Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have room for two games my current game is a Stern Kiss Pro that is not leaving anytime soon. What game would make a good complement to my current game in a home environment and why? Wish to stay modern Stern or JJP for reliability don’t have time or desire for big repairs. Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

metallica and dialed in. maybe acdc if u want a more varied layout from kiss. spiderman is also great.

mjr

#3 4 years ago

Keep the music theme going and get Metallica or AC/DC!

#4 4 years ago

A WOZ will be the perfect complement to your lineup. It’s actually the perfect pinball period !

Ok I’m biased as I own one and love everything about it. In short it’s a beautiful machine with tons of shots, tons of rules, tons of reasons to go back to it. It’s really hard not to fall in love with it.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballRockDude:

I have room for two games my current game is a Stern Kiss Pro that is not leaving anytime soon. What game would make a good complement to my current game in a home environment and why? Wish to stay modern Stern or JJP for reliability don’t have time or desire for big repairs. Thanks!

WoZ for JJP. Deadpool Prem for a Stern. AfMr for CGC.

#6 4 years ago

AEROSMITH as it has better music

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

AEROSMITH as it has better music

Meh. There are some dud songs on Aerosmith, too. I wasn't a KISS fan before having one, but I actually liked most of the songs after a while. I'd take a KISS Prem over and Aerosmith Prem any day of the week.

#8 4 years ago

Play some modern games and choose for yourself

#9 4 years ago

I would say get WOZ but JJP machines tend to need more maintenance than a stern if your not comfortable with repairs i would get a another new stern games. The stern games i would recommend are Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC DC, or Dead pool.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

JJP machines tend to need more maintenance than a stern

Other than some issues with the early WOZ games, I'm not aware of any persistent issues with JJP titles, and I know of games on location that have been relatively problem free.

As far as OP's question, I'd pick Dialed In from the JJP lineup, but if I were not confined to JJP, I'd get an MBR. Even better, dump the Kiss machine and get DI *and* MBR.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Which part of the land of make believe are you from? Other than some issues with the early WOZ games, I'm not aware of any persistent issues with JJP titles, and I know of games on location that have been relatively problem free.
As far as OP's question, I'd pick Dialed In from the JJP lineup, but if I were not confined to JJP, I'd get an MBR. Even better, dump the Kiss machine and get DI *and* MBR.

I don't want to start no arguments i just see from the games we have on location around the Pittsburgh and Ohio i also should have worded it better i am not saying they are having major repairs just some maintenance adjustments and stuff which the OP said he is not really good with. Dialed In seems like JJP most reliable game the one's we have around the area are doing great. But, Hobbit and Pirates always seem to be broke same with WOZ my friend has one and he is always doing some repair to it but on the other hand i know some other people with WOZ that work great and have no problems.

#12 4 years ago

POTC JJP. I have barely touched any of my other games in the last 4months.

#13 4 years ago

In a home environment it is easy to keep the hobbit working well and shooting great. But I swear every time I see one on location it is using old code, poorly maintained and in many cases broken or out of order. I prefer hobbit first, then woz, then DI. I haven’t played pirates or wonka yet so maybe that is the best one. Please play them first before choosing the one you get. It is nice to have a JJP in your collection.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

POTC JJP. I have barely touched any of my other games in the last 4months.

Yes, but let's live in reality land. A> Expensive. B> The LE you would want is sold out.

#16 4 years ago

The art is gross if you're not into horror/zombies, but the game is fantastic. Literally one of the best, but the art makes it not for everyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jjp-game-that-will-complement-my-kiss-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.