D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 37.
#851 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

PSA: Friendly PRO owners reminder: owlnonymous is streaming the latest PRO 34TS_D31 version with video + audio assets today 10/7/2020 at 4PM PDT / 7PM EDT! I'll be there answering questions in the chat (as timstilesmusic): https://www.twitch.tv/owlnonymous

I've decided to start at 6PM EDT as to not conflict with Buffalo's GNR stream. See you guys then!

jp-pro-new-code (resized).jpgjp-pro-new-code (resized).jpg
#852 3 years ago
Quoted from kactussjack:

Trying to flash the pro version. Every time I try I end up with three drives on the SD card. One is labeled "Boot Stern" that contains 2 files:stern-spike2.dtb (47 kb) & zlmage (5,805 kb no extension). I also end up with (2) additional letter drives w/0 bytes. Has anyone seen this before? Any idea what I am doing wrong? I have tried this with both win32 disk manager & balenaEtcher.

Quoted from mcvetyty:

Yes, this happens to me everytime.. I just ignore it. Have you tried putting the SD card into the machine?

Are you using an external SD card writer that has slots for more than just a single SD (for example mine has a microSD slot and a couple others)? If so, the blank "drives" are not on your SD card itself, it's just your PC mounting the blank external writer's "drives". The drive that has your actual SD should be labeled as "Boot Stern." That's the one you pick in Win32DiskImager. Also it's normal to see just those 2 small files when you open the SD drive in File Explorer. You don't get to see the full picture b/c its an image.

#853 3 years ago

Ok new here, where can I see this in action?

#854 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Ok new here, where can I see this in action?

Literally, all you have to do is look two posts above yours...

#855 3 years ago

Ok- It worked. I was expecting larger files to show up on the SD card.

Only played one game. Didn't do well at all- too busy watching the clips! Awesome job guys.

#856 3 years ago

Archive of the stream on twitch. I will be uploading this to my YouTube as well. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/763755678

*Update: YouTube archive if that is preferred

#857 3 years ago

Apparently “I agree to and understand all below cautions and disclaimers.” means nothing to certain people. If you are someone who is trying to send your private link and/or hosting it on your own and sharing my code with your friends you are a terrible person. Unbelievable... Every instance of this garbage makes it so I might be blocked from making any customizations in the future. The reason I make links private is so I can actually do what I have done and share it with the community in the manner I'm allowed to. If you are one of those people, please stop it. Just have your friend PM me and I'll happily share a private link with them. Unsure why this BS is even happening, but sadly it is as I've recently realized.

#858 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Apparently “I agree to and understand all below cautions and disclaimers.” means nothing to certain people. If you are someone who is trying to send your private link and/or hosting it on your own and sharing my code with your friends you are a terrible person. Unbelievable... Every instance of this garbage makes it so I might be blocked from making any customizations in the future. The reason I make links private is so I can actually do what I have done and share it with the community. If you are one of those people, please stop it. Just have your friend PM me and I'll happily share a private link with them. Unsure why this BS is even happening.

Yes, people, please don't pass this around - especially don't post it where a webcrawler can find it! That means public shares, web sites, etc...

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Apparently “I agree to and understand all below cautions and disclaimers.” means nothing to certain people. If you are someone who is trying to send your private link and/or hosting it on your own and sharing my code with your friends you are a terrible person. Unbelievable... Every instance of this garbage makes it so I might be blocked from making any customizations in the future. The reason I make links private is so I can actually do what I have done and share it with the community in the manner I'm allowed to. If you are one of those people, please stop it. Just have your friend PM me and I'll happily share a private link with them. Unsure why this BS is even happening, but sadly it is as I've recently realized.

I'm sorry these douchebags are doing that to you. As for me, I've had the link for days now and haven't even had time to install it yet.

EDIT: This post isn't some veiled hint to hit me up for the link, so people can stop sending me PMs. I am NOT going to share the link with anybody because while I may be a douchebag, I'm not THAT kind of douchebag.

#860 3 years ago

I just installed the code and I'm absolutely blown away! The video and audio have catapulted this to number one game of all time IMHO. It just changed the game from puppy love to "I just put a ring on it and plan on retiring with it" status. Big thanks to Tim and anyone else who helped make this gem!

jpmemeememememe (resized).pngjpmemeememememe (resized).png
#861 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm sorry these douchebags are doing that to you. As for me, I've had the link for days now and haven't even had time to install it yet.
EDIT: This post isn't some veiled hint to hit me up for the link, so people can stop sending me PMs. I am NOT going to share the link with anybody because while I may be a douchebag, I'm not THAT kind of douchebag.

Guys, it's not some overly complicated process to get the link from the creator. Put your big boy pants on and spend the same amount of effort it took you to PM someone else attempting to subvert the process and just PM Tim.

If your too dam cheap to make a donation to help compensate Tim for all his work, and that's what's causing you to go all back alley, then don't. It's a donation, not a purchase. And if it's your guilt that's preventing you from asking for it without donating, that should tell you something.

This is why we can't have nice things...

#862 3 years ago

This was super easy. I can't wait to play more tonight after work. Awesome job timlah79 !

#863 3 years ago

I'm hoping you will do the same for The Avengers.

#864 3 years ago

Hey Tom! Im hoping maybe somebody has already reported this but I found after uploading the file I most recently got from you that sometimes the smart missile feature won't let me scroll the options before it launches, but sometimes it works??? I hope that everyone has donated to this incredibly talented team of individuals because this added content MAKES JP2 a complete experience like no other in pinball! Best game hands down with this audio and video content.

#865 3 years ago

As a fellow PinBrowser user and file changer for people on certain games I know what you are going through.
Sad that someone would try and ruin a good thing that we have going.

#866 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Hey Tom! Im hoping maybe somebody has already reported this but I found after uploading the file I most recently got from you that sometimes the smart missile feature won't let me scroll the options before it launches, but sometimes it works??? I hope that everyone has donated to this incredibly talented team of individuals because this added content MAKES JP2 a complete experience like no other in pinball! Best game hands down with this audio and video content.

No one else has reported this. I'm sorry to hear you're having that issue though. Can you try putting the stock SD back in and seeing if it happens? Nothing I've done should have any effect on the functionality here. There are only audio changes in that smart missile area. You may be facing a different, unrelated issue with your machine.

#867 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Guys, it's not some overly complicated process to get the link from the creator. Put your big boy pants on and spend the same amount of effort it took you to PM someone else attempting to subvert the process and just PM Tim.
If your too dam cheap to make a donation to help compensate Tim for all his work, and that's what's causing you to go all back alley, then don't. It's a donation, not a purchase. And if it's your guilt that's preventing you from asking for it without donating, that should tell you something.
This is why we can't have nice things...

Yeah I don't get it. If someone reaches out, sure I make them read and agree to a disclaimer, but then I send them a private link immediately. In that reply it's clearly stated that donations are optional. Aka you reply, you get the code--no questions asked. I'm not forcing anyone's hand here. In fact, I'd rather people click my social links at the bottom of my reply and simply support my music rather than donate. My music is my passion. This pin audio is just something that had to be done and shared with the community in a certain way so that I can protect myself. For whatever links are now out in the wild, I have no idea. I just know that it's happening and this behavior could put the kaibosh on me or anyone ever being able to customize Stern code ever again.

#868 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Yeah I don't get it. If someone reaches out, sure I make them read and agree to a disclaimer, but then I send them a private link immediately. In that reply it's clearly stated that donations are optional. Aka you reply, you get the code--no questions asked. I'm not forcing anyone's hand here. In fact, I'd rather people click my social links at the bottom of my reply and simply support my music rather than donate. My music is my passion. This pin audio is just something that had to be done and shared with the community in a certain way so that I can protect myself. For whatever links are now out in the wild, I have no idea. I just know that it's happening and this behavior could put the kaibosh on me or anyone ever being able to customize Stern code ever again.

Why would Nedry do this!??? Guys your support helps Tim and others keep doing these awesome updates for the community. Ultimately it adds to the enjoyment of your game. Follow the rules, and consider donating to show your appreciation for all their hard work!!! They are dedicating their time and countless hours to sweetening this game for us. Thanks Tim!

#869 3 years ago

I just upgraded from audio only to the audio/ video version. I had the same reaction as the movie characters:

20201008_223056 (resized).jpg20201008_223056 (resized).jpg
#870 3 years ago

Glad to hear the pro guys are now enjoying our work. When I began working on the code and getting the videos in there this game turned into my favorite stern ever.

#871 3 years ago

In light of me still trying to figure out the reason why random restarts happen sometimes for some people during T-Rex Multiball:

I went through all of the T-Rex MB related videos today, comparing delt's videos to the stock animations. I found some more duration discrepancies--no fault to delt's work intended here, it's only a hunch of mine that duration and/or FPS has something to do with this issue. This likely could be a different, unrelated root cause entirely. Given my hunch though, I edited all custom T-Rex MB related videos so that they all match the exact duration, FPS, file size etc. of the stock videos -- aka I made them exactly to what the game expects (I hope!).

HELP NEEDED: I need PREM/LE folks who have experienced T-Rex MB restarts to test this new version. It's the same private 34TS link you already have.

Please re-download it and ensure the filename is labeled 35TS aka jurassic_park_le-1_02_35TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip

If it's still 34TS please PM me.

Extract and flash the resulting .RAW file to a new SD and play for a while, triggering and staying in T-Rex MB for as long as you can. Please enter and play through T-Rex MB multiple times with new games/players as well.

Whether you do or don't get a restart please PM me with the results. If you do get a restart, please send me any details you can about exactly what seemed to trigger it at that time.

QUESTION: Have any PRO owners had a random restart after installing PRO 34TS_D31?
If not, then it's possible that the method I used to port all the video assets from PREM/LE to PRO have inadvertently resolved the issue for PRO owners. Please let me know. I've also updated your links to be in parity with the PREM/LE 35TS_D31 version. No need to "re-download" if you haven't had any issues.

If you reply please state the model you have PRO or PREM/LE.

#872 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

In light of me still trying to figure out the reason why random restarts happen sometimes for some people during T-Rex Multiball:
I went through all of the T-Rex MB related videos today, comparing delt's videos to the stock animations. I found some more duration discrepancies--no fault to delt's work intended here, it's only a hunch of mine that duration and/or FPS has something to do with this issue. This likely could be a different, unrelated root cause entirely. Given my hunch though, I edited all custom T-Rex MB related videos so that they all match the exact duration, FPS, file size etc. of the stock videos -- aka I made them exactly to what the game expects (I hope!).
HELP NEEDED: I need PREM/LE folks who have experienced T-Rex MB restarts to test this new version. It's the same private 34TS link you already have.
Please re-download it and ensure the filename is labeled 35TS aka jurassic_park_le-1_02_35TS_D31_ORIG_END.zip
Extract and flash the resulting .RAW file to a new SD and play for a while, triggering and staying in T-Rex MB for as long as you can. Please enter and play through T-Rex MB multiple times with new games/players as well.
Whether you do or don't get a restart please PM me with the results. If you do get a restart, please send me any details you can about exactly what seemed to trigger it at that time.
QUESTION: Have any PRO owners had a random restart after installing PRO 34TS_D31?
If not, then it's possible that the method I used to port all the video assets from PREM/LE to PRO have inadvertently resolved the issue for PRO owners. Please let me know. I've also updated your links to be in parity with the PREM/LE 35TS_D31 version. No need to "re-download" if you haven't had any issues.

Had a restarts on 34TS tonight. I’ll install the new software and put a bunch of games on it this weekend. Will report back.

#873 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Yes, this happens to me everytime.. I just ignore it. Have you tried putting the SD card into the machine?

I'm trying to flash the premium/LE version and this exact thing is happening to me. When I first put in the new SD card (purchased the 16gb sandisk as instructed), it shows up as the E drive and I first formatted it. It still showed up as the E drive after formatting. I then used windiskimager as instructed to write the raw file to the card. After it successfully wrote to the card, it changed the name to Boot Stern and those files were showing up and that's all. It certainly seems like it's not working but I don't have experience with SD editing.

#874 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm trying to flash the premium/LE version and this exact thing is happening to me. When I first put in the new SD card (purchased the 16gb sandisk as instructed), it shows up as the E drive and I first formatted it. It still showed up as the E drive after formatting. I then used windiskimager as instructed to write the raw file to the card. After it successfully wrote to the card, it changed the name to Boot Stern and those files were showing up and that's all. It certainly seems like it's not working but I don't have experience with SD editing.

I've now got it to write successfully, and the SD card is now labeled as Boot Stern. There are two visible files (stern-spike.dtb and zlmage) and one visible folder called .doubletwist. Is this correct? What is .doubletwist? The drive had been reformatted before I wrote to it.

Thanks!

#875 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I've now got it to write successfully, and the SD card is now labeled as Boot Stern. There are two visible files (stern-spike.dtb and zlmage) and one visible folder called .doubletwist. Is this correct? What is .doubletwist? The drive had been reformatted before I wrote to it.
Thanks!

I have no idea where doubletwist has come from. But what you described earlier is normal. Looking at the SD via file explorer isn't going to show you what you expect it to b/c it's an image. Does the SD load ok on your JP? If so, you're good.

#876 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Had a restarts on 34TS tonight. I’ll install the new software and put a bunch of games on it this weekend. Will report back.

You have a PREM not a PRO, correct?

#877 3 years ago

Following! I need to catch up but this seems really neat.

#878 3 years ago

I played about a dozen games on my pro last night. No restarts. My daughter even commented, "how do you get T-Rex every game?!" IOW, plenty of opportunity for restart if there was an issue.

#879 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Whoa, I step away for a few days and shit hits the fan! What happened?! How do we know something got leaked?? Is there a way to embed a tracker on the Google download links moving forward? We definitely don't want Stern killing Pinball Browser because of fools like this...

#880 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Whoa, I step away for a few days and shit hits the fan! What happened?! How do we know something got leaked?? Is there a way to embed a tracker on the Google download links moving forward? We definitely don't want Stern killing Pinball Browser because of fools like this...

He knows who has emailed him for links...and who hasn't. And as Forrest Gump says, "And that's all I gots to say about that."

#881 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I have no idea where doubletwist has come from. But what you described earlier is normal. Looking at the SD via file explorer isn't going to show you what you expect it to b/c it's an image. Does the SD load ok on your JP? If so, you're good.

I deleted that folder and now just have the two files remaining. I'll try to load it up today and see what happens

#882 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I deleted that folder and now just have the two files remaining. I'll try to load it up today and see what happens

I don't understand your obsession with messing around with the SD. It's a Linux based image. Windows file explorer won't show contents correctly and will mess up the Linux file allocation table when you change things. Just burn the image and stop changing the name or anything else.

Burn the image, install in game, close coin door, power on. Pretty simple.

If you are that paranoid about installing custom code then don't!!

#883 3 years ago

I finally got some time to load the latest on my premium and it’s simply fantastic. Great work.

As still a newbie from a mechanical perspective, this is the one type of mod I can do.

You put in the new card and turn it on. If it doesn’t work, you turn it off and put back the original card and turn it back on - no harm no foul.

#884 3 years ago

THIS IS AMAZING!!! I got the link from Tim this week for my Pro but haven't had time to set it up until just now. I turned it on and got actual goosebumps. This is the way it was meant to be played! Amazing work @timlah79!

#885 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

If you reply please state the model you have PRO or PREM/LE.

So far all only one PREM/LE owner has come back to me saying they had a restart in game (PREM/LE 35TS). I don't know if that's good news or good coincidence. The fact that even one person has bothers me.

What I REALLY need to know now is have any PRO owners had an in game restart. If so, when did it happen?

*Note: I'm not talking about game initializing restart, I'm talking during gameplay. The initializing restart is still going to be a thing regardless unless you use Win32DiskImager or PBrowser itself to flash the .RAW file to SD.

If NO PRO owners have had the issue, the ultimate fix here for PREM/LE is likely for me to re-import all videos from my latest working audio assets only version. This is what I did to create the PRO version.

Regardless of the edition, I URGE you guys to not gamble with Balena Etcher. It will always cause initializing restarts if you try to use the PC Balena version. If using the Mac version, you're gambling for sure. Try to gain access to a PC and use Win32DiskImager or PBrowser's flashing utility itself.

#886 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I don't understand your obsession with messing around with the SD. It's a Linux based image. Windows file explorer won't show contents correctly and will mess up the Linux file allocation table when you change things. Just burn the image and stop changing the name or anything else.
Burn the image, install in game, close coin door, power on. Pretty simple.
If you are that paranoid about installing custom code then don't!!

Yikes. Obsession?? I'm not trying to do anything other than what is being described. I'm only asking questions since I've never done this before and seem to be getting strange results. Cool your jets bud, I'm excited about getting this new code on my machine and I'm an SD card newbie and wanted to confirm how to proceed. Didn't realize that windows wouldn't provide visibility to the file after it was written to the card.

#887 3 years ago

Updated a PRO today. Balena Etcher did not work on Mac (game kept restarting) but using the Terminal commands did. No restart on the one TRex multiball I got. The few quick games I played, looked AWESOME and still sound great!

Thanks timlah79 and delt31 !!!

#888 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

To clarify, this is what I'm hoping may someday get "fixed" in tandem through freely sharing this pin audio work with you guys. I'm not trying to bait you guys but music is my true passion. Clicking a like, a follow, a subscribe, playing a song on Apple Music or Spotify, sharing on social media, etc. costs you nothing! I could use all the support I can get as I finish up a new solo album I've been working on for over 3 years now. I'm sure many of you aren't too much into hip-hop but if you are, just sayin'!
Weekly Re-cap for Tim Stiles (resized).pngWeekly Re-cap for Tim Stiles (resized).png

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timstilesmusic/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/timstilesmusic
Bandcamp: https://timstiles.bandcamp.com/
Official Website: https://timstilesmusic.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2K9R6a8d5cKzmchwZmeD0a
Apple Music (iTunes): https://music.apple.com/us/artist/tim-stiles/1125536651
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/tim-stiles
YouTube Music: https://music.youtube.com/channel/UCOpexbr_fBevJ-DYMag8dmg
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsHuWuu4S5Ee5ySHU8FD8lA
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/timstiles

#889 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Yikes. Obsession?? I'm not trying to do anything other than what is being described. I'm only asking questions since I've never done this before and seem to be getting strange results. Cool your jets bud, I'm excited about getting this new code on my machine and I'm an SD card newbie and wanted to confirm how to proceed. Didn't realize that windows wouldn't provide visibility to the file after it was written to the card.

Don’t worry about me I’m chill dude!!

It’s just that the instructions are clear. Step by step. Nowhere does it say open the sd card and check, rename, or delete files or folders.

Do what it says. Nothing more. Nothing less. And enjoy Tim and Delt’s hard work!!!

#890 3 years ago

Hey - I Listened to one of your songs on Spotify. It was good stuff. Keep going

Quoted from timlah79:

To clarify, this is what I'm hoping may someday get "fixed" in tandem through freely sharing this pin audio work with you guys. I'm not trying to bait you guys but music is my true passion. Clicking a like, a follow, a subscribe, playing a song on Apple Music or Spotify, sharing on social media, etc. costs you nothing! I could use all the support I can get as I finish up a new solo album I've been working on for over 3 years now. I'm sure many of you aren't too much into hip-hop but if you are, just sayin'! [quoted image]

#891 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

What I REALLY need to know now is have any PRO owners had an in game restart. If so, when did it happen?

My wife and I got in easily 25-30 games tonight on my Pro. Got T-Rex multiball on at least half of those and no restarts. No issues in general, everything worked great!

#892 3 years ago

Everything is working great on my PRO. Put about 90 minutes on it with no issues. Amazing!

#893 3 years ago

Tim and Delts - Amazing work! Got the code loaded up yesterday and put 10 games on it and it's awesome! Got to trex multiball at least 4-5 times and no issues this far! You guys have certainly contributed something truly special to this community and I'm sure all JP owners are grateful.

MrMikeman - Appreciate your generous support and words of encouragement for this SD card newbie. Your positive attitude and helpful contributions were certainly special.

#894 3 years ago

I haven’t used a desk top in years. Off the grid mostly. What’s?,,,Win32 Disk Manager. Is that the same Win32 Disk imager?

#895 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I haven’t used a desk top in years. Off the grid mostly. What’s?,,,Win32 Disk Manager. Is that the same Win32 Disk imager?

I think that was a typo, it's called Win32 Disk Imager.

#896 3 years ago

Tim. Pro uploaded played close to 75 games. Maybe more. Maybe 40 different t-Rex modes during that timeframe. We have had zero crashes.

#897 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Tim and Delts - Amazing work! Got the code loaded up yesterday and put 10 games on it and it's awesome! Got to trex multiball at least 4-5 times and no issues this far! You guys have certainly contributed something truly special to this community and I'm sure all JP owners are grateful.
MrMikeman - Appreciate your generous support and words of encouragement for this SD card newbie. Your positive attitude and helpful contributions were certainly special.

Forgot to mention that I am using the recommended sandisk 16gb card and no crashes thus far

#898 3 years ago

PSA: For PREM/LE owners who have been having restarts during T-Rex MB (10/10/2020)

In my continued efforts to resolve this, I've created a new PREM/LE version 36TS_D31 by starting from an issue-free, audio assets only PREM/LE version, using the macro video import method I used for the successful (thus far) port to PRO.

I have tested this locally on my LE and have not had any odd restarts or other issues. If you already have a private link to PREM/LE 34TS_D31 or 35TS_D31 please *re-download* this version from *your existing link* and ensure that the resulting filename is: jurassic_park_le-1_02_36TS_D31_ORIG_END.ZIP

If you do not have a link or yours downloads an older version, please PM me.

After installing and playing a few games, please:

• Post the results in this forum, *noting your model* PREM/LE and *method used to flash the SD*
  • If you've seen any issues. If so, add detailed specifics about them (when it happened, what happened, etc.)
  • How many games you've played with this 36TS version and especially how many times you've been in T-Rex MB
#899 3 years ago

Pro owner reporting in. Zero crashes in about 15 games with PRO 34TS_D31.

I thought I might prefer to keep it as I had it-- 1.02 with the custom audio but not custom video-- and... boy was I wrong. The game is somehow even better with the video work.

Top notch all around, this game is fantastic. Starting to really regret not going Prem or LE at this point (I was afraid the t-rex would break a lot and don't care for the orange color scheme on the premium).

Sidenote, after waiting for it on backorder for months I got and installed the Stern lit amber shooting knob. It's unbelievably cool. Highly recommended.

#900 3 years ago
Quoted from modsbox:

Pro owner reporting in. Zero crashes in about 15 games with PRO 34TS_D31.
I thought I might prefer to keep it as I had it-- 1.02 with the custom audio but not custom video-- and... boy was I wrong. The game is somehow even better with the video work.
Top notch all around, this game is fantastic. Starting to really regret not going Prem or LE at this point (I was afraid the t-rex would break a lot and don't care for the orange color scheme on the premium).
Sidenote, after waiting for it on backorder for months I got and installed the Stern lit amber shooting knob. It's unbelievably cool. Highly recommended.

I'm so glad it's working out for you! Side note about your Stern lit amber shooter knob: I waited a year for this and ended up receiving one that looks like a stick with wings, no legs or anything and highly off-set in the mold. I have since been waiting multiple months for Stern to send me a replacement. It's supposed to happen this month. Would you mind posting a picture of yours?

Here's my post with pics for reference: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/98#post-5550562

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/18?hl=ltrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.