8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

I check both Stern and JJP threads as news on these two is the most relevant new news in pinball. I was surprised to see what it said at the top of the Stern pg vs what it said on the top of the JJP pg.It seams to me as if Pinside is taking side that I would hate to think that is true.

Stern pg

Talk about the latest Stern machines and speculate about which license will be next.
    There are 2,794 topics with 142,650 posts in this sub-forum.

JJP pg

A new company, all-star crew, promising no-compromise pinball machines.
    There are 1,126 topics with 79,303 posts in this sub-forum.

#2 8 years ago

I can say without any doubt, Pinside is not taking sides with anyone. We do not endorse, recommend, or push to or away from vendors.

I think you're reading way too much into something.

#3 8 years ago

Trolling.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I can say without any doubt, Pinside is not taking sides with anyone. We do not endorse, recommend, or push to or away from vendors.
    I think you're reading way too much into something.

I had looked at the pg's many time I noticed today and was surprised to see the difference

#5 8 years ago

Threads like this really fall under the "trolling" umbrella. Nothing positive is going to result from this. Unfortunately you worded this post in a way that can only be interpreted as stirring pot.

If you made an observation about something that didn't seem quite right to you about a forum description, you are welcome to post in the moderator feedback forum or in the appropriate public-facing forum.

You could very easily have worded this like "I noticed two descriptions that didn't really seem to match up" or something very benign. But you phrased things in a way that imply Pinside conspiracies.

Sorry, but this thread needs to be locked.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.