Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Travish
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8241 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0730 (resized).JPG

#1 6 years ago

Stern is cleaning the factory, hopfully making room for next gen pins.
    Bye bye beloved DMDs

IMG_0730 (resized).JPGIMG_0730 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

It was bound to happen.
    On to the new titles!

#3 6 years ago

While supplies last! Still priced at MSRP...

#4 6 years ago

Metallica on production for 4 years, need some new stuff.

Stern announces they can remake any game since 1986 exept LE pins, but when asked about Tron, the answer is, they can also make a Tron Premium
    Nice!
    C'mon lets see SW allready!!

#5 6 years ago

oh good...I really like Titels

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from DEN:

Stern announces they can remake any game since 1986 exept LE pins

I'll take a NIB BTTF then.. or at least a repro playfield and ramp.

#7 6 years ago

Not listed on the image is the text that says this is for the remainder of 2017. Assuming that means they'll starting making them again in 2018. Hmmm I wonder what new title would be popular enough to take up the line for the rest of the year? Sounds like it would be an out of the world release. Stern is really shooting for the stars.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

Stern is really shooting for the stars

Laugh it up fuzzball.

#9 6 years ago

I was looking forward to order a metallica premium in the end of june.. But maybe its to late

#10 6 years ago

It's an absolutely blow out, everything must go, go, go!!! Get em now, supplies won't last!!! Everything marked down 0%!!!!!!

As much as I like their pins, this company drives me nuts. They treat us like we're complete morons.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It's an absolutely blow out, everything must go, go, go!!! Get em now, supplies won't last!!! Everything marked down 0%!!!!!!
    As much as I like their pins, this company drives me nuts. They treat us like we're complete morons.

maby becuse we buy everything no matter quality issues and raised prices

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It's just a notification that they are not going to run anymore Met's or GOT's this year. So if it's a game you are going to buy NIB this year buy now or don't go pissing and moaning when they are not available. Depending on the sale of new releases it could also mean (although very unlikely) that they at not ran again.

I'd say we are lucky that stern didn't raise the price on them, lol. Not to worry though, once in short supply the dealers will take care of that for stern.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from DEN:

maby becuse we buy everything no matter quality issues and raised prices

BINGO. We're all such sheep...

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

It's just a notification that they are not going to run anymore Met's or GOT's this year. So if it's a game you are going to buy NIB this year buy now or don't go pissing and moaning when they are not available. Depending on the sale of new releases it could also mean (although very unlikely) that they at not ran again.

And another chance for a cartoon rendering of Gary in 3D glasses for whatever reason...

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

True, and it is a little misleading, but it does say "hot titles"(titels?) ; ) - not "hot deals"
    For whatever that is worth.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It's just a friendly reminder that these games aren't going to be made and available new anymore. Don't read into it too much.

#17 6 years ago

Stern and their "titellation" tactics.

#18 6 years ago

I have to say that I was surprised to read this!

IMG_8241 (resized).PNGIMG_8241 (resized).PNG

#19 6 years ago

Buy, Buy , Buy....

#20 6 years ago

It means we are going to be busy with all the Star Wars nonsense so buy now before we get rolling.

Oh, and titels = small titties.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-is-making-room-for-new-titels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.