D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 37.
#951 3 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I’m sure this question has been answered. But once you have put the new code on a new SD card, do you just turn the pin off and replace sterns SD card with the new SD card and then just turn game back on?

Quoted from Charger68:

Theres a post that explains the whole process including how to save settings

Hey rawbars , short answer to your question = Yes. In my PM reply to you I note all the instructions. If I'm missing a clarification, please let me know! I don't have a key post marked for full installation and precautions as I shouldn't be publicly directing folks how to install. But like I said I do outline everything in my PM replies. Feel free to reach out if you have issues.

To Charger68 's saving settings and scores comment, I have marked another pinsider's post as key for that: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/10#post-5782782

#952 3 years ago

Pro owner, here. Followed the instructions and the installation was seamless.
Have played about 7 games or so and everything looks (and sounds) great!

#953 3 years ago

I’ve got it loaded. Games working as it should. Very cool!

#954 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Hey rawbars , short answer to your question = Yes. In my PM reply to you I note all the instructions. If I'm missing a clarification, please let me know! I don't have a key post marked for full installation and precautions as I shouldn't be publicly directing folks how to install. But like I said I do outline everything in my PM replies. Feel free to reach out if you have issues.
To charger68 's saving settings and scores comment, I have marked another pinsider's post as key for that: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/10#post-5782782

Thanks for the clarification

#955 3 years ago

Here we go again... Today I received 3 more "requests for access" from unknown email addresses. This means that pinsiders who I've provided a private link to after they agreed to the conditions of NOT sharing have forwarded theirs to someone else. In each instance, I've replied, "please PM me on pinside for a private link" and I have gotten NO replies. This is now the 10th example of this where it wasn't just a case of a legit pinsider logged into the wrong google account.

On top of that another pinsider tonight literally said he wanted the video version but already had the audio version he got from "someone else."

Let me remind everyone of literally the FIRST bullet of the conditions every person I've shared to has agreed to:

You will not share any files I’ve shared with you. This includes that you will not host them to be shared in a different manner nor edit them to be shared (editing then installing locally is up to you but doing so is at your own risk). If you know someone who is interested, please direct them to me. I am not posting public download links and nor will you.

For those in question who will read this: Do you want to put the kaibosh on anyone being able to customize code ever again? I'm guessing not. However this behavior will cause that. Some idiot company who decided to advertise and sell custom code (for a different pin) is the reason why it took me months to be able to even make a JP 1.02 version for both PREM/LE and PRO owners. Things continue to escalate and other pin code is getting blocked in that aftermath still today. Please don't become a part of JP getting blocked again.

I URGE you guys to please just follow the rules. There's a reason for them that is well stated in many posts above and in my PM replies. Just send me a PM, read a long email, then you get a private link. Not to mention I'll help you install it. I share this work outright but I can only do so in the manner allowed (via private links).

I was literally working on updates today when all of this nonsense came into my Inbox. Unbelievable. I don't understand this behavior. One more instance of this and I'll have no other choice but to stop sharing altogether.

#956 3 years ago

Come on folks! Let’s police ourselves and obtain the code the correct way via messaging Tim!

#957 3 years ago

This is the coolest improvement to a great game. Please, lets not ruin it!

Side question timlah79 will we need a new SD card for every new version you publish or can we write over the same one we used (not the stern one)

Thanks for all you do!

#958 3 years ago

Yes you can simply write over the card with the previous version. This is what I did with the latest version from Tim.

#959 3 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

This is the coolest improvement to a great game. Please, lets not ruin it!
Side question timlah79 will we need a new SD card for every new version you publish or can we write over the same one we used (not the stern one)
Thanks for all you do!

Quoted from feedthebiscuit:

Yes you can simply write over the card with the previous version. This is what I did with the latest version from Tim.

Correct you can reuse the same SD but I myself keep a few on hand in case I want to go back to a previous version. Like what if in my next update I replaced a music file with Celine Dion, "My Heart Will Go On"? You'd probably hate it and your heart would want to go on playing the previous code version. You could do so by just swapping the previous custom SD back in. Just sayin...

#960 3 years ago

No Celine for me please.

#961 3 years ago

I’ve personally undergone similar issues with development I’ve done on another project. You may or may not understand the situation, but I assure you it is quite real. Believe Tim when he says that he will have to stop any further development/modifications. The actions of a few will ruin it for everyone.

Therefore, I encourage everyone to have a little self-discipline, and to follow the rules as clearly outlined. For those not following the simple rules, please stop being lazy, oblivious, selfish, or whatever other behavior you are exhibiting to skirt the defined process.

#962 3 years ago

I truly can't understand people that will pay thousands for a new game but won't chip in a small donation to pay for an upgrade and to compensate someone for their time and efforts. It's the slightest bit disgusting, actually.

I donated once, then was so impressed with timlah79 and delt31 's work, I tripled my donation. Don't be a cheap bastard.

#963 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I truly can't understand people that will pay thousands for a new game but won't chip in a small donation to pay for an upgrade and to compensate someone for their time and efforts. It's the slightest bit disgusting, actually.
I donated once, then was so impressed with timlah79 's work, I tripled my donation. Don't be a cheap bastard.

This is a great point but on top of that, a donation is NOT required to get our updated code. I really don't understand why people can't follow the rules especially since this is free.

#964 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I donated once, then was so impressed with timlah79 's work, I tripled my donation. Don't be a cheap bastard.

Personally, I've done projects where I openly shared but requested donations of users felt led to do so (don't get me wrong, I also do a lot of "for pay" only projects). When on the "donations are optional" side of things, I had no issue with users who chose not to contribute. Typically, when doing such things it is not for the money, and if certain people give then that is appreciated, but if not that's okay too (I don't judge either way). However, anyone not following the requested rules is a completely different story.

#965 3 years ago

I just think it's disrespectful of peoples' time and effort not to contribute anything at all. The guys that do this stuff only make donations optional for legal reasons--let's keep it real. But the right thing to do is to send a donation. I'd really feel like an asshole if I sent them nothing.

#966 3 years ago

I think this is the best mod I have on any machine. I absolutely love it and tell everyone who has a JP machine about.

I told that Lior mod maker he needed to add this mod to his machine cause he would sell more JP mods.

But I always just point them to this thread. Denying Tim donations for this is just wrong.

#967 3 years ago

Unreal. All you have to do is ask, why make this an issue? We are our own worst enemy, apparently. I hope people wise up so I can buy the next game tim and delt work on!

#968 3 years ago

Does anyone rely on the stock lines that play when you enter a paddock? i.e. "8 staff members remain in the paddock"
I'm looking to swap these out since a) the on screen animation tells you this, b) IMO you just go get all the orange rescues, no need to be told how many there are "about" to be, and c) some of these are some of the longest duration callouts in the game which gives me more options to put in more iconic movie lines.

I'm going to go ahead and start working on this but I'll keep a version with the stock lines just in case.

#969 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Does anyone rely on the stock lines that play when you enter a paddock? i.e. "8 staff members remain in the paddock"
I'm looking to swap these out since a) the on screen animation tells you this and b) IMO you just go get all the orange rescues, no need to be told how many there are "about" to be.

I’ve never once retained or utilized the rescues info, hell, even how many I need to rescue, since the inserts (and “Set the trap,” “Get to the helipad”) and other call-outs as you progress are so obvious

Also: I’ve played a handful of games now with the latest audio/video code (the one you replaced like you did the Pro footage) on my Premium, and have had no issues w/ resets thus far! And, for what it’s worth, I believe the SD card I’m using is one of the stock Stern cards.

#970 3 years ago

No I don’t rely on those Tim. Hey also noticed some stock lines if you reset a game after the first ball. Funny now any time I hear the stock stern lines it’s like grating to the ears.

#971 3 years ago

I kinda pay attention to those, but I would welcome more content and sacrifice them. Had no idea there were changes in the works

#972 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

No I don’t rely on those Tim. Hey also noticed some stock lines if you reset a game after the first ball. Funny now any time I hear the stock stern lines it’s like grating to the ears.

I know the feels! Can you please jot down the stock actor's words you heard? I'll look into where those are coming from.

#973 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I'm looking to swap these out since a) the on screen animation tells you this, b) IMO you just go get all the orange rescues, no need to be told how many there are "about" to be, and c) some of these are some of the longest duration callouts in the game which gives me more options to put in more iconic movie lines.
I'm going to go ahead and start working on this but I'll keep a version with the stock lines just in case.

Thank you again for creating this; I will test it out on my pro over the next week or so; I just installed it an hour ago. Went smoothly so far, no drama. FWIW it was my first time updating any Spike software, and I just followed the different directions (back up settings, imaging, etc. , restoring settings) and things "just work" so far!

Jason

#974 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

To clarify, this is what I'm hoping may someday get "fixed" in tandem through freely sharing this pin audio work with you guys. I'm not trying to bait you guys but music is my true passion. Clicking a like, a follow, a subscribe, playing a song on Apple Music or Spotify, sharing on social media, etc. costs you nothing! I could use all the support I can get as I finish up a new solo album I've been working on for over 3 years now. I'm sure many of you aren't too much into hip-hop but if you are, just sayin'!
[quoted image]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timstilesmusic/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/timstilesmusic
Bandcamp: https://timstiles.bandcamp.com/
Official Website: https://timstilesmusic.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2K9R6a8d5cKzmchwZmeD0a
Apple Music (iTunes): https://music.apple.com/us/artist/tim-stiles/1125536651
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tim-stiles
YouTube Music: https://music.youtube.com/channel/UCOpexbr_fBevJ-DYMag8dmg
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsHuWuu4S5Ee5ySHU8FD8lA
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/timstiles

Things are looking up this week, thanks to whoever clicked play 4x on Apple Music! Do people even "Shazam" these days? I thought it was pretty cool when it came out. Nowadays my Pixel just tells me what's playing automatically. Would be awesome if that feature integrated with Shazam and Apple Music or Spotify. I'd get like .001 cents per song recognition LOL.

things are looking up (resized).pngthings are looking up (resized).png
#975 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I made a ton of progress today and wanted to share what I've done so far. I have a few more updates I've already implemented and more I want to do which are not mentioned below.

Paddock Entries - the callouts that play as the animation spits out the goals on screen
There are 13 variations possible here. i.e. stock actors saying, "xxx staff remain in the paddock."
I've replaced all 13 with the following either iconic or suitable movie lines. I had to use creative license here since I'm tied to the duration of the existing stock actors' callouts. It's difficult to explain why these work just from reading, you'd have to hear the transition from the paddock entry custom callouts to these, but in my testing today I'm very happy with them. Let me know what you guys think or if you have other ideas.

• You do plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour right? (Ian Malcolm)
  • These are aggressive living things that have no idea what century they're in. (Ellie Sattler)
  • The dinosaurs are breeding. (Dr. Grant)
  • Don't you see the danger inherent in what you're doing here? (Ian Malcolm)
  • What about the lysine contingency? (Muldoon)
  • They'll defend themselves violently if necessary. (Ellie Sattler)
  • Fences are failing all over the park. (Ray Arnold)
  • All the animals in Jurassic Park are female. (Dr. Wu)
  • Welcome to Jurassic Park (the explorer computer saying this -- While this line isn't necessarily "fitting" here I have wanted this to be included for quite some time and given its duration, this is the only place I've been able to plug it in)
  • Are those umm, meat-asauruses? (Lex)
  • Okay I'm gonna have to find the others. (Dr. Grant)
  • How could you ever assume that you can control it? (Ellie Sattler)
  • The shutdown must've turned off all the fences. (Muldoon)
#976 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:I made a ton of progress today and wanted to share what I've done so far. I have a few more updates I've already implemented and more I want to do which are not mentioned below.
Paddock Entries - the callouts that play as the animation spits out the goals on screen
There are 13 variations possible here. i.e. stock actors saying, "xxx staff remain in the paddock."
I've replaced all 13 with the following either iconic or suitable movie lines. I had to use creative license here since I'm tied to the duration of the existing stock actors' callouts. It's difficult to explain why these work just from reading, you'd have to hear the transition from the paddock entry custom callouts to these, but in my testing today I'm very happy with them. Let me know what you guys think or if you have other ideas.

You do plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour right? (Ian Malcolm)
These are aggressive living things that have no idea what century they're in. (Ellie Sattler)
The dinosaurs are breeding. (Dr. Grant)
Don't you see the danger inherent in what you're doing here? (Ian Malcolm)
What about the lysine contingency? (Muldoon)
They'll defend themselves violently if necessary. (Ellie Sattler)
Fences are failing all over the park. (Ray Arnold)
All the animals in Jurassic Park are female. (Dr. Wu)
Welcome to Jurassic Park (the explorer computer saying this -- While this line isn't necessarily "fitting" here I have wanted this to be included for quite some time and given its duration, this is the only place I've been able to plug it in)
Are those umm, meat-asauruses? (Lex)
Okay I'm gonna have to find the others. (Dr. Grant)
How could you ever assume that you can control it? (Ellie Sattler)
The shutdown must've turned off all the fences. (Muldoon)

Wow, that was just 8 hours ago that you mentioned possibly adding these. It would be nice, (amazing, really,) to have those x staff remain in the paddock segments replaced.

#977 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

Wow, that was just 8 hours ago that you mentioned possibly adding these. It would be nice, (amazing, really,) to have those x staff remain in the paddock segments replaced.

Amazing; I figured this may be "done"! In my testing so far the only thing I saw that *might* be a bug is not being able to skip the raptor ball lock animation? Not sure if that was skippable before, I am a new JP owner I admit!

Really impressed so far, my daughter is giving it a try.

#978 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

I'm obsessed if you haven't realized that yet LOL. Yes I spent all day on this and more (since I had the day off). Probably 6 or so hours.

#979 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Amazing; I figured this may be "done"! In my testing so far the only thing I saw that *might* be a bug is not being able to skip the raptor ball lock animation? Not sure if that was skippable before, I am a new JP owner I admit!
Really impressed so far, my daughter is giving it a try.

It's not a bug. The custom video there is longer than you'd expect but it hasn't caused issues. It will "skip" once you hit something else. Your same concern was raised above. (pun intended?)

#980 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

It's not a bug. The custom video there is longer than you'd expect but it hasn't caused issues. It will "skip" once you hit something else. Your same concern was raised above. (pun intended?)

Ah; fair. I looked again on the prior page and am still not sure. It is not a deal breaker obviously. What do you mean it will skip when you hit something else; I think it holds the ball on my machine until the animation is done?

#981 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Ah; fair. I looked again on the prior page and am still not sure. It is not a deal breaker obviously. What do you mean it will skip when you hit something else; I think it holds the ball on my machine until the animation is done?

Ah now I think I get why this was brought up. It's a PRO vs. PREM/LE difference in behavior. For PREM/LE the video's duration has no bearing on gameplay. Apparently for PRO it does. I'll shorten it to match the stock duration in my next release. Any chance you could take a phone video of the PRO behavior just so I have a reference?

#982 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Ah now I think I get why this was brought up. It's a PRO vs. PREM/LE difference in behavior. For PREM/LE the video's duration has no bearing on gameplay. Apparently for PRO it does. I'll shorten it to match the stock duration in my next release. Any chance you could take a phone video of the PRO behavior just so I have a reference?

I can take a video tomorrow. Do you mean as is in the current version or roll back to the standard pro? I can then upload to a OneDrive folder and send a link to you for the vid.

#983 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I can take a video tomorrow. Do you mean as is in the current version or roll back to the standard pro? I can then upload to a OneDrive folder and send a link to you for the vid.

I just want to see footage of my current, custom code version where it shows what you said about having to "wait" for the video to end before you can continue playing (aka showing that you have to wait for the video to end before the ball gets released--that's what I assume you're describing?).

#984 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I just want to see footage of my current, custom code version where it shows what you said about having to "wait" for the video to end before you can continue playing (aka showing that you have to wait for the video to end before the ball gets released--that's what I assume you're describing?).

No problem. I will get that for you tomorrow!

#985 3 years ago

Good morning everyone I wanted to ask if who has the stern topper he could have some kind of problem maybe in the additional mode. thank you

#986 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I'm pretty sure that I've been able to release the ball prior to the video ending by holding both flippers.

#987 3 years ago

After playing with this code the only thing I found a little odd is when you get an extra ball. The shot of the raptor trying to bust through the pipes comes up and I can’t really hear the quote that plays. Did the original have “Shoot again” text that’s missing now? I was playing a multiplayer game with a couple people and almost didn’t realize there was an extra ball. Everything else is excellent!

#988 3 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

After playing with this code the only thing I found a little odd is when you get an extra ball. The shot of the raptor trying to bust through the pipes comes up and I can’t really hear the quote that plays. Did the original have “Shoot again” text that’s missing now? I was playing a multiplayer game with a couple people and almost didn’t realize there was an extra ball. Everything else is excellent!

I believe it says, "life found a way" during that clip.

#989 3 years ago

Wondering whether this awesome code has 'they're lethal at 8 months and I do mean lethal' or 'they remember'. Basically any Bob Peck and you can't go wrong imo.

#990 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I'm obsessed if you haven't realized that yet LOL. Yes I spent all day on this and more (since I had the day off). Probably 6 or so hours.

Not you no way....I remember the first day we met way back when you started this venture. Little more stressed now but still a rock star..LOL.

So is this another update coming with all these paddocks updates??

Have a good one .

#991 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Video sent (link via PM). I hope everybody is having a good morning!

#992 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

I just installed the code and I'm absolutely blown away! The video and audio have catapulted this to number one game of all time IMHO. It just changed the game from puppy love to "I just put a ring on it and plan on retiring with it" status. Big thanks to Tim and anyone else who helped make this gem!
[quoted image]

Exactly!

#993 3 years ago

Any last consideration of replacement of the two short clips used at the end of each ball, when rolling up achievements, the DNA Collected and Amber sequences are awkwardly cartoons. Surely a better video must exist?

#994 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I donated once, then was so impressed with timlah79 and delt31 's work, I tripled my donation. Don't be a cheap bastard.

Cheap ungrateful bastard is more like it lol. Amen brother.

#995 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Any last consideration of replacement of the two short clips used at the end of each ball, when rolling up achievements, the DNA Collected and Amber sequences are awkwardly cartoons. Surely a better video must exist?

I kinda like the cartoon dna personally.

#996 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I kinda like the cartoon dna personally.

Me too

#997 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Have you watched the movie lately...? I think it's a great use of clips from the movie.

That being said, other options for amber would be when Hammond is holding up his cane and it zooms in on the mosquito, or when the miner finds the chunk and they all shine their headlamps on it and there are some PC screens when they are touring the lab I belive that may have something usable for DNA sequences.

The only feedback I have on the EOB screen is on the very last cut when it goes to zoom in on the JP name on the gate for a brief moment. I would rather lose that cut and just have it end with the gate closing after the explorer passes through with the wider shot of the gate. I think the last cut is not needed and is a little too abrupt.

#998 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Have you watched the movie lately...? I think it's a great use of clips from the movie.
That being said, other options for amber would be when Hammond is holding up his cane and it zooms in on the mosquito, or when the miner finds the chunk and they all shine their headlamps on it and there are some PC screens when they are touring the lab I belive that may have something usable for DNA sequences.
The only feedback I have on the EOB screen is on the very last cut when it goes to zoom in on the JP name on the gate for a brief moment. I would rather lose that cut and just have it end with the gate closing after the explorer passes through with the wider shot of the gate. I think the last cut is not needed and is a little too abrupt.

#999 3 years ago
Quoted from Metroshica:

It's not terrible but it's definitely noticeable. The last few days I've been working on getting farther into Raptor Triball and it does seem very long.

#1000 3 years ago

PSA: ALL JP Model Owners NEW Video + Audio Assets Version 37TS_D31 is now available!

How do I access this new 37TS_D31 version?
If you already have a private link to 35TS or 36TS, you simply need to access that and download again. Make sure the resulting file has 37TS_D31 in the name aka is:

jurassic_park_le-1_02_37TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip

OR

jurassic_park_pro-1_02_37TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip

These are both the same named, same, resulting .RAW file once extracted.

If your link does not result in one of those .ZIP filenames, PM me for a new private link.

I urge you to at least try downloading from your existing private link before PMing me. Thanks.

Have the restart issues been fixed?
Yes, I already fixed this in the 35TS and 36TS versions. Same fixes have been applied to 37TS. If you get an in game restart, please PM me with all details.

What if I don't have a link to either or if my link downloads a different version?
Please PM me, timlah79 and I will share a new private link with you.

Do I need to be aware of any differences in flashing this new 37TS_D31 version to SD vs. what I have done in the past?
Yes. The recommendations for which tool to use to flash the SD are the same as they have been. Most importantly Balena Etcher via PC will not work. You should already have those instructions.

How do I stay in tune with updates like this?
You have to check this forum from time to time and look specifically at the key posts. TBH this may be my last update. Also if a new code version get's released I'll probably get blocked again. I really do need to get back to finishing my album. I appreciate any support! https://timstilesmusic.com/

AUDIO UPDATES
-------------------
T-REX Rampage Start
Previously I had only replaced one possible variation of stock actors saying, "T-Rex Rampage!"
Now all have been replaced with movie lines and the variations are:

• Mommy's very angry (this is Ian Malcolm from the 2nd film)
  • I bet you'll never look at birds the same way again. (Dr. Grant)
  • Ok keep low and follow me. (Dr. Grant)

Shoot the Left Ramp
There are already multiple replaced variations here, no stock actors lines left.
I had Ian Malcolm "When you gotta go you gotta go" (Ian Malcolm) as a variation however that seemed to fit better in a hurry up. Therefore I've moved it to one of those instead.
The new variation for this stock line is:
Think they'll have that on the tour? (Ian Malcolm)

Extra Ball (once Redeemed aka Shoot Again)
There are already many callout variations I've replaced. Since now the matching movie video of when Ellie says "I think we're back in business" and the raptor comes through the mesh exists, I took that movie line out of the general ball save return and put it here instead.

In other words, "I think we're back in business" (Ellie Sattler) replaces "We're back in the car again" (Timmy) and the latter now plays as a variation for general ball saved return.

Supply Drop
There was one stock callout left to replace here among all the existing movie line variations, "Ingen is dropping off special provisions."
This has been replaced with, "I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion" (Hammond)
You will never hear a stock actor play again in any supply drop trigger.

There are 13 variations possible here. i.e. xxx staff remain in the paddock
I've replaced all 13 with the following either iconic or suitable movie lines. I had to use creative license here since I'm tied to the duration of the existing stock actor's callout.

• You do plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour right? (Ian Malcolm)
  • These are aggressive living things that have no idea what century they're in. (Ellie Sattler)
  • The dinosaurs are breeding. (Dr. Grant)
  • Don't you see the danger inherent in what you're doing here? (Ian Malcolm)
  • What about the lysine contingency? (Muldoon)
  • They'll defend themselves violently if necessary. (Ellie Sattler)
  • Fences are failing all over the park. (Ray Arnold)
  • All the animals in Jurassic Park are female. (Dr. Wu)
  • Welcome to Jurassic Park (the explorer computer saying this)
  • Are those umm, meat-asauruses? (Lex)
  • Okay I'm gonna have to find the others. (Dr. Grant)
  • How could you ever assume that you can control it? (Ellie Sattler)
  • The shutdown must've turned off all the fences. (Muldoon)

High Score
Replaced the rest of the stock callouts with movie callouts.
Possibilities are:

• This is overwhelming John. (Genarro)
  • We wont even have to dig any more. (Unknown paleontologist)
  • I guess well just have to evolve too. (Dr. Grant)
  • You guys thats great! (Nedry)
  • Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend. (Ian Malcolm)
  • It didnt require any discipline to attain it. (Ian Malcolm)
  • This new program is incredible. (Unknown paleontologist)

VIDEO UPDATES
-------------------

Raptor Triball Gate Open
(aka "raise the gate") PRO owners have to wait for the video to finish before they can continue playing. The video I had in there was longer than the stock video. Therefore I replaced it with an edited version that matches the expected length. Now PRO owners will no longer have to wait for their ball to be returned to them.

Raptor Triball Gate Hits
Replaced all 4 hit animations of the raptor jumping against the fence to carefully timed with existing FX, clips in sequence from the opening scene where the raptor is getting out of hand within the cage.

Raptor Tower Loop
Previously this was a custom video of a loop of the raptor peeking through the kitchen door. However, the stock video is the tower so I replaced it with a matching movie scene instead.

Bonus End Sequence
Slightly tightened the timing of the custom movie clips I had already added prior.

Extra Ball
The game was choosing an awkward clip from my custom video for this at times (Genaro in the bathroom) so I slightly adjusted the video in hopes that the game won't pick that particular frame.

OTHER
----------
Multiple leveling fixes and other minor improvements to existing callout and music replacements. Probably more that I didn't jot down LOL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.