IMG_3481 (resized).JPG
IMG_3474 (resized).JPG
IMG_3472 (resized).JPG
IMG_3469 (resized).JPG
IMG_3394 (resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

****New Creation!****
Check post #13
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-james-bond-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball#post-7495578
IMG_3394 (resized).JPGIMG_3394 (resized).JPG

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creations for James Bond. We will change the look of this game by adding many sculptures and interactive creations!
We got this game before few months, and we have already made six creations for it!
Most of our creations are in production, but because we are busy with other projects, we will post them as Pre-Order
we will try to post one creation per 1-3 weeks. We have some creations that are completely ready, but we are testing them right now, like the tank and the backboard and also the tower on the back that's going to be amazing

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand, and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

** FITS ALL VERSIONS OF JAMES BOND **

A Full Replacement for the original Rocket in the game! it's a 2 pieces.

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.

The item shown below is only a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
https://littleshopofgames.com/product.../the-art-of-pinball/

and very soon in ministry of pinball too

I'm working on many more creations to this game and i will post them soon. i recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

We will post more creations for James Bond in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-james-bond/stern-pinball-james-bond-sculpted-rocket-by-the-art-of-pinball/
IMG_3339 (resized).JPGIMG_3339 (resized).JPGIMG_3343 (resized).JPGIMG_3343 (resized).JPGIMG_3346 (resized).JPGIMG_3346 (resized).JPGIMG_3351 (resized).JPGIMG_3351 (resized).JPGIMG_3355 (resized).JPGIMG_3355 (resized).JPGIMG_3366 (resized).JPGIMG_3366 (resized).JPG

#2 1 year ago

Ordered.

#3 1 year ago

definitely an improvement

1 week later
#5 1 year ago

Our next creation is The Action Button.
We will post more photos, and we will open pre-orders next week.
We have another new creation for Bond that we hope to post also next week!

we want to make a giveaway for the action button
if you own any of our creations, post photos here, and the post that will get the most likes by the end of March will get a free action button!

Pinside 4 (resized).jpgPinside 4 (resized).jpg
Pinside 3 (resized).jpgPinside 3 (resized).jpg

#6 12 months ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

if you own any of our creations, post photos here, and the post that will get the most likes by the end of March will get a free action button!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

What movie did you use as an example for that action button ?

#7 12 months ago

I’m a fan …

31952E17-F3AC-4E44-9E4B-7E27B32E36D6 (resized).jpeg31952E17-F3AC-4E44-9E4B-7E27B32E36D6 (resized).jpeg
#8 12 months ago

Beautiful and so inexpensive

#9 12 months ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Is this made out of metal?

#10 12 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Is this made out of metal?

Flexibale resin.

#11 12 months ago
Quoted from MJW:

What movie did you use as an example for that action button ?

It was many references from many movies. We will open pre orders in a few days for the button, and right after it, we have the tank that looks great!
Our tank will be casted from a mold with a flexible resin so not need to worry about getting hits!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12 11 months ago

It was many references from many movies. We will open pre orders in a few days for the button, and right after it, we have the tank that looks great!
Our tank will be casted from a mold with a flexible resin so not need to worry about getting hits!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh I see.

Thanks

#13 11 months ago

Hello guys
Our James Bond Action Button V2 is now available for Pre-Order Estimate to ship April - May
It's already in production, and we will ship them to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball soon!

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand, and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Compared to our other action buttons we made in the past this is a V2
V2 - Is a new Style of Action Buttons. More details and much bigger than older versions

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Special resin cast from a flexible material and dual component paints. No need to worry about damage!
So much detail and meticulous painting. You have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Ministry of pinball will not take Pre-orders from their website. they will take orders when the item is in stock
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html

I have a few more creations for this game that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-james-bond/stern-pinball-james-bond-sculpted-action-button-v2-by-the-art-of-pinball/

production photos on the next post!

IMG_3394 (resized).JPGIMG_3394 (resized).JPGIMG_3469 (resized).JPGIMG_3469 (resized).JPGIMG_3472 (resized).JPGIMG_3472 (resized).JPGIMG_3474 (resized).JPGIMG_3474 (resized).JPG
IMG_3481 (resized).JPGIMG_3481 (resized).JPGIMG_3490 (resized).JPGIMG_3490 (resized).JPG

#14 11 months ago

We are already in production! we will post more photos soon!
20230318142233 (resized).jpg20230318142233 (resized).jpg

#15 11 months ago

I've got quite a few of the Lior mods. Action button sculpts, speaker covers, skull shooter housing, bullet shooter rod. Just so happens I have a brand new inbox James Bond waiting to make its way down to the game room once the snow clears too.

PXL_20230326_201813984 (resized).jpgPXL_20230326_201813984 (resized).jpg

#16 11 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I've got quite a few of the Lior mods. Action button sculpts, speaker covers, skull shooter housing, bullet shooter rod. Just so happens I have a brand new inbox James Bond waiting to make its way down to the game room once the snow clears too.
[quoted image]

Thank you its looks great!

#17 11 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

[quoted image]

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Thanks for the photo. please pm me

2 weeks later
#18 11 months ago

Coming soon
20230420_233147 (resized).jpg20230420_233147 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#19 9 months ago

We are already in production! we will post more photos soon!
[quoted image]

Hi my friends! Any updates when you are going to start sending the action button mod for all of us who did the pre orders?

And another question is if you are going to have a different version for the 60th?

Thanks!

#20 9 months ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

Hi my friends! Any updates when you are going to start sending the action button mod for all of us who did the pre orders?
And another question is if you are going to have a different version for the 60th?
Thanks!

Hello. You will get it on time.
We will ship it tomorrow to lsog so my guess is next week.

And no this version also fits perfect to the 60h version

#21 9 months ago

Hello. You will get it on time.
We will ship it tomorrow to lsog so my guess is next week.
And no this version also fits perfect to the 60h version

Awesome my friend! Quick question the other mods you teased you were developing for James Bond are coming soon? Can’t wait to see your new ideas!

And for the James Bond 60th have you given any thought on potentials mods?

With your beautiful craft it would be a shame not to see one of your awesome creations for that machine.

#22 9 months ago

Awesome my friend! Quick question the other mods you teased you were developing for James Bond are coming soon? Can’t wait to see your new ideas!
And for the James Bond 60th have you given any thought on potentials mods?
With your beautiful craft it would be a shame not to see one of your awesome creations for that machine.

Thank you We will start to post many new creations and some news from the middle of next month. For the 60th edition we are not making anything sorry

#23 9 months ago

Hello guys, as you can see in our social media and pinside, we were barely active and haven’t published many new creations in the last few months. We worked on most new titles and had around 15 products ready to post for Godfather, WOZ, Godzilla, Bond, Foo Fighters, and Twilight Zone. But we decide to hold them for now.

We got many messages asking if all is ok, and the answer was YES we were still giving support and doing production for our creations.
The reason for that was because of good things.

The first one is we are moving to a new location in a different city that we will do all in one place instead of 3 studios that we had before. We were super busy with the move. It takes work to move all the stuff and machines. And we still haven’t finished the move yet, but we hope to finish it by July.

Another reason, and a great reason, is that we start to work with a pinball company. With who? You will know very soon, but we are now doing the whole production of the sculptures, mods and design for this company. We are also working on official mods and toppers for them and some secret designs! Some of you will get or already got a game with my sculpts inside, and its super exciting news!

We haven’t stopped to make mods and production is still running. We will still make new ones after finishing with the move to the new location, and we are also going to do a big project with one of the biggest gaming and arcade companies to make some sculpts and art for their games and also some game room decorations and home decor that we will sculpt and produce with their brands.

We will post some new creations soon after we finish our move. We want to say a BIG thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years! And also for the amazing team at Little Shop Of games for their hard work and all of the support.

Thank you very much, guys.
Lior, The Art Of Pinball

245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#24 8 months ago

Hello guys. We have some production updates about the Rocket.
We found some very interesting issues with the Rocket that Stern made. We tested it repeatedly, and we were not happy with the results (the Rocket is made of two separate parts). Those two parts can be separated by screws on the back
here is how the stern one looks from the inside
347769 (resized).jpg347769 (resized).jpg
also, the wall thickness of the Stern one is super thin.

Our first Rocket was made the same as the Stern one, just a different design from the outside.
When we found that issue, we decide to redesign our Rocket. After long tests, we made great results, and we can guarantee that our new Rocket won't have any issues in the future, so we are giving a three-year warranty. if you have any issues, you will get a new one at no charge!
Our Rocket is the most stable Rocket you can find also over the factory one. The walls are super thick (3 times thicker), and the connection line between the two rocket parts is barely visible, with a brilliant idea to keep them in the same place.

Because of the changes, we are casting it again. We are making new molds, and it will delay the production in two months
I'm sorry for the delay. You will get a stable product that's much better than the factory one and not only by design!

#25 8 months ago

We found some very interesting issues with the Rocket that Stern made. We tested it repeatedly, and we were not happy with the results (the Rocket is made of two separate parts). Those two parts can be separated by screws on the back
[quoted image]
Our first Rocket was made the same as the Stern one, just a different design from the outside.
When we found that issue, we decide to redesign our Rocket. After long tests, we made great results, and we can guarantee that our new Rocket won't have any issues in the future, so we are giving a three-year warranty. if you have any issues, you will get a new one at no charge!
Our Rocket is the most stable Rocket you can find also over the factory one. The walls are super thick (3 times thicker), and the connection line between the two rocket parts is barely visible, with a brilliant idea to keep them in the same place.
Because of the changes, we are casting it again. We are making new molds, and it will delay the production in two months
I'm sorry for the delay. You will get a stable product that's much better than the factory one and not only by design!

Thanks for the update my friend! Looking amazing! Quick question, I don’t know if you have been reading the James Bond thread regarding the problems that the Original default rocket and also the Mezel Mod rocket we’re having about not registering properly some shots because some trouble with the space and contact between the rocket and the space where is placed? Just to give you a heads up, now that you are in a developing stage so yours Can solve that problem, it would be just amazing for everyone and definitely will be a hit among Bond owners! Looking forward to your rocket my friend! I already pre order mine!

#26 8 months ago

Thanks for the update my friend! Looking amazing! Quick question, I don’t know if you have been reading the James Bond thread regarding the problems that the Original default rocket and also the Mezel Mod rocket we’re having about not registering properly some shots because some trouble with the space and contact between the rocket and the space where is placed? Just to give you a heads up, now that you are in a developing stage so yours Can solve that problem, it would be just amazing for everyone and definitely will be a hit among Bond owners! Looking forward to your rocket my friend! I already pre order mine!

Thank you
yes we saw about that issue too but this issue cause because of the design of the mechanic and not because of the design of the sculpt. it will happen also just with the bolt. we was trying to fix that too but its something that the sculpt cannot fix it but to be honest we have LE version from early build and we have no issues with that

#27 8 months ago

Thank you
yes we saw about that issue too but this issue cause because of the design of the mechanic and not because of the design of the sculpt. it will happen also just with the bolt. we was trying to fix that too but its something that the sculpt cannot fix it but to be honest we have LE version from early build and we have no issues with that

Oh I didn't know that! Cool! Thanks for that my friends! Like you, mine haven had any registering issues thank god! Perhaps it is an early build and I didn't know! You don't know how eager I am to see your rocket on my Playfield! You knocked it out of the park with the action button! It's so well made! Congratulations! You made it hard for me to choose between installed in my LE or my 60th! It's even gorgeous in person! So I know for sure that rocket it's going to be badass!

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-03 a la(s) 6.31.16 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-03 a la(s) 6.31.16 p.m. (resized).png
1 month later
#28 7 months ago

COMING SOON!

NOT A 3D RESIN AND NOT 3D PRINTED!

Flexible cast resin material and dual components car paints. Guarantee of no damage with a Warranty.
Any damage? You will get a new one for free also after three years!

super easy to install. no screws on top! magnets and inside bracket ONLY!

Price will be UNDER 200$ with lite eyes and mouth with a translucent color cast resin.

Tank Banner (resized).jpgTank Banner (resized).jpg

#29 7 months ago

COMING SOON!
NOT A 3D RESIN AND NOT 3D PRINTED!
Flexible cast resin material and dual components car paints. Guarantee of no damage with a Warranty.
Any damage? You will get a new one for free also after three years!
super easy to install. no screws on top! magnets and inside bracket ONLY!
Price will be UNDER 200$ with lite eyes and mouth with a translucent color cast resin.
[quoted image]

If there is a list please add me, or will it be sold thru little shop of games?

#30 7 months ago

Any update on this beauty (high stakes mod)?

Coming soon
[quoted image]

#31 7 months ago

ITS A BIRD! ITS A PLANE! ITS A ROCKET DILDO!!!!!!!

1 month later
#32 5 months ago

Little shop of games just refunded my rocket pre order with a note of production cancelled. Bummer.

#33 5 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Little shop of games just refunded my rocket pre order with a note of production cancelled. Bummer.

That's not correct. Not sure why that happened!
They are ready to ship from me to LSOG.
its now back in stock

#34 5 months ago

That's not correct. Not sure why that happened!
They are ready to ship from me to LSOG.
its now back in stock

Thanks, I’ll contact them.

1 month later
#35 3 months ago

THERE ARE MEN IN THE CRATER! THERE ARE MEN IN THE CRATER!

We have a tracking number!

1 week later
#36 3 months ago

[quoted image]

Looking for installation advice. The only hardware that came with my rocket are the screws. Is nut inside the factory rocket reused in yours? Thanks!

#37 3 months ago
Quoted from drttd:

Looking for installation advice. The only hardware that came with my rocket are the screws. Is nut inside the factory rocket reused in yours? Thanks!

I installed mine last week.

There isn't a 'nut' inside the rocket. It's a flat metal X base with a nut welded to it. The X fits in bottom slots inside the rocket that hold it in place.

I found it easiest to remove the whole rocket assembly from the game by removing the connectors and the 4x 1/4" screws.

Then once you have it out just remove all the screws in the rocket and you can simply rotate each half off of the flat X base.

Then rotate the new halves in (make sure your screws face the back of the game) and secure it to the X.

Then just reinstall it in your game with the four screws, reconnect and you're good to go.

20231211_140415 (resized).jpg20231211_140415 (resized).jpg20231211_145834 (resized).jpg20231211_145834 (resized).jpg
#38 3 months ago

any update on the tank mod?

2 months later
#39 12 days ago
Quoted from rickker:

I installed mine last week.
There isn't a 'nut' inside the rocket. It's a flat metal X base with a nut welded to it. The X fits in bottom slots inside the rocket that hold it in place.
I found it easiest to remove the whole rocket assembly from the game by removing the connectors and the 4x 1/4" screws.
Then once you have it out just remove all the screws in the rocket and you can simply rotate each half off of the flat X base.
Then rotate the new halves in (make sure your screws face the back of the game) and secure it to the X.
Then just reinstall it in your game with the four screws, reconnect and you're good to go. [quoted image][quoted image]

thanks for this guide- made installing mine alot easier!

I only wish there was CCCP decals on the new one.

#40 12 days ago

yeah I'm keen on the tank mod too!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 26.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 300.00
Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground
Plastics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-james-bond-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.