177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #955 04: DO NOT SHARE YOUR PRIVATE LINKS WITH OTHERS Posted by timlah79 (3 years ago)

Post #1145 06: Stats on the customization work from audio to video (as of 38TS) Posted by timlah79 (3 years ago)

Post #1773 01: PSA - PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A 1.06 VERSION Posted by timlah79 (1 year ago)

Post #1784 00: PLEASE READ: Do not request custom code Posted by timlah79 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manny65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#228 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That price is insane. Wouldn't it be better to buy from a US owner and then ship to Australia?

That's frowned on as Stern have a distributor network that they support, as such the newer Sterns have hertz freq protection so a US machine (60Hz) won't work here (50Hz), also warranty becomes very "interesting" if you were to ship in a NIB.

We are well supported over here, but it does cost us an arm & leg (the distributor has to pass on the costs they incur such as shipping costs, customs & tax not only on the machines but all the parts needed to provide warranty in timely fashion). Just one of things we face for being downunder

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Wow those prices are nuts.....u would almost be better off buying nice HUO games in the USA and then shipping them via slow boat...converting the power probably isn't a big deal

Changing to 230V isn't the issue but the newer Sterns have hertz freq protection so a US machine (60Hz) won't work here (50Hz), I believe you need replace one of the internal boards ... but most people probably wouldn't want to risk buying a machine, shipping it over to then try and get it to work.

1 month later
#430 3 years ago

Hey Tim, any ideas why Stern rearrange/change their layout of the audio clips between versions? Just seems strange that it wouldn't be consistent

1 month later
#719 3 years ago
Quoted from playcubeman:

A version for the pro is planned?

Delt said that the video version is for the premium/LE only, and as of now, no plans to do this for the pro.

#740 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

markharris2000 Yes you are correct in that any of my audio only edited versions have never had this or any similar issue. It's only the video edited version(s).
I did some testing just now and am dumbfounded by the results:
Using:
- A known, working SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card - 90MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUNR-032G-GN6IN
- Balena Etcher on PC
- A copy of my latest audio only edited, proven to not have issues, NO videos touched whatsoever.
1) Using PB video import (the first option with conversion) > import an intro video to a video location that is known to work with the latest video edits code
NOTE: This is the intro fly in and I first exported the stock video to check the duration. While my customized intro is 00:26, the stock file is 00:23. However with that said it's worked fine for me and many others at that slightly extended duration. In summary at this point I don't think "duration" is an issue.
2) Save and flash that code to SD using PC Balena Etcher
RESULTS:
GOOD!: SD loads without any initial restart loop
BAD!: Upon starting a new game, the video that plays by default before you hit start freezes and game restarts OR game / video screen just freezes.
3) Make a new copy of my latest audio only edited, proven to not have issues version
4) Using PB video import (the first option with conversion) > import the same intro video aka step # 1
5) Save and flash that code to SD using PC Win32DiskImager
RESULTS: ALL GOOD! SD loads without restart loop and game starts and plays my custom intro video without issue.
I am still so clueless at this point as to what is going on here. I can only think that A) Duration of an uploaded video doesn't matter, B) That there must be something different in the way Balena vs. Win32 flashes when there are video changes involved, and C) That there may be something going on with the conversion PB does or with how JP in particular handles custom video when it's custom.
If it helps here's a detailed screenshot side by side of each .mp4 files exported from stock, custom video created, and exported custom video.
From left to right...
1) Stock video exported from PB
2) My custom video I created with iMovie
3) An export of #2 from PB (after I imported # 2 to that same # 1 location)
For # 3 I do see a difference in Total bitrate and Frames per second. The PB import (using conversion) is supposed to correct this and I think it's supposed to match (stock) # 1 but I'm not sure. Perhaps the fact that PB isn't adjusting the Frame rate properly is to blame for all of this??
I suppose the next thing I'll try is to convert # 2 to 30fps prior to uploading. Wanted to at least share these findings for you/those who understand this video stuff better than I do.
[quoted image]

Wow Tim, you're really putting in the hard yards to sort this one out. Thank you for all your tireless effort in firstly creating the custom audio and now distributing and troubleshooting the video version. It is an outstanding effort!!!

1 week later
#794 3 years ago

Nicely done!!

2 weeks later
#918 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Here is mine that I got at the end of august.
[quoted image]

Now that's a winner - if they were all like that they'd be great

1 week later
#1014 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I just created both PRO and PREM/LE audio assets only versions. Just PM'd you. If anyone else is interested in this as well, please let me know.

Hey Tim - I'll grab the updated version of the audio only package as well. Will flick you a PM

#1041 3 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Thanks for clarifying this. I noticed you said new SD card. Maybe this is my problem. I have tried to use the existing SD card from the previous version. I followed the instructions exactly as written except that this was not a new SD card. After hitting enter I waited.....and waited....and went to bed. Some 6 hours later it looked the same. I pulled the card and I got an error that it was still writing. I have now tried following the directions a second time on a different Mac that is almost brand new. It has been over 30 mins and no change yet. Not sure what I am doing wrong unless it’s the fact the card is not new.

The dd command will overwrite whatever is on the SD card, so it doesn't need to be a new card however Spike pinball machines does require a “Class 10” rated SD Card (which is minimum speed that data can be written to the card - Class 10 is 10MB/s). Have a look at your SD card to see if it was suitable - see the pic below for what to look for. The file is 7,677MB so at 10MB/s it'd take 13 minutes, however most SD cards these days support much higher speeds and takes much less time. Note that this is not the only thing that determines the overall transfer speed however if using an almost brand new Mac then I'd expect it shouldn't be the issue.

SDcard (resized).jpgSDcard (resized).jpg
#1099 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

The obsession continues... A couple people have mentioned that the last clip in the bonus end screen is a little distracting/abrupt. Does this look any better to you guys? I'm open to suggestions! Keep in mind that this sequence is 4 video locations not just one long video. I have to carefully time and string all together, then hope the machine plays them in the intended timing/sync with the music.

While I like seeing the cars driving through the gates, I think your new one is better

#1121 3 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

I'm going to throw up... Are there any files beyond the normal custom code I should acquire to aid in a potential downgrade process? Like the original 1.02 firmware files or something? My distributer said the game should ship from the factory in about a week.

All code (ie node f/w, system and game including audio and video) is combined into a single package - so Tim's custom code contains the all the components.

#1122 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Yeah agreed . I read in the read me notes..
DJ mode....PASS
Start button options...PASS.
No issues with Trex.
Cant imagine what bug fixes will make me update.
Easy choice...lol[quoted image]

'DNA COMBOS EXTRA BALL' default from 8 to 6 -> no need to upgrade, just change this manually
'TROUGH EJECT POWER' minimum to 64 -> clearly responding to the PF damage that is occurring (think the prev minimum was 176 which is what I use), although I find it strange that they didn't change the default

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Ok, so I’m getting a JP this week and have been following this thread but didn’t want to bother anyone until I had one coming.
It by looks fantastic but I’m curious what and why no new links are going out? I’m trying to catch up but 23 pages on my phone is rough.
Thanks for a TLDR if possible

Pinball Browser has specific requirements (licensing) around sharing of code, so links cannot be generically shared - timlah79 has just released the latest version https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/23#post-5938888 and if you want to use his code you need to PM him and he'll provide a unique link for you to download it

#1157 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

My understanding is the 8GB software image that is stored on the SD card is the entire environment that gets loaded throughout the machine at each power up which is why you can swap software version numbers back and forth without worrying about code mis-match. I do NOT think there is any type of permanent code flashing for the cpu or other node boards. So when power it applied, the cpu board reads the operating system for the game, reads the node initializing code and sends each node boards their individual code, and the SD card then becomes the pool of audio/video images to be used throughout each game play. That card is the heart of the machine and loads EVERY piece of code during its lengthy boot-up process.
(Note: There is a slight chance it also reads the ~6GB of audio/video data into some type of CPU board on-board memory at power up, but based on looking at the board itself and seeing no large RAM memory chips, as well as the amount of time it takes to boot up which is a bit too fast if it were reading the entire operating system, node initialize blocks, and ~6GB of audio/video data. Either way, this does not affect my above comments)

I'm not sure this is the case - while the SD card does include the full software package (including system, node & game code including audio & video) I suspect the system and node software is held on the machine. When you change SD cards that have a different system or node version, the machine will install that code and has various messages on the screen. If you have the same system or node version, the boot up doesn't show those messages - this implies that the machine checks what version is installed to what is on the SD card and will only install it if they differ (this allows for both upgrades as well as downgrades). If the machine had to install the system and node software every time at power on then the boot process would be longer (similar to when it does an upgrade).

#1164 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

how many files do i find once i unzip tim code file? 1 or 2? thanks

Should be a single .raw file

You then just need to follow the installation info that Tim would have sent you in the PM with the download link

1 week later
#1192 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Can I write it straight over the top of the memory card I am using already? Does it need formatting a certain way etc.

In answer to your specific question, yes you can write the new image over the top of an existing card and you don't need to delete or reformat the card before writing the new image (this is because the tool, whether it be Win32diskimager or dd, is doing a raw disk write of the data blocks and the Spike2 image file is a raw disk image containing multiple partitions/file systems for the underlying Linux OS).

Having a couple of SD cards is beneficial in that you can switch between versions, however there is no technical reason why you can't reuse you existing card. Also note that if you want to keep your settings and high scores then you need a USB stick and you save the information (via the service menu) before removing the card and writing the new image, and then after installing the updated card you load the settings & high scores from the USB stick back onto the system (again via the service menu).

#1194 3 years ago
Quoted from Method_Own:

Owlnonymius was saying tonight that for Premium owners 1.03 fixed some big issues - esp with the T-Rex head actions. Because of this it wasn’t worth changing to the ultimate code from 1.03. I’m supposed to be getting my Prem soon - would be interested in your thoughts people.

The custom code (ie audio & video) is currently not possible on the 1.03 release. Changes are done using Pinball Browser (PB) however Stern make changes to each version that block the use of tools such as PB (most likely due to licensing agreements). So until PB can reverse engineer the 1.03 image, it is not possible for anyone to customise that version of the JP code. Hence you have a choice of running either Tim's custom code (which is based on 1.02) or using the latest Stern 1.03 release.

#1216 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Good news. The video locations aren't "jumbled" like the audio. They've simply been shifted 6 places in an unexpected direction. I think I've figured it out. This will take probably another day or two finalize and test.
Again please don't PM me for now. I'm getting inundated with emails. I'll reply once I have this ready.
It will be a different sharing method that will require more work on your part to install and require a PC or if you are a Mac user you'll need to be able to run Windows via Parallels, Bootcamp or some other emulator. No more Mac OS alone support. Sorry in advance. I'll make an official update about all of this when I'm done.

Friggin awesome work Tim - your like a dog at a bone, you never stop. Look forward to the new version whenever it comes out, take your time and enjoy life

#1227 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

A) Known issue. It's slightly out of sync but not by much, I haven't had time to fix this yet.
B) This is expected. You'll either here "Gotta get out of here now, now, right now" (not part of that movie scene) or "Must go faster" (synced with the movie scene). This is b/c that location allows for 2 different sound replacements, but only 1 video. The game chooses which of the 2 sound clips at random.

I guess one way to solve having 2 sound clips for the same video would be to have "Must go faster" in both of those sound locations so it is always synced - would that work?

#1251 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Anyone have a loud chirping

Only after I've drank too much

#1259 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

lol. It's called the knocker. All pinball machines have it - either physical (coil & plunger) or digital (sound). It means you won a free game. It's pretty integral to the pinball experience. It's meant to let everyone know: HEY THIS PERSON WON A FREE GAME!!!!! Remember this is a commercial money making machine. The fact that we use it as a personal toy is irrelevant. It's not it's purpose. Otherwise why even have a coin door/mechs. Why have a setting for "free play"..
I makes the same sound if you get a 'special' although I don't think there is one on JP. But if you get grand champion it goes off also. Probably twice.
What's funny is when you play many players and you get a match for more than one player. hehe
I put a real knocker in mine, thinking it would be quieter than the knocker sound. It is not. It's LOUDER. lol

I've just bought a real knocker to put into mine - the "simulated" knocker is just not the same. Loud knockers are fun - wakes everyone up and/or scares the shit out of them

#1263 3 years ago

Co-op and team modes would be awesome!!!

I'd really like the timers to pause when the ball is being held by an up post or T-Rex. I particularly notice it with the control room as it takes time to go get to the selection and then release the ball (even with a double flip to cut the playback short), during which time dinos can ruin your rescue streak, you need to go back to the chopter or the dino escapes the paddock.

#1273 3 years ago

Your efforts are greatly appreciated Tim, thank you. The least we can do is follow the rules to ensure we can all enjoy the amazing work you and other creators produce

#1297 3 years ago
Quoted from BlackKnight:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked/answered already but I'm trying to verify things are being written to my SD card correctly. Basically, do folks have 4-5 partitions (drives) created on the SD card when writing the raw file via Win32DiskImager - all but one of which are empty? Sorry I don't have a screenshot to post as well.
Thanks everyone!

Win32DiskImager will display an error code if it fails to write the image, so if you don't see any errors you'll be good to go as MrMikeman indicated

Quoted from MrMikeman:

It has been asked before.
Just write the card. Put it in the machine and turn it on. If it doesn't boot then you know it's not right - try again. The SD card has Linux partitions on it and it doesn't work looking at them with windows.
Stern Spike system has no memory or hard drive. It's all on the SD card. Therefore you can't 'break' it. It loads or it doesn't.

Just to clarify the Spike system does have memory (just like a PC) and the SD card is the equivalent of the hard drive, but you are right in regards putting in the updated SD card.

#1303 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Don't know if it's just me or everyone, but I just received my file share link. If you've not checked your linked email account in the last few minutes, you may want to.

Thanks for the heads up, I checked a few hours ago and didn't have it but have it now

#1313 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Get ready for Stern to release 1.04 tomorrow with a brand new Mode just to mess with Tim!

Well if it has co-op and teams mode then I won't be complaining ... I'd just be throwing some more money in Tim's donation jar

#1382 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

One thing popped out while playing the new code. The control room intro screen shows the JP founder, and no longer uses the version with Keith’s black and white photo. Can that version be brought forward to replace the current boring version? A special touch to the custom code.
If I know Stern, they’ve left the Keith version unused in the code. Could the pointers be swapped to show the Keith version?

You still get to see Keith at the end of System Boot Control Room mode when it shows the System Boot score, but certainly not as part of the control room intro which uses the movie clip (which you see more often)

1 week later
#1452 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I tried again on another PC. I unzipped the file to get the image. Then I tried to save the image to a 32gb usb stick and I got this error? This is a formatted, completely empty 32gb usb stick?
[quoted image]

Just to clarify the raw image needs to be written to a SD card (not a USB stick). Use "extract all" to unzip the file and Win32DiskImager to write the unzipped raw image to the SD card. Dragging the raw file from the opened zip file to your desktop should have worked but would need the specific error to work out why that failed, where as trying to put the raw file on the USB stick failed as people have indicated because of the 4GB Fat32 limit.

#1482 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, if a Matrix pin came along or maybe even a John Wick, I might be down for that.

Hhmmm John Wick!! now that could be interesting, killer theme!!

2 weeks later
#1505 3 years ago

"In view of the rights held by third-party owners of Authorized Content (e.g. music and video clips) You will not stream your gameplay of your Stern Pinball Machine without Stern Pinball’s prior consent."

Unless Stern are able to provide their consent in an easy process, this will be an issue for all the streamers out there ... I understand why they are doing this but hope that it doesn't adversely impact our hobby. It also means that you'll never see custom audio/video packages being streamed.

As for online updates, I wonder whether Stern are heading to only supporting online updates in the future??

#1510 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey Tim,
Amazing work.
fyi...I was able to get this to work from my Mac (version 10.15.7) using balenaEtcher (version 1.5.76).
I tried using the Terminal commands described in the link above and failed (with the following command).
SteveNaiMac1514:Downloads snaroff$ sudo dd if=jurassic_park_le-1_03_0_39TS_D31_ORIG_END.raw of=/dev/rdisk2; sync
Password:
dd: /dev/rdisk2: Device not configured
345677+0 records in
345676+0 records out
176986112 bytes transferred in 2355.966774 secs (75122 bytes/sec)
Is there any reason you aren't advising people use balenaEtcher? Why do you say it's a "gamble" in the link above? Worked great for me.
Thanks again for your efforts on this!

It used to work fine with just custom audio however when Tim and Delt started replacing the video quite a few people start having issues where during gameplay the machine would reboot. The issue is believed to be with balena etcher (people doing custom code for other machines hit the same issue) however not everyone using it was affected (or they didn't hit the particular issue during gameplay), so to avoid anyone having issues it was simpler to say don't use it to burn the SD card.

If you are interested in reading the various posts, you can simply search this thread for balena

1 month later
#1557 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

errr, joining late to this game. anyone have a pm?

If you're after a copy of the s/w, you need to send timlah79 a PM

2 months later
#1597 2 years ago
Quoted from Bam_Man:

I just got my Pro in yesterday, How do I acquire this?

Congrats on the new game! Send timlah79 a PM and he'll send you a private link to download it

2 months later
#1667 2 years ago
Quoted from Neptune:

Hi,
I received my (new) jurrassic park a few weeks ago and find it great. The only complaint I have to make is the music part which is not so good.... The music is uninspired (except for the movie soundtrack ), there is even one that I hate
Is this update easy to do?
ps : sorry for my bad english.

Here's timlah79 thread on his custom audio/visual code https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/26#post-5974879 - as Vino posted you need to send Tim a PM to request access to the download

6 months later
#1729 2 years ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Hey all, I have my JP pro on order and am in the April run. I would love to have this custom code when it arrives. I know I have to Pm Tim for a link, but I just wanted to ask, does anyone know if it runs on the most recent code of JP with IC? I here horror stories of machines being locked. Sorry if this has been asked a hundred times already.
I have played this code before at a friends and it was fantastic.

The custom code is based on 1.03 (non-IC) - so at this stage there is no IC version with custom A/V. That said people have successfully switched between the 2 versions (you just have each version on a separate SD card)

2 months later
#1757 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Dumb question, What size card will I need for the custom code guys? I Need to pick one up. All new to me, Thanks!

Needs to be at least 8GB (this is what Stern use and the custom code is the same size) and Class 10 or better

2 months later
#1787 1 year ago
Quoted from timlah79:

PSA: With the release of JP 1.06 (and likely other IC supported version updates coming after), supporting custom A/V (Audio / Visual) for JP seems to have sadly reached its end. Please don't PM me asking for an update nor send me a new request. I won't respond. If you already have a modded version I worked on, please enjoy it. If your JP has IC hardware, you can experience all the cool IC stuff Stern is doing but you'll have to run stock code to have those benefits.
In the wise words of Ian Malcolm (from the original JP movie): 'You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you wanna sell it.'
If that's not a completely relevant, ironic Jurassic Park movie quote to the lack of original licensing for the JP pin, I dunno what is. I had to call that out, sorry. Please don't take me quoting that as if I know anything about what it takes to produce a pinball machine. It's simply sad to me that HUO owners are now unable to tweak their games to their liking and I do personally feel that JP licensing was "rushed out the door" if that makes sense. I also get it that times have changed. In general though, I think we all need to understand that licensing and licensors do have a huge bearing on what machines are able to be made. That bearing allows pin manufacturers to create new themed machines for us crazy pin folk to hold dear and enjoy. While I feel like Stern dropped the ball on JP movie content, I'm confident that will not be an issue in future games. I think Stern has been doing a great job since JP. Thankfully, the JP gameplay itself is frickin' amazing thanks to Elwin. Which is why I'll be keeping my JP for a while.
I'm glad the A/V work I've done on JP has made the game more enjoyable for you and your families. Thank you all for your kind words and sharing with me your sentiments and family stories. I've read and taken all to heart each and every message in more ways than you may know. Thank you for allowing me to get to know each and every one of you. It's messages you've sent, expressing joy and thankfulness, feedback, and everything in between which has made this almost 3 year saga worth pushing forward to improve and support version after version.
I guess this is basically a goodbye for now. Keep flipping my friends.

Hey Tim. Thank you so much for all the effort you've gone to, over the many different code versions we had on JP and having to deal with all the changes they made under the covers that made your work even more challenging. I've truly enjoyed them all from the original custom audio releases to the later A/V customisations - definitely a master piece that I'll continue to use and enjoy!

All the best mate

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Salida, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manny65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project?tu=manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.