D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 37.
#251 3 years ago

I just loaded up Tim's code and HOLY CRAP it's awesome!
Great job!!

I can verify that going from 1.01 to Tim's 1.0 was super smooth. No issues. I used "quick and no verify". Not only was it smooth but ALL of my settings AND high scores were saved. I didn't expect the scores to save. Bonus!

Curious, what music and speech attenuation settings do you recommend Tim?

#252 3 years ago

I have never used custom code before. If I load it on how do you switch back to the original?

#253 3 years ago

If I could get a copy of the replacement sound files, i would be willing to learn the browser and all the work required to make a Pro version of this code.

#254 3 years ago

I had no dramas at all Tim going from 1.01. Restored my setting and everything was hunky dory. Looking forward to having a decent play shortly finally as I've been a bit busy.

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Great job!!
I can verify that going from 1.01 to Tim's 1.0 was super smooth. No issues. I used "quick and no verify". Not only was it smooth but ALL of my settings AND high scores were saved. I didn't expect the scores to save. Bonus!

UPDATE
Yesterday I updated from Stern 1.01 to Tim's 1.0 with his custom ending audio. The settings and scores were saved.
Today I updated again. This time to Tim's 1.0 with the standard ending audio. This time the settings and scores were NOT saved.

So, if you want to save your settings and scores, I suggest you save your settings to a usb drive (in the utilities menu) before you update. And then of course restore these settings in the same way after you've updated.

#256 3 years ago

Great job!!

My attenuation settings are speech is -15, and music is 0. It definitely makes the callouts more pronounced over the music and I'm digging it.

#257 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My attenuation settings are speech is -15, and music is 0. It definitely makes the callouts more pronounced over the music and I'm digging it.

I had it at speech +3 before. Now with Tim's mod I'm trying default (0 and 0) and the speech call-outs are already quite loud.

#258 3 years ago

Can't wait to add this. Well, I can't wait for my machine to get here, then I can't wait to add this.

#259 3 years ago

I just installed this last night and have played about a half dozen games so far and it's awesome! I was hesitant because I usually like running the game with the latest code and features, but the immersiveness that this audio package brings is well worth the minor stuff that I'm giving up! Kind of hoping that Stern doesn't release any good code updates for this game because I don't really want to have to switch back! Tim did an A+ job bringing the assets and sounds together for this kick ass sound package! thanks Tim!

#260 3 years ago
Quoted from CPanther95:

Can't wait to add this. Well, I can't wait for my machine to get here, then I can't wait to add this.

Same here, I'm getting an LE delivered tonight... woot!

#261 3 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

I have never used custom code before. If I load it on how do you switch back to the original?

You can install mine or the stock code at any point using the standard USB (.spk type) install process, go back to stock 1.00 or 1.01 (Whatever you were on before), go back to mine, etc. just by copying the needed files to the root of your USB. Stern only hosts the latest version on their website, not archives. I have all of the stock archives though from the inception of 0.91 all the way to 1.01 so if you need a specific stock version, just PM me. I will say that I have yet to mess with the "newer" way which is a RAW file via a SD card. If/when I can get PBrowser access again to newer 1.01+ Stern versions, I will probably go that current route. Time will tell. Hope this answers your question.

#262 3 years ago
Quoted from CPanther95:

Just my opinion, but I feel that you really should play the stock version for at least a few days prior to installing mine. I say this b/c I feel that folks who have owned their machine for a while know the stock sounds so well because of that--and b/c of that they've been able to fully appreciate the difference and joy once installing my version. It's good to have a first hand reference point for feedback too. Like, "Hey why did Tim take that sound away or use that movie line for that callout? I have a better idea or I want that stock one back." That kinda thing. While I'm not planning to enhance the code until I can access the sounds again in 1.01+, I am taking every piece of feedback to heart and consideration for the future. Again just my random thoughts. I just want you to be able to accurately gauge the amount of improvements and enhanced experience my code brings (wait was that my biased opinion there? ).

#263 3 years ago

UPDATE
Yesterday I updated from Stern 1.01 to Tim's 1.0 with his custom ending audio. The settings and scores were saved.
Today I updated again. This time to Tim's 1.0 with the standard ending audio. This time the settings and scores were NOT saved.
So, if you want to save your settings and scores, I suggest you save your settings to a usb drive (in the utilities menu) before you update. And then of course restore these settings in the same way after you've updated.

This is SO odd! But I think what you stated leads to me knowing what's going on. Perhaps Stern implemented something in 1.01 that saves settings moving forward, no matter what version old or new you install next. Since installing mine does technically put you back to 1.00, maybe that "settings fix" is no longer a thing since moving forward you are not installing from 1.01. Eh?

#264 3 years ago

I had it at speech +3 before. Now with Tim's mod I'm trying default (0 and 0) and the speech call-outs are already quite loud.

I talked with imagamejunky about these attenuation settings. I really don't know what to recommend here. All of the leveling I did when editing the custom callouts and music was based on w/e the standard stock settings were set at for 1.00. I don't feel as though you need to tweak these but everyone's setup is different--I for one am using the PinSUB mod to output to external speakers and a sub. Also, I learned that regardless of those settings, some callouts or music will be louder or quieter at times--and it's the game doing it/adjusting it in real time (out of our control). Everything should be as balanced as possible with my code + stock attenuation but if anyone finds a "sweet spot" for either of those settings, please share it here! Oh I will admit that the opening long script callouts are almost 100% of the time "louder" than the in game callouts once you get going. So I wouldn't go attenuating too much based on that, otherwise you're risking making all the subsequent callouts too low. Again, the game is doing that not me.

Also I can't reiterate enough that you need to set your BACKBOX SPEAKER setting to 8 Ohms if the update "decides" to flip it to 4 Ohms. That's key (unless you have installed 4 Ohm custom speakers of course).

EDIT: Ok now you guys got me messing with these attenuation settings just now LOL. I just played around a bit and I wanted to clarify what's really going on with callout and music replacements in general

So first of all, it's important to understand that the stock version callout actors' lines were all recorded in an isolated vocal booth. The sound editors just smashed the heck out of them afterwards in post production to where there's little to no dynamics left and they are all metallic sounding when listening to any given individual .wav file on its own. In fact, in many cases the engineer introduced clipping and distortion due to over-compression and limiting. You likely won't be able to tell while playing b/c the programmers compensated for this in gameplay with the way the machine's code "mixes" vocal and music in real time.

In contrast, the original dialog track I worked with (for replacement callouts) is overall lightly compressed from the 1993 actor's boom mic recordings, not isolated in the same way as the stock callouts (the JP movie actors were recorded on site with boom mics, not in some isolated vocal booth). While most were very clean, I still had to work magic to bring clarity, killing b/g noise and ever so carefully "smash" the .wavs so that they met the "volume" expected by the machine. Even with this quality track I ran into multiple hurdles on some lines. One you'll probably notice is with one of the control room entry lines -- Lex saying "It's a UNIX system, I know this." It's going to sound very pitchy and muffled. That's just how that boom mic recorded her. And believe me, I spent hours on that one line alone trying my hardest to "fix" it. But as they say in the audio biz, you can't polish a turd . What you hear in game is the best that each line can be for this machine, given the limitations/requirements of the pin. I'm very confident about that. If I wasn't I wouldn't have shared the code with you.

Three music and/or custom callout examples I'd like to call out (pun intended ) to set expectations and help you understand why certain callout or music replacements may sound better, worse, quieter, louder, etc. at any given point in game:

1) T-Rex Rampage Music: It's going to sound "quieter" than most modes where the music was replaced. This is a conundrum I cannot figure out to this day. I believe it's simply due to the nature of the live orchestra's replacement song. It's low end heavy. Even with revisiting it multiple times, re-eq-ing, messing with compression, the game just "wants" to play it quieter.

2) T-Rex Encounter: I have quite a few callout replacements that occur both when initiating and during this mode. No matter what I've tried they are all "quieter" than in other modes. I sweetened those callouts just as loud/the same quality as any. It's super bumming b/c that was a ton of creative work.

3) Chaos MB Start: I have a number of Ian Malcolm lines that will cycle/fire once you initiate it. The "whooooooosh-screeeach" SFX and music clouds them out every time for me. It's beyond frustrating. I have amped and eq'd those darn callouts numerous times to no avail. It's devastating that I couldn't figure it out b/c there are $ lines in here from Ian. I think once I revisit I may need to pull the stock SFX down manually.

In summary... Despite my efforts and regardless of what you do with the attenuation/any other audio settings, you are going to come across points in the game where you can't clearly hear my replaced line or feel that the music is "too loud" or "not loud enough".

Note that the attenuation #'s are misleading. Positive = more attenuated (quieter) and Negative = less attenuated (louder).

I will say that I just played a few games with SPEECH = 5 (to lower the callouts) and MUSIC = -3 (to boost the music) and I did feel happier overall. The moral of the story is that you could tweak these all day and never find a happy medium since there are so many variables involved.

Added over 4 years ago:

I'd like to recall what I said about SPEECH = 5 (to lower the callouts) and MUSIC = -3 (to boost the music). SPEECH = 5 is way too much attenuation in general and honestly given what I had said about callouts being at different volumes throughout, I would leave that SPEECH setting alone. Not to mention I don't know if this changes the volume of SFX. Reducing the attenuation (upping the volume) with the MUSIC setting to -2 or -3 seems to balance things out better. It's all up to you guys and your setup, but if anyone new were to read this I'd say don't touch these settings.

#265 3 years ago

PM sent, let me know the details thanks

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I love yours but wifey likes the regular ending...please email me the original version.
Thanks.

same here. my wife says the game needs to have the original movie ending music.

#267 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Also I can't reiterate enough that you need to set your BACKBOX SPEAKER setting to 8 Ohms if the update "decides" to flip it to 4 Ohms. That's key (unless you have installed 4 Ohm custom speakers of course).

Thanks so much for this note, timlah! I just got my JP last night and I thought it sounded a little off so I checked the Ohms and it was set to 4. Sounds so much better, I hope it didn't damage the speakers playing it at 4 by the previous owner. I haven't applied your custom sound yet so I can appreciate the difference as you suggested.

#268 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Just my opinion, but I feel that you really should play the stock version for at least a few days prior to installing mine. I say this b/c I feel that folks who have owned their machine for a while know the stock sounds so well because of that--and b/c of that they've been able to fully appreciate the difference and joy once installing my version. It's good to have a first hand reference point for feedback too. Like, "Hey why did Tim take that sound away or use that movie line for that callout? I have a better idea or I want that stock one back." That kinda thing. While I'm not planning to enhance the code until I can access the sounds again in 1.01+, I am taking every piece of feedback to heart and consideration for the future. Again just my random thoughts. I just want you to be able to accurately gauge the amount of improvements and enhanced experience my code brings (wait was that my biased opinion there? ).

Thought about that, but I also don't want to become accustomed to game differences (even if subtle) that 1.01 brings then miss some aspect of the game play when I drop to 1.00. I made the decision to buy based on feedback from people playing the game using pre-1.01 code, so I'm comfortable limiting my game to that rule set. As far as the sounds, the JP theme music is something I already know would be a huge enhancement. As a frequent visitor to Universal Orlando, that music puts me right into a "happy place".

I'm happy never really knowing what original sounds were built into the game. Seems pretty universal that the custom sound is a significant upgrade. I put a lot of stock in an overwhelming consensus opinion from a group of strangers. Ironic, because my default assumption is that most individuals are idiots.

#269 3 years ago

Yet a third Twitch stream is happening tomorrow night (Thurs 6/25) at 7pm Pacific thanks to Reno Pinball. Tune in! https://www.twitch.tv/renopinball/
The insane amount of positive feedback from you all has been just... I don't have words. I'm so happy that it's making your guys' JP2's that much more enjoyable. C'mon PBrowser and Stern, allow me back in (to 1.01+)!!!

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Yet a third Twitch stream is happening tomorrow night (Thurs 6/25) at 7pm Pacific thanks to Reno Pinball. Tune in! https://www.twitch.tv/renopinball/
The insane amount of positive feedback from you all has been just... I don't have words. I'm so happy that it's making your guys' JP2's that much more enjoyable. C'mon PBrowser and Stern, allow me back in (to 1.01+)!!!

You rock brother....lets start a new project....lol

#271 3 years ago

Reminder: TONIGHT (6/25) at 7pm PDT, jim5six / RENO Pinball is streaming gameplay with my custom code. Just wanted to let you guys know. Hopefully I'll "virtually" see you there! https://www.twitch.tv/renopinball

#272 3 years ago

Have any of you guys tried the Stern topper with the 1.0 code?

#273 3 years ago

Put this on my jple today. Very cool. Highly recommended.

#274 3 years ago

Have any of you guys tried the Stern topper with the 1.0 code?

This post could provide a clue. If the topper actually an integrated update (or unlocks something existing), perhaps there's hope it will work with 1.0 anyway.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/111#post-5712029

#275 3 years ago

How do you get this code?

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

How do you get this code?

PM to TIMLAH79

#277 3 years ago

This code is that good that the lack of Pro version is literally a deciding factor in my next pin purchase. Can't afford a Premium sadly

#278 3 years ago

Royale-W-Cheese says that his Stern topper works perfectly with Tim’s 1.0 code!

#279 3 years ago

still haven't installed the custom audio yet. I'm really anxious but we're still getting used to the stock audio so we can really appreciate the changes

#280 3 years ago

You will forget about the stock audio pretty quick once you install this.

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

still haven't installed the custom audio yet. I'm really anxious but we're still getting used to the stock audio so we can really appreciate the changes

No need to be anxious. Follow these steps...

If you don’t already own these,
Buy a 16gb class 10 SD card and 2 usb thumb drives (I use 16gb for these also)

You’ll need an external SD card reader for your pc if it doesn’t have a built in card reader.

Follow Stern’s instructions exactly! Download and flash the appropriate 1.01 JP card image to your new SD card.
Go here https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

If you haven’t already, download and install Tim’s .spk code. Copy his .spk file onto blank usb thumb drive A.

Turn on your JP and insert blank usb thumb drive B into the head.
Open utilities, save settings, press select to save settings
Remove usb thumb drive B, put aside, remember which one this is.

Turn off JP, remove stock SD card, put aside

Insert new SD card that you flashed.
Turn on JP
After it boots up insert usb thumb drive B
Open utilities, restore settings, select to restore settings
Verify that all of your settings are restored
Turn off JP, remove usb thumb drive B

Insert usb thumb drive A, turn on JP
Install Tim’s code
Turn off JP remove usb thumb drive A
Turn on JP

Your original settings should now be on your JP with Tim’s code. Settings and high scores are saved to the SD card.

You can easily swap SD cards back and forth (with your game off of course) so you can compare stock vs Tim’s.
You have a copy of your settings and scores saved for future on usb drive B

Junky

#282 3 years ago

Hey all. I've felt the need to reiterate what was in the disclaimer everyone agreed to since someone sent another person a link today. Of course it's not public so that person who was given the link requested access from me.

Please do not share my code files whether that be sharing the link I sent you or hosting the files and sharing them on your own. Doing so is very disrespectful and violates the conditions you agreed to. Please contact me if you have someone who wants to install my code. I will happily share it with them. Donations are optional as stated in my disclaimer. Sorry be a "cop" about this but I am trying to protect both you and I and it troubles me that people are doing this despite our agreement.

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

This code is that good that the lack of Pro version is literally a deciding factor in my next pin purchase. Can't afford a Premium sadly

Some time ago, timlah79 had opened the possibility for an experienced Pin-Browser user to make it Pro compatible. My understanding is that it is a lot of work to program the differences. I don't know if anyone has reached out to him yet with those skills. Maybe running out of Prem/LE machines will eventually work in the Pro owner's favor on this endeavor. This is a mod that I would be willing to pay for. I'm sure others would too.

#284 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Some time ago, timlah79 had opened the possibility for an experienced Pin-Browser user to make it Pro compatible. My understanding is that it is a lot of work to program the differences. I don't know if anyone has reached out to him yet with those skills. Maybe running out of Prem/LE machines will eventually work in the Pro owner's favor on this endeavor. This is a mod that I would be willing to pay for. I'm sure others would too.

Same. I'd happily pay for this update for the Pro. I appreciate it's a huge amount of work and if I had the skills I'd do it myself

#285 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Yeah I still want this to happen. Definitely need someone who is skilled with PBrowser to do the majority of the work though. I have been approached by a couple people but neither are 100% in just yet. I'll surely post here when/if that project starts. Believe me, I want the Pro owners to be able to enjoy this too!

#286 3 years ago

Finally managed to install, and after 7 months of the original, this was a refreshing surprise!
It sounds better than factory, and even more professionally done! Im in awe!
I know Ill have a couple tweaks to suggest, but it takes the game to an ever higher level of adrenaline.

Stern should hire you now!

Thanks for your time, and your work....

#287 3 years ago

Okay just bought a Pro. Someone with the required skills pleeeeeeeaaaase get this code on the Pro!

#288 3 years ago

I've heard a lot about this custom audio package, and my JP premium comes this Tuesday! To clarify, though: Am I understanding correctly that this audio package does *not* work with the latest code? Or does it? How about with future code updates from Stern? I would love to install an awesome audio package, but I think I would feel weird/incomplete not having the latest code update for the game from the manufacturer.

Also: Are there any videos out there that show some examples of the audio package installed? Whether in a comparison to the original audio or not?

#289 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

I've heard a lot about this custom audio package, and my JP premium comes this Tuesday! To clarify, though: Am I understanding correctly that this audio package does *not* work with the latest code? Or does it? How about with future code updates from Stern? I would love to install an awesome audio package, but I think I would feel weird/incomplete not having the latest code update for the game from the manufacturer.
Also: Are there any videos out there that show some examples of the audio package installed? Whether in a comparison to the original audio or not?

Latest code is 1.01. This is 1.0, so it's a tad behind. Any future Stern code updates would need to be recreated for this, and the creator says he doesn't plan on updating it further. That's why I'm reluctant to install it. I don't want to get used to better audio just to revert to stock if they release more updates.

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Latest code is 1.01. This is 1.0, so it's a tad behind. Any future Stern code updates would need to be recreated for this, and the creator says he doesn't plan on updating it further. That's why I'm reluctant to install it. I don't want to get used to better audio just to revert to stock if they release more updates.

Ah, gotcha gotcha. Thank you for the clarification Bummer that it needs to be updated along with each update from Stern, though I suppose that makes sense. Definitely a tedious and laborious undertaking for the creator, though, I'm sure!

#291 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Ah, gotcha gotcha. Thank you for the clarification Bummer that it needs to be updated along with each update from Stern, though I suppose that makes sense. Definitely a tedious and laborious undertaking for the creator, though, I'm sure!

There's more to it than just the work. Stern has now actively encrypted their code so that the software (called Pinball Browser) used to modify the sounds no longer can open the Stern code. Even if someone wanted to continue the work it's just not possible at this time.

#292 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Thats not entirely true. With version 1.01 Stern locked out the ability to modify audio and video assets with Pinball Browser. The creator would update further if he could but at least for now 1.00 is the highest version of code that can be supported.

Its still worth it to downgrade to 1.0 to get the far superior audio experience! The code differences between 1.00 and 1.01 are pretty minimal.

#293 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

The latest was showcased on Buffalo Pinball's Twitch a couple weeks ago. I'm in the chat answering questions:

The original showcase video (NOTE This is a few versions behind as far as callouts. The music replacements are 100% accurate except my song is not at the end of the game in this version):

#294 3 years ago

Thank you, @timlah79! Just watched the Buffalo Pinball video, that audio package is fantastic!

Curious, though: Looking at the README for the latest 1.01 code, it looks like there were a decent amount of changes made between it and 1.00. Maybe they are small, insignificant adjustments? I haven’t had a chance to play JP since before the lockdowns started happening with COVID, so I haven’t played either code level. Has anyone played both, and can attest that the difference is minimal or unnoticeable? It seems they corrected a few bugs, made some QOL improvements, etc. I love the audio, but I also want to have a solid game experience with the code.

Similarly, my machine was JUST built after the factory reopened, so I anticipate it will arrive pre-loaded with v1.01. I think I might’ve seen mention in this thread somewhere though that somebody has got the older versions archived, maybe it was you, timlah79? Sorry for all the questions, I’m new (if you couldn’t tell) to pinball ownership I also feel like I saw that board/firmware updates happened with code updates, or at least some. Is downgrading code possible/safe on these newer Stern games?

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Thank you, timlah79! Just watched the Buffalo Pinball video, that audio package is fantastic!
Curious, though: Looking at the README for the latest 1.01 code, it looks like there were a decent amount of changes made between it and 1.00. Maybe they are small, insignificant adjustments? I haven’t had a chance to play JP since before the lockdowns started happening with COVID, so I haven’t played either code level. Has anyone played both, and can attest that the difference is minimal or unnoticeable? It seems they corrected a few bugs, made some QOL improvements, etc. I love the audio, but I also want to have a solid game experience with the code.
Similarly, my machine was JUST built after the factory reopened, so I anticipate it will arrive pre-loaded with v1.01. I think I might’ve seen mention in this thread somewhere though that somebody has got the older versions archived, maybe it was you, timlah79? Sorry for all the questions, I’m new (if you couldn’t tell) to pinball ownership I also feel like I saw that board/firmware updates happened with code updates, or at least some. Is downgrading code possible/safe on these newer Stern games?

Thanks man! I can't really attest to the differences with 1.01 as I have not installed that myself. I do know that some people have had to rely on the additional t-rex adjustments which is a bummer. There are some posts/opinions about this earlier in the thread if you scroll through.

Yeah I imagine yours will come with 1.01. And yes, I have archives of all the older versions. If your machine comes with 1.00 or 1.01 you should be all set to install my code. I have recommended due to the node board changes version by version that you at least have stock 1.00 installed. But again that's just me speculating that that's needed. Beyond going from 1.01 to down to my code (based on 1.00) I'm not quite sure how far back you can downgrade. Again someone else may know better. I'm not an expert with all the inner workings of the firmwares, just pretty good at the sound stuff in PB .

#296 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

If your machine comes with 1.00 or 1.01 you should be all set to install my code.

Wait, so if it *does* come with the latest v1.01, I do *not* need to downgrade in order to install and use your code? It just won't queue off of whatever new things were added? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean here?

Quoted from timlah79:

I'm not an expert with all the inner workings of the firmwares, just pretty good at the sound stuff in PB .

I'd say that's a bit of an understatement!

#297 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There's more to it than just the work. Stern has now actively encrypted their code so that the software (called Pinball Browser) used to modify the sounds no longer can open the Stern code. Even if someone wanted to continue the work it's just not possible at this time.

Ah. I didn't know that. That sucks.

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Wait, so if it *does* come with the latest v1.01, I do *not* need to downgrade in order to install and use your code? It just won't queue off of whatever new things were added? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean here?

I'd say that's a bit of an understatement!

You will need to download.

They would need to add another trex in the next update to offset the value you’re getting here. Make sure you update to his code - it’s a game changer. Less thinking more updating ; )

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Okay just bought a Pro. Someone with the required skills pleeeeeeeaaaase get this code on the Pro!

IMPORTANT PSA! I NEED A PRO OWNER'S HELP
------------------------------------------------
Screw it. You Pro owners need this. I'm going to take on the challenge. I just was able to figure out the sound script mapping to Pro. Given that didn't take me more than an hour or so, the only next step is the meticulous manual import of 404 sounds. I have just created a Pro version with some key replacements. Since I don't have a Pro I need someone to test this for me. Please PM me if you are interested in trying this out. If all goes well, I will continue.

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

IMPORTANT PSA! I NEED A PRO OWNER'S HELP
------------------------------------------------
Screw it. You Pro owners need this. I'm going to take on the challenge. I just was able to figure out the sound script mapping to Pro. Given that didn't take me more than an hour or so, the only next step is the meticulous manual import of 404 sounds. I have just created a Pro version with some key replacements. Since I don't have a Pro I need someone to test this for me. Please PM me if you are interested in trying this out. If all goes well, I will continue.

Wow that’s huge. Well done

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/6?hl=manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.