D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 37.
#151 3 years ago

Good thing no one's dropped any custom code in the last week given Stern's landed up with 1.01 today. I jumped into the other project's custom audio two days ago just after it's release and have played one game since doing so prior to today's new code. Looking forward to the results of this project though .

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Good thing no one's dropped any custom code in the last week given Stern's landed up with 1.01 today. I jumped into the other project's custom audio two days ago just after it's release and have played one game since doing so prior to today's new code. Looking forward to the results of this project though .

Anything interesting in the update?

#153 3 years ago

Custom soundtrack with JP and all other Stern machines is no longer possible. Pinbrowser needs to be updated again. Fyi

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Custom soundtrack with JP and all other Stern machines is no longer possible. Pinbrowser needs to be updated again. Fyi

I dont mind running 1.0 on both while we wait....what am I really going to miss on 1.01. Thoughts? Hammond makes it all worthwhile.

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Why is that? Anything is hackable,

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryeryerulz:

Why is that? Anything is hackable,

Sure I agree but when you have guys doing this not for a job but hobby, who knows what happens. We'll see

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

UPDATE: (Both good and bad)
BAD: I've lost my cohort who was editing down all the actor/vocal replacements. Therefore, it's now on me to take that on. Replacing the 3k+ actors' voice scripts is not going to be feasible, there simply isn't enough content and/or appropriate replacements from the movies. AKA you'll have to live with many of the existing Stern actors voices once this is done.
GOOD:
- The new movie vocals will be clean as possible. I am literally working from a custom mix of the JP1 actors' vocal mics, not just a 5.1 DVD rip of the center channel.
- Since the latest PBrowser fix, I have managed realign and re-bookmark every single line in the game for 1.00. I at least now know where and what every line is in order to be able to replace the sound files for those I can. (I was stalled since 0.96)
- Beyond vocals, I am working with another amazing individual to replace much of the music with live, fully orchestrated tracks instead. We've got about 10 ready this far where applicable and those changes are just amazing IMO.
At this time I'm focused on getting the music files swapped to a point where I can create a beta firmware to get feedback from you guys since a) the music is far less of an undertaking to implement vs. the actors/lines and b) I want to ensure that the general audio manipulation doesn't have hiccups in certain people's set ups. Getting feedback on the music alone will allow me to automate audio manipulation for the forthcoming vocal replacements.
Lots of work to be done, but I felt the need to post some kind of positive-ish update for all awaiting this.

UPDATE (And it's a long one, but please keep reading!):As you all probably know, Stern decided to block Pinbrowser access to firmware media starting with 1.01.00 (JP is not the first as I've learned...). Although that's the case, fortunately they didn't do so for JP until after the feature complete release of 1.00.00. Literally the day of that release/realization, my new cohort and I had just finished a showcase video of a custom version we decided was ready to reveal. I've put far too much time into this over many months and hundreds of hours to call it quits over this travesty. I'm moving forward...

Being restricted to leveraging 1.00.00 as the baseline sucks but its not an end-all limitation IMO. The 1.01.00 release was just a few minor bug fixes + this blocker, nothing new that matters to gameplay. What I don't know is if you install 1.01 if it keeps you from installing previous versions (hopefully not, I'm not gonna risk it).

Customized Pinball Audio Project - Jurassic Park Pinball (2019) - Teaser #1

Once you have a chance to watch the video in full, please share, subscribe, like, and most importantly provide any constructive feedback based on your experience with the game/what you'd like to see added or changed.
*Please write any feedback as comments on the video within YouTube itself.*
Replies here are helpful but the YT side is easier for me to track and gives us more visibility and motivation to keep going.
I know it's a long video but I hope you find the time to watch it in its entirety. A lot of effort went into it and I don't know how long it will be before it will get shutdown. Hopefully it won't, but we already know there's an effort underway to block us from customizing our own machines. Your support in thwarting this ridiculousness and your ideas for callouts/replacements/all of the above are essential to the success of this customization effort itself:

*ALL credit goes to my Presto Group cohort for the music replacements and footage (I'll let him call himself out if he wishes ). I of course have done all the callout editing, firmware builds, tracking changes, etc but he's truly the wizard in this initial showing, with not only the music but he's the only one out of both of us who can consistently get into these modes to test & record them (I suck at pinball).*
The only music that I played a part in in this video is on the bookends of it--an unreleased song of mine called Jurassick Dark. Please don't hate me for the self-promotion, I am an independent hip-hop artist myself. That song itself was inspired by this work, this amazing machine (my first ever!), and my long time love for the JP franchise. I plan to include some of its instrumental in a later version, if & where applicable.

Details about what's in our current alpha build, showcased in the above video:

74 Unique Callout replacements from the original movie (Jurassic Park)

• Too many to list individually but yes, 74 unique JP movie callouts are in our latest build, all meticulously chosen and individually edited. Many of them you won't hear in this teaser BTW (b/c A: we decided to shorten down the modes in order to showcase the music and B: the video was made from a build just slightly before many more were added) but trust me, all 74 are there in the latest.

21 Modes featuring Fully Orchestrated Music replacements

• Active Paddock
  • Chaos Multiball
  • Choose Control Room
  • Enter Initials
  • Escape Nublar
  • Feed Trex Phase 1
  • Invalid?
  • KOTI Multiball
  • Museum Mayhem
  • Museum Mayhem
  • Pteranodon Attack
  • Raptor Triball
  • Restore Power
  • Secure Control Room
  • System Boot
  • T-Rex Chase
  • T-Rex Encounter
  • T-Rex Multiball (Feed Trex Phase 1)
  • T-Rex Multiball (General Phase 2)
  • T-Rex Rampage
  • Virus Attack
  • Visitor's Center

While we've made great strides and I know you guys will probably read this and be like, where's our build to test? Sorry, I'm not ready to send one out yet. This is alpha at best. There are still hundreds of script lines I'm looking to replace and despite the amazing app that is Pinbrowser, this is a very manual process. The goal is to make something extremely special and while it's on that path for sure, a few more iterations are needed. Thank you guys for all your patience. I hope you all are staying happy and healthy in these weird times. I myself feel extremely fortunate to simply own a machine as amazing as this one. Not many are able to, so we should all be thankful for that alone.

Side note: Since hawkmoon77 has fallen off the pinside map, he owns this thread so I'll probably have to start a new one at the next update. I really hope he's ok and that I hear from him again soon, but it has been many months. I don't want to create yet another thread for people to have to follow, but I'm not sure what happens after a pinsider has been inactive for a while. Will ping back on this thread at the next update!

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

UPDATE (And it's a long one, but please keep reading!):As you all probably know, Stern decided to block Pinbrowser access to firmware media starting with 1.01.00 (JP is not the first as I've learned...). Although that's the case, fortunately they didn't do so for JP until after the feature complete release of 1.00.00. Literally the day of that release/realization, my new cohort and I had just finished a showcase video of a custom version we decided was ready to reveal. I've put far too much time into this over many months and hundreds of hours to call it quits over this travesty. I'm moving forward...
Being restricted to leveraging 1.00.00 as the baseline sucks but it's not and end all limitation IMO. The 1.01.00 release was just a few minor bug fixes + this blocker, nothing new that matters to gameplay. What I don't know is if you install 1.01 if it keeps you from installing previous versions (hopefully not, I'm not gonna risk it).

Customized Pinball Audio Project - Jurassic Park Pinball (2019) - Teaser #1
Once you have a chance to watch the video in full, please share, subscribe, like, and most importantly provide any constructive feedback based on your experience with the game/what you'd like to see added or changed (*Please do so via YouTube, not just in replies to this thread. Both are helpful but the YT side is easier for me to track and gives us more visibility in general.*). I know it's a long video but I hope you find the time to watch it in its entirety. A lot of effort went into it and I don't know how long it will be before it will get shutdown. Hopefully it won't, but we already know there's an effort underway to block us from customizing our own machines. Your support in thwarting this ridiculousness and your ideas for callouts/replacements/all of the above are essential to the success of this customization effort itself:
*ALL credit goes to my Presto Group cohort for the music replacements and footage (I'll let him call himself out if he wishes ). I of course have done all the callout editing, firmware builds, tracking changes, etc but he's truly the wizard in this initial showing, with not only the music but he's the only one out of both of us who can consistently get into these modes to test & record them (I suck at pinball).*
The only music that I played a part in in this video is on the bookends of it--an unreleased song of mine called Jurassick Dark. Please don't hate me for the self-promotion, I am an independent hip-hop artist myself. That song itself was inspired by this work, this amazing machine (my first ever!), and my long time love for the JP franchise. I plan to include some of its instrumental in a later version, if & where applicable.

Details about what's in our current alpha build, showcased in the above video:

74 Unique Callout replacements from the original movie (Jurassic Park)

Too many to list individually but yes, 74 unique JP movie callouts are in our latest build, all meticulously chosen and individually edited. Many of them you won't hear in this teaser BTW (b/c A: we decided to shorten down the modes in order to showcase the music and B: the video was made from a build just slightly before many more were added) but trust me, all 74 are there in the latest.

21 Modes featuring Fully Orchestrated Music replacements

Active Paddock
Chaos Multiball
Choose Control Room
Enter Initials
Escape Nublar
Feed Trex Phase 1
Invalid?
KOTI Multiball
Museum Mayhem
Museum Mayhem
Pteranodon Attack
Raptor Triball
Restore Power
Secure Control Room
System Boot
T-Rex Chase
T-Rex Encounter
T-Rex Multiball (Feed Trex Phase 1)
T-Rex Multiball (General Phase 2)
T-Rex Rampage
Virus Attack
Visitor's Center

While we've made great strides and I know you guys will probably read this and be like, where's our build to test? Sorry, I'm not ready to send one out yet. This is alpha at best. There are still hundreds of script lines I'm looking to replace and despite the amazing app that is Pinbrowser, this is a very manual process. The goal is to make something extremely special and while it's on that path for sure, a few more iterations are needed. Thank you guys for all your patience. I hope you all are staying happy and healthy in these weird times. I myself feel extremely fortunate to simply own a machine as amazing as this one. Not many are able to, so we should all be thankful for that alone.
Side note: Since hawkmoon77 has fallen off the pinside map, he owns this thread so I'll probably have to start a new one at the next update. I really hope he's ok and that I hear from him again soon, but it has been many months. I don't want to create yet another thread for people to have to follow, but I'm not sure what happens after a pinsider has been inactive for a while. Will ping back on this thread at the next update!

1st off: I need that track you made.

2nd: I was skeptical as to whether this game really needed custom audio or not but this video made me want to try it.
I am biased because I have an OGJP with pinsound that uses a lot of the same music and callouts. This looks pretty good though and cleaner audio.

Funk Stern for blocking it.
GOTG is a good game taken over the top by someone with no licensing attachments.

#159 3 years ago

EPIC!!!!!

#160 3 years ago

Now that's custom audio! I can't wait for it. Although, I hope as you say we can downgrade the code to 1.00 from 1.01. I get the feeling it is possible though, I feel like I've done some like that in past.

Keep up the great work Tim!

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The voice actor callouts are annoying at first... And then you get used to it (got my game end September). I have tried some custom callouts on the earlier code version and really didn't like it. The quality was good. However it was movie quotes for the sake of movie quotes. Just because it's a memorable movie quote doesn't make it a good pinball quote, especially if it's unrelated to game play or with characters that aren't in the game. But that's just me.
Good movie quotes: "Life... finds a way", "When you gotta go, you gotta go". Funny in the movie. Totally out of context during game play. Especially from a character that's not in the game (Dr Malcom). I find that it ruins the immersive nature of the game.

"Life...finds a way" sounds like a good quote to use for the ball save or an extra ball earned.

#162 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Being restricted to leveraging 1.00.00 as the baseline sucks but its not an end-all limitation IMO. The 1.01.00 release was just a few minor bug fixes + this blocker, nothing new that matters to gameplay.

Great video and thanks for all the hard work.

There was also a firmware update in 1.01 which I would suspect is the root cause of Pinbrowser not mapping correctly anymore. I hope Pinbrowser gets updated. I would really like to run this alternate audio.

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Great video and thanks for all the hard work.
There was also a firmware update in 1.01 which I would suspect is the root cause of Pinbrowser not mapping correctly anymore. I hope Pinbrowser gets updated. I would really like to run this alternate audio.

Seriously Amazing Work!!!

I love the direction you took this and can't wait to try it. Thank you for putting in all the hours on this.

#164 3 years ago

This sound mix is amazing. Great video, nice to see the modes I will probably never get to! I cant wait to see this code come out And put it in my game. Sounds just amazing and thank you for all your hard work. Who needs a code update anyway. 1.0 is just fine with me if I get to have these call outs and soundtrack.

#165 3 years ago

It really sucks that Stern has decided to block this. I understand why they would want to protect their code though.
Really amazing work on this. Hopefully we will be able to install it when it’s released!

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

It really sucks that Stern has decided to block this. I understand why they would want to protect their code though.
Really amazing work on this. Hopefully we will be able to install it when it’s released!

I think it’s more about the licensing agreements than it is Stern “protecting” their code.

#167 3 years ago

No doubt. Perhaps a bit of both?

#168 3 years ago

Just watched the video and I'm blown away. Amazing work! Really looking forward to installing this!!!!

#169 3 years ago

I am enjoying the best of both worlds. I dont need code 1.01 yet....

#170 3 years ago

I was playing tonight and noticed that a couple of things on the 1.01 update are a bit funky. The "Nedry" lane doesn't activate anymore, and the virtual knocker goes off before the egg is flipped over. My machine is new, I highly doubt that the switch has failed for good-old Dennis. I sent Stern an e-mail, I'll be curious to see their reply. Has anyone found an easy way to roll back to the previous version?

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I think it’s more about the licensing agreements than it is Stern “protecting” their code.

If their intention was "protecting" their code then I feel as if they would've started blocking this a long time ago (PBrowser has been around for ~7 years and they've all known that). Right now and up until now, its doing no harm to their licensing or anything unless perhaps some other company is using PBrowser in a malicious way to steal Stern's methods and implement them into their production machines. I highly doubt any pin company would be stupid enough to do that, but perhaps it is a reason. The way I see it, anyone who chooses to customize to their own machine is their choice. Let's say I decide to put Jay-Z's music in my JP--how does that hurt Stern and especially if it's my HUO game, how am I violating licensing? What I'm saying is customizing one's own game is not adversely affecting Stern or any licensing and I don't see how harm could come to Stern because of it (at least not that I'm aware of but I am not in the pin nor legal biz). I wasn't able to get any answers/reasoning from them, despite my very detailed email and a follow up. All I ever got was, "Sorry your disappointed, but modifying software is not recommended will void your warranty."

Whatever the case may be, I'm still trucking along with 1.00.00. I just hit the >100 individually customized callouts mark today. Looking forward to showing you guys the progress soon.

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

If their intention was "protecting" their code then I feel as if they would've started blocking this a long time ago (PBrowser has been around for ~7 years and they've all known that). Right now and up until now, its doing no harm to their licensing or anything unless perhaps some other company is using PBrowser in a malicious way to steal Stern's methods and implement them into their production machines. I highly doubt any pin company would be stupid enough to do that, but perhaps it is a reason. The way I see it, anyone who chooses to customize to their own machine is their choice. Let's say I decide to put Jay-Z's music in my JP--how does that hurt Stern and especially if it's my HUO game, how am I violating licensing? What I'm saying is customizing one's own game is not adversely affecting Stern or any licensing and I don't see how harm could come to Stern because of it (at least not that I'm aware of but I am not in the pin nor legal biz). I wasn't able to get any answers/reasoning from them, despite my very detailed email and a follow up. All I ever got was, "Sorry your disappointed, but modifying software is not recommended will void your warranty."
Whatever the case may be, I'm still trucking along with 1.00.00. I just hit the >100 individually customized callouts mark today. Looking forward to showing you guys the progress soon.

Part of the licensing agreement could be that they have an obligation to prevent people from ‘hacking’ the game - just like any other licensing of IP in a format other than the movie. Think video games.

#173 3 years ago

Following and hoping this gets figured out.

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Part of the licensing agreement could be that they have an obligation to prevent people from ‘hacking’ the game - just like any other licensing of IP in a format other than the movie. Think video games.

While your point is valid, please see my initial point about them knowing about pinbrowser for years and how they are just now starting to block it (not to mention we're not talking about JP alone). There must be some other reason for them to begin doing this to JP and other games as we speak. I'm still pushing for an official answer from them.

#175 3 years ago

Amazing work! Well done guys!

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

What I don't know is if you install 1.01 if it keeps you from installing previous versions (hopefully not, I'm not gonna risk it).

Has anyone tried this?
I'm running 1.01 and I really like the new feature setting that allows the trex modes to be started if the ball breaks the ramp opto, instead of only when the ball goes into the trex mouth. My trex rejects A LOT of shots. This would be the only loss in reverting back to 1.0 IMO. But I would really like to try your amazing new 1.0 with the custom audio.
I keep all of the old code updates on a PC. I could try to install 1.0 and see if it takes it.

Junky

3 weeks later
#177 3 years ago

Any updates...we are all super excited to get this loaded on our machines!

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Any updates...we are all super excited to get this loaded on our machines!

2nd that.

#179 3 years ago

3RD that , jumping on the excitement train.

#180 3 years ago

Sorry for being MIA. I've been moving the past 2 weeks. I think I'm up to around 160 callout swaps (far more than that original video). I hope to get back to this very soon. My pin is getting moved to my new place tomorrow actually. Once I'm up and running again I'll be creating a new thread, hopefully a new video and beta for people to test. Thanks for being patient guys.

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Once I'm up and running again I'll be creating a new thread, hopefully a new video and beta for people to test. Thanks for being patient guys.

Looking forward to using this in my game as well as following the new thread. Keep us posted and keep safe!!

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Sorry for being MIA. I've been moving the past 2 weeks. I think I'm up to around 160 callout swaps (far more than that original video). I hope to get back to this very soon. My pin is getting moved to my new place tomorrow actually. Once I'm up and running again I'll be creating a new thread, hopefully a new video and beta for people to test. Thanks for being patient guys.

Beers or Bourbon on me when we finally can go to some expo/show one day. Thanks for staying the course.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#183 3 years ago

Hello
Great job
I would like test the beta code
How get the code with sound please?
Thank

#184 3 years ago

Me too... but i have a pro

#185 3 years ago

Premium and happy to test!

#186 3 years ago

Ready as always!!!

1 week later
#187 3 years ago

Is it weird that I don't want to buy the game until this is available...?

#188 3 years ago

No... I’m feeling the same way.

Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

#189 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

A little It's a great game and with the way the wind is blowing if you want to keep it up to date software wise it would be best not to count on this sound package being able to keep up with the changes.

#190 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

A little It's a great game and with the way the wind is blowing if you want to keep it up to date software wise it would be best not to count on this sound package being able to keep up with the changes.

Totally agree with this statement. It's an awesome game regardless and we don't know when this sound package will be available and if Stern will deploy new code updates which are now bricking pin browser. I want this sound package badly, but I am still playing and loving the game without it

1 week later
#191 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Hey all. Sorry for being MIA once again. I likely won't be able to spend more time on this currently... plus Stern began blocking Pinbrowser access (as of 1.01) and there hasn't been a resolution since. Therefore, I feel that continued efforts of mine will go to waste if I were to move forward. What this means is that the current code version I've produced is likely to be the last for some time.

I know you guys have been chomping at the bit and I promise you that what I've done is many, many, many steps above the original---truly providing a genuine JP movie experience and more. While there is so much more I want to do, I can promise you that you won't be disappointed with what I've done along with my amazing cohort, Evan who produced the video many versions prior (referring to earlier post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/4#post-5590715).

This code only works with a Premium or LE (sorry but Pros are limited to their own firmware). If you'd like to install the latest version I've created, please message me. For full transparency, I will ask you for a donation as we're talking almost 1/2 a year of work to get this to where it is now.

#192 3 years ago

Shot you a PM and ready to rock. Can't wait to get this loaded up on my machine and happy to donate for your time and efforts. I never upgraded to v1.01 of the code so should be good.

#194 3 years ago

PM sent as well.

#195 3 years ago

So just to recap as a newbie ...we need code 1.0 for this audio code to to mend well?? If I have code 1.01 then redo it??

#196 3 years ago

PM sent too - still waiting. I'm pumped.

#197 3 years ago

Hey all. I decided to add a couple of the tweaks that I had in mind the last time I visited the code. I'm loading up that new firmware as we speak. I will respond to all of your PMs tomorrow/this weekend at latest.

#198 3 years ago

Excited you have finally put the mix out there, but sad there are no plans for a pro version. I, like I assume many other JP pro owners, would be happy to make a donation if you (or somebody else under your guidance) were able to port the mix across to the pro firmware.

#199 3 years ago

PM sent

#200 3 years ago

Ok so I don't know if it's Tim's new audio I just effortlessly installed but I just had one of my all time best games. I just installed the code over my 1.01 and it has breathed new life into this game. The original film orchestration and callouts so tastefully used in all the right places, this is the version I wish Stern would have released originally. THANK YOU Tim for all your hard work and contribution to the community. Love your custom game over track!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Playfields
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 300.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/4?hl=timlah79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.