• Latest reply 2 years ago by FlawlessJS
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6C72EE36-4BD0-454F-8DF8-58BDEE8848CE (resized).jpeg
Screen_Shot_2015-09-29_at_9.29.55_PM.png

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 8 years ago

Anyone alter the current code to include shoot to thrill during war machine and include the iron man song at game over? if so,
please pm me.

#2 8 years ago

this is something I would really like to have...

#3 8 years ago

Me too. Please PM if you want to share.

#4 8 years ago

I'd appreciate getting this as well.

#5 8 years ago

Sounds like this would be a popular "mod".

I would even be tempted to load it up "for testing purposes" and I am still rocking the 50 mil DoD reward

#6 8 years ago

I would like this as well... I will make an additional donation to pinside if someone can send this to me...

#7 8 years ago

I have that file. Got it from another Pinsider.

You should be able to grab a copy of it here: http://1drv.ms/1KZQDe0

#8 8 years ago

Is that the final one I had made that has Tony Stark saying
"The thing is... i am Iron man." Then black sabbath starts playing?

With the whiplash mb song edit too?

Or an earlier /different version?

I had made 2 different versions. But anyone that requested the update got it.

I hope everyone likes it.

#9 8 years ago

Will the link work with the original or just vt?

#10 8 years ago

If that's not the link please pm me. Would love to have this!!

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

"The thing is... i am Iron Man." Then black sabbath starts playing?
Or an earlier /different version?
I had made 2 different versions. But anyone that requested the update got it.
I hope everyone likes it.

This appears to be the version you made. Tony Star says I am iron man. There is one tiny request if you had the time to make it happen,
the whiplash music appears to be much louder than the rest of the software. Is there a way to tune it down a bit to be more in sync with
the remainder of the music? It's not bad, just a little higher than normal.

#12 8 years ago

Works in original.

#14 8 years ago

Hi please excuse the NOOB question, but I just got my VE edition last week and love tinkering. This sounds really cool! What program do I use to update the sound, and will this work with VE? Thanks in advance!

#15 8 years ago

It works with the VE. Just save it to a USB stick.
And follow the update instructions in your manual. Or sterns website.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I t works with the VE. Just save it to a USB stick.
And follow the update instructions in your manual. Or sterns website.

Oh wow so it's basically just the most recent ROM with audio hacks? Thanks that's a piece of cake

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

"The thing is... i am Iron Man." Then black sabbath starts playing?

Yes it is.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You should be able to grab a copy of it here: http://1drv.ms/1KZQDe0

You have to have a Microsoft account in order to download this - right?

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

You have to have a Microsoft account in order to download this - right?

I've got a MS account and cannot figure out how to download it

#20 8 years ago

Damn this I pad can't down load onto a stick

#21 8 years ago

You should be able to download it (anyone); you then need to load onto a thumb drive an update just as you normally would.

Maybe there are restrictions on the number of downloads per day?

#22 8 years ago

Does anyone have a video of the changes in this code that they can post?

#23 8 years ago

I believe this has already been stated, but I wanted to clarify. This is the latest and greatest Iron Man code with Audio hacks? Will it work on Vault Edition too? I can just re-install the regular code if I don't like it, correct???

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I believe this has already been stated, but I wanted to clarify. This is the latest and greatest Iron Man code with Audio hacks? Will it work on Vault Edition too? I can just re-install the regular code if I don't like it, correct???

^Yes

#25 8 years ago

Kick ass! Thanks! Installing this tonight. Now I just need to get my hands on TWD and BDK codes.

What exactly is all changed with this code? Just whiplash MB and sabbath plays at game over?

#26 8 years ago

Yes plus Acdc Shoot to Thrill for War Machine multiball

#27 8 years ago

Oh you have this on your machine Grinder? I didn't think you were in to mods....

#28 8 years ago

Can someone share this from somewhere other than OneDrive? It's being a pain in the arse.

Edit: disregard. finally got it. doesn't help when you have your OneDrive sync paused.

#29 8 years ago

Anyone custom speech Avengers? I'd be happy to donate. PM me if you did.

#30 8 years ago

Someone mentioned that the volume level is off with the added track. Can someone confirm? Any plans to fix?

I'd love to download this, but if the level is off, it will drive me crazy (OCD is a helluva drug).

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Someone mentioned that the volume level is off with the added track. Can someone confirm? Any plans to fix?
I'd love to download this, but if the level is off, it will drive me crazy (OCD is a helluva drug).

When Whiplash multiball starts the new music does come on a little louder....personally I kind of like it, it adds some intensity to starting the mode. It's not crazy loud/er.

#32 8 years ago

Just received the new code.... I will be making an additional donation to pinside when I get home tonight....thanks

#33 8 years ago

The funniest part about this version is you instantly start shooting for drones to hear the Shoot to Thrill. It took me 8 games to even start War Machine.

#34 8 years ago

Thank you whomever did this.

I just updated, started a game, and had a really nice game going. Kept wondering "do I hear anything new?" then shoot to thrill comes on and I never wanted it to stop. After the game - love the "I am Iron Man" then song. Still can't get the stupid smile off my face. You guys rock!!!

Now, please someone adjust sound on Avengers and I will make another donation.

#35 8 years ago

Has anyone added more Tony Stark quotes? I have only played IM a few times but these are noticeably absent, to me.

#36 8 years ago

Thete are lots of Tony Stark and other character quotes in Iron man. I hear different, and also sometimes new ones almost every time I play.

Open the code with pin browser there are hundreds of quotes.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The funniest part about this version is you instantly start shooting for drones to hear the Shoot to Thrill. It took me 8 games to even start War Machine.

Ha! I did the exact same thing!

#38 8 years ago

This concept is new to me and sounds interesting. So when the STT song is running, do the jackpot callouts still exist? Anyone have a video/audio clip they can share of the multiball.

Thanks

#39 8 years ago

This just made my night,

Gotta go play now!

#40 8 years ago

I'm looking forward to installing this. Now if only someone could hack in a skill shot the game would be even better lol.

#41 8 years ago

Any way to get a code with only the end of game quote/music and keep everything else the same? I think that part is the best!

Nice work on this by the way!

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm looking forward to installing this. Now if only someone could hack in a skill shot the game would be even better lol.

Disable that back post in the menu and it becomes a serious skill shot!

#43 8 years ago

Erak did a great job with these three music tweaks. I love the new intense Whiplash music. It's off the Iron Man 2 soundtrack for Whiplash. Very fitting.

Thanks Erak!!! And I agree, someone please do similar tweaks to Avengers!

Ryan

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Oh you have this on your machine Grinder? I didn't think you were in to mods....

Hahaha!! Never met a mod I didn't like!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

This concept is new to me and sounds interesting. So when the STT song is running, do the jackpot callouts still exist? Anyone have a video/audio clip they can share of the multiball.
Thanks

The callouts are still there. As I recall, if you start Monger while running WM, the Monger music will be the one running at that point.

The only sad part is the "I am Iron Man" quote. Because sereously, who waits for the Monger to even come up and get to that quote before they hit start again? I usually hit start as he drops into the car on the DMD.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The only sad part is the "I am Iron Man" quote. Because sereously, who waits for the Monger to even come up and get to that quote before they hit start again? I usually hit start as he drops into the car on the DMD.

I do now that I know it is there.

The "I am Iron Man" quote was a little low volume on my game. I'm going to play with volume settings but was that just me?

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I do now that I know it is there.
The "I am Iron Man" quote was a little low volume on my game. I'm going to play with volume settings but was that just me?

It's not you. The quote is a bit too quiet. Fun though.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Disable that back post in the menu and it becomes a serious skill shot!

But then the post will not function during the game either. Plus no points like a typical super skill shot.

#49 8 years ago

The updated music is quite nice. If the sound levels were just tweaked a bit (Shoot to Thrill is too loud and "I am Iron Man" is too low), it would be close to perfect.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Any way to get a code with only the end of game quote/music and keep everything else the same? I think that part is the best!
Nice work on this by the way!

Yes, the magic behind this is OGA83 's pinball browser software. Donate to him.

I don't have my game yet but I already used the software to change ONLY the Game Over music to Ozzy's Iron Man intro riffs. (Not a fan of shoot to thrill)

Also, with recent Sterns you should be able to turn Match off altogether, that's what I've done on my Met and BSM.

Basically, drain last ball, then 1-2 seconds later greeted with Ozzy's Iron Man and Game Over screen. that's my goal. I have set to King Nothing on Met during game over with skipped Match and it works perfectly.

Once my game gets here and I assure my volume is good I can attempt to share.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fallston, MD
There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-man-code-with-shoot-to-thrill-and-iron-man-song-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.