IMG_0355 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
bondvillanpanel (resized).jpg
bondswirlpanel (resized).jpg
4EA695F5-46FC-459A-B1DF-35C7EF13EB51 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0333 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0337 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2425 (resized).png
There are 953 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 20.
#651 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

So how are we liking .88 everyone? I’ve only played one game so far but like what I’ve seen. I don’t like how easy jet pack MB is though

So change the setting

#652 1 year ago
Quoted from Worth80:

I have a Bond but general mod Question for stern games. I have lighted speaker upgrade and also a topper plugged into my Led Zeppelin. I need to do a splitter for the power supply from CN6 I believe. Does anyone have a link to a splitter I can purchase to power two things off of this? Thanks
[quoted image]

https://lermods.com/products/4-way-stern-spike-splitter

#654 1 year ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:

A prop replica Diamond from Diamonds are Forever on top of the spinner.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the diamond?

#655 1 year ago

With TPF going on we wanted to release something that we've been working on for a little bit

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-dragon-tank-mod-for-prem-le-#post-7491424

20230324_110446 (resized).jpg20230324_110446 (resized).jpg20230324_110452 (resized).jpg20230324_110452 (resized).jpg20230324_110505 (resized).jpg20230324_110505 (resized).jpg20230324_110916 (resized).jpg20230324_110916 (resized).jpg20230324_110923 (resized).jpg20230324_110923 (resized).jpg20230324_110931 (resized).jpg20230324_110931 (resized).jpgEhfnzNwWAAEQjns.jpg_large (resized).jpgEhfnzNwWAAEQjns.jpg_large (resized).jpg
#656 1 year ago

Hey Guys, so as most of you know, I stepped on several land mines yesterday, my bad. I wanted to throw out a quick video after work today to try and show what's under the hood of my Dragon Tank that makes it so great!

I believe quality is key and that goes for what I put in any of my $7,000-$15,000 games. Honestly, some of Sterns toys are barely better than some of the mods out there and I believe they could all do better but until they do I will continue to do what I can to make my games look amazing and have fun doing it!

I won’t compromise quality but I can drop the price again and take a loss on a few.

any question, comments or suggestions jus let me know!

Here are a few other high quality mods that were done over the last few months, Enjoy!
68F14DAA-0103-4879-981F-54CAA7602C45 (resized).jpeg68F14DAA-0103-4879-981F-54CAA7602C45 (resized).jpegF91E5006-7170-4D97-A30B-CD0E29524079 (resized).jpegF91E5006-7170-4D97-A30B-CD0E29524079 (resized).jpeg1418CC79-E205-4320-909C-B5F8C3B25F6F (resized).jpeg1418CC79-E205-4320-909C-B5F8C3B25F6F (resized).jpeg088264A7-508F-4E57-B675-19E314AC39E9 (resized).jpeg088264A7-508F-4E57-B675-19E314AC39E9 (resized).jpeg601748E1-8192-4D03-B23A-253980C2B43C (resized).jpeg601748E1-8192-4D03-B23A-253980C2B43C (resized).jpeg2E017029-B40B-4AA9-9CBC-BD4ABA8B397F (resized).jpeg2E017029-B40B-4AA9-9CBC-BD4ABA8B397F (resized).jpeg65F6D2A0-9F06-480E-BEDF-5A7DD67F2374 (resized).jpeg65F6D2A0-9F06-480E-BEDF-5A7DD67F2374 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2911 (resized).jpegIMG_2911 (resized).jpegIMG_2632 (resized).jpegIMG_2632 (resized).jpegIMG_2127 (resized).jpegIMG_2127 (resized).jpeg

#658 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Hey Guys, so as most of you know, I stepped on several land mines yesterday, my bad. I wanted to throw out a quick video after work today to try and show what's under the hood of my Dragon Tank that makes it so great!
I believe quality is key and that goes for what I put in any of my $7,000-$15,000 games. Honestly, some of Sterns toys are barely better than some of the mods out there and I believe they could all do better but until they do I will continue to do what I can to make my games look amazing and have fun doing it!
I won’t compromise quality but I can drop the price again and take a loss on a few.

any question, comments or suggestions jus let me know!
Here are a few other high quality mods that were done over the last few months, Enjoy!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It takes courage to overcome criticism, learn from it and keep pushing forward. So kudos my friend!

#659 1 year ago

It takes courage to overcome criticism, learn from it and keep pushing forward. So kudos my friend!

PRICE DROPPED $250 for a VERY short time!

Thanks! I appreciate it. I dropped the price way Way WAY under its value but it will go back up to $350-400 range once I appease the Pinside gods with a monitory sacrifice

#660 1 year ago

Hey Everyone
I just wanted to create a quick post showing/teasing the mod I've been working on for Bond...The Goldfinger Laser Mod.

There's still some refining to do before I update this post with all the details and a full video, but in a nutshell this is a new Mod by myself and powered by the amazing work of Stumblor. We have more to announce on how it will work later, but the plan is that this will be (the first?) 'Playable Mod' where you can choose to hit a series of targets to deactivate the laser before it reaches Bond. Or not, and just enjoy the light show!! A 'mini-game' within the game so-to-speak.
This scene is so iconic and fun, that I just needed to have it in my game somewhere, and the location seemed to scream out as a good place (and by chance the LE side blades even show the artwork for that scene in the same spot!). The design is intended to keep the ramp paths very visible and to not feel too enclosed. I've been play testing it to try and destroy it with an airball, but I've never had an airball in this area so would appreciate any comments from anyone that has. There could be some airball shield options, but they wouldn't be the prettiest, so hopefully an airball in this area is very rare/uncommon.
The thread is here for those interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-bond-goldfinger-laser-mod
Cheers
Paul

IMG_5872 (resized).jpegIMG_5872 (resized).jpegIMG_5873 (resized).jpegIMG_5873 (resized).jpeg
#661 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

You hit a series of targets to deactivate the laser before it reaches Bond. Or not!

Looks great! But will it come with several spare Bond figures, for when the player fails to deactivate the laser and it slices through him?

#662 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Looks great! But will it come with several spare Bond figures, for when the player fails to deactivate the laser and it slices through him?

You know, I did very briefly consider having him actually split in two I figured out how I’d go about it, but it would be utterly ridiculous!

#663 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hey Everyone
I just wanted to create a quick post showing/teasing the mod I've been working on for Bond...The Goldfinger Laser Mod.

There's still some refining to do before I update this post with all the details and a full video, but in a nutshell this is a new Mod by myself and powered by the amazing work of Stumblor. We have more to announce on how it will work later, but the plan is that this will be (the first?) 'Playable Mod' where you can choose to hit a series of targets to deactivate the laser before it reaches Bond. Or not, and just enjoy the light show!! A 'mini-game' within the game so-to-speak.
This scene is so iconic and fun, that I just needed to have it in my game somewhere, and the location seemed to scream out as a good place (and by chance the LE side blades even show the artwork for that scene in the same spot!). The design is intended to keep the ramp paths very visible and to not feel too enclosed. I've been play testing it to try and destroy it with an airball, but I've never had an airball in this area so would appreciate any comments from anyone that has. There could be some airball shield options, but they wouldn't be the prettiest, so hopefully an airball in this area is very rare/uncommon.
The thread is here for those interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-bond-goldfinger-laser-mod
Cheers
Paul
[quoted image][quoted image]

Want.

#664 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hey Everyone

Cheers
Paul
[quoted image][quoted image]

Really awesome and clever! And placed in the perfect spot! Well done!

#665 1 year ago

Bought one of these for my new shooter rod. Hoping I can get it to fit ok.

736322D7-CF72-4B36-ADF0-AE6A2218990D (resized).png736322D7-CF72-4B36-ADF0-AE6A2218990D (resized).png
#666 1 year ago

That laser looks great. Put the lollypop saucer on my GZ the other night (blasted customs sat on it for almost two weeks), loving it.

#667 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Bought one of these for my new shooter rod. Hoping I can get it to fit ok.
[quoted image]

If you don't mind would you post some photos after you incorporate this gear shift knob into a JB007 custom shooter rod? It looks like it has potential to be pretty cool. I know I am bored with the stock shooter rod that came on my JB007 LE.

Gord

#668 1 year ago

I know I have seen some conversations in the past but I would like to talk about balls. Gold ones to be exact. What do you think of having 1 gold ball in the rotation for fun for Goldfinger? I know they dull afterwhile but should last longer with just one? Anyone bought one from back alley before?

SmartSelect_20230330-002815_Chrome (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20230330-002815_Chrome (resized).jpg
#669 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I know I have seen some conversations in the past but I would like to talk about balls. Gold ones to be exact. What do you think of having 1 gold ball in the rotation for fun for Goldfinger? I know they dull afterwhile but should last longer with just one? Anyone bought one from back alley before?
[quoted image]

Why would it last longer with just one? Still being used the same amount as any ball.

#670 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

[quoted image]

Eh I'd pass if I were you. I bought 4 of them to put in my Beatles Gold and took them out shortly after. They look fine but I felt they were heavier or something was off during gameplay. Could of just been my imagination but I won't buy them again. Plus they are pretty expensive. Something like $20 per ball from what I remember.

#671 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

... What do you think of having 1 gold ball in the rotation for fun for Goldfinger? ... Anyone bought one from back alley before?

I bought a gold ball from Back Alley and added it to the rotation in my JJP Pirates. Quality has been fine and it's a fun variation.

#672 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Why would it last longer with just one? Still being used the same amount as any ball.

If it is in a game with 6 balls it won't get used as much as an older game which has 1 or 3.
It seems when the gold ball topic comes up it is conflicting opinions? It's expensive and the debate never seems to be resolved. Maybe it's safer to pass.

#673 1 year ago

Self designed Sean Connery shooter rods for sale. Cast from a mold using a 2 part liquid resin, spray and hand painted and then finished with several coats of clear gloss lacquer. Figures are obviously a caricature of Connery and although modeled off the Dr No picture they are not meant to be photo realistic. I was quite happy with how these turned out. These are a really nice compact size and feel great in the hand. Can't show one on a machine as yet as i'm waiting on delivery of my Premium machine. I don't have a pinside shop so just PM me if anyone is interested. I have sold shooter rods on Ebay before but the price would be more on there to cover Ebay's shitty sellers fee's.
Price is $80 AUD + postage. A general guide to postage is -- Australia $10 AUD, USA $25 AUD, Europe can vary but usually UK is about $26-27and same with lower parts of Europe. Northern Europe is usually more (Sweden, etc)
Included with these is also spare hardware - Barrel spring, spare washer, e clip and shooter tip.
Unfortunately that's the best i can do on postage as Aus Post have their non tracked international parcel service still suspended, prices quoted is fully tracked. Also, take into account that the USA dollar is heaps stronger than the AUD so the price is considerably less than you might think.
Cheers guys

DSC06046 (resized).JPGDSC06046 (resized).JPGDSC06047 (resized).JPGDSC06047 (resized).JPGDSC06048 (resized).JPGDSC06048 (resized).JPGDSC06049 (resized).JPGDSC06049 (resized).JPG
#674 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Self designed Sean Connery shooter rods for sale. Cast from a mold using a 2 part liquid resin, spray and hand painted and then finished with several coats of clear gloss lacquer. Figures are obviously a caricature of Connery and although modeled off the Dr No picture they are not meant to be photo realistic. I was quite happy with how these turned out. These are a really nice compact size and feel great in the hand. Can't show one on a machine as yet as i'm waiting on delivery of my Premium machine. I don't have a pinside shop so just PM me if anyone is interested. I have sold shooter rods on Ebay before but the price would be more on there to cover Ebay's shitty sellers fee's.
Price is $80 AUD + postage. A general guide to postage is -- Australia $10 AUD, USA $25 AUD, Europe can vary but usually UK is about $26-27and same with lower parts of Europe. Northern Europe is usually more (Sweden, etc)
Included with these is also spare hardware - Barrel spring, spare washer, e clip and shooter tip.
Unfortunately that's the best i can do on postage as Aus Post have their non tracked international parcel service still suspended, prices quoted is fully tracked. Also, take into account that the USA dollar is heaps stronger than the AUD so the price is considerably less than you might think.
Cheers guys
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Have you done any for other games? Thanks.

#675 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Have you done any for other games? Thanks.

I've done rods for quite a few machines yeah. Have some spares of James Hetfield rods for Metallica right now. Some rods have just been recreations of known figure heads also. Anything specific?

DSC06041 (resized).JPGDSC06041 (resized).JPGDSC06042 (resized).JPGDSC06042 (resized).JPGDSC06043 (resized).JPGDSC06043 (resized).JPG
#676 1 year ago

Went a different route for my topper... still need to work on the lighting part.
Just thought I needed something up there hahah.

20230401_115007 (resized).jpg20230401_115007 (resized).jpg
#677 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Went a different route for my topper... still need to work on the lighting part.
[quoted image]

Nice 1... or better nice 8 girls....

#678 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

[quoted image]

That topper is awesome. Not to flashy, doesn't say the name of the game, but sums up Sean Connery in the 007 movies

#679 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

PRICE DROPPED $250 for a VERY short time!
Thanks! I appreciate it. I dropped the price way Way WAY under its value but it will go back up to $350-400 range once I appease the Pinside gods with a monitory sacrifice

Oh man, looks like I missed it.

#680 1 year ago

Hey, been a busy week! Here is the install video for the Prem / LE Dragon Tank Mod by CRCades! Let me know if any of you have questions, comments or suggestions!

installation Video:

#681 1 year ago
Quoted from nwstewart:

Oh man, looks like I missed it.

Yes, unfortunately you did. Even at the price they're at now they're definitely worth the investment to add to your Prem/LE.

#682 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Not getting out a pitchfork, but... code.

We're two days out from code - Why NOT, I say? It's time to continue development on the James Bond Gomez-Connery Edition Special 60th Commemorative Now-With-Moby Pitchfork Mod (working title)!

It's a very flexible design, with several options for placement. First up, the fork-rocket:

Rocket-ForkRocket-Fork

One of the best parts about installing here is a good hard hit will send the pitchfork flying, giving you an excuse to pull the glass and look for more things to complain about.

Art of PitchforkArt of Pitchfork

With a dual kit, you can have the sculpted Art of Pitchfork sling mod. Due to the highly detailed, sculpted nature or this setup I would likely charge, say 300% extra for the install kit.

Fork Tank of Crab KeyFork Tank of Crab Key

What's scarier than a fire breathing tank? A pitchfork shooting tank! I'm thinking fiber optics to light the tips. Initial cost will be $750, but if enough folks bring out their existing pitchforks to complain, I could probably lower it to say, $250. For a limited time.

Last, and my favorite;

Fork-on-a-WandFork-on-a-Wand

Fork-on-a-wand! Now even Sean Bond himself can join in the fun and waive his pitchfork when you flip her on - only to discover there's still no new code. I'm pretty sure the added weight will create issues with finding the home position too, providing one more thing to complain about (and another reason to buy my mod). With this version, I recommend waiting to trigger Jetpack Multiball stacked with Q's ring. Trust me.

2 weeks later
#683 12 months ago

Hi everyone, I posted it on the "James Bond Owners Club" but it truly belongs here:

I'm giving a big shout out to CRCades for fighting his way back for his awesome mod. After everybody went on him when he announced his Tank because of the price and whatsoever, instead of going on the same vibe and starting fighting against everybody here, he did his best to make it up and explaining everything was about his creation and for that I give him credit for. Not everybody would respond like he did in his shoes. I bought it cause i like the flames that came with it and how flexible they looked and boy he was right, they are very awesome. It does look really cool, I like the shape and material in contrast with the original, how the mouth lights up, like the guard with the gun and the wheels (are more accurate to the real thing) and definitely loved how the flames looked on the playfield. Kudos on every aspect of it! Well played and well done sir!

Captura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.52.49 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.52.49 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.00 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.00 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.10 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.10 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.28 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.28 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.34 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.34 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.41 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.41 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.47 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.47 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.52 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.52 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.58 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.53.58 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.05 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.05 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.12 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-04-24 a la(s) 6.54.12 p.m. (resized).png
#684 12 months ago

Hi everyone, I posted it on the "James Bond Owners Club" but it truly belongs here:
I'm giving a big shout out to CRCades for fighting his way back for his awesome mod. After everybody went on him when he announced his Tank because of the price and whatsoever, instead of going on the same vibe and starting fighting against everybody here, he did his best to make it up and explaining everything was about his creation and for that I give him credit for. Not everybody would respond like he did in his shoes. I bought it cause i like the flames that came with it and how flexible they looked and boy he was right, they are very awesome. It does look really cool, I like the shape and material in contrast with the original, how the mouth lights up, like the guard with the gun and the wheels (are more accurate to the real thing) and definitely loved how the flames looked on the playfield. Kudos on every aspect of it! Well played and well done sir!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for your review and I’m thrilled that you are enjoying it! I love it in my Premium!!

So far there has been 46 sold and installed, one customer needed an assist with a connection and one fire breathing mouth needed to be replaced. All in all I consider it a win but I think far more could be enjoying this in their game, I just couldn’t keep the cost down low enough for everyone to pick one up. There are cheaper alternatives out there but none look this great and we’re the only ones that added interactive flames for the flame throwers - which look really amazing and add a nice tie in with the movie and game clips.

#685 12 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

... the James Bond Gomez-Connery Edition Special 60th Commemorative Now-With-Moby Pitchfork Mod (working title)! ...

lol

This will be a great mod for the sure to be coming Green Acres game!

MV5BMTczMTQ1ODg3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ2NTQ4NA@@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTczMTQ1ODg3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ2NTQ4NA@@._V1_ (resized).jpg

#686 11 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

[quoted image]

Would you sell a topper? That is amazing!

#687 11 months ago

I turned my pro into a premium with the underwater battle. It took some time but it looks great with the blue fire bulb from comet. I also put fire bulbs behind the rocket that don't show up as well as I would like but add realism.

#688 11 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I turned my pro into a premium with the underwater battle. It took some time but it looks great with the blue fire bulb from comet. I also put fire bulbs behind the rocket that don't show up as well as I would like but add realism.

Looks great!

#689 11 months ago

Finally getting back to these, hoping to start shipping these next week. I installed 3mm red leds in the front vs the old fiber optics I had running imo this looks alot better. Also was able to save a little on cost on the total project. Probably going to settle on a price of 145.00

List can be can be found here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-dragon-tank-mod-for-prem-le-

20230507_201127 (resized).jpg20230507_201127 (resized).jpg
#690 11 months ago

WIZARDMOD 007 - JAMES BOND LE Pinball Magnetic Speakers WizPanels

I bought this item from WIZARDMOD for my James Bond LE Pinball with the Coin Door and the Emblem, but I preferred the speaker as it is, so I'm selling this cheaper than the one you get online. 30$ + shipping. It's brand new, once I tried it I took it out. Maybe it didn't work for me, but it could look badass in yours!

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.45.21 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.45.21 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.45.30 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.45.30 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.45.53 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.45.53 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.46.11 p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 4.46.11 p.m. (resized).png
#691 11 months ago

With the code drop last night giving us a tonne of DB5 goodness I figured
it’s the perfect time to show a DB5 “Bond Moment” I’ve been working on. Easily my most memorable gadget as a kid.

Excuse the Godzilla it was already sat with the glass off and in bits so it was the sacrificial cabinet.

#692 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

it’s the perfect time to show a DB5 “Bond Moment” I’ve been working on. Easily my most memorable gadget as a kid.
Excuse the Godzilla it was already sat with the glass off and in bits so it was the sacrificial cabinet.

Put me down for 1 please.

#693 11 months ago

Hi by request I have a new Variation of the Bond/007 magnetic hinge bolt covers/art

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08053-pinbawlers-magnetic-bond-4-inch-hinge-logo-set-

I also have a preorder for my deLuXe button armor now with a bond option
(Note: the finish on the armor was just a prototype, the actual finish is almost a dead on match for the Stern factory rail color, texture, and sheen

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08505-pinbawlers-deluxe-armor-pre-order
connery (resized).JPGconnery (resized).JPGbond-generic (resized).pngbond-generic (resized).pnggirl (resized).jpggirl (resized).jpgback (resized).jpgback (resized).jpgb (resized).jpgb (resized).jpgc (resized).jpgc (resized).jpg

#694 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Good lord please put me on the list for this

#695 11 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Put me down for 1 please.

I already said it, but im double down the request, please count me in sir!

https://media.tenor.com/Yw7STJhV-JgAAAAd/daniel-craig-james-bond.gif

#696 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

DB5 “Bond Moment”

If there’s a list I’m in!

#697 11 months ago

Finally after the busiest day at work this year I managed to get the thread open for the DB5 shooter. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-bond-james-bond-db5-interactive-shooter-rod

Let me know in the thread if you want to sign up and I’ll also try my best to go back over this thread and the owners thread to order everyone correctly and fairly.

#698 11 months ago

Diver guy mod cost around 13 bucks. Saw someone else post to this figure on Amazon. Used a little drop ceiling wire and a wood screw with a washer into the diver’s belly. I think it looks cool!

70588046488__590FE123-B872-4B84-AB1A-C0DBA750D3B3 (resized).jpeg70588046488__590FE123-B872-4B84-AB1A-C0DBA750D3B3 (resized).jpeg70588055159__45E36FC0-E541-4013-96BE-3CF183D09506 (resized).jpeg70588055159__45E36FC0-E541-4013-96BE-3CF183D09506 (resized).jpegIMG_8538 (resized).jpegIMG_8538 (resized).jpeg
#699 11 months ago

Offering a combo on my new James Bond banner and translite. Save $40US if you purchase them together. Will also honor the $40 discount if you previously bought one of my translites and just want the banner. Banner is 24 x 62 inches (standard Stern size). PM me if you like to avail of the banner only discount. Also FREE shipping within the US. Cheers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1448-pin-music-plus/08534-james-bond-pinball-banner

3A02FECB-9635-43DA-A007-04EB860263A5 (resized).jpeg3A02FECB-9635-43DA-A007-04EB860263A5 (resized).jpeg

7D79CFDD-B065-4DD0-BC3D-1E36C4CD52DF (resized).png7D79CFDD-B065-4DD0-BC3D-1E36C4CD52DF (resized).png
#700 11 months ago

Really digging these hinge covers from arcade-cabinets.com…

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08053-pinbawlers-magnetic-bond-4-inch-hinge-logo-set-

IMG_8614 (resized).jpegIMG_8614 (resized).jpegIMG_8615 (resized).jpegIMG_8615 (resized).jpegIMG_8616 (resized).jpegIMG_8616 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Union, KY
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.50
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 14.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 953 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-james-bond-007-mod-thread/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.