IMG_0355 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
bondvillanpanel (resized).jpg
bondswirlpanel (resized).jpg
4EA695F5-46FC-459A-B1DF-35C7EF13EB51 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0333 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0337 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2425 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_I.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 week later
#121 1 year ago

I'm really happy with the way the Space Coast Pinball dress up kit for 007 turned out. By popular demand we are offering the apron cover up for the ugly seizure warning as either a magnet or a decal. The magnet will obviously only work on the LE and Premium metal apron and the decal will work on the Pro plastic apron as well as the Premium/LEs. These ship overseas for just $2 more using Global First Class mail!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/07611-007-james-bond-dress-up-magnet-art-and-decal-art-

20221229_114823 (resized).jpg20221229_114823 (resized).jpg20221229_120404 (resized).jpg20221229_120404 (resized).jpg
#128 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

That's a good point. The black ones in my kit definitely look better than the silver (especially when game is off), but you're right -- when the game is on it just makes a shadow/silhouette through the plastic.

I've already got clear plastic protectors, so you can leave the fender washers out of my kit!

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Don’t mind me I’m a stickler for details when it comes to Bond.
But the gun barrel silhouette you’re using is incorrect for the era. You’re using one that came out around Brosnan era I think with Connerys classic air pistol in hand.
Connery was down on one knee with his hand out wide!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Its also the wrong 007 gun Logo and I don't think that MI6 logo was used in any Bond movies in the Connery era? Also, I saw someone installed a Lotus submarine car in their Bond. That car was in Spy Who Love Me with Roger Moore. That mod needs to go in the 60th...

FY6Lu5qX0AADXas (resized).jpgFY6Lu5qX0AADXas (resized).jpg
#144 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for pointing that out. The gun logo can be customized to your preference. Didn't realize there was such subtle differences with the 007 logos.

Stern actually uses the wrong 007 logo in their video content in at least one place

4 weeks later
#431 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Stern really looked at cutting costs with this plastic. No image whatsoever? Any suggestions on what may look good here?
[quoted image]

20230206_133158 (resized).jpg20230206_133158 (resized).jpg
#438 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Nice! Is that one of the action figure PPK's I mentioned above, or did you print that one, John?

I printed it. It was a model on thingiverse, so not something I would sell. It does look perfect there. Looks better in person. Has a lot of detail, so when scaled down really small it looks very realistic.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:368382/files

1 week later
#499 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Come on man .....your tell me, your not sitting around watching 50 year old movies for research lol, appreciate the kind words as always
[quoted image]

There is a new rocket company called Rocket Lab that has also been watching old movies apparently!!
https://www.rocketlabusa.com/launch/neutron/

neutron-space (resized).jpgneutron-space (resized).jpg
#537 1 year ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

Wow watching the score screen while LIVE AND LET DIE it’s playing it’s just bad ass! Awesome!

I guess to each their own, but for me the main draw to this theme is that it is ONLY Sean Connery era. I plan to keep my game pure haha. I do understand people not agreeing with my taste. For example, if I ever owned an Iron Maiden, I would swap out every second of music to different bands. I heard there was a Bee Gees version and even that would be awesome compared to the factory sound on Iron Maiden.

Hopefully future software updates will have a LOT more music and Connery call outs.

#546 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Live and Let Die is already in the code, just apparently not being used yet.

Interesting. Definitely by far my favorite Bond movie song, just the wrong era. Something tells me it might disappear from the code at some point. Would be nice if it doesn't and we can call it up in DJ mode at least. Maybe it is in the 60th version, so they have the rights?

4 months later
#786 9 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I installed 2 of Rocket City Pinball's mods today, the "007" Flasher mod and the "Spectre Ramp" Lamp Flasher mod. Both were fairly simple to install (Andy provides great YouTube video 'how to' guides) and they really add to the game's cosmetics. I chose the 'blue diamond' color for the 007 mod and yellow for the Spectre ramp mod and I think both colors worked out great. One comment though on installing the Spectre ramp mod. I found it much easier to remove the adjacent habit trail first before attempting to remove and reinstall the Spectre ramp. Fitting the ramp back into the habit trail was quite cumbersome but much easier vice-versa, i.e. reinstalling the habit trail back into the Spectre ramp. And, much less risk of scratching the playfield and/or the plastics during the process.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where does that lock bar mod come from? That thing is nice!

#807 9 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Just installed Andy's (Rocket City Pinball) JETPACK PIN ALIGNMENT CORRECTOR. As has been all of my prior experiences with all of his products, it is very well engineered with a great fit and finish and was very easy to install. And he produces excellent installation videos. Well done!

Yeah even if you aren't into mods, the jetpack alignment corrector is still something that you should buy to prevent damage and filings on the playfield. It's more of a fix than a mod. Luckily Andy lives near by so I even got free installation on mine!!

I love all the other mods too, especially the flasher covers and the new multiplier lighting mod in blue!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 23.95
$ 12.95
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,200 (OBO)
$ 14.95
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

5,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Methuen, MA
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_I.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-james-bond-007-mod-thread?tu=John_I and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.