D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 37.
#1401 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Tell her not to overthink it, pinballs aren't that tricky

Thanks! I’ll tell her that’s from you....

#1402 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Tell her not to overthink it, pinballs aren't that tricky

Any time my wife starts trying to give me pinball advice, I say "do I tell you how to clean?!". ... Of course then I race to the sink to stop the bleeding

#1403 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Thanks! I’ll tell her that’s from you....

Ohio to Arizona Hmm.... I'm probably a safe distance... go for it

#1404 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Ohio to Arizona Hmm.... I'm probably a safe distance... go for it

Her sister lives in Tucson

#1405 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

...says read successful...

I got on a screen share with Gorgar666 tonight to help him out. The extracted .raw file he had on his computer was 2x the size it should have been. ~15.6 gb vs. ~7.8 gb. He basically had an unusable file. It's still unclear why this happened to him nor why it's also happened to a handful of others. I only find out about this after w/e has been tried prior to me seeing the unexpectedly large file during a screen share.

We sorted it out by re-downloading the same .zip using Chrome instead of Edge then the standard Windows 10 Extract All option. Then we flashed the correct sized .raw via Win32. That last step took about 15-20 min. SD loaded up like a charm. The only anomaly after the flash finished was that windows tossed up a bunch of pseudo partitions. This is something weird that happens occasionally when using a brand new SD but if you get that behavior just click cancel and go along your merry way of ejecting the "partition" labeled "Boot Stern" and toss that puppy into your JP, booting up with the coin door closed.

#1406 3 years ago

I also have those pseudo partities. I just ignore them and the SD card will do fine. But inderdaad strange to see d, e, f and G. D is indeed called boot stern

#1407 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I also have those pseudo partities. I just ignore them and the SD card will do fine. But inderdaad strange to see d, e, f and G. D is indeed called boot stern

I never really looked into the root cause of this multiple partition behavior, but I suspect he was using a USB plug-in multiple card card reader. It may have something to do with the way Win32Diskimager interacts with windows disk subsystem, causing Windows to attempt to enumerate ALL of the drives on the multi-card SDCARD reader- even if they have empty slots!

#1408 3 years ago

I think it's time to do a crowd funding for a machine for Tim to start his next project...LOL. Addicted now and want more.

Top 5 list....hmmmm..

He knows what my choice is...

Have a good Sunday folks.....its's game time.

#1409 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I never really looked into the root cause of this multiple partition behavior, but I suspect he was using a USB plug-in multiple card card reader. It may have something to do with the way Win32Diskimager interacts with windows disk subsystem, causing Windows to attempt to enumerate ALL of the drives on the multi-card SDCARD reader- even if they have empty slots!

...yes it is a multi-reader.

#1410 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I think it's time to do a crowd funding for a machine for Tim to start his next project...LOL. Addicted now and want more.
Top 5 list....hmmmm..
He knows what my choice is...
Have a good Sunday folks.....its's game time.

Iron Maiden Custom Audio Project would be Badass....

#1411 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Iron Maiden Custom Audio Project would be Badass....

We would have to have a list and then vote to get a winner.

JP is in 2nd place as top 100 games...amazing. Let's all get some votes and move it up to 9.0

#1412 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I would venture to say that you saw a new drive letter popup for each slot on the reader.... no worries. Just ignore than all.

#1413 3 years ago

Finally popped in the worlds greatest mod. Excellent work! My wife absolutely loves the movie so this was fun to watch her get excited to hear and see her favorite lines in the movie! FLIP ON!

#1414 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Quoted from Markharris2000:

Quoted from Gorgar666:

The oddest thing about Gorgar666 's situation during our screenshare is that the extra "partitions" / "drives" didn't pop in Windows until literally we clicked OK on the Win32 write success popup post flashing. When he plugged in the multi-reader with a fresh SD (Just FAT32, nothing on it, no name) before the flashing steps, Windows didn't do anything but mount the single drive/partition w/ no name. It's as if since after flashing the SD get's a name (boot stern), does Windows go nuts trying to separate the multi-reader's slots into blank drive letters telling you to format or w/e. It's gotta be some Linux vs. Windows confusion. I've seen similar behavior when it's simply someone using their internal SD writer... Dunno. But it is harmless like I said, just confusing as all hell when this happens.

#1415 3 years ago

I reached out to Tim yesterday to get in on this amazing addition to the game. My daughter is not much of a pinball person, but even she mentioned that the movie clips and callouts make the game better. During our conversation Tim mentioned that he is not asking for payment, but donations are appreciated and told me to check out the game before making my decision. He also mentioned that only a few people have actually donated. I know it is not a lot, but I just sent $20.

Tim didn't ask me to say anything, but if you are enjoying the code, please send a few bucks his way.

I'll hop down off the soapbox now. I know if I put the time and effort into this project, I would want to get some reward for the work.

Thanks again Tim. Awesome work.

#1416 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

The oddest thing about gorgar666 's situation during our screenshare is that the extra "partitions" / "drives" didn't pop in Windows until literally we clicked OK on the Win32 write success popup post flashing. When he plugged in the multi-reader with a fresh SD (Just FAT32, nothing on it, no name) before the flashing steps, Windows didn't do anything but mount the single drive/partition w/ no name. It's as if since after flashing the SD get's a name (boot stern), does Windows go nuts trying to separate the multi-reader's slots into blank drive letters telling you to format or w/e. It's gotta be some Linux vs. Windows confusion. I've seen similar behavior when it's simply someone using their internal SD writer... Dunno. But it is harmless like I said, just confusing as all hell when this happens.

Well I use a Single bay USB to SDCard reader since my Microsoft Surface does not have a SD card slot. Still get multiple letters, but whatever, it works.

#1417 3 years ago

Just curious. I am sure this was explained on the main JP thread but did stern not get full rights to the entire film? Luckily this upgrade fixes all the scenes and sounds from the movie.

#1418 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Just curious. I am sure this was explained on the main JP thread but did stern not get full rights to the entire film? Luckily this upgrade fixes all the scenes and sounds from the movie.

IP rights are way more complicated than that. They would also have to get the rights from all the actors portrayed in the game/animations. Cost prohibitive - you just can't. Same reason they go for 'comic' superhero themes.

They got Wayne Knight (Nedry) who isn't really an A-list Hollywood star = probably didn't cost much since they used the movie lines (audio only) and didn't get him to read specific game lines.

Also if you use the movie then you really limit the designer's creativity. Not only are you then trying to follow a very specific story line but the studio will have their fingers in the pie. The way they did it is better since they have a scenario that's like the movie but not exactly so liberties can be taken. Makes more sense.

I have Tim's mod so don't take this the wrong way but in all honesty it brings nothing to the game PLAY itself (it doesn't change the game rules in any way). It just helps make the game more recognizable to non-pinheads and JP movie fans.

#1419 3 years ago

The addititional drive letters are ok.
You have one FAT32 Formated partition (Boot Stern) that is readable in Windows
And you will get 3 Drive letters that you can not access with a normal Windows installation. This are linux partitions formated with EXT4.
You need additional Software to access this partitions. When the image writer software (Win32, etcher, pinball Browser) begin writing the SD-Image the reformat and repartion the Card by writing the image on it. Thats when they begin to pop up. Sometimes they will appear after the software releases the grip on the card, sometimes you will see them more early. And on some system unreadable Partitions will get not drive letter then you only just see the on. But if you have a look in the Disk manager you should also see the additional partitions on the SD-Card.

The magic with pinball browser happens on the partitions you can not access.

#1420 3 years ago

Thinking my "write" went ok....inserted my reader in my usb port. Windisk32 recognized it as my H drive. Clicked "write". took about 9 minutes....I got a message that said write successful. However I got 3 text boxes that I had to click out of saying I needed to format my "m" drive, "l" drive" and "k" drive....I clicked out of those.

254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
#1421 3 years ago

JP is in 2nd place as top 100 games...amazing. Let's all get some votes and move it up to 9.0

I'll vote now.

i just gave JP a 9.216...Iron Maiden new code update coming in the next fews weeks...hope it has new modes and music....

#1422 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thinking my "write" went ok....inserted my reader in my usb port. Windisk32 recognized it as my H drive. Clicked "write". took about 9 minutes....I got a message that said write successful. However I got 3 text boxes that I had to click out of saying I needed to format my "m" drive, "l" drive" and "k" drive....I clicked out of those.[quoted image][quoted image]

Everything you witnessed is "normal" albeit confusing as hell. You're good. Just click cancel on all those prompts, eject the "boot stern" volume/labeled drive letter and pop that SD into your machine. Power up the pin with the coin door closed.

#1423 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I have Tim's mod so don't take this the wrong way but in all honesty it brings nothing to the game PLAY itself (it doesn't change the game rules in any way). It just helps make the game more recognizable to non-pinheads and JP movie fans.

I agree it doesn't change the game play. And I would of sold my JP by now if I didn't have Tim's code upgrade. It gives the game a feeling of realness to me. Seemed to generic straight out of the box. Same thing with Stranger Things and the code for it by another member.

#1424 3 years ago

The TWIPY awards are taking votes now. I just wrote this in as “Favorite Pinball Mod Of 2020”. Fingers crossed . . .

#1425 3 years ago

Im in a similar spot with a write error at 92%
Should I be chosing a Hash setting other than none? or am I missing soemthing else?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1426 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

The TWIPY awards are taking votes now. I just wrote this in as “Favorite Pinball Mod Of 2020”. Fingers crossed . . .

I’m sure timlah79 loves your vote of confidence, but not so much having it advertised where some eyes may not be so appreciative.

#1427 3 years ago

Anyone else use Mac to flash the SD card?

Use Terminal App and the .raw file correct?

#1428 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Anyone else use Mac to flash the SD card?
Use Terminal App and the .raw file correct?

Correct. I've done my best to provide 2 examples of how to do this without messing anything up, one with pictures and "callouts" LOL: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/21#post-5918130

#1429 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im in a similar spot with a write error at 92%
Should I be chosing a Hash setting other than none? or am I missing soemthing else?[quoted image]

Always good to post your errors in plain text so that others can find an answer.

Win32DiskImager Error: An error occurred when attempting to write data to handle. Error 5: Access is denied.

OLDPINGUY You don't need to choose any other option, you just click Write. The issue you're having is related to your specific PC, SD writer, or the card itself. I've been wanting to write a solution post for this but there are many possible causes. Before I go into all the possible solutions, please answer these initial questions:

• Have you ever used Win32 successfully before on this PC AND with this SD card reader/writer? If so, can you pinpoint anything that may have changed since your last success?
  • Is your SD writer internal or external? If it's external via USB have you tried plugging it into a different USB port?
  • Is this an SD card you have successfully flashed either mine/any other Stern code to? If not, is the card formatted to FAT32? And if it isn't a previously successful SD card, have you tried a different one with Win32?
  • Is the little grey slider on the SD card itself all the way in the down position? When holding the card vertically with the pins facing downward, the slider must be all the way down. If it is not, the card is in "read only" mode and cannot be written to.
  • Can you identify any other apps that may be accessing your SD card reader/write at the same time when you get this error? If not, at least close out all Windows File Explorer windows for good measure
  • Do you have 3rd party anti-virus software running on your PC? If so, which ones? (I'm not going to tell you to disable this, at least not yet)

I've helped resolve this issue for a few others via screenshares and I think I already know what you need to do. However knowing the answers to the above would help me provide the best advice for you. Also it's good to have these solutions/steps documented for others to find. AFAIK no one has posted solutions about this specifically on pinside. So let's start one by helping you!

#1430 3 years ago

Just spent the evening on my JP after Tim sent me the link. The instructions that he put together were fantastic. This was as close to plug and play as it could get. The dedication and creativity that this took is mind blowing. I loved the machine before but this has taken it to a whole new level. Bravo Tim...I can't thank you enough. Wish I had the know how to do something like this.

You deserve ever donation you get....and then some!!

#1431 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Correct. I've done my best to provide 2 examples of how to do this without messing anything up, one with pictures and "callouts" LOL: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/21#post-5918130

Gracias, i knew i saw that somewhere in this thread!

#1432 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gracias, i knew i saw that somewhere in this thread!

No worries! I'm able to mark posts as key posts and I do so for any release notes or helpful info others post about here, but it's not all that intuitive to find them. The key post section is also in ascending order by date, not descending. My best advice is to bookmark this link to all key posts.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/29?kp=1&kp_sort=post_id#index

Whenever you have a technical question which you think may already be answered or want to read the most important announcements/release notes/advice, scroll to the bottom of that list for the latest and move your way upward.

#1433 3 years ago

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the help.

Yes, Ive used the software before. The Internal SD card slot was failing in this task only.

I moved the approved card to an external USB holder, and it wrote just fine.
In this case, an issue between internal slot, software, and file. Why? No idea.
Ill install card in game tomorrow!

Thanks again.

Art

#1434 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the help.
Yes, Ive used the software before. The Internal SD card slot was failing in this task only.
I moved the approved card to an external USB holder, and it wrote just fine.
In this case, an issue between internal slot, software, and file. Why? No idea.
Ill install card in game tomorrow!
Thanks again.
Art

Glad you got it sorted OLDPINGUY ! Given that the only thing you changed to get it to flash successfully was using a different writer, then I can only think that there is a process / app that sets a task or "uses" your internal writer whenever you put a card in. Whatever that is seems to be creating a conflict with (blocking) Win32's write attempt. You can usually figure out which process/app is doing that by opening Task Manager, comparing what new processes show up when you plug into your internal writer (vs. what don't when you use the external writer instead) and killing that process. My best guess is it's your antivirus doing that but could be something else entirely. Again, like I originally said, so many variables. I'll note yours as as one solution and eventually create some kind of FAQ post if more people run into this exact error.

#1435 3 years ago

I think your answer is correct, Tim.

The Internal slot also produced the multiple Drive letters.
Indeed, plenty of software behind the scenes likely triggered.

#1436 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I’m sure timlah79 loves your vote of confidence, but not so much having it advertised where some eyes may not be so appreciative.

I truly appreciate the nomination! However, would I even qualify per TWIPY's "eligibility requirements" noted in the below document? These are the bullets in the "Favorite Pinball Mod of 2020" section.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020-Eligibility-Document.pdf

Favorite Pinball Mod of 2020
- Must have been released and shipped in the current year (year goes from 12/1 to
12/1)
- Cannot violate intellectual property
- Be as specific as possible (ex: “ColorDMD Ghostbusters”, NOT “ColorDMD”)

Note the "cannot violate intellectual property" bullet. I have no idea if my work falls into that exception. Has anyone ever won an award for 3rd party Audio/Video code customization? This award seems to be physical mod intended. Any other categories for A/V seem to be only for stock contributors.

TWIPY is all new to me other than that I did nominate someone for a physical JP mod last year. (Unsure if he's still making them but the Barbasol Can by this genius was my first mod and I think he won something for it, as deserved https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-amp-jp2-light-mod)

EDIT 12/2 10:30am PST: After sleeping on this and getting some advice from a friend and a few posts, I kindly ask that you do not nominate me. While I've shared this freely because it would be selfish to keep it to myself and while I strongly believe what I've done has been a benefit for both JP owners and the powers that be, I do feel like a TWIPY level of visibility could backfire on me. Thank as always for the support and for understanding. The comments in this thread and your kind words via PMs are an award in itself!

#1437 3 years ago

You most definitely should be recognized for this project. I wrote you in too.

JP is a great game, but your audio/video project bolted it to my floor. My biggest complaint of the game was that the audio/video assets were less than desirable. And you went on to choreograph them so well...it’s gaming nirvana timlah79

On top of that, you continue to update and provide support. And donations are optional? I was happy to donate and will gladly do it again soon.

It deserves the TWIPY best mod of 2020...it may also deserve to be in the discussion of TWIPY best mod EVER...that is until I see Lior’s soon-to-be-released T-Rex mod.

#1438 3 years ago

No intellectual property rules are being violated as long as we own the movie. Cutting and pasting the movie into our other personal use media constitutes fair use. The mod could be a problem with location pins.

If you don't own the movie, make sure you buy it before installing this awesome mod.

Quoted from timlah79:

Note the "cannot violate intellectual property" bullet. I have no idea if my work falls into that exception. Has anyone ever won an award for 3rd party Audio/Video code customization? This award seems to be physical mod intended. Any other categories for A/V seem to be only for stock contributors.
TWIPY is all new to me other than that I did nominate someone for a physical JP mod last year. (Unsure if he's still making them but the Barbasol Can by this genius was my first mod and I think he won something for it, as deserved https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-amp-jp2-light-mod)
With all this said, sure nominate away! I'm not worried at this point about the "unappreciative eyes." I have plenty of backing from all of you. If things go sour I have tons of tangible examples which prove that what I've done has been a benefit for JP owners, shared freely because it had to be done and because it would be selfish to keep it to myself. Thanks for the support!

#1439 3 years ago

Tim,

As far as I do recognize the greatness and awesomeness of this 'mod' I would not be too much public about this. And Twipy is way to much public for that. I understand you can get away with certain use of IP in re-mix, own use, community purpose. But you are now clear since you are not selling this so there is no direct financial gain. Many mods on pinside stay just under the radar but are actually IP infringements.
I would just stay where you are, appreciate your small audience, your recognition here. I would not take the Twipy stage. My 2 cents.

#1440 3 years ago

Well, I have a Premium for over a year now, and the last update was 1.00 with just new audio added.
Finally have the newest installed, and I was blown off my chair!

Holy Triceratop Crap! Is this amazing!

I would hope Keith is playing it this way at home, and Stern offers you a job!!!

You have helped make this My GOAT!
(and Im a PITA!)

#1441 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Tim,
As far as I do recognize the greatness and awesomeness of this 'mod' I would not be too much public about this. And Twipy is way to much public for that. I understand you can get away with certain use of IP in re-mix, own use, community purpose. But you are now clear since you are not selling this so there is no direct financial gain. Many mods on pinside stay just under the radar but are actually IP infringements.
I would just stay where you are, appreciate your small audience, your recognition here. I would not take the Twipy stage. My 2 cents.

Just to close the loop here for anyone reading (I did edit my previous reply about this for good measure). This is sound advice. Therefore, I've decided to kindly ask that people do not nominate me for TWIPY. Too much red tape that I don't want to be wrapped up in for Christmas.

#1442 3 years ago

So, I’m trying to install this update finally. I’ve downloaded the file. However, when I unzip the file and try to save onto my PC, it says there isn’t enough space? I have plenty of storage? If I could just unzip it and save the image to my computer, I could put the image in win32diskimager and flash it. I’m very confused. any help would be greatly appreciated.

#1443 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

So, I’m trying to install this update finally. I’ve downloaded the file. However, when I unzip the file and try to save onto my PC, it says there isn’t enough space? I have plenty of storage? If I could just unzip it and save the image to my computer, I could put the image in win32diskimager and flash it. I’m very confused. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using the standard right click, extract all method or some 3rd party zip extractor? Have you verified that the directory you downloaded to is located in a drive that has sufficient hard drive space (this is me assuming you have more than one hard drive or other external drives plugged in)? You only need 8gb. Can you please post a screenshot of the "isn't enough space" error? Full screen screenshot.

#1444 3 years ago

I tried it at my brothers place. He has a PC and I didn’t want to attempt on my MAC. I’m not there anymore. Here’s what I did:
- Downloaded code
- double clicked on zip file and it opened up and showed the image
- tried to drag the image to the desktop and save it there and it looked as if it downloaded, then it said there isn’t sufficient space (there’s plenty of space on the laptop). Unfortunately, I don’t know exactly what the error message was.

#1445 3 years ago

I tried again on another PC. I unzipped the file to get the image. Then I tried to save the image to a 32gb usb stick and I got this error? This is a formatted, completely empty 32gb usb stick?

177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
#1446 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I tried again on another PC. I unzipped the file to get the image. Then I tried to save the image to a 32gb usb stick and I got this error? This is a formatted, completely empty 32gb usb stick?
[quoted image]

What did you format the stick as? I think it has to be FAT-32. Some older formats won’t support files over 2Gb or 4Gb, I forget which.

#1447 3 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

What did you format the stick as? I think it has to be FAT-32. Some older formats won’t support files over 2Gb or 4Gb, I forget which.

This is an excellent point.

#1448 3 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

Yes fat-32.

#1449 3 years ago

Fat-32 has a 4gb file limit, but most PCs have their hard disks formatted as NTFS which eliminates that limit

#1450 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I tried it at my brothers place. He has a PC and I didn’t want to attempt on my MAC. I’m not there anymore. Here’s what I did:
- Downloaded code
- double clicked on zip file and it opened up and showed the image
- tried to drag the image to the desktop and save it there and it looked as if it downloaded, then it said there isn’t sufficient space (there’s plenty of space on the laptop). Unfortunately, I don’t know exactly what the error message was.

Don't double-click nor drag it somewhere else. Right-click the .zip from where it is > Extract All. Then just flash it with Win32. Why are you trying to move the file? Also, when you double-click into a .zip on windows and mess with the .raw file many things will go awry. You haven't actually uncompressed it yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 35.00
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/29?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.