’s more early code version because I really didn’t like Woz initially but it grew up and grew on me.

Wonka looks good and well built but saw two on location one was out of service which could mean anything so I’m not drawing any conclusion from that. I already own DI LE and Woz RR both great and Wonka seems like a step down from those at least initially.

I’ll be playing Wonka and JP next week and post my thought here.

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

1. I was exceptionally disappointed with the artwork and layout in person. I like when the playfield feels like a diorama and everything inside feels like its there for a reason. WW could have done this amazingly. Instead, its like a bunch of WW themed merchandise was dropped on the playfield without cohesiveness. In fact, the entire upper left quadrant is just a mess of clear plastic and steel. Why isn't that a factory? Glass elevator? Chocolate tube ramp? Gobbstopper machine? The scary chocolate river tunnel? The first edible candy room? So many ways to make great effects and an intentional layout. But instead it's a standard mini TV a giant gobstopper and a plastic something on top of the ramps. I just didn't get it. It didn't make me feel like I was in exploring the factory. JP2 is the exact opposite in this regard.

Well said - agree with literally everything about both machines.

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Great explanation!
Your expectations are a good overview of good and bad of both machines. I have played Wonka but not JP which should play in 10 days time. To me Wonka just didn’t jell as far as the rules. Perhaps it’s more early code version because I really didn’t like Woz initially but it grew up and grew on me.
Wonka looks good and well built but saw two on location one was out of service which could mean anything so I’m not drawing any conclusion from that. I already own DI LE and Woz RR both great and Wonka seems like a step down from those at least initially.
I’ll be playing Wonka and JP next week and post my thought here.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion.

#244 4 years ago

Buy something else would be my pick.

I found neither to be fun.

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Thanks for detailing out both games - really insightful! I, too, am on the fence for both these games.

Lighting is a huge deal to me and I noticed on the videos that there seemed to be very few RGB feature lights on JP2. On the classic Stern comparison chart, there was no mention of RGB lighting, kinda like they knew they skimped on RGB lighting, so it just wasn't detailed. I haven't heard anything mentioned about the lack of RGB lighting yet. Maybe that is not something that is important to buyers?

To me, that is a big feature for JJP games - all RGB lighting. But I'm probably still leaning towards JP2, mostly based on what you mentioned above.

#246 4 years ago

I’m in on Wonka LE. But may buy JP Pro for route.

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Thanks for detailing out both games - really insightful! I, too, am on the fence for both these games.
Lighting is a huge deal to me and I noticed on the videos that there seemed to be very few RGB feature lights on JP2. On the classic Stern comparison chart, there was no mention of RGB lighting, kinda like they knew they skimped on RGB lighting, so it just wasn't detailed. I haven't heard anything mentioned about the lack of RGB lighting yet. Maybe that is not something that is important to buyers?
To me, that is a big feature for JJP games - all RGB lighting. But I'm probably still leaning towards JP2, mostly based on what you mentioned above.

Self control is really important with RGB lights. Just because you can go rainbow, doesn't mean you should. But nothing highlights a particular mode better than an entirely new lighting theme. Static lights can't distinguish the modes. If you've played WOZ then you've seen munchkin mode. Or Sterns Star Trek... Each mission has a corresponding color scheme. It is very intuitive.

RGB is cheap now. The programming is extremely expensive and tine consuming. JJP skimps out with cheap rainbow snd wiping macros while Stern skimps by just avoiding RGB.

That being said, JP2 does use some RGB. Just not as much as I think they should.

#248 4 years ago

Played both. Had great games on both. Went with JP Pro. $2,000.00 less and had the “1 more game” feel to it. WW was missing that IMO. Software could fix that maybe. And dinosaurs!

Really hoping someone replaces the AWFUL call-outs on JP though.

#249 4 years ago

I was making this same choice and chose Jurassic Park. I spent hours on each game at this point. I also own a POTC and love JJP in general. My reasoning is based on:
1. My strong preference for the JP code. I wanted a mode based journey pin and/or a rule set that invests me in the theme somehow. Jurassic Park offers 3 separate pathways of modes (control room, TREX, and paddocks) + the rule set is thoughtful as to the theme (different dinosaurs have different behavior, as one small example) so it wins on that. Moreover, I like that each of those pathways has an associated mini-wizard mode so there is something to achieve at the end of it. It allows the depth of a journey while still allowing the breadth of many choices. Willy Wonka's code design falls flat for me as it feels like a lot is going on at the same time yet is not generally speaking a mode-based game nor do I feel invested in the theme as I play (the one exception would be the mini-wizard modes). Although Wonka does have all those mini-wizard modes, several of them are achieved through multiball success and I just don't care as much about that. It is just my preference, but I don't feel invested in that.
2. I would rather have the new story that JP tells than the mixed use of limited resources in a jumbled way that is presented in Wonka.
3. I hate the sounds on Wonka more than I dislike some sounds on JP (which are more likely to be replaced by someone in the community anyway).
4. I'm shocked to be saying this, but I prefer the mechs on JP Premium than Wonka LE. Never thought I'd pick a Stern over JJP in that regard but there you have it.

Other points:
-They both shoot great.
-love JP de Win, but I actually prefer animations on Jurassic Park over Wonka.
-Art is above average on both but neither sways me strongly compared to say Deadpool
-Wonka does have better lighting BUT there are way too many lights on at once such that they fight each other in my opinion.

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Really hoping someone replaces the AWFUL call-outs on JP though.

I'm already working on that

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 90.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods
Plastics
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-or-willy-wonka-/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.