D3FF1994-B151-4969-BC89-FF02F08ED4ED.gif
FCDD9576-965B-4816-9805-00F11C7F05C0.gif
177C1B8F-F75D-4C5F-8A1F-FB3105AD3006 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
254587EE-B300-4F1F-8AC4-60D5654635B4 (resized).jpeg
568B1C96-9FE7-4CCA-AB3C-041E172964AC (resized).jpeg
80311210-1E14-4658-8A10-8C153E5E129A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 37.
#501 3 years ago

I put this on my LE a couple days ago and it is amazing. Excellent work Tim! I did set the speech attenuation to -20 and the call outs are loud and clear. This code adds so much to the game. I recommend trying it out if you haven’t yet.

#502 3 years ago

Installed it on my pro and what a difference absolutely fantastic, great work Tim!

#503 3 years ago

Would people be upset if I swapped out "Shoot the set trap targets" and "The targets by the truck set the trap"? Those annoy the heck out of me but I don't know if people rely on them for gameplay direction. I don't have any solid ideas for replacement movie lines at the moment, but I'm looking at this today so figured I'd see if I could get some feedback from you guys. Also, I assume "The trap is set. Get to the helipad" and "The helicopter needs to be refueled" need to stay (since it's not always too obvious when you have to shoot the helipad)? LMK what you guys think.

#504 3 years ago

I actually need those lines with shoot directions all the time...

#505 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

Totally understand, appreciate the feedback! We'll see what others say as well. There just isn't a good movie line I don't think that could replace something like these and still provide some kind of direction. Like for example the word, "trap" or "targets" is never said in the movie. Any ideas on other unrelated, still existing stock callouts that you think should be replaced?

#506 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

Quoted from timlah79:

We'll see what others say as well. There just isn't a good movie line I don't think that could replace something like these and still provide some kind of direction.

I agree with PinPeet; I think maintaining those stock direction call-outs is useful here!

#507 3 years ago

Agreed, callouts that provide instruction to the player should be kept in there IMO.

#508 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Would people be upset if I swapped out "Shoot the set trap targets" and "The targets by the truck set the trap"? Those annoy the heck out of me but I don't know if people rely on them for gameplay direction. I don't have any solid ideas for replacement movie lines at the moment, but I'm looking at this today so figured I'd see if I could get some feedback from you guys. Also, I assume "The trap is set. Get to the helipad" and "The helicopter needs to be refueled" need to stay (since it's not always too obvious when you have to shoot the helipad)? LMK what you guys think.

I also vote keeping the callouts that provide direction.

#509 3 years ago

I agree with everyone saying to leave the instructional comments.

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from bluesfan19:

I put this on my LE a couple days ago and it is amazing. Excellent work Tim! I did set the speech attenuation to -20 and the call outs are loud and clear. This code adds so much to the game. I recommend trying it out if you haven’t yet.

One thing to note is that changing the Speech Attenuation setting is also going to a) increase the volume of stock callouts too and b) lower the volume of any given music, replaced or not. So I'd be careful here. I would suggest more of a -5 to -10 setting.

FYI I've figured out a way to "bump" my callout replacements in general, in bulk without ill effects. Therefore you shouldn't have to mess with attenuation settings after my next release. I am still struggling with why certain music seems low overall (T-Rex Rampage is a prime example) but that's a different EQ related issue.

Overall you can't really expect "volume" to match the stock sounds' volume at any given time. We're talking about a) '93 callout audio I'm working with + b) music that is not intended to be "smashed" like the game's stock music is and c) the game plays any given sound at the volume it wishes (I have no control over that).

But of course all of this also depends on your setup/if you have outboard audio or are just listening to the machine's speakers. There's no way to make parity with everyone's machine but I'm doing my best. Hopefully this all makes sense/is helpful.

#511 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

One thing to note is that changing the Speech Attenuation setting is also going to a) increase the volume of stock callouts too and b) lower the volume of any given music, replaced or not. So I'd be careful here. I would suggest more of a -5 to -10 setting.
FYI I've figured out a way to "bump" my callout replacements in general, in bulk without ill effects. Therefore you shouldn't have to mess with attenuation settings after my next release. I am still struggling with why certain music seems low overall (T-Rex Rampage is a prime example) but that's a different EQ related issue.
Overall you can't really expect "volume" to match the stock sounds' volume at any given time. We're talking about a) '93 callout audio I'm working with + b) music that is not intended to be "smashed" like the game's stock music is and c) the game plays any given sound at the volume it wishes (I have no control over that).
But of course all of this also depends on your setup/if you have outboard audio or are just listening to the machine's speakers. There's no way to make parity with everyone's machine but I'm doing my best. Hopefully this all makes sense/is helpful.

Thanks for the info Tim! The settings I currently have really sound good,but I’m always open to suggestions. The work you’ve done so far has really made my overall experience that much better. I‘m really looking forward to your next release!

#512 3 years ago

FYI Buffalo Pinball will be streaming my latest PREM/LE version on Twitch tomorrow, Mon 8/17 at 8pm Eastern, 4pm Pacific. What you'll hear are callout improvements I've implemented over the past few weeks in addition to what you hear today (in v.26TS). I'm planning on being there to answer any questions (but I may be late since I'll be traveling tomorrow). If you want to check out a taste of what's to come or ask any questions in real time, please tune in and support our friends at Buffalo Pinball! https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#513 3 years ago

Thanks Tim! Here’s the video if anyone wants to check it out but missed it live: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/713498281?t=440s

#514 3 years ago

Installed this on my JP, Wow! It’s awesome

Thank you Tim, can’t wait for the video clips

#515 3 years ago

Heard your new version on the Buffalo stream last night, and gotta say it's a HUGE improvement over stock. Once you drop your update, I'll definitely be installing on my Premium! Nice work.

#516 3 years ago

Question about possible Smart Missile replacement callouts:

Would anyone be upset if I replaced these stock callouts which occur once you've started the smart missile?
"Smart missile away"
"Smart missile missed"
"Haha direct hit"

I have a few ideas for real Ray Arnold lines or other movie actors but wanted to get a pulse on if people rely on them. If not, please let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!

Note that I'm not planning to replace any of the directional callouts like "Smart missile ready", "Countdown started," or "3-2-1".

Appreciate any thoughts on this!

#517 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Would anyone be upset if I replaced these stock callouts which occur once you've started the smart missile?
"Smart missile away"
"Smart missile missed"
"Haha direct hit"
I have a few ideas for real Ray Arnold lines or other movie actors but wanted to get a pulse on if people rely on them. If not, please let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!
Note that I'm not planning to replace any of the directional callouts like "Smart missile ready", "Countdown started," or "3-2-1".

Tim, I trust you instincts on this. If you find better options go for it!

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

"Smart missile away"
"Smart missile missed"
"Haha direct hit"

Those lines feel more replaceable, for the fact that the game is sort of paused and solely focused on Smart Missile when you've got it. Granted, you can trigger it while in a multiball or while something else more chaotic is happening, but it's still fairly obvious when SM is ready and triggered, particularly because of the 5-4-3-2-1 countdown. So I, too, would be curious to know if you were able to find any fun, somewhat applicable lines to replace the extra "SM away/missed" type call-outs

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Those lines feel more replaceable, for the fact that the game is sort of paused and solely focused on Smart Missile when you've got it. Granted, you can trigger it while in a multiball or while something else more chaotic is happening, but it's still fairly obvious when SM is ready and triggered, particularly because of the 5-4-3-2-1 countdown. So I, too, would be curious to know if you were able to find any fun, somewhat applicable lines to replace the extra "SM away/missed" type call-outs

Sweet thanks! I'm going to move forward then.

For "Smart missile away": So "hold onto your butts" is a) said twice in the movie and b) currently in my version the one movie instance of it only plays every so often at control room start. So I'm thinking about using that other movie instance of this line. I was also thinking if I can make a variation, to use Lex "Are we going to hit that?" which could sometimes play instead. But overall I think "hold onto your butts" is more than appropriate here.

For "Smart missile missed": These are the ideas I'm toying with (but of course will depend on the length of the original stock actor as to whether I can use them or not). I may be able to make variations with this too aka have one or the other play at different times but since the stock line seems very consistent I may have to pick one:

Arnold "What the hell, what the hell, what the hell"
Arnold "It could've been worse, John. A lot worse"
Arnold "Item 151 on today's glitch list.." (I'm leaning towards this one but I think it's going to be too long to fit here)

For "Haha direct hit": I dunno yet. Not too many movie lines where Arnold is saying something positive/happy (that I haven't already used) so I'll probably need to use another 'ecstatic' line from a different movie actor but I'm still looking at options.

LMK if you guys have other ideas or opinions on this.

#520 3 years ago

I agree on keeping your the shoot set trap targets call outs. I need them!

The smart missile replacements sound like fun. Without actually hearing the quotes, it's a little tough - but you've nailed all of the earlier ones so I have faith you'll do the same with these.

Your work on this is awesome!

#521 3 years ago

All systems go on my end. Do your thing.

#522 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Sweet thanks! I'm going to move forward then.
For "Smart missile away": So "hold onto your butts" is a) said twice in the movie and b) currently in my version the one movie instance of it only plays every so often at control room start. So I'm thinking about using that other movie instance of this line. I was also thinking if I can make a variation, to use Lex "Are we going to hit that?" which could sometimes play instead. But overall I think "hold onto your butts" is more than appropriate here.
For "Smart missile missed": These are the ideas I'm toying with (but of course will depend on the length of the original stock actor as to whether I can use them or not). I may be able to make variations with this too aka have one or the other play at different times but since the stock line seems very consistent I may have to pick one:
Arnold "What the hell, what the hell, what the hell"
Arnold "It could've been worse, John. A lot worse"
Arnold "Item 151 on today's glitch list.." (I'm leaning towards this one but I think it's going to be too long to fit here)
For "Haha direct hit": I dunno yet. Not too many movie lines where Arnold is saying something positive/happy (that I haven't already used) so I'll probably need to use another 'ecstatic' line from a different movie actor but I'm still looking at options.
LMK if you guys have other ideas or opinions on this.

Those sound like great selections!

#523 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Per everyone's feedback lately + there really aren't any appropriate movie lines, I'm going to leave these alone for now!

#524 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Per everyone's feedback lately + there really aren't any appropriate movie lines, I'm going to leave these alone for now!

I think that is a good choice. That is a part of the game the stock audio is fine and works well.

#525 3 years ago

We need someone who knows Samuel L Jackson or Jeff Goldbloom to record those little clips.

I think it would actually be hilarious to use "come on. Quit stalling" from Coming to America.

#526 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

We need someone who knows Samuel L Jackson or Jeff Goldbloom to record those little clips.
I think it would actually be hilarious to use "come on. Quit stalling" from Coming to America.

Great idea! I've snagged it and will find a place for it.

#527 3 years ago

If you are willing to use clips from other movies, your options increase dramatically. You'll have to weigh staying true to the soundtrack with having the right material. There may be a mid-point to use existing dialog which fits the purpose from the same actors but from other soundtracks.

Think carefully on this one as once you cross the line, there is no going back.

#528 3 years ago

More feedback for common callouts replacements needed! Please let me know your thoughts on these.

1. All the "skill shot" stock lines. I personally am well aware if I make a skill shot regardless of the on screen notification or the stock actor call out. Anyone adverse to me swapping out those?

2. "Amber Pops", "Amber Slings" stock callouts. Do you guys rely on hearing those or would you be ok with me replacing them? I still have a lot of "amber" or specifically Mr. DNA short scene lines that could maybe work here.

3. "xx staff remain in the paddock", "There are xx people trapped in the paddock", etc. (triggered upon certain paddock entries). These are always longer duration than most stock callouts so I have more movie line options for these vs. shorter ones where I just can't fit anything. Do you need the game to tell you from the get go how many rescues you need to finish the paddock (it's also on screen anyway). I hope you don't rely on these, LMK.

#529 3 years ago

I would prefer to keep the instructional call-outs in the game. I find it hard enough to know what is going on and they really do help me. I am in no way any kind of expert pinballer and so any helpful cues to keep me knowing what to do in the game are extremely useful to me.

#530 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

If you are willing to use clips from other movies, your options increase dramatically. You'll have to weigh staying true to the soundtrack with having the right material. There may be a mid-point to use existing dialog which fits the purpose from the same actors but from other soundtracks.
Think carefully on this one as once you cross the line, there is no going back.

Great point and I am well aware of + have already explored this option. I actually have a couple easter eggs in there from the Lost World. However, sifting through and experimenting with lines, line by line from a single movie is an incredible amount of work as is. I also have a very isolated dialog track to work from for the original JP-1 movie. I do not have this for any of the sequels. I spend a ton of time even with this isolated dialog for each sound I introduce. To try to get a good sounding clip from another movie would be much more work per line and sometimes impossible, in other words a lot of time spent noise reducing, etc. for nothing in too many cases (even if I had just the center channel of a DVD version which I don't, it wouldn't be as good quality). Plus I don't know the sequels by heart as I do JP 1. If I were to start digging at another movie, I would need someone else to take charge of selections and audio work. Perhaps a "featuring the JP-2 The Lost World + JP-3" could be a future, "revisited" update if someone were to collaborate with me. I wouldn't say there's no turning back. Any custom lines already swapped can always be swapped for others later down the line. I'm just for now trying to exhaust what I can do with JP-1 and the available stock callouts that still need to be replaced, but only when I have an appropriate JP-1 line for it.

#531 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

I would prefer to keep the instructional call-outs in the game. I find it hard enough to know what is going on and they really do help me. I am in no way any kind of expert pinballer and so any helpful cues to keep me knowing what to do in the game are extremely useful to me.

Thanks and I don't want to kill off important instruction. An "instructional" callout is relative to each player though. So are there any specific ones you definitely rely on?

#532 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Thanks and I don't want to kill off important instruction. An "instructional" callout is relative to each player though. So are there any specific ones you definitely rely on?

If you want to do it I say go ahead and offer it as a 3rd option....I bought 2 sd cards So I can swap out your ending at times. I can always buy a 3rd and label it Movie Quotes. I would send you a few bucks just to have the option. Mix it up fro guests and see if they catch it...sneaky..LOL.

#533 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

If you want to do it I say go ahead and offer it as a 3rd option....I bought 2 sd cards So I can swap out your ending at times. I can always buy a 3rd and label it Movie Quotes. I would send you a few bucks just to have the option. Mix it up fro guests and see if they catch it...sneaky..LOL.

I think its a good idea as well. If you want to go full hog with it, leave one version with the stock instructional call outs and one to get creative with.

#534 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I think its a good idea as well. If you want to go full hog with it, leave one version with the stock instructional call outs and one to get creative with.

Maybe call one a beginner pack, and the other advanced? While I'm throwing more work at you Tim, any thought to a family friendly version

Edit: Good news everyone! My wife said it's ok if my 3 and 5 year old hear the word shit! Carry on!

#535 3 years ago

.....code in a Nedry outlane Ball Save, thanks...

#536 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

.....code in a Nedry outlane Ball Save, thanks...

I already have all possible ball save stock lines replaced so I'd have to replace one of those and find a new place for the one I swap. I'll consider this but am trying to tackle still un-replaced stock actor lines for the most part. Here are all the current movie lines that play for ball save (I think this is all of them):

"At least you're out of the tree" - Dr. Grant to Timmy
"Hey, we were saving that" - Dr. Grant to Hammond
"I think we're back in business" - Ellie
"That is one big pile of shit" - Ian Malcolm
"Step back in" - Muldoon
"Bounces it back" - Paleontologist (Unknown name)

Which Nedry line were you thinking? If I don't already have it in there I'll could find a different spot for it. "Ball added" (when you trigger another ball during a given multiball sequence) is a stock line I will be replacing. But it is short in duration so options will be limited. Just a thought.

#537 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I already have all possible ball save stock lines replaced so I'd have to replace one of those and find a new place for the one I swap. I'll consider this but am trying to tackle still un-replaced stock actor lines for the most part. Here are all the current movie lines that play for ball save (I think this is all of them):
"At least you're out of the tree" - Dr. Grant to Timmy
"Hey, we were saving that" - Dr. Grant to Hammond
"I think we're back in business" - Ellie
"That is one big pile of shit" - Ian Malcolm
"Step back in" - Muldoon
Which Nedry line were you thinking? If I don't already have it in there I'll could find a different spot for it. "Ball added" (when you trigger another ball during a given multiball sequence) is a stock line I will be replacing. But it is short in duration so options will be limited. Just a thought.

Tim, I think you misread his post. He wants a right outlane ball save feature lol... not audio...

#538 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Tim, I think you misread his post. He wants a right outlane ball save feature lol... not audio...

My Bad. Probably not possible. Sucks, a save can never be earned during regular Game play at the Nedry outlane....keep up the good work! Can’t wait to see it!!

#539 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

More feedback for common callouts replacements needed! Please let me know your thoughts on these.
1. All the "skill shot" stock lines. I personally am well aware if I make a skill shot regardless of the on screen notification or the stock actor call out. Anyone adverse to me swapping out those?
2. "Amber Pops", "Amber Slings" stock callouts. Do you guys rely on hearing those or would you be ok with me replacing them? I still have a lot of "amber" or specifically Mr. DNA short scene lines that could maybe work here.
3. "xx staff remain in the paddock", "There are xx people trapped in the paddock", etc. (triggered upon certain paddock entries). These are always longer duration than most stock callouts so I have more movie line options for these vs. shorter ones where I just can't fit anything. Do you need the game to tell you from the get go how many rescues you need to finish the paddock (it's also on screen anyway). I hope you don't rely on these, LMK.

My personal opinion is that not everything stock in the game needs to be changed. Some things like smart missile, amber pops, skill shot, etc are maybe better left the way they came. Just my two cents.

#540 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

My personal opinion is that not everything stock in the game needs to be changed. Some things like smart missile, amber pops, skill shot, etc are maybe better left the way they came. Just my two cents.

Appreciate the feedback! After some more work today it looks like skill shot replacements are going to be too much of an undertaking since we're talking 5 different callouts x 5 possible different stock actors saying each so I'm putting that on the back burner.

Smart missile replacements are something I really want to make though. They are so common and annoying to me with viable movie replacements. I've been working on those today as well.

What I don't understand is if hearing amber targets or amber slings are important to anyone. I don't see how they are key to hear at all but again I welcome any opinions.

#541 3 years ago

The Amber callouts should probably stay. These modes are BIG points, and there's no other indication when they start...that i know of?

#542 3 years ago

I agree with leaving all the instructional lines in there. I have a lot of family/novice people that like to play my machines, and they've always enjoyed games like Dialed In, etc. because the call-outs are helpful in that regard. As for everything else, dude you're crushing it. Listening to the Buffalo stream the other night (and we chatted there) and this project is one of the best pinball projects in general ever. It's already so good and the few tweaks you have lined up and still taking feedback/suggestions -- one of a kind Tim. Thank you for your amazing contributions to this hobby.

#543 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

The Amber callouts should probably stay. These modes are BIG points, and there's no other indication when they start...that i know of?

Fair enough! I'll do my best to leave those alone .

#544 3 years ago

I also think that the amber callouts should stay.

I loving all of the new callouts, but one that kinda seems out of place for me is the iconic last line of the movie "After careful consideration, I have decided not to endorse your park". I hear that callout at the very beginning of the game(first paddock I think) and just feels a bit weird as the game has just started. I feel that should be saved for one of the wizard modes or at least a later paddock. Just my 2 cents.

#545 3 years ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

I also think that the amber callouts should stay.
I loving all of the new callouts, but one that kinda seems out of place for me is the iconic last line of the movie "After careful consideration, I have decided not to endorse your park". I hear that callout at the very beginning of the game(first paddock I think) and just feels a bit weird as the game has just started. I feel that should be saved for one of the wizard modes or at least a later paddock. Just my 2 cents.

I plan to swap that out for something else since you're not the only one who's mentioned. I'll let you guys know what I end up doing.

#546 3 years ago

My Pro arrived Monday! So excited. Tim has been great getting me going. Any thoughts on Spinosaurus Paddock? I know it would be hard to grab a Jurassic Park 3 quote, however the “is it a TRex? No, sounds bigger” Line could be good.

#547 3 years ago
Quoted from Powerhouse47:

My Pro arrived Monday! So excited. Tim has been great getting me going. Any thoughts on Spinosaurus Paddock? I know it would be hard to grab a Jurassic Park 3 quote, however the “is it a TRex? No, sounds bigger” Line could be good.

Too funny you mentioned this. Already done! I just implemented 2 different options for the Spinosaurus paddock yesterday and yup that's one of the two I chose from the JP-3 movie. Granted I had to pull them from YouTube but I did mix them as well as I could.

"What was that? It's a tyrannosaurus. I don't think so, it sounds bigger."
"What's a bad idea? [Spinosaurus roar]"

That should conclude all dino paddock entry replacements. These will be included along with much more in my next update.

#548 3 years ago

Didn't want to comment until I had lots of game play. Amazing work Tim. Really elevates the game. Thank you so much. Only suggestions I have is to keep directional stuff (amber, traps, etc) and I feel like the endorsement line is out of place.

Thanks so much for your efforts. Doin great work!

#549 3 years ago

Are you going to implement this as a public download?

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Too funny you mentioned this. Already done! I just implemented 2 different options for the Spinosaurus paddock yesterday and yup that's one of the two I chose from the JP-3 movie. Granted I had to pull them from YouTube but I did mix them as well as I could.
"What was that? It's a tyrannosaurus. I don't think so, it sounds bigger."
"What's a bad idea? [Spinosaurus roar]"
That should conclude all dino paddock entry replacements. These will be included along with much more in my next update.

Great minds Sir. Great minds think alike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 37.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/11?hl=jeffswack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.