• Latest reply 2 years ago by FlawlessJS
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6C72EE36-4BD0-454F-8DF8-58BDEE8848CE (resized).jpeg
Screen_Shot_2015-09-29_at_9.29.55_PM.png

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 6 years ago

+1

#102 6 years ago

VE code?

#103 6 years ago

I recently picked up an IMVE and I too would love to have this code. Does anyone have the final polished version they would be willing to share. Please PM if you do. Thanks

#105 6 years ago

Can anyone help on where to find this code, a link or who to PM about it?

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Can anyone help on where to find this code, a link or who to PM about it?

id like to try this code as well if anyone could post it that would be awesome.

2 weeks later
#107 6 years ago

If someone could PM me this code(IM original) as well, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Zamp

1 month later
#108 6 years ago

Could really use the most updated version of the custom code as well! Thank you!

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Could really use the most updated version of the custom code as well! Thank you!

Bump

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Would like a version that works on VE please.

#111 6 years ago

To those who contacted me: thanks!!

#112 6 years ago

I would appreciate the code for the original. Can someone PM it to me? Thanks.

#113 6 years ago

Ill take the code for the original if someone has it! Thanks! PM me!

#114 6 years ago

Installed on my VE tonight and it works beautifully. The balance levels and timing are great. Too bad I have such a hard time getting to War Machine MB to hear Shoot To Thrill!

#115 6 years ago

VE pm for me please!!

#116 6 years ago

How well initigtated is the music in the code? Are there dead spots or does it transition smoothly?

#117 6 years ago

Could someone please pm me the VE newest version please

#118 6 years ago

I still have the remastered versions I did if anyone wants to PM me. Works on both VE and original Pro.

4 weeks later
#119 6 years ago

I'd love to have this update for the Ironman VE Pro. Thanks!

#120 6 years ago
#121 6 years ago

Any recent feedback on this code anyone? How is the integration?
I'm interested in downloading

#122 6 years ago

I made a code myself for Pro and VE.
No ACDC but there's a faded Iron Man Black Sabbath for game over. You can test mine, it's free.
I love the game much more since i do this code. But i don't post a video that shows the game with the code. Musics for Bogey, WM and Whiplash fits very well.

#124 6 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed that nobody try my code... I spent much time to do it, IM is one of my favorite game.

3 weeks later
#125 6 years ago

Can someone send me the code please?

1 month later
#126 6 years ago

I would also like the code if I could get it please. Just got my Iron Man VE and love it!

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from ctswhole:

I would also like the code if I could get it please. Just got my Iron Man VE and love it!

I'd love the code for my VE as well. Please PM!

1 week later
#128 6 years ago

Hello, does anyone have the code with the ac dc songs for vault edition? I think I get one in two weeks if everything goes well ...

1 month later
#129 6 years ago

Just bought an original Iron Man last week and installed the finished code yesterday. It is seamless and really enhances the games audio. Kudos to those of you that worked on this and made it possible.

I was curious for those that know this game and code better than me: Would “Back In Black” (opening scene score from the original movie) be something that could be worked into the beginning portion of the game? Seems like it would be cool as you start the game or in attract mode (don’t think this pin has an attract mode, though).

Just curious what others thoughts are in integrating Back In Black somewhere into the game?

#130 6 years ago

can someone please PM me the VE code...thx so much. The Modfather

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Just bought an original Iron Man last week and installed the finished code yesterday. It is seamless and really enhances the games audio. Kudos to those of you that worked on this and made it possible.
I was curious for those that know this game and code better than me: Would “Back In Black” (opening scene score from the original movie) be something that could be worked into the beginning portion of the game? Seems like it would be cool as you start the game or in attract mode (don’t think this pin has an attract mode, though).
Just curious what others thoughts are in integrating Back In Black somewhere into the game?

I love the idea. The more Acdc the better I say

#132 6 years ago

Yes please PM me the VE code as well please

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I love the idea. The more Acdc the better I say

Wish I knew how to do it. I wonder if any of the guys that made this code originally would be up to adding Back In Black?... not sure they are even still here as this thread started a few years ago.

#134 6 years ago

I have an original IM, and id love to try out some new sounds. How do i go about getting this awesome new code everyone's talking about and how do i install it? Is is just as simple as putting it on a usb like a Stern update?
Thanks

3 months later
#135 5 years ago

Could someone please PM me the VE code?

Thanks,
Ted

2 months later
#136 5 years ago

Hello

Pls can anyone send me the file, I have
The Classic IM

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

#137 5 years ago

Pls can anyone send the the rom file

Thanks

3 weeks later
#138 5 years ago

Could someone PM me VE code with AC/DC. Thanks!

#139 5 years ago

Please tell me that nobody kissed me. And could someone send me the code for classic IM?

6C72EE36-4BD0-454F-8DF8-58BDEE8848CE (resized).jpeg6C72EE36-4BD0-454F-8DF8-58BDEE8848CE (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#140 5 years ago

Need that shoot to thrill code! Anyone? Pm perhaps? (Original pro version).

5 months later
#141 4 years ago

Could someone please PM me the VE code?

Thanks, greetings

Michael

4 weeks later
#142 4 years ago

I’m picking up an Iron Man (original) next weekend. Is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to share the Shoot To Thrill code with me?

#143 4 years ago

For anyone looking for the "Shoot To Thrill" code, PM me.

1 month later
#144 4 years ago

It was a pleasant surprise when I traded to get mine last year.

2 weeks later
#145 4 years ago

This is by far the best enhancement I've made to my IM. The music including the Iron Man music at the end of the game is done perfectly.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Anyone alter the current code to include shoot to thrill during war machine and include the iron man song at game over? if so,
please pm me.

i'd like some changes on AC/DC as well.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

This is by far the best enhancement I've made to my IM. The music including the Iron Man music at the end of the game is done perfectly.

Do you have my code installed ?
Thanks

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Do you have my code installed ?
Thanks

I don't. Does it have Back In Black at the start?

#149 4 years ago

No, there's no ACDC in my code.

#150 4 years ago

How do you go back to the original code if you sell the game and the new owner wants the original?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-man-code-with-shoot-to-thrill-and-iron-man-song-wanted/page/3?hl=utesichiban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.