IMG_0355 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
bondvillanpanel (resized).jpg
bondswirlpanel (resized).jpg
4EA695F5-46FC-459A-B1DF-35C7EF13EB51 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0333 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0337 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2425 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrsiyufy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Who will be the first to produce an Aston Martin knock off hub shooter rod?
[quoted image]

Ejector seat gear shifter might be more appropriate for a shooter. You could even tie the eject button into the lockdown bar button.

1 week later
#37 1 year ago

Shooter Rod and topper progress

1D7918C8-8D72-458F-B248-682086338C18 (resized).jpeg1D7918C8-8D72-458F-B248-682086338C18 (resized).jpeg
#39 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

Stern 007 James Bond pinball mods all ready!
https://www.wizardmod.com/007-pinball-mods
Pro
[quoted image]
Premium
[quoted image]
LE
[quoted image]

Fantastic! Will your art blades install over the LE art without ruining them if removed?

2 weeks later
#43 1 year ago

First test

50A9AF15-7633-451B-945F-B54A2D8A2245 (resized).jpeg50A9AF15-7633-451B-945F-B54A2D8A2245 (resized).jpegAFF306A3-03FD-4670-A0FD-0DDAC100117B (resized).jpegAFF306A3-03FD-4670-A0FD-0DDAC100117B (resized).jpegB3487ACF-C460-4E22-9754-B24305D21C8D (resized).jpegB3487ACF-C460-4E22-9754-B24305D21C8D (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#60 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Working on a decal to replace the black bumper pad. It's a pic of where the fight scene was actually filmed
[quoted image]

I’m in

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

While development continues on my other mods, I've spent time playing the LE and there's been something bugging me -- that goofy flasher bulb cover sticking out of the back wall:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
It just looks weird and random, and it doesn't match the color of the nearby SPECTRE lights. Seeing this as a low-hanging fruit, I spent some time this evening thinking it over and working this up. Since the art is a sky scene, random Bond objects wouldn't work ... but the back wall is also dominated by the SPECTRE lights, so I decided to go that route. I incorporated their symbol and modeled it to be similar in style to the lights inserts -- a black border around a red background, with the letter/symbol in black but outlined in white. Plus, I already knew my the color would match well -- this filament lights up a little mango-ish, just like the letters.
Here it is, looking much cleaner with its matching design and color!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Just need to put the finishing touches on the print files and it will be available in my shop later in the week.
Edits: several typos/formatting, it's late and I'm tired lol

I’m in for one

#89 1 year ago

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good speaker light kit for the LE?

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'm hoping to have a 100% model already to go the first week in January for the pro .... and as soon as my premium comes I'll start mockup that right away

Please put me down for a premium when available

2 weeks later
#146 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

So much of it is wrong, Spectre logo, 007 logo, the silhouette and gun barrel.
A lotus? That person should have their pin removed from their possession!

The roger Moore era lotus bothered me as well

#148 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Can anyone tell me where the Wi-Fi dongle is connected? My machine keeps telling me I have a low Wi-Fi signal and it took me forever to download the code last night but I have an EERO system and I can watch videos from a block away from my house so there’s no way the signal is poor I’m wondering if there’s a loose connection or I could have a bad dongle.

It’s on the main board in the back box. It occupies one of the two usb ports.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Mezel mods have a rocket mod for this game. It was a 5 minute install and it looks 10x better! Listed on there shop page now. www.mezelmods.com
[quoted image]

Ordered, thanks!

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Someone find me a really toy Jet pack jamesbond I can replace on my pro. Any ideas?

https://www.shapeways.com/product/GY8GU6B68/james-bond-sean-connery-jet-pack-icon

1 week later
#258 1 year ago

Bond on a rod installed

E5DA522F-1E87-4346-B981-EB1B2DE310C0 (resized).jpegE5DA522F-1E87-4346-B981-EB1B2DE310C0 (resized).jpeg
#259 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Bonds DB5 was a 5 speed manual transmission, according to a tonne of articles.
Initially off the line DB5s had an old 4 speed, so maybe a 4 and a 5 was used in the film..

https://www.astonparts.com/db5-parts/transmission/gear-lever-knob-c6954d159714.html

This looks to be the correct one.

#261 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve got a lot of Bond art, books etc here at home and it seems hard to tie down what the db5 interior in Goldfinger was. There was two cars used in Goldfinger a DB4/DB5 prototype.
And a production DB5, the prototype was the one used in all the promotional material and promotion for the movie. Then an interior was built using various parts for the gadget button shots so that likely had parts from all sorts in it which is common place in Hollywood.
I’m going to offer 4 and 5 speed if possible either included and swappable or a choice at the point of order.

Please add me to your list I’ll take which ever version you think looks best.

#298 1 year ago

Please put me down for a prem/LE as well

3 months later
#692 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

With the code drop last night giving us a tonne of DB5 goodness I figured
it’s the perfect time to show a DB5 “Bond Moment” I’ve been working on. Easily my most memorable gadget as a kid.
Excuse the Godzilla it was already sat with the glass off and in bits so it was the sacrificial cabinet.

Put me down for 1 please.

1 month later
#744 9 months ago
3 weeks later
#797 8 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Just installed Andy's (Rocket City Pinball) JETPACK PIN ALIGNMENT CORRECTOR. As has been all of my prior experiences with all of his products, it is very well engineered with a great fit and finish and was very easy to install. And he produces excellent installation videos. Well done!

Installed mine just now. Really nicely done! Install tip if you don’t have a 2x4 a 24” level works perfectly in its place.

#799 8 months ago
Quoted from Requis:

Quick question what’s the 2x4 or level 4? Are you lifting the play field? And if so do you use the side protectors…i usually have a guy do the regular maintenance of my pins…and curios if i need those side protectors…to lift to make these mods…if so is there a pair of universal ones for JJP or stern?
I’ll have to watch those videos want to give this a try when i get my bond…. Thanks for responding!

It’s to lift the back of the playfield. I always recommend protectors for the side art.

3 months later
#867 5 months ago

For anyone that ordered the Art of pinball Rocket I just got a refund and it was market as production cancelled.

#878 5 months ago
Quoted from rickker:

Damn. That sucks.
Haven't seen any refund come through yet but I do see that it has been canceled.

Lior said it’s not cancelled. I just reached out to little shop of games.

#880 5 months ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

So if it’s not canceled, it’s not going to be sold through Little Shop perhaps?

Just heard back from little shop. They made a mistake and told me they will correct it shortly and to re order once it’s fixed on the website.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 23.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball
Interactive
14,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Parker, CO
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Butler, PA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI
$ 300.00
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrsiyufy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-james-bond-007-mod-thread?tu=Mrsiyufy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.