D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 37.
#601 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Up and running and I absolutely love the video! Integrates so well and makes the whole presentation look so much more polished .

Absolutely use Win32DiskImager, Etcher is by far the most unreliable piece of image writing software I've ever used.

Works perfectly for me. I just did it 20 mins ago man. You should wait a tick for other feedback before you complain about the actual file having issues. Was it on an SD known to previously work -if time so, time to burn it again, preferably with Win32DiskImager.

ok, thanks, I was the 2nd person to report an issue so yeah...

#602 3 years ago

Please be patient with me if you haven't been responded to yet via PM tonight and need a new link. I will get back to each and every one of you tomorrow morning/afternoon.

#603 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

ok, thanks, I was the 2nd person to report an issue so yeah...

First person we can straight away interpret, had software writing issue due using Etcher. I was pretty much on it an hour after Tim posted the update. I reported back within two hours with confirmation the update worked. Sometimes pays to spend a little trying to troubleshoot first up. In a lot of cases it will allow time for others give a go and report back, especially depending on time of day which may influence how quickly it and widely the software gets tried out.

I had a good 20 mins of playing today and found the whole experience brilliant . Really makes the stock software feel dreary as all get out.

#604 3 years ago

Is this update going to come out for thee pro?

#605 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

PSA: A NEW PREM/LE VERSION *INCLUDING TONS OF VIDEO ADDITIONS* IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD (Version 30TS_D31)!
In collaboration with pinsider, delt31 we're happy to announce yet another enhanced version (for PREM/LE ONLY). The video work was all delt, I simply edited down a few vidoes for him to time them up properly to my audio. It was worked from the latest version of my audio contributions aka from the version you currently have (29TS). Kudos to delt for all of his work to make this happen! You can check out his announcement and videos here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips
HOW TO OBTAIN THIS LATEST VERSION: To make sharing easier, the private link(s) *you already have* should now be pointed to this latest version(s) as long as the link you have was for "jurassic_park_le-1_02_29TS_ORIG_END".
Please re-access that private link and ensure that the resulting file downloaded is "jurassic_park_le-1_02_30TS_D31_FINAL0903.rar"
This time around it's a compressed/zip/rar file. You'll need to extract the .RAW from it once downloaded.
If you don't have a link to 29TS then you are a version or more behind and will need to PM me for a new private link for this latest version.
INSTALLATION: It's recommended to use Win32DiskImager, *not* Balena Etcher to flash this version to your new SD. Again you need to know how to do this in general. It is not a .SPK / USB based version. When using Win32DiskImager, make sure you change the drop-down upon loading the .RAW file to "All Files" since it looks for .IMG by default. Doing that, then selecting my .RAW file should flash to your SD without issue.
AUDIO CHANGE NOTES: I also did some minor audio changes here.
T-Rex Multiball: Instead of "Shooot her!" you're going to hear "Get rid of the flare!" instead at times. "Heh, who's hungry?" is still a variation that will play. "Shooot her!" has been moved to a varation of Raptor Triball start. "Get rid of the flair!" used to play during T-Rex Encounter but that will now play Gennaro "Hail mary full of grace, let the lord be with me."
Lost ball drained (the scene where the stock video is the truck falling off the cliff and "aaaah" is played): Instead due to the video change here you're going to hear a mix of the screaming kids from the movie + the music that the game plays.
That should be it as far as audio changes. For any questions about video changes, please post on delt31's announcement thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips
For any requests for access to this new version, please reach out to me via PM.
I love this new version and am super excited to have you guys load it up!
PRO Owners: Still TBD. There are a lot of manual, moving pieces here and so far we have yet to figure out the best way to get a version for you guys.

Fingers crossed you and Delt can do a Pro version, when you get time. Beer tokens waiting

#606 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thanks. I used Etcher but will give win32img a try instead and report back tomorrow.

Tried Win32DiskImager instead of Etcher and it worked flawlessly! This won't work with Balena Etcher.

Only played one game so far but I love what I see so far! Thanks guys!

#607 3 years ago

Apologies if this has been asked before. How do you backup your high scores before doing this?

Thanks.

#608 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Tried Win32DiskImager instead of Etcher and it worked flawlessly! This won't work with Balena Etcher.

Same here. Great look!!!

Quoted from Pmaino:

Apologies if this has been asked before. How do you backup your high scores before doing this?
Thanks.

Go to the top of this page and look at key posts. It’s the first one.

#609 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Please be patient with me if you haven't been responded to yet via PM tonight and need a new link. I will get back to each and every one of you tomorrow morning/afternoon.

I believe I've now responded to all emails that came in since yesterday. If I haven't gotten back to you, please PM me again.

To answer recent questions/issues...

PRO Version: I definitely want to support this but it's going to take some time. Also, ironically I am blocked from importing or even viewing videos in PBrowser at this time. This is some issue specific to my PC that I have yet to figure out. I'll post again once I make some progress.

Balena Etcher & Win32DiskImager flashing issues: I'm dumbfounded as to why Balena creates an SD (specifically/only from this video edited version) that flashes successfully but upon putting the SD in the machine, you get a restart loop. I've had much better success with Win32DiskImager. But I also had a pinsider email me today saying when he used it, he got the restart loop. At some point you need to try to format the SD (as FAT32) and give it one more shot. If that doesn't work, toss that puppy in the garbage and use a different SD.
Secondly, it sucks that Win32DiskImager is only supported for Windows/PC. If anyone knows of a reliable app for Mac or has any insight into working around these issues in general, please chime in!

#610 3 years ago

Whow the presents just keep coming, and it ain't even christmas yet! Thanks for a ll the work. Now downloading.

#611 3 years ago

Just installed and played a few quick games. Great work!

Only suggestion I would have is to have the audio match the video. Sometimes there is a quote that takes place right before or right after the actual scene played

#612 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Just installed and played a few quick games. Great work!
Only suggestion I would have is to have the audio match the video. Sometimes there is a quote that takes place right before or right after the actual scene played

Glad you're enjoying it! Would you happen to have examples of what videos/sequences don't match? I think the only ones that are supposed to line up really well are the intro Welcome to JP and almost lined up perfectly, Geoffrey raise the gate (that was a tough one b/c the original scene transitions into Muldoon at the "ffrey" point). Also for video specific questions/suggestions, I'd recommend posting on Delt's thread. He's taking notes! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips

I will say that lining up callouts to videos is never going to be perfect. In most instances there are multiple different callouts that can play during a given video, and there's only one video replacement option. Perfect example being the first paddock you enter when JP SYSTEM FAILURE SPEECH is turned ON. Delt had to use a clip that didn't show people's mouths moving since there are about 4-5 callout long scripts I've replaced there, but only one stock video that the machine ever plays.

Overall I appreciate the feedback! If you think you're seeing a timing issue that was intended to line up, let Dr. Delt know. I can help out as needed.

#613 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Used Balena Etcher on Mac and worked great.

Had a couple quick games.... and wow! Just when hoy think the games can’t get better, all these legends get together and create this artwork! Thank you!!!

#614 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Oh wow great! I have a Mac and was worried. Do the new video clips work as well? Because I thought Tim said the custom videos would not work correctly. Thanks!

#615 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Oh wow great! I have a Mac and was worried. Do the new video clips work as well? Because I thought Tim said the custom videos would not work correctly. Thanks!

From the couple of games I played, it all seemed to work fine.

#616 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Same, good to hear there's a solution for us Mac folks. First timer here, when I uncompress the file it becomes a photoshop raw file which might be why I keep getting an error when I go to flash. Any tips?

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 5.06.37 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-05 at 5.06.37 PM (resized).png
#617 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Had a couple quick games.... and wow! Just when hoy think the games can’t get better, all these legends get together and create this artwork! Thank you!!!

Ok I updated my key post to say that Mac Balena Etcher is good. I hope this remains a fact. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/12#post-5834474

Oh and you're more than welcome!

#618 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Same, good to hear there's a solution for us Mac folks. First timer here, when I uncompress the file it becomes a photoshop raw file which might be why I keep getting an error when I go to flash. Any tips?[quoted image]

I get this from time to time on my PC. Balena Etcher in general seems very unreliable. Your system thinking the .RAW is a Photoshop file is normal b/c supported camera image files for Photoshop can also be .RAW. That shouldn't be in play here.

This is going to sound stupid, but try rebooting your Mac and giving it another shot. If you still get the same error I bet you it's b/c your SD is not formatted as FAT32, so you'll need to reformat the SD as such. I know that Mac's in general do not like FAT32 so someone else may have a better idea. Hopefully reboot and try again works...

#619 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I get this from time to time on my PC. Balena Etcher in general seems very unreliable. Your system thinking the .RAW is a Photoshop file is normal b/c supported camera image files for Photoshop can also be .RAW. That shouldn't be in play here.
This is going to sound stupid, but try rebooting your Mac and giving it another shot. If you still get the same error I bet you it's b/c your SD is not formatted as FAT32, so you'll need to reformat the SD as such. I know that Mac's in general do not like FAT32 so someone else may have a better idea. Hopefully reboot and try again works...

Thanks Tim. Tried rebooting and reformatting the disk for FAT32 and still get the error message... I guess there's a chance the file could be corrupt so maybe I'll try downloading again.

#620 3 years ago

Mac Balena Etcher didn't work, went into reboot loop, but using command line 'dd' did. This is dangerous if you don't specify the right device, so beware and be careful. Basically following:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/installation/installing-images/mac.md

#621 3 years ago

Bug issue...

Started t rex multi ball. Game froze and said it needed to restart. Restarted and working fine but odd for sure

#622 3 years ago
Quoted from bobzilladev:

Mac Balena Etcher didn't work, went into reboot loop, but using command line 'dd' did. This is dangerous if you don't specify the right device, so beware and be careful. Basically following:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/installation/installing-images/mac.md

I was about to say after the reported Mac successes that perhaps that's Etcher's one reliable platform. Quite possibly it's not after all. If I operated my PC more on it's Hackintosh drive than I do at the moment, I might have had a look at Mac writers out of curiosity. But I haven't booted up now for quite a few weeks.

#623 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Bug issue...
Started t rex multi ball. Game froze and said it needed to restart. Restarted and working fine but odd for sure

I have also had this happen twice.

This code has made this game even better than it already was, thankyou!!!!!

#624 3 years ago

Hello,
I just saw the video on the update that Tim just made. He sent me the previous version. It's an amazing job. Big up to Tim for his work.

#625 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Bug issue...

Interesting..... When exactly on the video did this occur? Was it right when the Trex screams and it says Trex MB? Never experienced that but interested to understand more. Thanks

#626 3 years ago

A few seconds after it says t rex multi-ball. The clip of it coming through the sunroof at the kids had begun to play

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

A few seconds after it says t rex multi-ball. The clip of it coming through the sunroof at the kids had begun to play

Mine crashed and rebooted at the same spot. Just once though. Odd.

#628 3 years ago

Thanks guy. If it continues lmk. Seems like it happened in transition to that video. Not sure what would cause that but keep me posted.

You guys on LE or Prem just curious

#629 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks guy. If it continues lmk. Seems like it happened in transition to that video. Not sure what would cause that but keep me posted.

LE for me.

#630 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Premium for me. I've only seen it once. I powered cycled afterwards, haven't seen it since.

#631 3 years ago

Premium

#632 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Thanks Tim. Tried rebooting and reformatting the disk for FAT32 and still get the error message... I guess there's a chance the file could be corrupt so maybe I'll try downloading again.

That didn’t seem to work, no idea why this may way for some but not for me. Gonna have to track down someone with a windows pc, I’m in a Mac world here.

#633 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

That didn’t seem to work, no idea why this may way for some but not for me. Gonna have to track down someone with a windows pc, I’m in a Mac world here.

I'm working with Adam directly to get his issue sorted. We'll post what the ultimate (pun intended? ) resolution is. Many of you Mac guys are just having a hell of a time getting this flashed properly, and I'm so sorry for that. There's even Mac folks that are getting blocked from downloading the .RAR file due to either Google or their Mac itself thinking the file is malicious or "too large" to virus scan.

I also have a suspicion that Mac users are running into a) their Mac not properly extracting the .RAW and/or b) blocking the flashing of files to their SD card reader as a whole. I've been doing a lot of troubleshooting with people. To try to quell 'a' I'm uploading the .RAW itself. For Mac people who run into any issue, please PM me. I'm just going to share the .RAW directly with you to and see if that helps. Would be nice to save the drive space but it's already a pain in itself for any one of us (myself included) to flash SDs properly and have them work. Trying to help in any way I can.

#634 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Interesting..... When exactly on the video did this occur? Was it right when the Trex screams and it says Trex MB? Never experienced that but interested to understand more. Thanks

Total uninformed speculation here, but could this be a read speed/reliability issue with the SD card? Would you guys with the error mind sharing your SD card brand and info? It might be helpful too if people who do not have the T-Rex Multiball freezing issue share their SD card info too.

#635 3 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Total uninformed speculation here, but could this be a read speed/reliability issue with the SD card? Would you guys with the error mind sharing your SD card brand and info? It might be helpful too if people who do not have the T-Rex Multiball freezing issue share their SD card info too.

That's a very good point. Curious what SD as I still haven't seen this yet.

#636 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

That's probably why, aside for no real reason to and missing too much on the PC side, I rarely worry about operating on the Mac side of my 'Hackintosh PC'. I like the IOS account integration for some things, but other than that, I don't find myself really compelled to stay in the MacOS environment for long.

As has also been said, you want to ensure the SD card being used is known to work and not causing the issue itself. But then again, I'm more suspecting the Mac scenario as Tim points out. I'm sure you'll get a resolution soon with Tim on the case

#637 3 years ago

Over in the Beatles custom software thread some of these SD card/writing issues have been discussed as well.
twenty84 mentions some interesting stuff related to Apple/Mac setups that may be useful.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-retheme/page/2#post-5745276

For the Windows folks, I had really mixed results with Balena. The Win32DiskImager got the job done for me with both JP and Beatles custom images.

#638 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Over in the Beatles custom software thread some of these SD card/writing issues have been discussed as well.
twenty84 mentions some interesting stuff related to Apple/Mac setups that may be useful.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-retheme/page/2#post-5745276
For the Windows folks, I had really mixed results with Balena. The Win32DiskImager got the job done for me with both JP and Beatles custom images.

While I haven't tried this, I've read about it while researching general SD flashing issues with Mac. This may be the ticket for Mac users and I think it's what bobzilladev was referring to earlier. twenty84 gives pretty much exact instructions, awesome! I wasn't aware of this post DudeRegular , THANK YOU both! But to Bob's post, this is sketchy since if you make one wrong move I imagine you could brick your Mac HD. If this is the only reliable solution for Mac owners though, that's sad but is what it is. Take a look adamross . I've pasted twenty84 's exact steps below for good measure. Try at your own risk I suppose?

1) Open terminal prompt

2) % diskutil list

3) Find the drive that represents the SD card. For this example we will say it is /dev/disk4

4) % sudo diskutil unmountDisk /dev/disk4

5) Copy the image to the SD card: For the if= part use the path to your actual file and of course the output file (of=) should match your SD card address, note that it now has a 'r' in front of it:

% sudo dd bs=1m if=/Users/username/Downloads/jurassic_park_le-1_02_30TS_D31_FINAL0903.raw of=/dev/rdisk4

This takes about 10 min

6) % sudo diskutil eject /dev/rdisk4

7) Then remove the SD card and use it.

#639 3 years ago

UPDATE: I have been running the new MacOS beta Big Sur on my laptop. I tried using an older computer running Catalina to flash and it worked fine. I suspect Balena Etcher will need a patch to work on Big Sur. Sorry I didn't realize this sooner.

#640 3 years ago

Given all of the latest issues above...

The video edited PREM/LE version IS still available upon request. However, moving forward is going to be an "at your own risk" share (for now) for anyone who pings me for it. I'll share it with you but it has too many issues that I can't resolve. I've spent my entire holiday weekend troubleshooting people's issues (mostly Mac users) with both flashing successfully and it ending up in the game doing a restarting game loop or them having flashing errors in general. I didn't create this video version (it was created from my latest working audio-only version) and it blows my mind that delt31 was even able to create it. These type of problems have NEVER occurred with ANY of my audio-only edited versions. I have issues with PB video import on my PC alone that I have yet to overcome. Also, while I own a Mac, I don't have a SD card writer on it so it makes it difficult for me to help.

Basically, I really can't keep helping troubleshoot when there PB video import, Balena Etcher software, local machine and / or SD card issues resulting in corrupted firmware and/or bad SDs. I have a full time job beyond this and as much as I want to keep helping people get this latest video edited version up on their machine, I'm also losing my sanity a bit.

So, in summary if you have issues flashing and/or playing this latest video edited version, please ping on the PB app thread. While these issues are not necessarily all PB specific, there are much smarter people than I (folks in IT and such) on that forum that know far more about importing and flashing woes who can help (and have helped me a ton throughout all this time). The more information you can provide there, the better we'll be able to create more stable versions in the future: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

I still have the latest audio only versions for all PREM/LE and PRO models so ping me if you want those. Thanks for understanding and I'm sorry.

#641 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Given all of the latest above, this video edited version is going to be an "at your own risk" share (for now) for anyone who pings me for it. I'll share it with you but it has too many issues that I can't resolve. I've spent my entire holiday weekend troubleshooting people's issues (mostly Mac users) with both flashing successfully and it ending up in the game doing a restarting game loop or them having flashing errors in general. I didn't create this video version (it was created from my latest working audio-only version) and it blows my mind that delt31 was even able to create it. These type of problems have NEVER occurred with ANY of my audio-only edited versions and I can't do much more troubleshooting A) There is something innately "corrupt" with this version (even if it is working for you and I), B) B/c there are already bugs with PB and video import that I can't even overcome on my own PC and C) I have a Mac but not a SD card writer on it so I can't even help there either.
I really can't keep helping troubleshoot when there's are innate bugs with PB video import, Balena Etcher software, corrupting resulting firmware and SD cards. I feel the PB dev needs to address at this point. I have a full time job beyond this and as much as I want to keep helping people get this latest video edited version up on their machine, I'm also losing my sanity a bit.
So, in summary if you have issues flashing and/or playing this latest video edited version, please ping the PB dev's thread. The more information you can provide to him, the better we'll be able to create stable versions in the future: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images
I still have the latest audio only versions for all PREM/LE and PRO models so ping me if you want those. Thanks for understanding and I'm sorry.

Totally with you there Tim. Like much stuff in the software modding community from Pinballs to Intel Motherboards (something I'm currently doing!), it all comes with the 'at your own risk' disclaimer. Sorry it's caused you so much grief after all your good work from people wanting to be spoon-fed solutions to particular platform based, media based, etc issues.

#642 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Mine crashed and rebooted at the same spot. Just once though. Odd.

Same thing here on my Premium. Froze up and rebooted during early stages of Trex. Only happened once out of about 10 times.

#643 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Given all of the latest above, this video edited version is going to be an "at your own risk" share (for now) for anyone who pings me for it. I'll share it with you but it has too many issues that I can't resolve. I've spent my entire holiday weekend troubleshooting people's issues (mostly Mac users) with both flashing successfully and it ending up in the game doing a restarting game loop or them having flashing errors in general. I didn't create this video version (it was created from my latest working audio-only version) and it blows my mind that delt31 was even able to create it. These type of problems have NEVER occurred with ANY of my audio-only edited versions and I can't do much more troubleshooting A) There is something innately "corrupt" with this version (even if it is working for you and I), B) B/c there are already bugs with PB and video import that I can't even overcome on my own PC and C) I have a Mac but not a SD card writer on it so I can't even help there either.
I really can't keep helping troubleshoot when there's are innate bugs with PB video import, Balena Etcher software, corrupting resulting firmware and SD cards. I feel the PB dev needs to address at this point. I have a full time job beyond this and as much as I want to keep helping people get this latest video edited version up on their machine, I'm also losing my sanity a bit.
So, in summary if you have issues flashing and/or playing this latest video edited version, please ping the PB dev's thread. The more information you can provide to him, the better we'll be able to create stable versions in the future: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

Props to you for spending so much time trying to help people this weekend! I personally hate macs myself, and they definitely aren't user friendly once you get into the weeds. I have to deal with them in an enterprise environment, where they have no business being.

#644 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Thats completely understandable. You've put so much work into this project and its just unrealistic that you would need to do this much IT support for numerous OS's and version numbers and applications. Take a break and know that we appreciate everything you've done!

#645 3 years ago

In case this helps.....I strongly recommend getting this card

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Class-UHS-I-Memory-SDSDUNC-016G-GN6IN/dp/B0143RTB1E

Only use win32img to flash.

I have yet to have any issues with the ultimate code using the card above and the win32 and I've played many many games on it. PC user so can't comment on MAC. Good luck and enjoy.

#646 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

In case this helps.....I strongly recommend getting this sd card.
amazon.com link »
Only use win32img to flash.
I have yet to have any issues with the ultimate code using the card above and the win32 and I've played many many games on it. PC user so can't comment on MAC. Good luck and enjoy.

Check that link, just points to your “buy again”

#647 3 years ago

For what its worth, my NIB end of July manufacturing date Premium shipped with a SDCARD made by ADATA and labelled "MLC 8GB"

#648 3 years ago
Quoted from dimthedaylights:

Check that link, just points to your “buy again”

Thanks I adjusted

#649 3 years ago

I just wrote the image to a brand new Sandisk 16GB card and verified it without issue using Balena Etcher on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.16.

#650 3 years ago

The latest code with the movie videos is just about the greatest MOD ever. Love it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mansfield, OH
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/13?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.