• Latest reply 19 days ago by Fab2b
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F36EBC59-077F-464D-ADFD-361F17696D0A (resized).jpeg

#1 8 months ago

Hi All! Has anybody else had problems with the opto board for the jeep? My second one has just failed and I am having trouble finding one. The part number is 520-8102-00. This opto board is directly underneath the playfield jeep and senses when the jeep swings left or right. Has anybody fixed this opto board perhaps. Stern has them on backorder and I can't find a distributor that has one in stock.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

#2 8 months ago

Hi, same problem from my side. T-REX letter enregistered randomly without touching the newton ball. I suspect this card. Let me know if you have somme good adress for getting this card. Lionel.

#3 8 months ago
Quoted from lionelpo91:

Hi, same problem from my side. T-REX letter enregistered randomly without touching the newton ball. I suspect this card. Let me know if you have somme good adress for getting this card. Lionel.

Sounds good!

#4 8 months ago

Had the same issue, just resolder the contacts and is good already, but yes... is a issue for sure.

#5 8 months ago

RGAires, when you say resolder the contacts could you indicate which one on the card ? The four by each opto ? In total the eight ?
If you can indicate me on the picture I made, the correct contact to resolder I appreciate your help. Regards.

F36EBC59-077F-464D-ADFD-361F17696D0A (resized).jpeg
#6 8 months ago
Quoted from lionelpo91:

RGAires, when you say resolder the contacts could you indicate which one on the card ? The four by each opto ? In total the eight ?
If you can indicate me on the picture I made, the correct contact to resolder I appreciate your help. Regards.
[quoted image]

Yeap thats it my friend, in my machine, that was the issue

1 month later
#7 6 months ago

Have the same issue just showing up recently. ~ age 1 year. Will try to resolder

2 weeks later
#8 6 months ago

Having the same issue. Going to try soldering as well and report back

5 months later
#9 19 days ago

Same issue here. Like others i'll try to resolder first

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside