D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 37.
#1351 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

UPDATE 11/24 3pm PST: "Magically" the bouncebacks have stopped. I was able to individually share to about 10 addresses today without that issue occurring. Google support has still not confirmed why I got put into this mess in the first place nor if I will run into this issue trying to bulk share again. For now I'm not even going to try. Everyone qualified based on my statements in my 39TS announcement should now have a new 39TS link. Please log into the appropriate Google Drive account and look for the file in your "Shared With Me" view. If it's not there, then I likely messed up so please PM me. I see a few people have posted about this today and as far as I can tell I've responded to them/gotten them all squared away. I got through around 60 PMs in my inbox today (took the afternoon off work actually since all of this sharing nonsense was getting confusing for me and everyone else and I wanted to make sure people had the new code before the holiday).
As far as the announcement, I regret putting all my google issue updates at the top as pinside won't let me edit that post now. Sorry about that. Hopefully people will actually get to the good news, release notes section. I know I'm too wordy much of the time. Thanks everyone for your patience throughout this past couple weeks. It's been a doozy...
Most importantly, I wanted to mention that I received some of the kindest PM's ever this week, even some so genuine in their appreciation that they had me tearing up. Although I may not have replied to some of you in the forum, that's just me trying not to convolute the thread. I read every single post you guys make and many have been equally as endearing as some of the messages I received recently. There's beauty in the irony that all of this stuff came to fruition during Thanksgiving week. Perhaps it's a sign or just coincidence? I dunno. I'm just thankful for this community and the wonderful people within it, so THANK YOU!

I know you can’t see me Tim.....but I just flashed my boobs for you!

#1352 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

UPDATE 11/24 3pm PST: "Magically" the bouncebacks have stopped. I was able to individually share to about 10 addresses today without that issue occurring. Google support has still not confirmed why I got put into this mess in the first place nor if I will run into this issue trying to bulk share again. For now I'm not even going to try. Everyone qualified based on my statements in my 39TS announcement should now have a new 39TS link. Please log into the appropriate Google Drive account and look for the file in your "Shared With Me" view. If it's not there, then I likely messed up so please PM me. I see a few people have posted about this today and as far as I can tell I've responded to them/gotten them all squared away. I got through around 60 PMs in my inbox today (took the afternoon off work actually since all of this sharing nonsense was getting confusing for me and everyone else and I wanted to make sure people had the new code before the holiday).
As far as the announcement, I regret putting all my google issue updates at the top as pinside won't let me edit that post now. Sorry about that. Hopefully people will actually get to the good news, release notes section. I know I'm too wordy much of the time. Thanks everyone for your patience throughout this past couple weeks. It's been a doozy...
Most importantly, I wanted to mention that I received some of the kindest PM's ever this week, even some so genuine in their appreciation that they had me tearing up. Although I may not have replied to some of you in the forum, that's just me trying not to convolute the thread. I read every single post you guys make and many have been equally as endearing as some of the messages I received recently. There's beauty in the irony that all of this stuff came to fruition during Thanksgiving week. Perhaps it's a sign or just coincidence? I dunno. I'm just thankful for this community and the wonderful people within it, so THANK YOU!

No , Thank You 1 million times. Go rest now and enjoy.

#1353 3 years ago

1.03 works like a beauty on the Pro, thanks again Tim
Fully tested with a 3.2b game

#1354 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I know you can’t see me Tim.....but I just flashed my boobs for you!

LMAO!!!!!

#1355 3 years ago

I didn’t want to believe the hype.. but WOW! Bravo to all involved. This has to be the greatest game customization yet. I tried JP a few times when it came out, and the graphics and audio killed all interest. I really only bought it for a family member. Now, it is amazing!
Thanks Tim, instructions were great.

#1356 3 years ago

Downloaded via google drive and it works great. I discovered this thread after 34T was released, and Delt’s video clips were combined with Tim’s sound work. That was soo long ago it’s almost funny, it’s been 2 months. Back then Delt had the big release and one revision thereafter and stated he felt his work was done. At that time, Tim mentioned he felt most of the sounds he had wanted were already in too, or were being tested. I felt this cool little project had run its course and come to a glorious conclusion. So I quit following the thread, until five days ago.

Wow, I read about tons of new video that Tim has captured and synced with modes. Everything was being tested at hardware 1.02 and that this would the final code update expected; a line was being drawn in the sand. And then Stern comes out with jukebox on 1.03 and they updated their code. And then, Tim made the effort to map to and release 1.03. But then there were three days with no access to google until we finally got 39T. Hooray! I’ve installed and tested it and can say it is miles ahead of 34T which I was already happy with. I feel like a kid in the candy store. Way to hit it out of the fu@king park! Proud to be a supporter.

#1357 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Laying on the sugar - You are the best kind of enthusiast that brings something unique and very special to this hobby. I've heard many say that theme integration/assets were the weakest part of this machine, and you've solved it. Great job Tim!

#1358 3 years ago

Tim - the game is TRANSFORMED. THANKS SO MUCH!! You have made this game immeasurably more enjoyable, even when I have a shitty ball LOL I didn’t think I’d care too much about the video clips, but the " ‘Member Berries" are LEGIT with the video clips too!! The audio has only gotten better and better. Y'all are pulling on Hobbit hard for best theme integration (next you'll be selling cabinet decals and translites hahaha)!!

#1359 3 years ago
Quoted from peely:

1.03 works like a beauty on the Pro, thanks again Tim
Fully tested with a 3.2b game

Damn Simon! Smashed it. I’m still no where near 1 Billion

#1360 3 years ago

For those who aren't aware I was inspired to write a song I ended up titling, "Jurassick Dark" about halfway through the process of creating what you see and hear today.

The original Jurassic Park movie blew me away as a kid. I still own the VHS that I watched every weekend for months back in 1993. It made me want to become a paleontologist at age 13 until I soon realized my pale-skinned, skinny self wouldn't survive even 15 min in the desert.

I'm very proud of the song and what it stands for, especially in light of where I'm at with the JP code today, so I figured it's about time I flat out share the lyrics in a post.

The song started with the intention to describe the premise of the film but soon evolved into me researching a rabbit hole of fossil controversy, a dissertation of religious beliefs and what it means to be human in my mind's eye. I hope at least some of it resonates with you.

You can listen to the track here: https://timstiles.bandcamp.com/track/jurassick-dark

But for those who like to read, here are the lyrics.

Lyrics:

[Ian Malcolm: Genetic power's the most awesome force the planet's ever seen but you wield it like a kid who's found his dad's gun.]
[Dr. Grant: The world's just changed so radically and we're all... running to catch up.]

Before we appeared
Its evolution crafted
Extraordinary creatures
We couldn’t even imagine

Phylums fantastic
Appetites gigantic
Bird-like lizards
With a surprising advantage

Survival of the fittest
Brought an age of massives
Cretaceous synapsis
Through days Jurassic

And in those days
Giant tree limbs snapped with
A slow moving stream
Made of sap which…

Encased proboscis suckers
Blood residing thoracic
As amber preserved
Dee-oxy-ribo-nucleic acid

Which stayed safe
For millennia like
Current day plastics
Until we arrived to extract it…

With lasik-like precision,
Visions of reliving the past,
Advents in cryogenics
The first egg hatched

It took the world by surprise
How could time's passage
All of a sudden become elastic?

[Ellie Sattler: Where do you get 100 million year old dinosaur blood?]
[John Hammond: It's all part of the miracle of cloning.]
[Mr. DNA: Bingo! Dino DNA!]

--CHORUS--
They say rage is primal
But we’re just tiny mammals
When it comes to the wars we wage

Beliefs are motifs
Until their waves become tidal
Drowning all in glorious ways

DNA spun a vital
Double-helix recital
Millenniums before we reigned

History is suicidal
If man remains its rival
We'll all go extinct
Like the dinosaur age

[Dr. Grant: We're out of a job | Ian Malcolm: Don't you mean extinct?]

Evangelicals say
Earth was created in 7 days
But their literature
Has no pictorial proof

Saying God created dinosaurs
But considered them corrupted
So he killed off
That phantasmagorical OOPS!

I guess the Garden of Eden
Had no regard for the heathens
It wouldn't dare let in
Such gargantuan, great groups

Adam must've thwarted behemoths
From reaching the gate
While Jesus guarded Eve
From that garden snake's tooth

Disregard for discoveries made
In the midwest plains
Turns the real dino story dissolute

Some are so ridiculously in the dark
They think brachiosaurs fit on the ark
That doesn't float
In the primordial soup

Evolution's not a theory
Creationism's an illusion
The 'Good Book's editorial pursuit

Bible thumpers keep trumping along
With such assumptions
Which couldn't carry the weight
Of a T-Rex foot

[Ian Malcolm: You didn't earn the knowledge for yourself so... you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could. And before you even knew what you had you patented it, and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunch box. And now you're selling it! You want to sell it!]

(Chorus x1)

[Dr. Grant: Dinosaurs and man... Two species separated by 65 million years of evolution have just been thrown back into the mix together.]

Look I know its a lot of time to digest
No way we could know
The entirety of what life did exist

All we can do is turn stones
And describe what’s left
Study footprints and bones
Surmising the rest

I just think claims
Of supersized humans
Are kind of a stretch…
[Ray Arnold: PLEASE!?]

Assuming dino's lived beside man
In (the book of) Genesis
Is the wildest guess…
[Ellie Sattler: They have no idea what century they're in]

It was one thing for Cope
To put an Elasmosaurus skull
On its tail instead of its neck….

But quite another to claim
They were human giants
A union of God's sons
And the daughters of men

Pencils up class,
It's time to reflect
Imagination's beneficial
And we're trying our best

But bone wars keep
Breaking ties that bind and protect
Our own existence
Which consists of the tiniest speck

So, when you think of the past
Show a little respect
Five mass extinctions,
At the brink of the next

What have we learned?
Life on earth’s been kind of a mess

I say lets keep gathering facts
For what little time we have left...
[Ian Malcolm: I'm simply saying uh..]

Abolish history’s abominable text and
Quit pretending we’re an indomitable Rex
[Ian Malcolm: ...finds a way...]

#1361 3 years ago

Installed my SD card and all systems are go. 100% no issues.

It was a long journey and we came thru it....woohoo.

Thanks sooooooooooooo much Tim.

P.S When are we starting on the next Project?? haha.

#1362 3 years ago

So this is only available if you give a donation?

#1363 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

No, but you will need to contact Tim via his instructions. For this last version he proactively sent links to those who donated as he is trying to limit those who are violating his usage rules. In my mind, it figures that those who have donated are more likely to follow the rules since they are financially invested to some extent in the project.

#1364 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

He still provides this as a free service, but I am 100% convinced that once you see this modified code in action on your game, you will want to donate SOMETHING to help compensate him for the time and effort it takes to make something like this.

#1365 3 years ago

If this was a Stern Upgrade it would be $1000 .

We got the deal of the century.

#1366 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Are you kidding me? The guy has spent LITERALLY hundreds of hours doing this, then re-doing it multiple times.

#1367 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Are you kidding me? The guy has spent LITERALLY hundreds of hours doing this, then re-doing it multiple times.

I sent a donation before I got the code....and I dont have the game yet either...

#1368 3 years ago

can someone post link to correct sd card. Ill prob buy from amazon.

Thx!

#1369 3 years ago

SDcardsRus.com

#1370 3 years ago

this thing is not working, someone can provide the correct source?

#1371 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0143RTB1E

#1372 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Installed my SD card and all systems are go. 100% no issues.
It was a long journey and we came thru it....woohoo.
Thanks sooooooooooooo much Tim.
P.S When are we starting on the next Project?? haha.

If you don’t mind getting ahead of the horse ... why not start with Jaws? The pinball machine might not happen, but I’ll bet that it does and it is one of Elwin’s next two titles. Phase 1 - start by outlining fave plot lines and memorable scenes. Grab a master movie file to rip and label images with dialog/scenes for later use. Capture and label sounds for later use. Use your free time on a Jaws passion project and you will be rewarded with the release of the pin. Phase 2 - use Stern’s code and assign aforementioned images and sounds. Then it will be ready to release for beta testing. Might as well get ahead of the midnite fishermen, but understand if you don’t wanna bite. JAWS was a great movie so use it exclusively for this exercise. Jaws2, Jaws3, Jaws4, JawsX were abominations - avoid crossing streams.

#1373 3 years ago
Quoted from jamesbrown:

4EE7CEBC-261C-4983-AE4A-13C7D74E6324 (resized).png4EE7CEBC-261C-4983-AE4A-13C7D74E6324 (resized).png
#1374 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

For those who aren't aware I was inspired to write a song I ended up titling, "Jurassick Dark" about halfway through the process of creating what you see and hear today.
The original Jurassic Park movie blew me away as a kid. I still own the VHS that I watched every weekend for months back in 1993. It made me want to become a paleontologist at age 13 until I soon realized my pale-skinned, skinny self wouldn't survive even 15 min in the desert.
I'm very proud of the song and what it stands for, especially in light of where I'm at with the JP code today, so I figured it's about time I flat out share the lyrics in a post.
The song started with the intention to describe the premise of the film but soon evolved into me researching a rabbit hole of fossil controversy, a dissertation of religious beliefs and what it means to be human in my mind's eye. I hope at least some of it resonates with you.
You can listen to the track here: https://timstiles.bandcamp.com/track/jurassick-dark
But for those who like to read, here are the lyrics.
Lyrics:
[Ian Malcolm: Genetic power's the most awesome force the planet's ever seen but you wield it like a kid who's found his dad's gun.]
[Dr. Grant: The world's just changed so radically and we're all... running to catch up.]
Before we appeared
Its evolution crafted
Extraordinary creatures
We couldn’t even imagine
Phylums fantastic
Appetites gigantic
Bird-like lizards
With a surprising advantage
Survival of the fittest
Brought an age of massives
Cretaceous synapsis
Through days Jurassic
And in those days
Giant tree limbs snapped with
A slow moving stream
Made of sap which…
Encased proboscis suckers
Blood residing thoracic
As amber preserved
Dee-oxy-ribo-nucleic acid
Which stayed safe
For millennia like
Current day plastics
Until we arrived to extract it…
With lasik-like precision,
Visions of reliving the past,
Advents in cryogenics
The first egg hatched
It took the world by surprise
How could time's passage
All of a sudden become elastic?
[Ellie Sattler: Where do you get 100 million year old dinosaur blood?]
[John Hammond: It's all part of the miracle of cloning.]
[Mr. DNA: Bingo! Dino DNA!]
--CHORUS--
They say rage is primal
But we’re just tiny mammals
When it comes to the wars we wage
Beliefs are motifs
Until their waves become tidal
Drowning all in glorious ways
DNA spun a vital
Double-helix recital
Millenniums before we reigned
History is suicidal
If man remains its rival
We'll all go extinct
Like the dinosaur age
[Dr. Grant: We're out of a job | Ian Malcolm: Don't you mean extinct?]
Evangelicals say
Earth was created in 7 days
But their literature
Has no pictorial proof
Saying God created dinosaurs
But considered them corrupted
So he killed off
That phantasmagorical OOPS!
I guess the Garden of Eden
Had no regard for the heathens
It wouldn't dare let in
Such gargantuan, great groups
Adam must've thwarted behemoths
From reaching the gate
While Jesus guarded Eve
From that garden snake's tooth
Disregard for discoveries made
In the midwest plains
Turns the real dino story dissolute
Some are so ridiculously in the dark
They think brachiosaurs fit on the ark
That doesn't float
In the primordial soup
Evolution's not a theory
Creationism's an illusion
The 'Good Book's editorial pursuit
Bible thumpers keep trumping along
With such assumptions
Which couldn't carry the weight
Of a T-Rex foot
[Ian Malcolm: You didn't earn the knowledge for yourself so... you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could. And before you even knew what you had you patented it, and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunch box. And now you're selling it! You want to sell it!]
(Chorus x1)
[Dr. Grant: Dinosaurs and man... Two species separated by 65 million years of evolution have just been thrown back into the mix together.]
Look I know its a lot of time to digest
No way we could know
The entirety of what life did exist
All we can do is turn stones
And describe what’s left
Study footprints and bones
Surmising the rest
I just think claims
Of supersized humans
Are kind of a stretch…
[Ray Arnold: PLEASE!?]
Assuming dino's lived beside man
In (the book of) Genesis
Is the wildest guess…
[Ellie Sattler: They have no idea what century they're in]
It was one thing for Cope
To put an Elasmosaurus skull
On its tail instead of its neck….
But quite another to claim
They were human giants
A union of God's sons
And the daughters of men
Pencils up class,
It's time to reflect
Imagination's beneficial
And we're trying our best
But bone wars keep
Breaking ties that bind and protect
Our own existence
Which consists of the tiniest speck
So, when you think of the past
Show a little respect
Five mass extinctions,
At the brink of the next
What have we learned?
Life on earth’s been kind of a mess
I say lets keep gathering facts
For what little time we have left...
[Ian Malcolm: I'm simply saying uh..]
Abolish history’s abominable text and
Quit pretending we’re an indomitable Rex
[Ian Malcolm: ...finds a way...]

Hi Tim

If you get chance to do me a version with this ending again, I’d much appreciate it.
Always reminds me of you and the hard work you have put into it, when I hear it.

#1375 3 years ago

Quick question for all of you. Can I write over the SD card that I've already been using for this new code? Do I need to reformat it first? Or can I just pop it in my PC and write the new code to it?

#1376 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Quick question for all of you. Can I write over the SD card that I've already been using for this new code? Do I need to reformat it first? Or can I just pop it in my PC and write the new code to it?

You can just pop it in and write to it

#1378 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Normally you can just overwrite whatever is on the card already. That said, there are a FEW CASES I have seen where the card will have more than one partition on it already and Win32diskimager has failed. The remedy for that is to open Windows's own disk partitioner (Type "Disk Part" in the lower left search bar and you'll see the application popup. Then simply find the SD card typically called "Disk 1" or 2,3,4 etc and make sure it just has a single partition on it. Right click to remove all partitions and then create a single partition).

***** Do NOT attempt this if you are unfamiliar with the above partitioning process!!! It could kill your PC if done wrong!!!!!!!!

If this sounds too complicated, grab another fresh $6.50 SanDisk card from Amazon.

#1379 3 years ago
Quoted from Stags6969:

Hi Tim
If you get chance to do me a version with this ending again, I’d much appreciate it.
Always reminds me of you and the hard work you have put into it, when I hear it.

Done! If any other PREM/LE or PRO owners want the version with Jurrasick Dark at the end, just PM me.
I also have a PREM/LE "family friendly" version w/ video assets (removed any trace of cuss words but this version also has the stock actors saying "Teee-reex multiball!" FYI due to a special request) and audio assets only versions for both PREM/LE and PRO. If I have shared any previous versions like these with you before, you may be able to get away with using your old link. I haven't been tracking shares of these custom versions very well, so just PM me for them if you don't have access.

#1380 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

New to this thread and I'm not bitching about donating money, just so you know. Calm down lol. I just want to download the code either way so my family can enjoy it. My only other experience with modified code is with TWD and that was open source and donation seperate. I did donate FYI, I'm all for options and find this just as amazing as everyone else. Hell, if I could hire a group of guys for the sole purpose of improving game code like this (IE, I was super rich) I would.

Got a PM from Tim and I'm good to go!

#1381 3 years ago

One thing popped out while playing the new code. The control room intro screen shows the JP founder, and no longer uses the version with Keith’s black and white photo. Can that version be brought forward to replace the current boring version? A special touch to the custom code.

If I know Stern, they’ve left the Keith version unused in the code. Could the pointers be swapped to show the Keith version?

#1382 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

One thing popped out while playing the new code. The control room intro screen shows the JP founder, and no longer uses the version with Keith’s black and white photo. Can that version be brought forward to replace the current boring version? A special touch to the custom code.
If I know Stern, they’ve left the Keith version unused in the code. Could the pointers be swapped to show the Keith version?

You still get to see Keith at the end of System Boot Control Room mode when it shows the System Boot score, but certainly not as part of the control room intro which uses the movie clip (which you see more often)

#1383 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

You still get to see Keith at the end of System Boot Control Room mode when it shows the System Boot score, but certainly not as part of the control room intro which uses the movie clip (which you see more often)

Ok good. I’ll look for it.

#1384 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Unsure if "boring" is an appropriate adjective. I meticulously timed the movie clip that Stern intended to mimic with their animation and replaced it with the movie version. I only did this b/c Keith's photo still shows up in other areas. Otherwise I would have left it alone.

#1385 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Done! If any other PREM/LE or PRO owners want the version with Jurrasick Dark at the end, just PM me.
I also have a PREM/LE "family friendly" version w/ video assets (removed any trace of cuss words but this version also has the stock actors saying "Teee-reex multiball!" FYI due to a special request) and audio assets only versions for both PREM/LE and PRO. If I have shared any previous versions like these with you before, you may be able to get away with using your old link. I haven't been tracking shares of these custom versions very well, so just PM me for them if you don't have access.

I'd be keen on an 18+ version After watching so many streams of Rick & Morty, I'm going all in haha

#1386 3 years ago

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but none of the previous versions gave me this error.
No matter what I use to unzip the file it now gives me this red X error.
Is it safe to try and write to the card or do I need to get a new download?
FAE56B90-7862-4EAA-9634-3D2CFB939AAC (resized).jpegFAE56B90-7862-4EAA-9634-3D2CFB939AAC (resized).jpeg

#1387 3 years ago
Quoted from jamesbrown:

I've always bought various sizes of these SD cards and I've never had an issue with any of them for any application I've ever used them for.

Highly recommend!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073JWXGNT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#1388 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but none of the previous versions gave me this error.
No matter what I use to unzip the file it now gives me this red X error.
Is it safe to try and write to the card or do I need to get a new download?

I'm pretty sure that red X is because it won't upload to your OneDrive (probably not enough space) you notice there's red X's on your Desktop folder too. I suspect that's where you saved it?

#1389 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I'm pretty sure that red X is because it won't upload to your OneDrive (probably not enough space) you notice there's red X's on your Desktop folder too. I suspect that's where you saved it?

I don’t even use One Drive. Lol
So is the file on my desktop safe to try and copy to SD card?
Not sure why it is trying to upload to One Drive to begin with.
I will try and see if I can figure out how to clear One drive out

Edit.. I think I see what happened.
One drive is the top section and my PC is the lower section.
Hopefully it will work now

Second edit.
Yep. Got it

#1390 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx!

I posted a pic of mine a few pages back. Lexar Platinum II , widely available.

#1391 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

I posted a pic of mine a few pages back. Lexar Platinum II , widely available.

Actually it’s covered in the instructions thx. That’s what I get for skimming instead of reading

#1392 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Actually it’s covered in the instructions thx. That’s what I get for skimming instead of reading

My post was just to point out a well tested (since first code release) readily available SD Card that you can likely buy locally instead of having to order one in from the likes of Amazon.

#1393 3 years ago

Anyone else having a problem downloading the latest premium code (1.03) from Stern. It keeps failing.

#1394 3 years ago

.....so all done? Just swap Sd cards?

80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg
#1395 3 years ago

I have the custom code on SD now. Is code 1.03 already on the download from timlah?
Or that guys question ^^^^^^

#1396 3 years ago

I have the custom code on SD now. Is code 1.03 already on the download from timlah?
Or that guys question ^^^^^^

...says read successful...

#1397 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

...says read successful...

I was asking if I need to put code 1.03 on before putting in timlah SD. Sorry I can’t answer your question

#1398 3 years ago

I was asking if I need to put code 1.03 on before putting in timlah SD. Sorry I can’t answer your question

No, his file IS the code.

#1399 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

No, his file IS the code.

That is what I thought but my smart wife has me second guessing myself

#1400 3 years ago

That is what I thought but my smart wife has me second guessing myself

Tell her not to overthink it, pinballs aren't that tricky

You would literally be putting the code on an SD that you were then going to pull out and put in a different one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/28?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.