D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 37.
#1301 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Have a Tantrum and get your way!

I'm not above throwing myself on the floor kicking and screaming.

#1302 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm not above throwing myself on the floor kicking and screaming.

Actually, I just saw the amendment at the bottom of Tim's 1.03 post stating that he was able to resolve the Google share issue.

Looks like we're back in business! Burning the 1.03 image as I type.

#1303 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Don't know if it's just me or everyone, but I just received my file share link. If you've not checked your linked email account in the last few minutes, you may want to.

Thanks for the heads up, I checked a few hours ago and didn't have it but have it now

#1304 3 years ago

Are the links only been sent to those that donated?

#1305 3 years ago

Is it still a google email that is being recommended?

#1306 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

PSA: 1.03 based 39TS_D31 has been released for all JP models!
***WITH CAVEATS***
READ THIS FIRST
UPDATE 11/22 3:30pm PST: You probably haven't gotten a new link, please be patient. I've been on Google support chat all day and have received over 50 PMs/emails which keep coming in hour by hour. I am blocked from sharing at the moment by Google. If you were lucky, you got your new private link last night. If you haven't please just be patient while I push Google to un-block me. For the love of everything, please DO NOT email/PM me about getting access... It looks like this may not be resolved until tomorrow evening at best.
UPDATE 11/22 9:30am PST
Google is still blocking the share to PREM/LE list. Tried again this morning and got the same error. It appears I have to wait a full 24 hours. So I will try again tomorrow morning 11/23.
What's when it failed last night some addresses still showed as being added. Did any PREM/LE owners get a new link last night?
11/21 9:20PM PST: Google Drive just blocked me from sharing to the list of PREM/LE folks saying I reached my quota but I think I got flagged as spam by Google. I was only able to share the PRO file to PRO owners just now. I will have to wait until tomorrow for google to allow me to share to PREM/LE.
I will either edit or update this post once I'm able to share again...
I also just got a bunch of "message blocked" bounce back responses from multiple PRO owner addresses. You are all people I've shared to individually before. Why your address would reject this new send is beyond me. Your google account must not allow for bulk drive share email correspondence even though I sent out private links in bulk via Google drive share, not a bulk email per se. Perhaps you need to add me as a contact or I've just gotten marked by Google as a spammer temporarily... I guess you'll have to reach out to me if you didn't get a new private link. I imagine the same will happen once I'm able to send out the PREM/LE links tomorrow. I'm at my wit's end here...
With everything said above and below, my responses to any emails or PMs will be delayed.
IMPORTANT: Download immediately! New private links will likely be disabled in 48 hours.
Will my old private link work?
No. All previous links have been disabled.
I got my new private link, thanks! What now?
If you just received a private link to either of these 39TS_D31 files, no need to continue reading the further points. Follow the same flashing to SD instructions I've sent you prior and skip to the 39TS_D31 RELEASE NOTES section below.
The latest filenames are:

PREM/LE:
jurassic_park_le-1_03_0_39TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip
PRO:
jurassic_park_pro-1_03_0_39TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip

How do I obtain this latest 1.03 based release?
*If you have previously donated* then you should have just received a new, private link to the email address I originally shared to.
If you have donated but *have not* received a new private link email notification, check your SPAM folder and/or triple check our pinside mail string to make sure you know which of your email addresses I shared to. Please do not PM me before first going through the below.
If the email is still unfound after trying the above, reason could be:
a) It's in your SPAM folder.
b) You may be shared to even if you didn't get an email. Check your google drive "Shared with me" view and look for the file.
c) Your google account rejected the private, shared link message
d) You are still looking in the wrong email account.
e) You donated from a different name/email address that I hadn't shared to.
f) I missed you on my distribution list of those who have donated and/or didn't coorelate your donation name/email to your shared to email, my apologies.
What if I got a link but google says I need to request access?
DO NOT click Request Access! Make sure you are logged into the google account I shared with. Go through the above steps!
What if I have donated, gone through ALL of the above but still can't find a new link?
Please PM me (preferably via our original pinside thread) noting your shared to email address, the date you donated, and the email address / name the donation came from. I will happily send you a new link immediately.
Wait, wait I thought donations were optional, what gives?
Donations ARE STILL *OPTIONAL* however there are caveats I must now put into place to:
a) Protect myself from litigation
b) Ensure the ability for other modders in the community to continue to customize and share their work on other titles
c) Stop previously shared to, bad people from ruining this for everyone
d) Be compensated for my time moving foward. *NOT* for the 1000's of hours making customizations and creating version after version (my original intention to freely share has not changed). I'm speaking to recouping the loss of time it's taken for me to support and respond to requestors, time I've previously provided at no charge. This "second job" has proven to be incredibly more time consuming than I ever thought.
Background for A, B, and C: Certain people who have agreed to all terms and conditions of sharing have broken their promise yet again. These are bad people with bad intentions whose actions could put me into a legal battle and/or continue to jeopardize the work others have been doing for code customizations. Read up on the Pinball Browser's forum for more information on why this needs to stop. I can only assume those people lie in the bucket of those who haven't donated. The last thing I want to do is re-share with these terrible people. Unfortunately while I do know who some of these bad people are/have been, file share auditing doesn't allow me do definitively know every person who has done this. I know it requires more work for some good people (and will also incur a giant email inbox + manual work for me again every morning after I post this) but it's the best way I've been able to come up to weed out the bad people that I've shared to previously.
For those who don't know, a specific group of bad people have gone as far as send me threatening, derogatory emails in their attempts to access.
Regardless of my lack of visibility through google drive sharing, I have devised other methods to identify people moving forward. So please don't attempt to break the rules.
Background for D: Sharing in the manner I do is manual and takes time. A standard back and forth + share takes me at least 15 min to go read through our string, figure out who you are and share. We are at over 20 versions now, so just imagine how much time it has taken me to support everyone over and over again. So many have also needed technical assistance. I have spent many hours with some people sorting things out and have asked for nothing in return. While auditing the list of 430+ JP owners I've shared to, I found multiple email strings where I had days of back and forth, sharing new versions with certain people, answering their technical questions, troubleshooting, etc. Additionally I found multiple strings where the person said something to the effect of "I will surely donate", "Donation coming", etc. etc. then after multiple shares/back and forth providing support, no donation was ever made.
I was going to add some extremely depressing stats I uncovered about all of this to backup my points/reasoning here, but have decided to refrain from doing so. If you want details in confidence, you can PM me.
What if didn't donate prior and therefore didn't not get a new link?
Please PM me for a new link. If you are one of the folks I've been back and forth with multiple times or helped troubleshoot, I may require a reasonable fee based on time already spent with you. I will assess this on a case by case basis. Technical support will no longer be free. Otherwise I will share a new private link with you freely.
What if I'm a brand new requestor?
PM me. You'll go through the same accepting of disclaimers that everyone else has, and I'll freely share a private link with you. Donation optional.
What if I don't like some of the audio/video changes noted below and want something different?
In the past, I have freely made custom versions for people. This has been extremely time-consuming in itself. If you want some variation of this new 1.03 version, I have to be compensated for the time it will take me to do so. It's not as easy/quick as you might think. Please PM me and we can discuss options.
I'm not computer savvy, will you flash and mail me an SD card with this code on it?
Absolutely not. That was the thing a company was doing that ignited this pinball browser code blocking in the first place (different game). I am willing to get on a screen share with you and get your SD flashed properly but I will charge an hourly rate. I've done this for free for too many people at this point. PM me.
What if I think all of the above is garbage?
IMHO either you don't understand the history nor effort and need to re-read the above, through this forum thread... or you're an unappreciative, garbage person.
Onto the good news!...
39TS_D31 (1.03) RELEASE NOTES
What has changed with this 1.03 based 39TS_D31 version since the last 38TS_D31 1.02 based version?
Firstly, all audio and video assets have been ported to 1.03. This was yet another heroic effort that has taken me many hours over a full week. Porting from 1.00 to 1.01, then to 1.02 took and exponential amount of time in comparison to this port from 1.02 to 1.03, time I wish I had been able to spend being creative, not battling against code blockers. For what's changed throughout all this time audio/video-wise, see previous release notes in the key posts section of this thread. Release notes of what has changed audio/video-wise since 1.02 38TS are below.
VIDEO
RAPTOR TRI-BALL
Tightened up the Raptor Cage, "Raise the gate" to be more in sync with Muldoon's voice.
T-REX ENCOUNTER
Reworked every single video in this mode to make sure clips from the movie, which the stock animation intended to mimic w/ the exact duration were used instead.
ATTRACT
Firstly, it appears that 1.03 likes to play non-attract videos more often than actual attract videos. What this means is you'll see some loops from say, amber bonus during attract more than the ones you've been used to. This is out of my control. What I have done is replaced the main attract loop with the movie scene of Grant and Ellie first seeing the brachiosaur, then the other main attract with them looking down at the herds of plant eaters.
AUDIO
T-REX MB / T-REX MODE START
Previously, when T-Rex MB would start (aka a variation of "Teee-Reeex-Multiballl! when you got her to catch the ball) one variation was "He's gonna eat the goat?" (Lex). It seemed more fitting to put this when T-Rex Mode in general is ready, waiting for the ball. The variation of "He's gonna eat the goat?" for the actual MB start is now replaced with "Ian freeze!" (Dr. Grant). Also since that now replaced "Get rid of the flare!" (Grant), I have put the latter into a variation in T-Rex Encounter.
T-REX CHASE
Some don't like that the movie clip always shows Ian Malcolm saying, "Must go faster" but that that particular line doesn't always play. I've made it so that line always plays and is in sync with the movie clip.
The one I removed, "Gotta get out of here now, now, right now" (Ian Malcolm) has been placed into a variation for T-Rex Rampage start.
JP SYSTEM FAILURE SPEECH
I was personally getting tired of the variation, "Please goddamnit, I hate this hacker crap...". Plus I have that playing in Invalid mode already. I replaced this with, "Item 151 on today's glitch list. We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo and the computers aren't even on their feet yet. I'll shut you down, John. (Hahah) In 48 hours, I'll be accepting your apologies." (Arnold, Gennaro, Hammond)
CONTROL ROOM READY
Some people have expressed that they aren't notified well when the Control Room light is on/is ready. I removed one of the variations that was kinda sunk in the mix, "System's Ready" (Arnold) and replaced it with "In there, control room." (Ellie Sattler). "See that, its on!" (Arnold) is still the 2nd variation. I also bumped the volume of both to make them more obvious.
MUSEUM MAYHEM
In my previous release I meticulously added movie clips that matched what the animations were intending. I took it a step further this time with audio. Replacing stock lines with the few movie lines said there + screams etc. from that end scene in the original JP movie.
Movie lines include (but aren't limited to):

Call the mainlaind, tell them to send the helicopters. (Grant)
You bred raptors? (Grant - seemed appropriate for mayhem start)
It's inside (classic Lex movie line)
Tim let go (Grant then Timmy screaming while falling off the t-rex fossil)
Quick Tim, move! (Grant)
And he just stares right back... (Grant)
Various screams during this scene

SMART MISSILE
No, I have not changed the fake Arnold countdown, sorry. I like it and don't mind when it's melded with the stock actor in a different mode countdown.
What I have changed is the two smart missile missed variations. Instead of SLJ "C'mon!" (from Coming to America) you'll hear, SLJ "PLEASE!" (from the JP movie) and instead of SLJ "No, no, no that's crazy" (from the JP movie) you'll hear SLJ "Goddamnit!". I have added the old replacements to variations in Invalid mode.
OTHER

Male - Time is running out: This was the last stock actor hurry up I needed to replace. Now "We can make it if we run" (Ellie Sattler) plays instead.
Minor tweaks to paddock entry vs. XXX left in the paddock movie lines replaced.
Many music and callout leveling updates to try to make things more consistent.
Other improvements I failed to note above.

PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES
What amount of work has gone into this project?: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/23#post-5941835
38TS_D31: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/23#post-5938888
37TS_D31: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/20#post-5914972
34TS_D31: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/17#post-5881635
29TS: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/12#post-5815697
HELPFUL LINKS
How to save your settings and scores: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/10#post-5782782
Installing via Mac Terminal App: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/21#post-5918130
Do you plan to release another update?
No plans at this time. Getting everything ported to 1.03 was yet another incredibly difficult undertaking. I have a 9-5 job and this "second job" has taken me away from many personal projects and activities. I am very happy with the state it is in and I need to get back to making my own music. Again like I've said in my PM's supporting my music is worth more than any donation for this pin code stuff. My social links are below if you'd like to support me:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timstilesmusic/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/timstilesmusic
Bandcamp: https://timstiles.bandcamp.com/
Official Website: https://timstilesmusic.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2K9R6a8d5cKzmchwZmeD0a
Apple Music (iTunes): https://music.apple.com/us/artist/tim-stiles/1125536651
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tim-stiles
YouTube Music: https://music.youtube.com/channel/UCOpexbr_fBevJ-DYMag8dmg
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsHuWuu4S5Ee5ySHU8FD8lA
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/timstiles

UPDATE 11/23 7pm PST: Since the below successful share, I've been sharing to remaining PREM/LE and PRO owners individually. Each time I do I get a bounceback from the given address. This is yet another bug/blocker by Google.

If I've PM'd you today/tonight saying I shared with you, please check your Shared With Me view while logged into google drive in the correct account. If you have not gotten a reply from me + cannot find the file in your shared view, I likely have not had the chance to respond nor share with you yet. I am again getting inundated with emails and I really need to go eat dinner and get to bed. I will revisit all PM's and emails tomorrow morning. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

UPDATE 11/23 5pm PST: Pinside won't let me simply edit my above post so I have to post this update as an addition. :/
After now 2 full days with Google Support during breaks from my own job with no resolution, I was able to figure out how to share on my own, without getting blocked. Thanks for nothing, Google...

All remaining PREM/LE owners on my share to list should now have a new private link to 39TS_D31.

With that said, during the process I just went through now, I got a bunch of bouncebacks from many of your respective email accounts.

So if you didn't receive an email link just now then your account blocked it. But that doesn't mean you can't access the file.

Log into your Google Drive and look at the "Shared With Me" view. You should see a new 39TS file there: jurassic_park_le-1_03_0_39TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip

PLEASE do due diligence by checking the above first along with reading thoroughly through my keypost before reaching out to me via PM. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/26#post-5974879

You have no idea how many emails I have gotten in the past 48 hours. I'm trying my best but this new sharing bug/blocking by Google has been a completely unexpected hurdle.

If you have checked all of the above and still cannot find the shared file, you may reach out to me (it's highly possible I messed up and didn't share with you even though I intended to do so).

#1307 3 years ago

Excellent work as always! Thank you Tim!

#1308 3 years ago

Just installed 1.03 and went as smoothly as expected. Played a couple of games, and everything worked perfectly. Also, I noticed that the raptor pit voice track now aligns perfectly with the video (as stated in the 1.03 release notes). Great work and thank you, Tim!

#1309 3 years ago

I received the email link for 1.03 and downloaded today without issue - working with any large IT company is as much fun as .... well... it's not fun. Thank you again for all the effort, it's much appreciated.

#1310 3 years ago

Can confirm did not received the email but do see once logged into my google drive! Thanks timlah79 for everything you do. You really do go above and beyond for this project.

#1311 3 years ago

Worked like a champ....thanks

#1312 3 years ago

Get ready for Stern to release 1.04 tomorrow with a brand new Mode just to mess with Tim!

#1313 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Get ready for Stern to release 1.04 tomorrow with a brand new Mode just to mess with Tim!

Well if it has co-op and teams mode then I won't be complaining ... I'd just be throwing some more money in Tim's donation jar

#1314 3 years ago

Installed and plays great. Tipping my hat once again to you Tim, you're doing the Lord's work.

#1315 3 years ago

Thank Tim, I will reach out soon ( 2021) for the ending you made me....no rush....go eat, rest etc etc..

Let's all get done with this year and hopefully celebrate a new better one.

#1316 3 years ago

Wow.
I was not going to bother with 1.03 just to get the new Stern song selection crap. but with all the improvements you have listed, this is a no brainer.
It would be worth it alone just get the "raise the gate" line synced up. Much less all the other goodies you have thrown in.
Got my download link in my email and already grabbed it for install tomorrow.

#1317 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Freakyguy666 I predicted 1.03 about a week before it landed. I've jokingly said to some people that if 1.04 gets put out I'll throw my LE into the middle of the street. All jokes aside I am as prepared as I can be for this. I took preventative measures after 1.02, knowing 1.03 was imminent. This week or two of work to get to 1.03 could have been 2 months of work like it was when 1.01 & .02 came out and I had to port 8 months of work manually from 1.00. While the effort needed version after version is ridiculously difficult, I'm a person who has seen the forest for the trees in each version, meticulously cataloged. I've also realized over time that while the latest stock version may not be important to my machine, everyone's machine is different and some need the fixes/features provided. Therefore, it's important for me to take the time to port version after version so that no one is sacrificing functionality/bug fixes over the audio/video experience they want. I don't want to have to do this porting stuff again but I at least have a method in case 1.04 dares to rear its ugly t-rex head.

#1318 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

freakyguy666 I predicted 1.03 about a week before it landed. I've jokingly said to some people that if 1.04 get's put out I'll throw my LE into the middle of the street. All jokes aside I am as prepared as I can be for this. I took preventative measures after 1.02, knowing 1.03 was imminent. This week or two of work to get to 1.03 could have been 2 months of work like it was when 1.01 & .02 came out and I had to port 8 months of work from 1.00. While the effort needed version after version is ridiculously difficult, I'm a person who sees the forest for the trees in each conversion, meticulously. I don't want to have to do this porting stuff again but I at least have a method in case 1.04 dares to rear its ugly t-rex head.

I dont think there will be a 1.04 version, do you?
Just want to say THANK you once again Tim for the amazing work. Really...

#1319 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Tim quick question. My fav callout was 'A BABY DINOSAWER' when you reach the compy paddock. Has that been switched or are there different variations?

It's still there! You've just been unlucky to not hear that variation vs. the others. There are actually 3 possible variations here:

• What are you? A bird or something? (Little girl at the start of the JP2 movie)
  • Where you're going is the only place in the world where the geese chase *you* (Ian Malcolm JP2 movie)
  • A baby dinosaur (Mr. DNA)

The game decides which of the three to play at any given time, if at all.

#1320 3 years ago
Quoted from HectorCM:

I dont think there will be a 1.04 version, do you?
Just want to say THANK you once again Tim for the amazing work. Really...

My crystal ball: I am predicting 1.04 in the February timeframe, based on a little research on the changelogs for a bunch of other tables when production is still underway (which I see due to delivery dates already being given for Feb21). At least that gives Tim some holiday rest time....

#1321 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

It's still there! You've just been unlucky to not hear that variation vs. the others. There are actually 3 possible variations here:

What are you? A bird or something? (Little girl at the start of the JP2 movie)
Where you're going is the only place in the world where the geese chase *you* (Ian Malcolm JP2 movie)
A baby dinosaur (Mr. DNA)

The game decides which of the three to play at any given time, if at all.

Heard it last night again, cracked me up! So good. It's cool that it's random as well, makes it all the better when you hear it.

#1322 3 years ago
Quoted from dimthedaylights:

Can confirm did not received the email but do see once logged into my google drive! Thanks timlah79 for everything you do. You really do go above and beyond for this project.

Same here, no email but I was able to grab it from my Google drive. Now all I need is a Premium to install it on.

#1323 3 years ago

I am very interested in getting this for my Prem. Is there a secret handshake for this?

#1324 3 years ago

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this for us Tim. Words cannot fully express how much we truly appreciate what you have done for us. I have contributed a second time, and encourage each of us who have installed this do the same. Your time is valuable and you donate selflessly to us.

#1325 3 years ago

I am very interested in getting this for my Prem. Is there a secret handshake for this?

Contact @timlah79. With a respectful donation I'm sure he can help you out.

#1326 3 years ago

If you've donated to Tim's effort anytime in the past, he has your email address and will be sending new emails to confirm the 39TS link is active for you. Due to some recently encountered Google policies, it's been harder for him to get those emails out in one batch. Be patient...

#1327 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this for us Tim. Words cannot fully express how much we truly appreciate what you have done for us. I have contributed a second time, and encourage each of us who have installed this do the same. Your time is valuable and you donate selflessly to us.

Same here. Donated again, such an awesome work.

#1328 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Contact timlah79. With a respectful donation I'm sure he can help you out.

I’m afraid to email or PM him.

#1330 3 years ago

Grazie Tim

#1331 3 years ago

Downloading now.

Sending another donation. My original was in June and I feel like the amount of work timlah79 has put into this since deserves more from me.

Thanks Tim.

#1332 3 years ago

I guess I'm part of the unfortunates that didn't get a link yet. My google drive has nothing either

#1333 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I guess I'm part of the unfortunates that didn't get a link yet. My google drive has nothing either

I'm in the same boat. Waiting patiently...

#1334 3 years ago

Ditto, but it will be worth the wait.

Quoted from parsonsaj:

#1335 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Make sure you are accessing your google drive via a laptop. No iPad or iPhone. Check the “shared with me” section.

#1336 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Downloading now.
Sending another donation. My original was in June and I feel like the amount of work timlah79 has put into this since deserves more from me.
Thanks Tim.

I sent Tim a second donation as well. He has really put in a lot of work and made tons of improvements since my original donation in June. Thanks Tim!

#1337 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Make sure you are accessing your google drive via a laptop. No iPad or iPhone. Check the “shared with me” section.

Yep that's what I'm doing. I keep hitting refresh every so often to see if anything new shows up...

#1338 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Yep that's what I'm doing. I keep hitting refresh every so often to see if anything new shows up...

Same here. I am in no hurry....still waiting on my game. Just want to make sure I doing what I need to be ready

#1339 3 years ago

Thinking about it . . .
This is (IMO) one of the best pinball mods ever created. It adds so much to the entire game experience. As we see pinball mods reach ever higher prices, I feel very justified in contributing again to Tim and associates for all of their hard work. Here’s hoping that this mod is eligible for a “TWIPY” award this year. Hands down gets my vote.

#1340 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Thinking about it . . .
This is (IMO) one of the best pinball mods ever created. It adds so much to the entire game experience. As we see pinball mods reach ever higher prices, I feel very justified in contributing again to Tim and associates for all of their hard work. Here’s hoping that this mod is eligible for a “TWIPY” award this year. Hands down gets my vote.

TWIPY WINNER FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!

#1341 3 years ago

I hope everyone is donating. I don't even have JP yet and I donated to get the file. Once I find a local JP to buy and finally get to play this, I'll donate again. Even with donations Tim's probably getting paid $0.05 / hour for his time. Please people, don't be cheap bastards! This has been a great contribution to the community.

#1342 3 years ago

I’ve donated more than anyone in the world.

#1343 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Do you plan to release another update?
No plans at this time. Getting everything ported to 1.03 was yet another incredibly difficult undertaking. I have a 9-5 job and this "second job" has taken me away from many personal projects and activities. I am very happy with the state it is in and I need to get back to making my own music. Again like I've said in my PM's supporting my music is worth more than any donation for this pin code stuff. My social links are below if you'd like to support me:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timstilesmusic/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/timstilesmusic
Bandcamp: https://timstiles.bandcamp.com/
Official Website: https://timstilesmusic.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2K9R6a8d5cKzmchwZmeD0a
Apple Music (iTunes): https://music.apple.com/us/artist/tim-stiles/1125536651
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tim-stiles
YouTube Music: https://music.youtube.com/channel/UCOpexbr_fBevJ-DYMag8dmg
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsHuWuu4S5Ee5ySHU8FD8lA
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/timstiles

And don't forget to check out his music in addition to donating! Links are quoted here

#1344 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Sorry I'm still confused as to how this is an issue. Are you just annoyed that you can't skip the video?

Came to say thank you for the Raptor lock video work on Jurassic Park Pros.
Thank you Tim.

#1345 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Here’s hoping that this mod is eligible for a “TWIPY” award this year. Hands down gets my vote.

Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

TWIPY WINNER FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!

You do NOT want too much publicity about this. Universal finds out and we're all sunk.

That being said...

#1346 3 years ago

...I'm pretty sure Stern will release Jaws sometime in the near future, even though they supposedly only have the rights to the shark and the music. That means no movie assets. That means I'm getting one anyway in the hopes that timlah79 can work his magic on that game as well. Can you imagine the killshot in a multiball with Roy Scheider aiming the gun and saying "Smile, you son of a..."

Make it happen, timlah79 !

#1347 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...I'm pretty sure Stern will release Jaws sometime in the near future, even though they supposedly only have the rights to the shark and the music. That means no movie assets. That means I'm getting one anyway in the hopes that timlah79 can work his magic on that game as well. Can you imagine the killshot in a multiball with Roy Scheider aiming the gun and saying "Smile, you son of a..."
Make it happen, timlah79 !

Unless someone buys Tim a JAWS machine and drops it in his house, the likelihood is low that he would (could) work his magic on a new title. I think he's done enough for us lucky JP owners!

#1348 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Unless someone buys Tim a JAWS machine and drops it in his house, the likelihood is low that he would (could) work his magic on a new title. I think he's done enough for us lucky JP owners!

Then he'll just have to show me how he did it and I'll do it. Because it's just AWESOME...

#1349 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

UPDATE 11/23 7pm PST: Since the below successful share, I've been sharing to remaining PREM/LE and PRO owners individually. Each time I do I get a bounceback from the given address. This is yet another bug/blocker by Google.
If I've PM'd you today/tonight saying I shared with you, please check your Shared With Me view while logged into google drive in the correct account. If you have not gotten a reply from me + cannot find the file in your shared view, I likely have not had the chance to respond nor share with you yet. I am again getting inundated with emails and I really need to go eat dinner and get to bed. I will revisit all PM's and emails tomorrow morning. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
UPDATE 11/23 5pm PST: Pinside won't let me simply edit my above post so I have to post this update as an addition. :/
After now 2 full days with Google Support during breaks from my own job with no resolution, I was able to figure out how to share on my own, without getting blocked. Thanks for nothing, Google...
All remaining PREM/LE owners on my share to list should now have a new private link to 39TS_D31.
With that said, during the process I just went through now, I got a bunch of bouncebacks from many of your respective email accounts.
So if you didn't receive an email link just now then your account blocked it. But that doesn't mean you can't access the file.
Log into your Google Drive and look at the "Shared With Me" view. You should see a new 39TS file there: jurassic_park_le-1_03_0_39TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip
PLEASE do due diligence by checking the above first along with reading thoroughly through my keypost before reaching out to me via PM. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/26#post-5974879
You have no idea how many emails I have gotten in the past 48 hours. I'm trying my best but this new sharing bug/blocking by Google has been a completely unexpected hurdle.
If you have checked all of the above and still cannot find the shared file, you may reach out to me (it's highly possible I messed up and didn't share with you even though I intended to do so).

UPDATE 11/24 3pm PST: "Magically" the bouncebacks have stopped. I was able to individually share to about 10 addresses today without that issue occurring. Google support has still not confirmed why I got put into this mess in the first place nor if I will run into this issue trying to bulk share again. For now I'm not even going to try. Everyone qualified based on my statements in my 39TS announcement should now have a new 39TS link. Please log into the appropriate Google Drive account and look for the file in your "Shared With Me" view. If it's not there, then I likely messed up so please PM me. I see a few people have posted about this today and as far as I can tell I've responded to them/gotten them all squared away. I got through around 60 PMs in my inbox today (took the afternoon off work actually since all of this sharing nonsense was getting confusing for me and everyone else and I wanted to make sure people had the new code before the holiday).

As far as the announcement, I regret putting all my google issue updates at the top as pinside won't let me edit that post now. Sorry about that. Hopefully people will actually get to the good news, release notes section. I know I'm too wordy much of the time. Thanks everyone for your patience throughout this past couple weeks. It's been a doozy...

Most importantly, I wanted to mention that I received some of the kindest PM's ever this week, even some so genuine in their appreciation that they had me tearing up. Although I may not have replied to some of you in the forum, that's just me trying not to convolute the thread. I read every single post you guys make and many have been equally as endearing as some of the messages I received recently. There's beauty in the irony that all of this stuff came to fruition during Thanksgiving week. Perhaps it's a sign or just coincidence? I dunno. I'm just thankful for this community and the wonderful people within it, so THANK YOU!

#1350 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

UPDATE 11/24 3pm PST: "Magically" the bouncebacks have stopped. I was able to individually share to about 10 addresses today without that issue occurring. Google support has still not confirmed why I got put into this mess in the first place nor if I will run into this issue trying to bulk share again. For now I'm not even going to try. Everyone qualified based on my statements in my 39TS announcement should now have a new 39TS link. Please log into the appropriate Google Drive account and look for the file in your "Shared With Me" view. If it's not there, then I likely messed up so please PM me. I see a few people have posted about this today and as far as I can tell I've responded to them/gotten them all squared away. I got through around 60 PMs in my inbox today (took the afternoon off work actually since all of this sharing nonsense was getting confusing for me and everyone else and I wanted to make sure people had the new code before the holiday).
As far as the announcement, I regret putting all my google issue updates at the top as pinside won't let me edit that post now. Sorry about that. Hopefully people will actually get to the good news, release notes section. I know I'm too wordy much of the time. Thanks everyone for your patience throughout this past couple weeks. It's been a doozy...
Most importantly, I wanted to mention that I received some of the kindest PM's ever this week, even some so genuine in their appreciation that they had me tearing up. Although I may not have replied to some of you in the forum, that's just me trying not to convolute the thread. I read every single post you guys make and many have been equally as endearing as some of the messages I received recently. There's beauty in the irony that all of this stuff came to fruition during Thanksgiving week. Perhaps it's a sign or just coincidence? I dunno. I'm just thankful for this community and the wonderful people within it, so THANK YOU!

<3

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/27?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.