177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #955 04: DO NOT SHARE YOUR PRIVATE LINKS WITH OTHERS Posted by timlah79 (3 years ago)

Post #1145 06: Stats on the customization work from audio to video (as of 38TS) Posted by timlah79 (3 years ago)

Post #1773 01: PSA - PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A 1.06 VERSION Posted by timlah79 (1 year ago)

Post #1784 00: PLEASE READ: Do not request custom code Posted by timlah79 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#877 3 years ago

Following! I need to catch up but this seems really neat.

1 week later
#973 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Does anyone rely on the stock lines that play when you enter a paddock? i.e. "8 staff members remain in the paddock"
I'm looking to swap these out since a) the on screen animation tells you this, b) IMO you just go get all the orange rescues, no need to be told how many there are "about" to be, and c) some of these are some of the longest duration callouts in the game which gives me more options to put in more iconic movie lines.
I'm going to go ahead and start working on this but I'll keep a version with the stock lines just in case.

Thank you again for creating this; I will test it out on my pro over the next week or so; I just installed it an hour ago. Went smoothly so far, no drama. FWIW it was my first time updating any Spike software, and I just followed the different directions (back up settings, imaging, etc. , restoring settings) and things "just work" so far!

Jason

#977 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

Wow, that was just 8 hours ago that you mentioned possibly adding these. It would be nice, (amazing, really,) to have those x staff remain in the paddock segments replaced.

Amazing; I figured this may be "done"! In my testing so far the only thing I saw that *might* be a bug is not being able to skip the raptor ball lock animation? Not sure if that was skippable before, I am a new JP owner I admit!

Really impressed so far, my daughter is giving it a try.

#980 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

It's not a bug. The custom video there is longer than you'd expect but it hasn't caused issues. It will "skip" once you hit something else. Your same concern was raised above. (pun intended?)

Ah; fair. I looked again on the prior page and am still not sure. It is not a deal breaker obviously. What do you mean it will skip when you hit something else; I think it holds the ball on my machine until the animation is done?

#982 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Ah now I think I get why this was brought up. It's a PRO vs. PREM/LE difference in behavior. For PREM/LE the video's duration has no bearing on gameplay. Apparently for PRO it does. I'll shorten it to match the stock duration in my next release. Any chance you could take a phone video of the PRO behavior just so I have a reference?

I can take a video tomorrow. Do you mean as is in the current version or roll back to the standard pro? I can then upload to a OneDrive folder and send a link to you for the vid.

#984 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I just want to see footage of my current, custom code version where it shows what you said about having to "wait" for the video to end before you can continue playing (aka showing that you have to wait for the video to end before the ball gets released--that's what I assume you're describing?).

No problem. I will get that for you tomorrow!

#991 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I just want to see footage of my current, custom code version where it shows what you said about having to "wait" for the video to end before you can continue playing (aka showing that you have to wait for the video to end before the ball gets released--that's what I assume you're describing?).

Video sent (link via PM). I hope everybody is having a good morning!

#1012 3 years ago

Thank you again for doing this; I am just starting to test the newest "sound and video" version; really awesome work!

No issues so far.

3 weeks later
#1224 3 years ago

Yup; looking forward to a pro update, but it is not a crazy rush.

Thank you Tim!

1 week later
#1284 3 years ago
Quoted from meandean:

im having issues with the new code . uploaded jurassic_park_pro-1_03_0_39TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip PRO - ONTO MY SD. LOADED IT IN THE PIN. STARTED UP FINE . It works until a ball goes in the drain then game locks up reverts to home screen . keeps rebooting saying restarting. anyone else having this issue ? i did not update from 1.00 verison ..... maybe since i jumped from 1.3 ??? SD seemed to load correctly . ANY HELP ?

Did you have the coin door closed when updating? Not sure if that will matter here, but it has mattered for other updates.

Oh, and what I really came to this thread for:

Thank you Tim for the update!

1 year later
#1803 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Words I’m not reading. You’re wasting your time. Move on. It’s not your concern.
Already 6 messages from people wanting a copy from me since they cannot get it themselves.

Wow, can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs and a sunny attitude! Please just help yourself

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project?tu=BC_Gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.