IMG_0355 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
bondvillanpanel (resized).jpg
bondswirlpanel (resized).jpg
4EA695F5-46FC-459A-B1DF-35C7EF13EB51 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0333 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0337 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2425 (resized).png
There are 953 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 20.
#701 11 months ago

I'm not talented in the way of image manipulation, but if anyone can make a M's office wall with tufted red door decal for the jetpack ramp I'm a buyer. For some reason that red padded door was something I always looked for in the Bond films.

moffice_q (resized).jpgmoffice_q (resized).jpg
#702 11 months ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

I'm not talented in the way of image manipulation, but if anyone can make a M's office wall with tufted red door decal for the jetpack ramp I'm a buyer. For some reason that red padded door was something I always looked for in the Bond films.
[quoted image]

That’s a brilliant idea!

Also, I haven’t seen a jetpack for the pro mod yet. I’m surprised.

#703 11 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

That’s a brilliant idea!
Also, I haven’t seen a jetpack for the pro mod yet. I’m surprised.

It’s coming, I’m just busy with other mods and my priority is upgrading the scuba because the factory figures look like something my kid made in school. These are larger than the factory figures

Scuba is done, just working on the mounting and replacement plastics to offer up some choice. Trying to get a teal acrylic to match the playfield better and it needs to be mirrored like the factory plastic otherwise the bare wood is visible but I am going to try a decal and see what’s best, options are always nice, plus if your upgrading the figure I know personally I want to see them all the time but others may not.

32CA5536-1854-43E5-B0FB-D77EA185CFB0 (resized).jpeg32CA5536-1854-43E5-B0FB-D77EA185CFB0 (resized).jpeg3FAE1BAF-7F2E-4B91-A314-590C62B6F9E2 (resized).jpeg3FAE1BAF-7F2E-4B91-A314-590C62B6F9E2 (resized).jpegFB1F98C1-0EAC-4A10-9C63-9A5702FB1E51 (resized).jpegFB1F98C1-0EAC-4A10-9C63-9A5702FB1E51 (resized).jpeg

Proto shown the newest paint job is far better; more metallics and will offer a clean Bond or dirt wash like on the prototype here. Jazzbouche is helping with the fitment and knowing Pauls attention to detail things will be spot on once finalised.

#704 11 months ago

Can one of you mod makes please make a bond girl loop plastic that covers the loop to keep the ball down and registering on the switch. The same as the one made for the Rush inner loop. Here is my hacked temp solution using a spare sling plastic.

70568564946__6EE67668-5232-4574-B8B2-2DF25E662311.jpeg70568564946__6EE67668-5232-4574-B8B2-2DF25E662311.jpeg
#705 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

It’s coming, I’m just busy with other mods and my priority is upgrading the scuba because the factory figures look like something my kid made in school. These are larger than the factory figures
Scuba is done, just working on the mounting and replacement plastics to offer up some choice. Trying to get a teal acrylic to match the playfield better and it needs to be mirrored like the factory plastic otherwise the bare wood is visible but I am going to try a decal and see what’s best, options are always nice, plus if your upgrading the figure I know personally I want to see them all the time but others may not.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Proto shown the newest paint job is far better; more metallics and will offer a clean Bond or dirt wash like on the prototype here. Jazzbouche is helping with the fitment and knowing Pauls attention to detail things will be spot on once finalised.

That looks fantastic @J85M! Super accurate on the details!

#706 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks amazing. Will this be for the pro too?

#707 11 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Can one of you mod makes please make a bond girl loop plastic that covers the loop to keep the ball down and registering on the switch. The same as the one made for the Rush inner loop. Here is my hacked temp solution using a spare sling plastic.[quoted image]

Weird, mine stays down. Is there something on the playfield making it jump?

#708 11 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Looks amazing. Will this be for the pro too?

Yep all models, gives pro owners the prem/le feature and gives the prem/le guys the option to upgrade to a higher definition sculpt.

I will supply an upgraded version of the Prem/LE mount and thanks to feedback from Jazzbouche the mount will be black so it’s hidden from sight.

Just trying to perfect the plastics now and just need the time to paint a bunch up, each one takes me about 10 hours so once I have hellhouse signs out, Bond shooters out I’ll be focusing on these.

#709 11 months ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

[quoted image]

I agree but the triangle ramp shape win't do it justice. Maybe a spinner? Has anyone ever made a gate that swung open like a door? I can see that in games like halloween or scooby? Maybe it wouldn't work but sure would be cool to have a salloon door to bust through sometimes.

#710 11 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I agree but the triangle ramp shape win't do it justice. Maybe a spinner? Has anyone ever made a gate that swung open like a door? I can see that in games like halloween or scooby? Maybe it wouldn't work but sure would be cool to have a salloon door to bust through sometimes.

A clear plastic will be the best bet here anything else could cause potential hang ups.

Something just needs to be in place to keep the ball down so it can roll over the switch without riding the guide and skipping over the switch.

#711 11 months ago

These are laser cut metal and powder-coated. If you buy through Mezelmods, you have the option to buy the RGB illumination kit. If you buy through my Pinside shop, there is no illuminaton kit option.

https://mezelmods.com/products/007-pinball-silhouette-topper?_pos=1&_sid=d16288f84&_ss=r&variant=44131520086313

James Bond Topper 2 (resized).pngJames Bond Topper 2 (resized).pngJames Bond Topper Close Up (resized).jpgJames Bond Topper Close Up (resized).jpgJames Bond Topper (resized).pngJames Bond Topper (resized).png
#712 11 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Weird, mine stays down. Is there something on the playfield making it jump?

No, its simply the speed of the ball carrying it upwards on the ball guide. I keep my machines waxed and super clean - they play fast fast fast. I actually have a premium and LE at the moment, both of which miss registering that shot on good clean hits. With that fix, it registers 100% though.

#713 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

this is a awesome looking mod, well done Jon

#714 11 months ago

diver mod r (resized).jpgdiver mod r (resized).jpg

#715 11 months ago

Anyone changed their flipper rubbers into other colors? My black is a little boring, just wondering what color might be best, please post pics if you can, thanks!

#716 11 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Anyone changed their flipper rubbers into other colors? My black is a little boring, just wondering what color might be best, please post pics if you can, thanks!

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

For my 60TH I did Baby blue and loved how it turned out. Blends better with the bluish theme going on. For the LE I maintained the black so far. I haven't found a color which I feel looks better. But I have golden precision flippers, so it makes the black less boring I guess. Like you I'm waiting for ideas.

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-29 a la(s) 4.35.31 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-29 a la(s) 4.35.31 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-29 a la(s) 4.41.15 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-29 a la(s) 4.41.15 p.m. (resized).png
#717 11 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Red flippers and red slingshots.
https://www.pinballlife.com/1-12-standard-size-translucent-high-gloss-super-bands-flipper-rubber-17016.html
https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-2-12-silicone-rubber-ring.html

red flippers (resized).jpegred flippers (resized).jpeg
#718 11 months ago

Some precision flipper options for ya:

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

PXL_20221229_040237278 (resized).jpgPXL_20221229_040237278 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032350596 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032350596 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032437732 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032437732 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032522612 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032522612 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032759501 (resized).jpgPXL_20230307_032759501 (resized).jpg
#719 11 months ago

I like the yellow look for the pro

IMG_1488 (resized).jpegIMG_1488 (resized).jpegIMG_1495 (resized).jpegIMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
#720 11 months ago

Finally finished up a shooter for the thunder ball theme. 0B80280C-8BCE-470C-80B0-682D1688F4C8 (resized).jpeg0B80280C-8BCE-470C-80B0-682D1688F4C8 (resized).jpeg

117C9A38-6E81-420C-A78A-91D1E1D20728 (resized).jpeg117C9A38-6E81-420C-A78A-91D1E1D20728 (resized).jpeg1D90D733-C1AD-41FB-ADB5-CCF4E75A5982 (resized).jpeg1D90D733-C1AD-41FB-ADB5-CCF4E75A5982 (resized).jpegF55B6123-4E5A-4A9C-96C9-D484B3412D77 (resized).jpegF55B6123-4E5A-4A9C-96C9-D484B3412D77 (resized).jpegFBD3A3D8-A432-40BF-BB86-B826BFAD9E06 (resized).jpegFBD3A3D8-A432-40BF-BB86-B826BFAD9E06 (resized).jpeg
#721 11 months ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Finally finished up a shooter for the thunder ball theme. [quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

It appears to be just the right size for the glass to clear it.

#722 11 months ago
Quoted from Had:

Looks great!
It appears to be just the right size for the glass to clear it.

Thanks. Lots of measuring to make it happen.

#723 11 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Some precision flipper options for ya:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dying to get a gold set of these on my bond!! Been keeping an eye on the shop to grab them when they're back in stock!

#724 11 months ago

I went with orange...

IMG_0816 (resized).jpgIMG_0816 (resized).jpgIMG_0817 (resized).JPGIMG_0817 (resized).JPG
#725 11 months ago

Definitely down with that scuba mod for my pro . If there is a list I want to be on it .

#726 11 months ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Little Nellie spinning propellers.
[quoted image]

Any chance you're making these for sale? Perhaps with lights on the guns?

#727 11 months ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

Definitely down with that scuba mod for my pro . If there is a list I want to be on it .

If you’re referring to my scuba mod I will do a list shortly. The wife’s just got out of Hospital yesterday and I’m currently building Deadpool Hellhouse scoop mods and Bond DB5 shooter rod mods once those are out, Scuba & a Foo Fighters shooter will be next up.

#728 10 months ago

Yep that’s the one and I’m also on your list for the shooter rod to man. Awesome work!

1 week later
#729 10 months ago

My prior shooter rod:
Bond martini olives shooter rod (resized).jpgBond martini olives shooter rod (resized).jpg

My new shooter rod:
Bond red ball shooter (resized).jpgBond red ball shooter (resized).jpg

#730 10 months ago

Not sure if anyone else noticed it yet or if I'm just annoyed due to my interest in details... but Stern made a silly decision and only half-lit the PF multiplier insert, with one teeny LED offset to one side. Watch it flash next time you play, you'll see what I mean.

Screenshot_20230610_023630_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230610_023630_Gallery (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20230610_024000_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230610_024000_Gallery (resized).jpg

I played around with some ideas to correct this, check out my thread over here and lmk if you want me to make this available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-pf-multiplier-light-corrector-mod

#731 10 months ago

I'd like to see a mod that replaces the entire plastic plate above the Jetpack scoop. Right now it just says "Eject advances Jetpack Lights - Complete for Multiball". That's so damn limiting and once you know that information, you don't need the plate to say it. Why not make it a place you have to go, like "M's Office" since the Q gadgets are at the other scoop? Making it M's Office or "MI6 Headquarters" means you could put a red faux leather door either on the plate as a print or one actually standing up. Heck, put Bond and Moneypenny on the plate.
Stern should've done something better with this spot. Seems they were in a hurry to get the design done and just punted on this. It's unfortunate, because this scoop is vitally important to the game and it's lacking an identity.

pinside.92dfb5e4dcc99ccbc1b8806a07589f9521a4c08d (resized).jpgpinside.92dfb5e4dcc99ccbc1b8806a07589f9521a4c08d (resized).jpg
#732 10 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

I'd like to see a mod that replaces the entire plastic plate above the Jetpack scoop. Right now it just says "Eject advances Jetpack Lights - Complete for Multiball". That's so damn limiting and once you know that information, you don't need the plate to say it. Why not make it a place you have to go, like "M's Office" since the Q gadgets are at the other scoop? Making it M's Office or "MI6 Headquarters" means you could put a red faux leather door either on the plate as a print or one actually standing up. Heck, put Bond and Moneypenny on the plate.
Stern should've done something better with this spot. Seems they were in a hurry to get the design done and just punted on this. It's unfortunate, because this scoop is vitally important to the game and it's lacking an identity. [quoted image]

Hurryup Pinball has a goldfinger mod to replace it

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#733 10 months ago
Quoted from Had:

I like the yellow look for the pro
[quoted image][quoted image]

Loved the lights on your DB5 man! Nice idea! Was it hard to drill the holes for the led lights? And did you wire it with the flashers? Super cool!

#734 10 months ago

You can add a 'moon buggy' onto the top of the plastic as I did.
https://www.amazon.com/Eaglemoss-James-Buggy-Diamonds-Forever/dp/B086M7MGVR/ref=sr_1_13

moon buggy (resized).jpgmoon buggy (resized).jpg
#735 10 months ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Hurryup Pinball has a goldfinger mod to replace it
[quoted image]

I'm aware of his work...

#736 10 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

You can add a 'moon buggy' onto the top of the plastic as I did.
amazon.com link »
[quoted image]

Again, it's because that scoop has no real identity in the game. We can just put anything we want on it because it's calling out for something better than "eject advances jetpack..." Why not just say it is the MI6 Headquarters? Bond always has to go there for every mission. And we have to get the ball in that scoop to activate/complete many of the modes in the game.

#737 10 months ago

I'm aware of his work...

... sorry? I'm not sure how to take that, is there an issue with his mods? You posed an issue I was just posting one potential solution

#738 10 months ago
Quoted from BW1029:

... sorry? I'm not sure how to take that, is there an issue with his mods? You posed an issue I was just posting one potential solution

No offense intended. I was just quoting Martin Prince from the Simpsons.

I thought about the gold bars, the moon buggy. I've got a Little Nelly gyrocopter to put on/over it. But it occurred to me there's no MI6 headquarters in this game. We've got a Villain ramp. Henchmen Ramp. Bond girl loop. Q gadget scoop. Bond on the wand. The rocket and Spectre letters, etc. But no MI6 headquarters, unless you want to count the MI6 lights up at the pops. But those aren't meaningful to the game in the way the left eject scoop is. I'm just saying there's an opportunity to change that jetpack scoop (which does more than just activate the jetpack) into MI6 Headquarters or M's office with Moneypenny. I wish the Stern team had thought of this. Don't know why they didn't. It would make much more sense out of the code and how this scoop eject gets integrated into the game. But here we are...

#739 10 months ago

Stern should've done something better with this spot. Seems they were in a hurry to get the design done and just punted on this. It's unfortunate, because this scoop is vitally important to the game and it's lacking an identity. [quoted image]

I’m looking into trying to replace the entire scoop, it’s the one let down with this layout imo. I’ve got a couple of crazy ideas but will be getting a hellhouse mods, db5 Bond shooters and the Bond scuba mod announced before I start on that.

#740 10 months ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

Loved the lights on your DB5 man! Nice idea! Was it hard to drill the holes for the led lights? And did you wire it with the flashers? Super cool!

Thanks. The lamps were not too difficult although I had to make simple 3D printed clear lenses. I have them currently wired to a GI lamp.

#741 10 months ago

Our latest mod for James Bond is an interactive multiplier sign. With the latest code finally enabling multipliers, our sign mod gives a better visual indication when multipliers are active. Shown in cool white in the video link below, but also available in red, blue, green, purple, warm white and ice blue. Colors can be seen on our website and pinside shop. Plug and play, just a couple of minutes to install. No waiting lists or prepayment, this mod is available now.

https://lermods.com/products/james-bond-pinball-illuminated-interactive-multiplier-sign

Video:
https://share.icloud.com/photos/033vhKYYifJgl70ZSuQG-CiHw

IMG_0106 (resized).jpegIMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
#742 10 months ago

Designed and printed this base that sits on top of the upper diverter. I didn't like that mech, was just kind of ugly and wanted to do something to cover it up. The base has a larger hole to clear the nut and washer on top of the diverter, and then two holes so you can screw the Eaglemoss 1:43 Moon Buggy from Diamonds Are Forever onto it.

I don't usually like too much stuff cluttering up the playfield, but I do like this much more than looking at that big silver diverter and nut.

This is the 1:43 moon buggy: https://www.fabgearusa.com/james-bond-1-43-moon-buggy-diamonds-are-forever/

IMG_2939 (resized).JPGIMG_2939 (resized).JPG

IMG_2941 (resized).JPGIMG_2941 (resized).JPG

IMG_2943 (resized).jpgIMG_2943 (resized).jpg

IMG_2942 (resized).jpgIMG_2942 (resized).jpg

#744 10 months ago
#745 10 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I’m holding out to put the goldfinger laser in that spot.

Yep - me too!

#746 10 months ago

It’s big!?

Regardless that space is saved for Paul aka Jazzbouche laser mod, from the teases and info I’ve had from Paul it’s going to be fantastic and he’s very much a perfectionist so it will be well worth the wait.

#747 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

It’s big!?

It's MEGA

#748 10 months ago

Looks dumb and out of place. Like someone took a roulette wheel from a shot drinking game and stuck it there after too many shots.

Bo-Toys Drinking Game Glass Roulette - Drinking Game Set (2 Balls and 16 Glasses) Casino Style Drinking Game https://a.co/d/cuGwhO1

#749 10 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looks dumb and out of place. ...

My initial reaction too.

Would work in Stern's High Roller Casino game (if it didn't already have a Roulette wheel), but James Bond?!

#750 10 months ago

I'm working on an incredibly simple mod to have the reverse scoop feed the upper flipper. IMO this completely changes this scoop and the game in the best and easiest way possible. Once I'm happy with the 3D file I will post it for free (it will be best in metal) but for now please enjoy the proof of concept video and photos of the latest model - it only took a few hours to get it working.

IMG_1926 (resized).jpgIMG_1926 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-06-13 225300 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-06-13 225300 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

11,100 (OBO)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 953 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-james-bond-007-mod-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.