im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #844 Iron Maiden Pin Song Listing Posted by TKDalumni (6 years ago)

Post #853 Playfield pictures - Pro Version Posted by Coolpinballdino (6 years ago)

Post #884 Link to Hi-res Feature Matrix PDF Posted by Dr-Willy (6 years ago)

Post #928 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by flynnibus (6 years ago)

Post #1077 Link to about minute of gameplay from the livestream. Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 6 years ago

Oh, it's coming. But not next. They are pretty much running out of classic rock bands that anybody still cares about. So this one for sure.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think they're already out aren't they?

When they get to Styx and Journey, half the Stern Army will be turning in their badges.

#48 6 years ago

After Maiden, it will probably be Judas Priest's turn as they work their way down the classic metal ladder.

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How will that sit with the huge homophob population here?

I don't think you have to worry about that here.

My only concern would be if it would cover songs from Sad Wings up to Hell Bent.

#52 6 years ago

If it only has two songs it would have to be Wrathchild and The Trooper.

#67 6 years ago

I was an early fan of Priest. Showing up at the Starwood club on a Monday when tickets went on sale for their Hell Bent tour and being the only one in line. But they filled that small club and blew the roof off the place.

In fact when we showed up at the box office, all we found was a locked door which we pounded on for about ten minutes until some sleepy eyed dude opened it and didn't know what we were talking about. But he went back in and found the tickets we were looking for.

#69 6 years ago

I do believe they are missing a couple songs here at least, like Sinner, Genocide, and Burnin' Up which I'll never forget. and somewhere out there there is a bootleg recording.

One of the last shows they did with Les Binks on drums. That dude was amazing!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/judas-priest/1979/starwood-club-hollywood-ca-23c67c9f.html

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But Iron Maiden has Eddie, which helped them sell the biggest scam in metal ever!!

True, but Halford has a Harley and a real fully automatic sub-machine gun. I could go on about getting hit in the head with one of the blank shell casings....

66ab64840a39d513b3ecf9d46027fdad (resized).jpg66ab64840a39d513b3ecf9d46027fdad (resized).jpg

64115_RT069qYwY4q8jy-t_34023 (resized).jpg64115_RT069qYwY4q8jy-t_34023 (resized).jpg

#74 6 years ago

Priest was already a legendary band by the time Maiden released their first album. And they are in the Rock and Roll hall of fame, which seems to be one of the criteria for having a pinball game.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I would love to see a Priest pin with Rob Halford in full leather, whip in hand on the translite just so I could see all the homophobes in pinball go crazy.

That didn't stop Marky Mark from taking the job.

MarkyMark (resized).jpgMarkyMark (resized).jpg

#79 6 years ago

Let them do Maiden. as long as Priest is next. I got my dream songfest already made up.

Tyrant
Ripper
Dissident Agressor
Exciter
White Heat Red Hot
Hell Bent For Leather
Burnin' Up
Breaking' The Law
Grinder
Rapid Fire
Screaming For Vengeance
Electric Eye
Freewheel Burnin
Love Bites
Some Heads are Gonna Roll.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

You clown hats should start a priest thread in the "things that are never going to happen" forum and leave this one be.

How bout a thread about why dinosaur rock band pinball machines shoulda never happened in the first place.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

But I think we can all agree that KISS sucks

And Aerosmith was great.... in the 70s....

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

GOOD NIGHT LONG BEACH!!!!

That's where I saw Priest on the British Steel tour.

There were a lot more people that time around. Sucks that they had to eliminate some of the older songs from the set, but that's progress for ya!

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Judas priest c'mon guys be serious

Look at the music games done so far, and tell me with a straight face Priest doesn't fit right in. If anything they are above what's been done so far.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Go start your own thread plz.

This is really bothering you, huh?

#96 6 years ago

Is that that dude from Spinal Tap?^^^^^

#99 6 years ago

Some of these guys here seem to be getting a little bent, so I'm going to get it back on topic.

image-2 (resized).jpgimage-2 (resized).jpg

#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Like vinyl, you are sounding like a broken record.

Well, you don't need to insult me now do you? I already said I was all for a Judas Priest pinball machine so what more do you want?

Or does that hurt your feelings too?

Plus this thread has been off topic since it started. I haven't seen one owner of Stern Iron Maiden chime in yet.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I restored a Stern Iron Maiden playfield , does that count?

Finally somebody's on topic so all the whiners can stop whining!

Do you have any pics?

#105 6 years ago

Cool. I always liked the look of that game but never played one. A guy in the area has a HUO one for sale but his junk is usually too rich for my blood.

http://endlesspinball.com/iron-maiden-pinball-5500/

Not sure if there is already an Iron Maiden club thread, but I think the OP should consider making this one it.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

you come into every rock and roll pin thread and regurgitate the same "dinosaur blah blah" over and over.

We get it.

I get it too. I'm guessing you are one of those guys that just won't let something go and like to constantly point out somebody elses faults to maybe make you feel like a bigger man, but I really don't know.

I'm only human, and maybe occasionally I change my mind.

Case in point and you're more than welcome to go shit on this thread too if you like.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maiden-pinball

#113 6 years ago

You really are obsessed with my posting history aren't you? I really have no idea why what somebody else says on an internet forum really bothers you so much. It's only an opinion, which of course can change from time to time. I don't expect anything I say to change other people's views. And they are certainly allowed to have their own and I'm not going to tell them they are wrong for posting them.

But I'll take it with a grain of salt and just let it go myself.

#115 6 years ago

I'm guessing at least in school you never got reprimanded for not doing your homework.

#117 6 years ago

Real good selective memory for sure.

Tell you what, from now on when I use the word "dinosaur" I will stick with ancient reptilian creatures so it won't bother you any more. How's that sound?

PS- some of those quotes were definitely not mine. I never mentioned a toilet, but that seems where this discussion is heading.

1 week later
#128 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

THANK YOU! I've been saying since the beginning Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a Juggernaut and needs it's own pin!

Rumor on the street is they will be doing a Jaws/Siberian Orchestra hybrid pinball machine soon. Then comes Pulp Fiction with a Celtic Women soundtrack.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Where's "the Sentinel" dude??

I had a list a mile long, but you know with these pinball machines they can only fit so many.

You know I'm going to use the pinball browser to get Let Us Prey in there somehow.

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is that what you gonna say at the reveal?

No, he's gonna say "bring on Jaws next!".

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Stern releasing a Luci VE?

Well, they were pretty smart releasing the regular premium VE first.

1 month later
#268 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is this the same lead singer?

Paul Di'Anno was the original singer and appeared on the first two albums. Rumor is he had some issues that left him unable to consistently perform, so they replaced him, and the band has never really been the same since

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

You didn't happen to write this song did you?

24wvu0 (resized).jpg24wvu0 (resized).jpg

#274 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

has aged well.

The original guy has aged well too.

Paul-Dianno-photo-620x264 (resized).pngPaul-Dianno-photo-620x264 (resized).png

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Healthwise not so good.. he has been struggling with a lot of things due to drugs and alcohol.

By the look of him, he could still kick his replacements ass.

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Tattoos and ear rings don't make you tough.

Maybe not, but I wouldn't fk with the guy.

Still I think he looks more the part of a frontman than sword wielding opera boy. And when in the band he had a way better voice.

#284 6 years ago

Maybe he wasn't in it for the money, the fame, or the long grueling tours. Or even hanging on to the past doing the same thing over and over some 30 years later. He's moved on and has been doing his own thing ever since. Good for him!

#287 6 years ago

It's hard to say. He seems a more low key, part time performer. Some people in the music world aren't built to go full speed all the time showing up where they are supposed to be every day. Who knows. They found a guy that could handle that and keep them going.

But we still have Soundhouse, Live+!, the first two albums and Maiden Japan, which are all time classics.

#289 6 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

Not sure why you got downvoted, but this is exactly correct.

I have a fair idea why. It's typical that many music fans are bandwagoners that get on board after some act makes it big and weren't around or paying attention in the early days. And that's all they know or want to know. Or hate to admit they missed something. Or if they did, it couldn't have been very good.

#291 6 years ago

And to be fair, I just finished watching two hours of air disasters, and not once did they mention the current singer.

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

dianno has a really good solo song, the living dead. Check it out, great prrformance!

And Dickinson was really killing it when Di'Anno was fronting Maiden. Check it out!

#301 6 years ago

But I prefer this.

#303 6 years ago

I'm guessing there is no way they could make a respectable Iron Maiden game without tracks with both singers, so it will probably have something for everybody. Redoing tracks off the first two albums without Di'Anno would be lame.

#305 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Take it like a man, from album Head On lol. You cant make this shit up!

Some of their other songs were Hammerhead and Biceps of Steel. lol. The list goes on....

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You sure thats not Rob Halfords first band!

No, but I was listening to "Wrathchild" while others might have been listening to "Manwatcher".

https://genius.com/Samson-manwatcher-lyrics

#310 6 years ago

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from xplorer:

Well..Di'Anno...
» YouTube video

Wow! Even drunk as a skunk, he still has a better voice than the new guy.

#314 6 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

On another account, you buying the maiden pin regardless of songs/theme direction?

Yeah, I buy every game sight unseen no matter how crappy the theme.. Where do I send my pre-order money?

#316 6 years ago

You do that, and let me know how many Di'Anno songs are on it.

#321 6 years ago

You guys should just be happy they won't be doing Dickinson's prior band.

#334 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sure Odins being Odin but I can't blame the guy for liking the first two the most. They WERE more gritty and more punk. Love all Maiden but the first two are the genesis of the magic.

At least somebody understands my potato.

Quoted from dgoett:

There's nothing wrong with samson. They had a few good songs. Earth Mother being my favorite. Have all of them in my Dickinson CD collection. Really showcases Early Dickinson.

And has anybody else noticed the irony?

The man that once sang-

"I Wish I Was the Saddle of a Schoolgirl's Bike"

is hot topic as being the next music pin, yet the guy that was supposed to design it got fired?

#337 6 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

thats so wrong in so many ways lol

It is what it is dude. There should be no double standards in pinball.

So Bring Your Daughter, Bring Your Daughter, To The Slaughter, Let Her Go. Let Her GO!!!!

#340 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Odin you have a daughter don't you?

What's it to ya!

These wankers want a pinball machine with that Dickinson on it. And out me for tellin' em the way it is.

It's Di'Anno or nuthin!!!!

#342 6 years ago

I aint comparin' shit. Except one guy sings about being a girls bike seat and steel biceps, and the other guy sings about being a wrath child.

#344 6 years ago

Well let's get this party started then!

And show these people the new guy isn't the only one that read some books.

#347 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I hope after time we get to see John Trudeau's version of this game before it was scraped from it's demise at 2017 expo.

#352 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

There are plenty at Stern that read the forums here. I'm sure they are loving this thread.

I was hoping somebody might be paying attention.

1 week later
#440 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'd rather a no-show than a rush

Anything would be better than Rush.

#445 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

this machine will be (lol) released with 1.0 code. Guarantee that's gonna slow things down...a lot.
See y'all at Chicago Expo!

So 2020 then?

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

there's licensing issues that they're waiting to get approvals on

I'm sure Paul Di'Anno will eventually be coherent enough to sign the necessary papers.

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

I actually saw him on the Killers tour. ( I was 14) It was my first real concert. I didn't understand one word he said but by God it was a great show

For those that weren't there, I'd imagine it was something like this.

#473 6 years ago

This just in!

Due to licensing issues and near completion of the game we have a compromise!

im (resized).jpgim (resized).jpg

#499 6 years ago
Quoted from toymin80r:

Their Speed of Light music video has plenty of moments that could be used on the LCD. I would at least want them to re-use assets from the end of the video and, if at all possible, change the arcade cabinet into its own pinball machine:

You're talking about a machine that in best case scenario the main playfield toy will probably be an Eddie bobblehead and you want all that!!?

441-7341_PI_1000013MN (resized).jpg441-7341_PI_1000013MN (resized).jpg

#502 6 years ago

I'm picturing a more tie fighter ish eddie on a spring.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.