Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SKILL_SHOT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF0616.JPG
    CitySlickers.jpg
    tumblr_liysmwFART1qi925lo1_1280.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I don't understand. They're not the only maker of "arcade-quality pinball games" any longer. Why is it OK for them to keep saying that?
    --
    As far as I am concerned Jack is not a pinball factory. Yes I am extremely aggravated at the whole deal but pooching out less than 8 games a day is not a factory in my opinion. Maybe Jack could use the slogan " Worlds slowest producer of pinball machines".

#34 10 years ago

My God I swear some of the things that people pick to complain about. Just go back to slamming Stern for their shitty quality games.

Well... that's just a given.

#66 10 years ago

If those people are legal immigrants and belong in the US in the first place they are free to leave and find employment elsewhere. They stay because they either cannot find better or haven't looked. If everyone left Stern and other manufacturers would either raise their pay or like most move to China, Mexico or somewhere they could get cheaper labor. They are free to better themselves through education or whatever. If they are not legal immigrants they should not be here period.

#74 10 years ago

Crap Phish, I answered your post put it didn't show up. Anyway, I agree and it did occur but I think I covered that with "or haven't looked". Being in manufacturing would be enjoyable, more or less so depending on what you are manufacturing and what place you have in it. I would have to guess that most just want to feed their families.

#81 10 years ago

The equity group that saved Stern is headed by one of the guys from the equity team that saved Harley Davidson.

(you guys might be too young to remember, but Harley was on it's way out, and their quality was the butt of many jokes.)

Correct me if I'm wrong her but you are referring to AMF, correct? They brought them back but didn't AMF HDs still have the rep for being crap motorcycles? Later the original family or workers bought them back to being quality bikes. I may be pulling this out of my butt here. If I'm wrong tell me so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-is-hiring?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.