IMG_0355 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
bondvillanpanel (resized).jpg
bondswirlpanel (resized).jpg
4EA695F5-46FC-459A-B1DF-35C7EF13EB51 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0333 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0337 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2425 (resized).png

There are 953 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 20.
#351 1 year ago

Hi! Any recommendations for pinball under cabinet lighting? That interacts with gameplay? Specially for James Bond!

#352 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

No offense to the guys selling Dragon tanks for $100-175

None taken -- to be clear, my reply here is not intended as a defensive response, it's a good conversation to have. I can't speak for the other modders but I've always struggled in deciding on fair prices that are both a) reasonable for customers but also b) still worth the time my family puts into each mod. I've had discussions with other pinsiders and modders about the difficulty in finding that sweet spot, and thankfully they've talked me out of my tendency to undervalue my time.

In this particular case, I compared the amount of work with my own Red Barchetta mod, and also compared it the pricing of another version of the dragon tank mod. Rather than undercut a competitor (I'd prefer we modders successfully & peacefully coexist), I used their price as a baseline and bumped it up since mine offers more 'features' (e.g., scenery mount, different lighting config). Laws of supply and demand will determine if our prices are reasonable. Which brings us neatly along to your other points:

Quoted from wamonkey:

their stuff has nice connectors and all

Quoted from wamonkey:

I did not hook up the yellow eye lights like others did but that seems like a much more complex part to solder in

Your points here are exactly why prices are higher for pre-made mods. Adding the eye lights is a fair amount of extra work. Building the connectors/splitters is a fair amount of extra work. Adding the scenery to the mount is a fair amount of extra work. Stocking parts & materials, making installation guides and shop listings, all these take time. All the modder's effort results in the customer having only a simple 6-minute plug-and-play installation that looks clean and professional.

Again, to be clear, this isn't to be read in a defensive tone. I fully recognize mod prices have certainly been creeping up over time but I like to think that's a testament to the time and effort we all put in, and the resultant quality of the finished products. Thanks for the opportunity to discuss and for the continued support from the community!

Screenshot_20230122_205434_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230122_205434_Gallery (resized).jpg
#353 1 year ago

Does the tank light up like that in the movie?

#354 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yeah the eyes are like the headlights or spotlights and the mouth is a massive flame thrower. Mouth doesn’t light up though. Lights simulate flames.

#355 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No except for the eyes, it has a flamethrower attached to it SkyKing2301 mentioned previously he couldn’t find a flamethrower small enough

E3AC582F-400E-494B-9C13-CCDC67B75502 (resized).jpegE3AC582F-400E-494B-9C13-CCDC67B75502 (resized).jpeg

#356 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

None taken -- to be clear, my reply here is not intended as a defensive response, it's a good conversation to have. I can't speak for the other modders but I've always struggled in deciding on fair prices that are both a) reasonable for customers but also b) still worth the time my family puts into each mod. I've had discussions with other pinsiders and modders about the difficulty in finding that sweet spot, and thankfully they've talked me out of my tendency to undervalue my time.
In this particular case, I compared the amount of work with my own Red Barchetta mod, and also compared it the pricing of another version of the dragon tank mod. Rather than undercut a competitor (I'd prefer we modders successfully & peacefully coexist), I used their price as a baseline and bumped it up since mine offers more 'features' (e.g., scenery mount, different lighting config). Laws of supply and demand will determine if our prices are reasonable. Which brings us neatly along to your other points:

Your points here are exactly why prices are higher for pre-made mods. Adding the eye lights is a fair amount of extra work. Building the connectors/splitters is a fair amount of extra work. Adding the scenery to the mount is a fair amount of extra work. Stocking parts & materials, making installation guides and shop listings, all these take time. All the modder's effort results in the customer having only a simple 6-minute plug-and-play installation that looks clean and professional.
Again, to be clear, this isn't to be read in a defensive tone. I fully recognize mod prices have certainly been creeping up over time but I like to think that's a testament to the time and effort we all put in, and the resultant quality of the finished products. Thanks for the opportunity to discuss and for the continued support from the community!
[quoted image]

I’ll chime in here just to note that the price of a mod reflects a hell of lot more than the underlying cost of the figure, in this case the $20 dragon tank. I won’t go into details, but the list of costs, including time is pretty long and may not always be obvious. Not to mention the significant tax hit an LLC incurs. As with anything, if you can DIY, you’ll save a lot of money, but some can’t or don’t want to so they turn to people like us to help. Try calling a plumber to fix a pipe, $10 in parts, $300 service charge.

#357 1 year ago

Anyone have a good mod that takes up space in the back left corner on the pro? I own a pro and have played the LE about 50 times. In my opinion, there's not much difference in that back left corner as fare as gameplay is concerned. However, the lock ramp does make it look much nicer. It looks so barren on the pro.

#358 1 year ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Anyone have a good mod that takes up space in the back left corner on the pro? I own a pro and have played the LE about 50 times. In my opinion, there's not much difference in that back left corner as fare as gameplay is concerned. However, the lock ramp does make it look much nicer. It looks so barren on the pro.

I mentioned this a few posts back, bond doesn’t have a lot of empty space and the spaces it does have aren’t particularly big, doesn’t leave much room for modding.

#359 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I mentioned this a few posts back, bond doesn’t have a lot of empty space and the spaces it does have aren’t particularly big, doesn’t leave much room for modding.

Probably a true statement. Just a few mods on this playfield makes this machine look more like the claw machine at the local Chuck E Cheese.

#360 1 year ago

Hi! I mentioned this on the Owners forum but I believe it belongs here. I want to give a shout out to Lermods for these awesome Mods that I use to upgrade my LE and they look SO AWESOME! The Nellie on the playfield gives another vibe to the entire experience and feels cohesive with the rest of the toys on the machine! Every time the shaker does his thing, the Nellie moves like is interacting with the game and with the lights looks amazing.
Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.31 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.31 p.m. (resized).png
Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.36 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.36 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.59 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.59 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.19.09 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.19.09 p.m. (resized).png

The Diver ice blue lights finally make the entire undersea toy come to life in a whole different way! Looks and feels better! Congrats once again Lermods

Captura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.43 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 5.36.43 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.53 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-01-31 a la(s) 6.18.53 p.m. (resized).png

#361 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

[quoted image]

OH - yours are da bomb and the connectors you did are top notch. Certainly a higher level then what I did like all your mods - they are all great.

I think for someone who cannot do any soldering or is not comfortable doing it yours is the gold standard. I was not trying to shade yours at all - honestly the way you did the plugs and links, with the mount, again is excellent.

Some people just want the mod they just have to plug in - you fit that need. You deserve props for what you did...mine I just shared because PinMonk helped me and gave him praise as well.

I think for someone who wants the eyes done and just plug and play yours or LERmods are the way to go.

No hate from me - actually priase. People like you are what make the hobby great, you add tot he games and make it fun! You took the risk buying the parts and it is your time to make the mod (all the mods you do) you deserve to be compensated for your time and creativity!

#362 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I’ll chime in here just to note that the price of a mod reflects a hell of lot more than the underlying cost of the figure, in this case the $20 dragon tank. I won’t go into details, but the list of costs, including time is pretty long and may not always be obvious. Not to mention the significant tax hit an LLC incurs. As with anything, if you can DIY, you’ll save a lot of money, but some can’t or don’t want to so they turn to people like us to help. Try calling a plumber to fix a pipe, $10 in parts, $300 service charge.

Also agree - I mentioned you as well. Your stuff is great and not all people should do mods. I saw elsewhere where Diddy was talking about his mods too and he its about the right mount fit etc. Hey I have bought your stuff....

You do great work - no shade at all. Your stuff is awesome and will make Bond a better pin! Thanks for what you do...

BTW - I wish with the models you can buy from Aliexpress and your lighting mod that someone would make a kit to make the pro look like the premium...

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255800005979451.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US

#363 1 year ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

Hi! I mentioned this on the Owners forum but I believe it belongs here. I want to give a shout out to Lermods for these awesome Mods that I use to upgrade my LE and they look SO AWESOME! The Nellie on the playfield gives another vibe to the entire experience and feels cohesive with the rest of the toys on the machine! Every time the shaker does his thing, the Nellie moves like is interacting with the game and with the lights looks amazing.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
The Diver ice blue lights finally make the entire undersea toy come to life in a whole different way! Looks and feels better! Congrats once again Lermods
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks to some feedback, we are adjusting the mount on our diver mod so the leds are not visible. It's more o an issue for the LW/Premium since the window is clear, but it's also a good solution for the pro. All orders placed within the last day will receive the new brackets.

PXL_20230201_173824825 (resized).jpgPXL_20230201_173824825 (resized).jpgPXL_20230201_174013749 (resized).jpgPXL_20230201_174013749 (resized).jpg

#364 1 year ago

Might put some gold bars in. Not sure.

70BA36E5-6197-4A64-9E16-6E4CCF52E72F (resized).jpeg70BA36E5-6197-4A64-9E16-6E4CCF52E72F (resized).jpegCB32A19F-CA88-4F19-A9D8-32EC79869D54 (resized).jpegCB32A19F-CA88-4F19-A9D8-32EC79869D54 (resized).jpeg
#365 1 year ago
Quoted from Worth80:

Clever idea. Like the concepto but perhaps in another spot on the machine? What other places did you find to put it?

#366 1 year ago

Printing a 50% scale Walther PPK to put on that clear plastic at the top of the double ramp. I think it should be "just right" to be there but not block up the view.

#367 1 year ago
Quoted from Worth80:

Perhaps here?

0EC2E70B-D895-4A90-A24F-8C1B34363214 (resized).jpeg0EC2E70B-D895-4A90-A24F-8C1B34363214 (resized).jpeg
#368 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Quoted from J85M:

No except for the eyes, it has a flamethrower attached to it SkyKing2301 mentioned previously he couldn’t find a flamethrower small enough

lol yeah sorry on the flamethrowers, had to take a little artistic license here and make the mouth light up instead. Although, between the lights in the mouth and the flashing light under the plastic (and how the light dances off the scenery), it's a great illusion of flames being thrown!

Speaking of accuracy, yes the eyes do light up in the movie, but if you look closely you'll note it's NOT out of the square windows -- those are for the drivers/operators. There are bright bulbs alongside those windows, and Bond suggests trying to shoot them out (and does hit one successfully before they're captured). I definitely made it a point (as did Lermods) to leave the windows alone (resisting the temptation to just light them from there) to ensure better accuracy.

Quoted from Lermods:

I’ll chime in here just to note that the price of a mod reflects a hell of lot more than the underlying cost of the figure, in this case the $20 dragon tank. I won’t go into details, but the list of costs, including time is pretty long and may not always be obvious.

This guy mods.

Quoted from wamonkey:

OH - yours are da bomb and the connectors you did are top notch. Certainly a higher level then what I did like all your mods - they are all great.
I think for someone who cannot do any soldering or is not comfortable doing it yours is the gold standard. I was not trying to shade yours at all - honestly the way you did the plugs and links, with the mount, again is excellent.
Some people just want the mod they just have to plug in - you fit that need. You deserve props for what you did...mine I just shared because PinMonk helped me and gave him praise as well.
I think for someone who wants the eyes done and just plug and play yours or LERmods are the way to go.
No hate from me - actually priase. People like you are what make the hobby great, you add tot he games and make it fun! You took the risk buying the parts and it is your time to make the mod (all the mods you do) you deserve to be compensated for your time and creativity!

Thanks for all this, and like I mentioned in the post, no offense was taken. You merely opened a door that was worth going through for clarification and further discussion. It's good for the community at large for their understanding, and good for the morale of the modders. Cheers from Rocket City Pinball to Lermods, Diddy, Pinmonk, Space Coast, and all you other modders hanging out here!

#369 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Been working on this piece for a little bit, I figured that Spectre need a base of operations, and the giant void in the area bothered me. So why not a Spectre Mansion for the Villains and henchmen shots.
This building is modeled after the famous Stoke Park in U.K. , and can be seen in the movie Gold Finger when Bond plays golf there against Gold Finger and Odd Job.
We still have some fine tuning to do but figured we're close enough that we can share.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beats the stadium crowd Stern used before.

SmartSelect_20230202-000008_Chrome (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20230202-000008_Chrome (resized).jpg
#370 1 year ago

Added them in. Glued them together onto a clear plastic base. Just rests on top of the existing plastic with rubber clips onto the back edge. Can just remove when I get sick of them. Not bad.

10EBFBF4-0B7A-4138-8ED7-95548C499FB8 (resized).jpeg10EBFBF4-0B7A-4138-8ED7-95548C499FB8 (resized).jpeg2B9B67AE-5A31-404F-AA29-A1DE0627B9D7 (resized).jpeg2B9B67AE-5A31-404F-AA29-A1DE0627B9D7 (resized).jpeg4BEB1A9A-0FF6-424D-8BE1-B7F677C70700 (resized).jpeg4BEB1A9A-0FF6-424D-8BE1-B7F677C70700 (resized).jpeg
#371 1 year ago
Quoted from Worth80:

Added them in. Glued them together onto a clear plastic base. Just rests on top of the existing plastic with rubber clips onto the back edge. Can just remove when I get sick of them. Not bad. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those look great, where did you get those?

#372 1 year ago

They do look cool. I just want one or two to drill a hole in the bottom of and put on top of that diverter mech behind the tank!

#374 1 year ago

Installed my diamonds satellite, light in the middle will be attached to the gantry

258E0B51-0643-4C2F-88F5-0CE6AE109A1A (resized).jpeg258E0B51-0643-4C2F-88F5-0CE6AE109A1A (resized).jpeg
#375 1 year ago

Here’s a shooter rod I came up with.

5142A016-2F03-4094-8A9A-6F31F0723EB8 (resized).jpeg5142A016-2F03-4094-8A9A-6F31F0723EB8 (resized).jpeg6961E3A0-0A43-4C77-85B6-5F532ED1C897 (resized).jpeg6961E3A0-0A43-4C77-85B6-5F532ED1C897 (resized).jpeg
#376 1 year ago

I have been creating these signs for a while and I decided to make a Specter logo lit sign. Maybe I’ll try to incorporate this into a topper. One image is a rendering and the other is the actual lit image

245105A4-735A-41F9-8C9A-24CCAE7D2BB6 (resized).jpeg245105A4-735A-41F9-8C9A-24CCAE7D2BB6 (resized).jpegDA4EC16D-E4D7-4BF1-977E-E6DAAA6D21CB (resized).jpegDA4EC16D-E4D7-4BF1-977E-E6DAAA6D21CB (resized).jpeg
#377 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyboybuster:

Installed my diamonds satellite, light in the middle will be attached to the gantry
[quoted image]

That looks great my friend! Are going to sell that mod eventually?

#378 1 year ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

That looks great my friend! Are going to sell that mod eventually?

Thanks!
Hadn’t planned on it. It’s made of aluminum and took quite a long time to make. I could probably cast it with resin, but it probably wouldn’t be anywhere near as shiny.

#379 1 year ago

Finished up the all Connery translite, for those interested. PM if you would like to get on the waitlist and should have them ready for shipping in the next two weeks. Will post pictures of the actual translite installed once I receive the first copy from the printer. Thanks.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#380 1 year ago

I printed a 65% scale Walther PPK to put on the big clear plastic above the Henchman/Villain ramp. Should fit nicely in that space without blocking up much view of anything.

Will share a photo with it installed once I get a chance to get in there with some double-sided tape.
IMG_1635 (resized).jpgIMG_1635 (resized).jpg

#381 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I printed a 65% scale Walther PPK to put on the big clear plastic above the Henchman/Villain ramp. Should fit nicely in that space without blocking up much view of anything.
Will share a photo with it installed once I get a chance to get in there with some double-sided tape.
[quoted image]

Looks great. That will be fun shipping if you decide to sell some

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Looks great. That will be fun shipping if you decide to sell some

Yes, big orange THIS IS A TOY note in the box.

#383 1 year ago

Looks pretty cool and not in the way. Glows nicely with a little backlight from the red beacon when it’s on. Not sure it’s a keeper project but we’ll see.

197E4156-95E9-4AA0-9A5B-18152217391F (resized).jpeg197E4156-95E9-4AA0-9A5B-18152217391F (resized).jpeg4F892FBB-79A9-4BE8-8BC7-99434D64AEAA (resized).jpeg4F892FBB-79A9-4BE8-8BC7-99434D64AEAA (resized).jpeg62C47158-FC14-41CC-867A-2771DFE2CEE1 (resized).jpeg62C47158-FC14-41CC-867A-2771DFE2CEE1 (resized).jpegBFAA8258-0EE5-496E-9E74-6186CB42E418 (resized).jpegBFAA8258-0EE5-496E-9E74-6186CB42E418 (resized).jpeg
#384 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Looks pretty cool and not in the way. Glows nicely with a little backlight from the red beacon when it’s on. Not sure it’s a keeper project but we’ll see. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Might look better standing up?

#385 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Might look better standing up?

Yeah, I might have to make up a little prop/stand for it to sit on so it’s at least angled up a bit? It printed quite nice, I was surprised. I printed it with a flat on the bottom so it should be easy to tweak its position with a separate piece. I tried it at 50% scale but it was a bit small.

#386 1 year ago

Need a mini martini next the the PPK

#387 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Need a mini martini next the the PPK

Mini Baccarat shoe/cards too.

#388 1 year ago

I’ve had the screw for this post back out on me twice in the three weeks I’ve had the machine. So I did as any amateur machinist would do, over engineered the problem and made a bracket for it. I know that post takes a beating and has no support. Seems it was bound to happen.

01609B7B-8074-469D-B44F-B2FA6EDBC795 (resized).jpeg01609B7B-8074-469D-B44F-B2FA6EDBC795 (resized).jpegB4AB8AE9-24C9-4580-AA40-E18D96A84BE0 (resized).jpegB4AB8AE9-24C9-4580-AA40-E18D96A84BE0 (resized).jpegB4F0E35A-E8A7-4018-B7B8-1B6A53921D2C (resized).jpegB4F0E35A-E8A7-4018-B7B8-1B6A53921D2C (resized).jpeg
#389 1 year ago

That's a great idea @Flyboybuster!

I went through my Pro the other day checking for loose stuff and found that post very loose... I'll have to brace mine as well.

#390 1 year ago

I’ve had the screw for this post back out on me twice in the three weeks I’ve had the machine. So I did as any amateur machinist would do, over engineered the problem and made a bracket for it. I know that post takes a beating and has no support. Seems it was bound to happen.

I think a plastic printed part would work there too. Do you happen to have the dimensions of the part you made? We can dub it the bond flyboybuster fix

#391 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

I think a plastic printed part would work there too. Do you happen to have the dimensions of the part you made? We can dub it the bond flyboybuster fix

Hahahahaha!
I’m a pilot and unfortunately on the road for 5 days. All I did was make a template of the three holes and then a general shape for the bracket. Went to the garage and cut up a scrap piece of sheet metal and drilled some holes.

#392 1 year ago
Quoted from stewdogg:

That's a great idea Flyboybuster!
I went through my Pro the other day checking for loose stuff and found that post very loose... I'll have to brace mine as well.

It’s apparently pretty common from what I’m gathering. I asked on a Facebook forum and there were two others with the same issue. That post has zero support and takes pretty strong hits being so close to the flipper

#393 1 year ago

That was veryyyy clever my friend! And you are totally right, that one is completely loose. If by any chance you get to make more and you are willing to sell them, sign me in

#394 1 year ago

This should be a key post. Really handy for owners and future owners.

#395 1 year ago

a Walther PPK as a shooter would be fantastic

#396 1 year ago
Quoted from Spider:

a Walther PPK as a shooter would be fantastic

Would have been perfect on this game.

#397 1 year ago

That’s what the gun on goldeneye is supposed to be, I’ll maybe do a resculpt when I finish my NOS restore of it.

#398 1 year ago

Finally got the game to where I want it. Shooter knob turned out but I still need to add the netting on top of the Vulcan. A2F16CB0-0240-4FE1-A838-2D299E03244A (resized).jpegA2F16CB0-0240-4FE1-A838-2D299E03244A (resized).jpeg9621339E-81B5-46A7-8BC1-0D0FEDF56967 (resized).jpeg9621339E-81B5-46A7-8BC1-0D0FEDF56967 (resized).jpegDE6F93A8-E417-48B1-899B-FA24AE68A014 (resized).jpegDE6F93A8-E417-48B1-899B-FA24AE68A014 (resized).jpeg520A0C46-D861-462A-9C2C-A6F746D1FA80 (resized).jpeg520A0C46-D861-462A-9C2C-A6F746D1FA80 (resized).jpeg6277222D-B3D3-403D-9E94-879EF4454214 (resized).jpeg6277222D-B3D3-403D-9E94-879EF4454214 (resized).jpeg379EB38A-46C6-468E-8AA3-AEF879510F6B (resized).jpeg379EB38A-46C6-468E-8AA3-AEF879510F6B (resized).jpeg30352832-6C6D-4BB9-A953-CBA18B3D44ED (resized).jpeg30352832-6C6D-4BB9-A953-CBA18B3D44ED (resized).jpeg

#399 1 year ago
Quoted from Dewback9:

Finally got the game to where I want it. Shooter knob turned out but I still need to add the netting on top of the Vulcan. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can I ask how you got the gyrocopter to stay in place there? Thanks.

#400 1 year ago

Space buggy and translucent rubbers added. Thoughts on the Mustang placement? Thanks.

4A376BE0-1C15-45D3-9E34-636F39C1E800 (resized).png4A376BE0-1C15-45D3-9E34-636F39C1E800 (resized).pngF4218517-917A-40CA-BED2-14046819B0F4 (resized).pngF4218517-917A-40CA-BED2-14046819B0F4 (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Lockport, IL
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin
Toppers
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
There are 953 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-james-bond-007-mod-thread/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.