177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #955 04: DO NOT SHARE YOUR PRIVATE LINKS WITH OTHERS Posted by timlah79 (3 years ago)

Post #1145 06: Stats on the customization work from audio to video (as of 38TS) Posted by timlah79 (3 years ago)

Post #1773 01: PSA - PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A 1.06 VERSION Posted by timlah79 (1 year ago)

Post #1784 00: PLEASE READ: Do not request custom code Posted by timlah79 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#12 4 years ago

really excited about this guys. As I mentioned before I started working on it a little but honestly rather play more of $$ contributor than doing it myself considering my other project (ghostbusters custom code) is still not done yet. So if we need to buy some digital versions of it, lmk.

Lmk how I can help.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Could you take pinsound for data east and get a folder full of wav files from jp already cut up and ready to go?

I was thinking about the same thing earlier so I checked their website and it was available! This should help out. I'm linking to my google drive see below.

This is for voices only from JP Data East along with the JP remastered version:

Remastered VOICES ONLY:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q4oHDfqx_M1Pu1aTgWHRSi5BW_ns5Z6B

JP DE Original VOICES ONLY:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ymhd6CsmIFLx1GPRGRaVSo_tKvmWgr7-

Looking at the entire JP DE folder, that main theme song is so good. I might even put that into Stern...haha

EDIT - FULL files for each (includes music etc) -

Remastered Original:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17QA4Qeg2ZsAcHwllyCLatj8M0-3P4G84

JP DE Original:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZF___m0TYdXmFTTiCKNiB4XLCLA56vsu

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Holy cow did that take a looong time. I processed both the 5.1 original DVD and the 7.1 surround bluray. Both versions have a mixed center channel (dialogue mixed with music), but only music on the stereo and rear channels.
Not great at all. But I couldn't even just subtract the stereo from the center. They did some pretty strange processing on it that was messing me up. I finally worked out a way to undue most of it, and use it as a reference to isolate the vocal.
I now have about as clean as a version of "Welcome to Jurassic Park" as I think is possible. I can't explain the subtlety of how much better this method is than my earlier attempts. Virtually zero music intrusion, and a preservation of the vocal that captures the gritty-ness and breathy-ness of the original. You barely notice how much better it is unless you compare it side-by-side to the processed, mechanized, and clipped junk that were my first attempts.
What's the best way to get this file out there? I'm actually pretty eager to hear your thoughts on how it came out.

awesome! Google drive or

https://www.filedropper.com/

up to 5gb

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I have about 40% of the sound requests labeled.

you're killing it!

Where are you planning to host the audio clips?

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Noted. Like I said, I'm no audio expert. I'll leave it to the more capable then.

Don't mind his complaints. The welcome clip is perfectly fine

#64 4 years ago

Do you know what number is the welcome to jurrasic park clip in the code? That's the first and prob biggest change I need to make

#68 4 years ago

I'm just scratching the surface but plugging in some of the critical movie voices now. Proper welcome to jurassic for example. I'll post the code and video too.

#69 4 years ago

Welcome to jurrasic park proper....

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Tim and Delt, Check the clean folder on the share drive. I have some before and after clips. Background hum, clicks, and minor misc sound effects were removed. I have original and clean versions for direct comparison. Tell me what you think and if it's worth it.

I'll check it out.... Heading to Steelers game

In the meantime here's the download to my first custom audio attempt....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-premium-code-with-movie-call-outs

#81 4 years ago

Thanks first post had some good ideas. Clever girl, welcome at plunge etc. I actually like the stock raptor stuff but I did include shoot her already....

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Did you do the "Ian Freeze" quote for ball save (like the DE game)? No idea why, but I always liked that one.
Thanks again for all your work on this. If you're heading to TPF, I owe a couple rounds.
Brian

I didn't but it will go in round 2

Thanks no tpf but happy to help others get some better clips in here although I will say they aren't all terrible. Some are actually good, some are absolutely hot garbage and that's what I'm looking to replace

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from Stags6969:

Will this eventually get released for the Pro version as well, when it’s completed?
I love what you have done so far, but I’ve just seen it’s only for Premium/LE at the moment.

Not by me but maybe someone else....I own a premium.

#88 4 years ago

What I'm finding challenging is locating all the samples in the game code that are played when raptor escapes as shoot her! Is best and it's in there by me but I didn't get them all replaced

3 months later
#121 4 years ago

I can’t comment on the bigger project but for the time being I’m going to revisit the latest code and update the custom one I released a few months ago. Hoping to do so next week.

I’m anxiously awaiting the release of this as well.

4 weeks later
#149 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

pinstein How in any way does this have to do with the custom audio project we're working on? Unless I'm missing something, please delete your post and place your advertisement in a different topic.

Since the audio is going to include actors from the old movie, the translite (which does the same) would go well with it......is his attempted point.....I think.

2 weeks later
#153 4 years ago

Custom soundtrack with JP and all other Stern machines is no longer possible. Pinbrowser needs to be updated again. Fyi

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from Ryeryerulz:

Why is that? Anything is hackable,

Sure I agree but when you have guys doing this not for a job but hobby, who knows what happens. We'll see

2 months later
#196 3 years ago

PM sent too - still waiting. I'm pumped.

#208 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

no way....is this really true...we can install it on current code....thats great.....I have not played in awhile...I cant even recall what was the biggest change from 1 to 1.01.
Thanks again.

Code is 1.0. It’s not the latest

#213 3 years ago

WOW - BLOWN AWAY by how good this mix is. Completely takes this games sound to the next level. I can’t recommend this mix enough. Great job!

The only change I made was to the closing song as I like the original JP theme much more than the rap but that’s such a small change. Awesome work.

#219 3 years ago

Best mod for the game by far. What really makes a difference is the OST music playing during modes and throughout - really feel like you’re in the JP movie.

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

timlah79 will you have a problem if somebody is able to do this?

if you love JP, get the premium. It's so much better than the pro. And now you can also use this amazing code!

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Man I'd love to but not all of us are made of $ especially here in Australia where pin prices are sliding off the charts! As a reference we are paying $3500 more for a pro than we did back in 2011 and last I looked JP premiums where selling here for $12250 (with no discount), but because prices may go up again on the next order the distributor currently doesn't have a price set on them.
I appreciate it is not an easy task to simply transfer over the LE mix but it is good that timlah79 is open to somebody doing this. I work in TV and would attempt this myself but it is my understanding that Pinbrowser won't run on Macs. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can eventually find a way to make this happen for the JP pro guys.

That price is insane. Wouldn't it be better to buy from a US owner and then ship to Australia?

#230 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

That's frowned on as Stern have a distributor network that they support, as such the newer Sterns have hertz freq protection so a US machine (60Hz) won't work here (50Hz), also warranty becomes very "interesting" if you were to ship in a NIB.
We are well supported over here, but it does cost us an arm & leg (the distributor has to pass on the costs they incur such as shipping costs, customs & tax not only on the machines but all the parts needed to provide warranty in timely fashion). Just one of things we face for being downunder

I understand. I wouldn't be in Pinball if I had to pay that amount for a Stern. Crazy.

Btw love Australia!

#241 3 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

With this sound package, this game could be considered the best pinball machine ever. I would upgrade to a premium.

Agreed - this REALLY makes a big diff. Loving my game even more.

2 weeks later
#298 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Wait, so if it *does* come with the latest v1.01, I do *not* need to downgrade in order to install and use your code? It just won't queue off of whatever new things were added? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean here?

I'd say that's a bit of an understatement!

You will need to download.

They would need to add another trex in the next update to offset the value you’re getting here. Make sure you update to his code - it’s a game changer. Less thinking more updating ; )

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

IMPORTANT PSA! I NEED A PRO OWNER'S HELP
------------------------------------------------
Screw it. You Pro owners need this. I'm going to take on the challenge. I just was able to figure out the sound script mapping to Pro. Given that didn't take me more than an hour or so, the only next step is the meticulous manual import of 404 sounds. I have just created a Pro version with some key replacements. Since I don't have a Pro I need someone to test this for me. Please PM me if you are interested in trying this out. If all goes well, I will continue.

Wow that’s huge. Well done

#307 3 years ago

Guys this code you're putting on is 1.0. let's stop spreading fake news.

You want Stern's latest code, you lose the custom audio. Simple as that

#322 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

FANTASTIC NEWS FOR PRO OWNERS! THE PRO VERSION IS COMPLETE!
I spent the entire day today importing my Prem/LE code version's 404 callouts and 22 music replacements into Pro 1.00. I literally just finished. In other words, the Pro version of my custom code is ready for all Pro owners to enjoy! Please PM me if you would like to install it.
(BTW I made some improvements along the way, so for now technically you Pro owners have a better version. Just some minor adjustments made so don't freak out if you're a Prem/LE owner. You probably wouldn't even notice them if I created a new version for ya. They will be a part of my additions once I can access versions 1.01+ via PBrowser.)

Awesome job

#347 3 years ago

Look - I think the custom audio is a huge game changer and seenev is either trolling or could have the worst taste in pinball history BUT he's free to speak his opinion regardless how wrong it might be.

Would be nice to provide some additional details but that's life. People are going to disagree with everything. No worries Tim, your audio update is a huge success.

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Hey guys. For the time being, please don't PM me about making updates or porting existing customizations to 1.01. While it's awesome that I can now access 1.01's sound files (all thanks to PBrowser's amazing latest app update), I am not allowed to share firmware files as per its developer. If I do, my PB license will be revoked. I need to be respectful of his requirements.
The other blocker is that upon investigation today into 1.01, the sound script locations have been completely jumbled vs. 1.00. This means that everything I bookmarked in 1.00 and prior is now irrelevant/unusable to accurately pinpoint any given sound script. Until I can figure out how to realign such changes, I won't be able to do anything. Bookmarking 3800+ locations alone and figuring out script changes from 0.96+ to 1.00 each time was months of work prior and a prerequisite for me to implement sounds in the first place.
If you are PB savvy with adapting .dat changes from firmware version to version (with JP or any Spike 2 code releases in general): Please PM me. I could use any help I can get.
In summary, my hands are tied in more ways than one. At this time, I cannot promise any updates nor share even my current code version with you. Really sorry to be the bearer of bad news instead of good. I haven't given up. I'm still looking into all of this and figuring out how to do things the right way while following the new sharing rules. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Tim - the way I understand it is that you can share the macro with folks which essentially will provide the updates to the code that way. So I believe you can eventually share it if you want. Just an FYI.

I can’t comment on file locations but from experience on JP, stern mixes up the file locations when they update which is so annoying when trying to adapt custom code to the new version!

#384 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Annnnd of course now that 1.01 has been cracked they come out with 1.02.. LOL..
How long did that take? 2 days?
Anyone want to bet that Stern was sitting on this update and waiting until PB was fixed just to break it again..
The cat & mouse game continues...

does 1.02 block the new PB?

#413 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

PLEASE READ
1. As I mentioned a few posts back, I am not allowed to share firmware files directly per the Pinball Browser dev's new requirements stated in his v7.50 app release notes. Doing so would end up in me losing my PB license altogether. I need to be respectful of his wishes. He has outlined an alternate, allowed method that I'm exploring. See all details under the "Sounds" section here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/78#post-5740605
2. Good news! He just released yet another PB version that does allow access to 1.02 (v7.53). Confirmation here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/81#post-5748784
3. While #2 is amazing, I have tons of work ahead of me to share my customizations the new, allowed way. I have to finish the remapping of all 3800+ sound script locations that have changed in 1.01 and 1.02 as well as manually regenerate the 400+ macros that will be needed to port all of my 1.00 changes to 1.02. If I'm lucky, once that's done for the Prem/LE version, I will be able to turnaround and just use the same adjustments/macros to support the Pro.
Given all of the above, please don't PM me asking for code files. I will keep you guys updated via this thread as I make progress on #3. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tim - to point #3, if you're able to generate the 400+ macros, will it still be possible for someone to use this if they don't have all of your custom music clips on their OWN PC? I'm still unclear as I've heard some say no, you need the custom clips on the users desktop (which would result in no one being able to effectively use your macros b/c they would need the underlying media too).

What is your understanding? Is it possible to just use your macros without the custom music on my own hard drive?

#416 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

oga83 answered this pretty clearly here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/80#post-5743566
You need to include the external files with the Macro.

But how is that feasible to do? If that's truly required, Tim isn't going to be able to zip up all of that content (which is likely licensed) and send it to folks.

The answer seems to be technically you can but in reality, not going to happen due to the size limits but more importantly concerns about licenses?

2 weeks later
#454 3 years ago

Tim is the man. This mix is truly a game changer! Thanks

#484 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Still looking for ideas! But started working on improvements already. Here is a list of new additions/callout replacements I've added/changed. I haven't yet shared a version with these and it's only a fraction of what I've done in the past week alone. Just wanted to give an idea of what I've recently decided upon for anyone who has any feedback or wants to contribute other ideas. I need your help!
Pterandon Paddock Entry (not a lot to work with here so I picked this one for now even though it references a raptor. I already have all the raptor paddock entries replaced with appropriate raptor lines):
It's no wonder these guys learned how to fly. (Dr. Grant)
Compsognathus (Compy) Paddock Entry (No Compys in the first movie so had to be creative):
Whew and now a baby dinosaur. (Mr. DNA)
What are you, a bird or something? (This is one of two existing easter eggs from the 2nd movie)
Ankylosaurus Paddock Entry (just a new swap out, others are already heard in the latest version):
They only eat vegetables but for you I think they'd make an exception. (Timmy)
Supply Drop lines (or lines leading you to hit the supply drop like rendezvous with... incoming, retrieved, etc.):
A drop of water falls on your hand. (Ian Malcolm)
I'd have to see the dinosaur's droppings. (Ellie Sattler)
Let me show you. First Ill need a drop of blood. (John Hammond)
I've got a jet standing by at Choteau. (John Hammond)
Thanks, Dad. (Nedry)
Time is running out lines (variations of this and other hurry up stock lines):
Drop what you're doing and leave now. (Ray Arnold)
You gotta give me at least 15 minutes, give me the 15 minutes. (Nedry)

The kids screaming when trex mb starts....
Shoot her - move to raptor cage release (to match movie)

Can’t think of much else. More nerdy? Haha

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

I feel like a noob
I tried to install Tim's file (7,86gb) on a 32gb USB disk (on my Mac) and a 16gb USB disk. Inserted it into my JP Pin and did a startup. No result getting in the install of the new software.
I used Balena Etcher as suggested somewhere in this post. Flash from file, selected the 7.8gb .raw file from Tim. It took some time to install on the disk and was successfully flashed
When I open the USB disk it only gives me two files and it looks like the disk is only 8mb big.
It contains the files: stern-spike2.dtb (48kb) en zImage (5.9mb)
I had this on both USB disks.
What did I do wrong?

That's normal. The software converts the SD image to those two files. You should be good

3 weeks later
#596 3 years ago

Sorry to hear but the SD install can really by wonky. Are you using win32img? I used that and it always works.

#625 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Bug issue...
Started t rex multi ball. Game froze and said it needed to restart. Restarted and working fine but odd for sure

Interesting..... When exactly on the video did this occur? Was it right when the Trex screams and it says Trex MB? Never experienced that but interested to understand more. Thanks

#628 3 years ago

Thanks guy. If it continues lmk. Seems like it happened in transition to that video. Not sure what would cause that but keep me posted.

You guys on LE or Prem just curious

#635 3 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Total uninformed speculation here, but could this be a read speed/reliability issue with the SD card? Would you guys with the error mind sharing your SD card brand and info? It might be helpful too if people who do not have the T-Rex Multiball freezing issue share their SD card info too.

That's a very good point. Curious what SD as I still haven't seen this yet.

#645 3 years ago

In case this helps.....I strongly recommend getting this card

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Class-UHS-I-Memory-SDSDUNC-016G-GN6IN/dp/B0143RTB1E

Only use win32img to flash.

I have yet to have any issues with the ultimate code using the card above and the win32 and I've played many many games on it. PC user so can't comment on MAC. Good luck and enjoy.

#648 3 years ago
Quoted from dimthedaylights:

Check that link, just points to your “buy again”

Thanks I adjusted

#673 3 years ago

guys - I'm going to replace the trex MB screaming video (where it says TREXMB) with the original and see if that fixes it. I need to make a few more updates based on some other feedback (for better placement).

I have never seen this issue but in version 2, it will be adjusted. Hopefully that resolves it.

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Hey guys, thought I’d give another data point. Premium owner here and have not had the restart happen.
Win32diskimager Using Windows 10
Sandisk 32 Gig card class 10
It seems slow to skip the video when t-Rex multiball is achieved using a double flip, which I usually do to get on with playing, not sure if that is an actual clue or a red herring.
Anyway, love this project, wife does too except she plays worse because she drains while watching the videos, haha.

thanks. I have the same sandisk except 16gb. Never had an issue.

Has anyone had this issue using the Sandisk XGB class 10? I still think this has to do with the SD card itself but I will inject the original file to play it safe.

#683 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Only issue I’ve seen is some slight artifacts on the brown door of Jurassic Park that I don’t remember previously. I’ll try to get it in pics. White dots on the door.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s stock video - didn’t touch that.

#691 3 years ago

Guys - while I work towards v2, for now I've injected the original mb intro video back into the updated code for those who have had resets to check out.

Tim has the new link to the code so please reach out if interested.

Thanks

#760 3 years ago
Quoted from dreamtheme:

So yesterday I had a crash, typically my sd card works, I used win32 disk imager and the stern stock card and the audio hangs up a little on trex chase with the roar coming late, no big deal. However yesterday I started king of the island and trex chase at the same time, and that crashed the game. Just a heads up figure more info can't hurt.

We’re still looking into this but seriously, the stern card is garbage. To have a chance for it to work well, spend $7 and get the sandisk card that I recommended earlier which has been great. That’s not the definitive answer but what could be a PB issue, give yourself the best shot and get a good SD card for now

2 weeks later
#870 3 years ago

Glad to hear the pro guys are now enjoying our work. When I began working on the code and getting the videos in there this game turned into my favorite stern ever.

1 week later
#963 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I truly can't understand people that will pay thousands for a new game but won't chip in a small donation to pay for an upgrade and to compensate someone for their time and efforts. It's the slightest bit disgusting, actually.
I donated once, then was so impressed with timlah79 's work, I tripled my donation. Don't be a cheap bastard.

This is a great point but on top of that, a donation is NOT required to get our updated code. I really don't understand why people can't follow the rules especially since this is free.

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Love the whole kit but the video version keeps restarting 1/5 games on my JP Premium. Even after new suggested sd card and following instructions to the letter...still keep getting restarts on t rex mb
Seems to only occur when I hit a good amount of shots around it starting...chaos letters, pteradon etc

very interesting to hear that. which version are you using?

#1054 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I can’t speak more highly of the work you’re doing. You’ve literally transformed what was already an incredible pin, into what it truly deserved to be.
I like to think KME has secretly added this code to his JP

Funny you mention that. I would love to see if he tried our updated code. You know he wanted those video assets in there!

Tim - did he request a link from you ; )

3 weeks later
#1185 3 years ago

seriously guys wtf.

1 month later
#1503 3 years ago

So basically once your machine is online enabled it's game over. Seems like we'll see a similar situation like we did with video games where modders stayed offline and everyone else online otherwise get banned.

Interesting.

1 year later
#1734 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Does anyone REALLY believe Stern would brick customers' pinball machines?
Evidence they currently are not done anything, is me. Multiple "custom code" versions of all the games I listed. I swapped several SD cards in Aerosmith last night alone. The new Rush mix I made and the Motley Crue mix I made a few weeks back.

Do you play video games? Same story there. There is no doubt that stern will eventually take action on this and their ability to detect is so easy by setting flags. There incentive is to protect IP and 3rd party relations.

I can’t say this enough - Do not use custom code with sterns insider connect. Do so at your own risk.

1 week later
#1748 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Yeah I understand that, my comment was saying network rule just cause it would be even easier to lock off the pin at the network level and turn it back on just as easy. My only concern would be if some flag or something would be tripped and persist when you put the inside connected SD card back in and turned off the network rules to allow the pin to call back out.

Aka like how every other company does it.

The thought that turning the network off or just disconnecting each time would somehow save someone from Stern if they were truly checking is comical. Reality is that a flag is set and once that user reconnects it’s over. The question is if stern wants to do it, that’s all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.