im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #844 Iron Maiden Pin Song Listing Posted by TKDalumni (6 years ago)

Post #853 Playfield pictures - Pro Version Posted by Coolpinballdino (6 years ago)

Post #884 Link to Hi-res Feature Matrix PDF Posted by Dr-Willy (6 years ago)

Post #928 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by flynnibus (6 years ago)

Post #1077 Link to about minute of gameplay from the livestream. Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

Think this pin and s still getting made?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

While IM has some great album art and yes there is a fan base...it’s still VERY niche in musical taste. So yeah the return is not there for Stern....just like Slayer and any number of bands. Would be an excellent pin for a boutique company such as Spooky looking to sell a few hundred to a thousand pins of a given title. Stern looks to sell thousands of every title.......

While both Slayer and Iron maiden are bad ass bands, Slayer could only dream of having the same amount of success as IM. Iron Maiden LEs would possibly sell out faster than METLE

1 week later
#64 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I love both Maiden and Priest, but just a fact, Maiden sold out 2 nights at the forum here in LA recently (18,000 per night). Priest is playing a small place that holds a few thousand. Though, I’d still like to see Priest, on a pinball basis, Maiden trounces Priest. Just my opinion though.

An educated opinion.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I wouldn't think so. Iron maiden isn't exactly the hardest shit around.

Neither is Priest, which is also a bad ass band. Iron Maiden is perfect for a pin.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How bout a thread about why dinosaur rock band pinball machines shoulda never happened in the first place.

Then start it, as you have made it more than clear your feelings. Like vinyl, you are sounding like a broken record.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, you don't need to insult me now do you? I already said I was all for a Judas Priest pinball machine so what more do you want?
Or does that hurt your feelings too?
Plus this thread has been off topic since it started. I haven't seen one owner of Stern Iron Maiden chime in yet.

Whos butt hurt? You it appears since you come into every rock and roll pin thread and regurgitate the same "dinosaur blah blah" over and over.

We get it.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I get it too. I'm guessing you are one of those guys that just won't let something go and like to constantly point out somebody elses faults to maybe make you feel like a bigger man, but I really don't know.
I'm only human, and maybe occasionally I change my mind.
Case in point and you're more than welcome to go shit on this thread too if you like.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maiden-pinball

Lol, nice spin job. If I gave half a crap, I could easily find a dozen posts by you regarding these dinosaur rock bands. Normally you bring some solid entertainment, but you need some new material it seems.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I get it too. I'm guessing you are one of those guys that just won't let something go and like to constantly point out somebody elses faults to maybe make you feel like a bigger man, but I really don't know.
I'm only human, and maybe occasionally I change my mind.
Case in point and you're more than welcome to go shit on this thread too if you like.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maiden-pinball

Ok I guess I was bored. Point proven so no need to harp on it any longer.

Screenshot_2018-01-01-17-29-03 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-01-01-17-29-03 (resized).png

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm guessing at least in school you never got reprimanded for not doing your homework.

Nope, good memory so just passed tests.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Real good selective memory for sure.
Tell you what, from now on when I use the word "dinosaur" I will stick with ancient reptilian creatures so it won't bother you any more. How's that sound?
PS- some of those quotes were definitely not mine. I never mentioned a toilet, but that seems where this discussion is heading.

Selective sight too!

1 week later
#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, I obviously don't know for sure but the weight of evidence is very heavy towards this year and probably next release.... we shall see!

What evidence?

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

There are enough people dropping hints ( especially those who have been right in the past ) ..... that it is looking almost certain for 2018.
A side bet is that it is next out!

But what about the rumors it was dead cause of JTs issues. Everyone was just as certain it would be significantly delayed or scrapped altogether. Now it's next! Just trying to reconcile the two, because I want this!!

#139 6 years ago

Ughh

#148 6 years ago

What are the chances it has Lazer mounted to it's head?

Iron_Maiden_-_Somewhere_in_Time (1) (resized).jpgIron_Maiden_-_Somewhere_in_Time (1) (resized).jpg

#155 6 years ago

Jason Rufer said IM is right around the corner. Doesn't he work for Stern?

3 weeks later
#198 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Based on a marketing standpoint it would be a huge fail if Stern did not have this game at the Texas pinball show ( One of the largest premier shows in the states) they had a missed opportunity at Expo which couldn't be avoided because of the JT situation. With all the new games coming out and being shown at Texas that's the place to do it.
I would expect to see a Pro or two there to compete with Pirates, Monster Bash, Houdini, Kingpin and Alice Cooper. Stern needs a strong new fresh title.
Texas really is becoming the premier go to show and with all eyes on these new games and new money that's the place to do it !
Up The Irons !

Iron Maiden is #1 for me on that list, but I'm taking a wait and see approach.

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Blech... I'd rather see him retire and keep his excellent reputation in tact.

Seems like they are assembling a pretty bad ass team, minus jpop
Not sure why everyone is ragging on this company

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I like the guys on the design team (minus JPOP) but it's the arrogance and ego of others involved with the Co. that makes me question their potential for success.

Maybe they were all made an offer they couldn't refuse.

1 week later
#281 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

By the look of him, he could still kick his replacements ass.

Bruce is a fencing champion and in far better shape. Tattoos and ear rings don't make you tough.

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe not, but I wouldn't fk with the guy.
Still I think he looks more the part of a frontman than sword wielding opera boy. And when in the band he had a way better voice.

Couldn't hold his drugs. So he's more druggie than frontman and will always look back with regret to what could have been.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe he wasn't in it for the money, the fame, or the long grueling tours. Or even hanging on to the past doing the same thing over and over some 30 years later. He's moved on and has been doing his own thing ever since. Good for him!

That all sounds well and good, but he didn't fire himself. Since he is still performing, I assume he wishes he we're performing in front of hundreds of thousands, and not a packed house of 100. I could be wrong though!!

#304 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And Dickinson was really killing it when Di'Anno was fronting Maiden. Check it out!
» YouTube video

Take it like a man, from album Head On lol. You cant make this shit up!

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Some of their other songs were Hammerhead and Biceps of Steel. lol. The list goes on....

You sure thats not Rob Halfords first band!

#315 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, I buy every game sight unseen no matter how crappy the theme.. Where do I send my pre-order money?

Ill PM you.

#318 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You do that, and let me know how many Di'Anno songs are on it.

Not sure yet. I have a concept in mind of what I want to do. Need to figure out a license first, but seems pinball is a good place to get paid with little to no effort. Just need funds to get this off the ground!

#363 6 years ago

Uh oh, Road trip to Vegas!!!

1 week later
#509 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It was a "party" because I was banned!

Aurich I played in my first pinball tournament and they had an AC/DC with a signed custom translate by you.ooked great!!

0303181705 (resized).jpg0303181705 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#590 6 years ago

That's been discussed as a possible reason.

#677 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I don't know whether to upvote or downvote ya.

I down voted initially, then pulled it. I have but one pin, METLE 199 that I will never sell. He might have 100 pins so it's not the same to him. I wonder what # his was??

#678 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Wish I could upvote this 100 times...
My METLE left today with a great guy to a new home. I hope it was the right move!

What #? My opinion is bad move ha..

#698 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Too Funny I just bought a MOPLE to put in my basement so when Iron Maiden comes and they are side by side I will instantly rule the universe

What #?

#700 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Your man also said this

I get that he is an "insider", but to be one of the biggest speculators and then tell people to stop speculating is ironic, no?
Bring on the downvotes, I don't care. Just cuz he's your bud or gave you info doesn't make him any less wrong.

Things change. I'd rather have information that is 90% correct as opposed to no info 100% of the time.

#752 6 years ago
Quoted from flamehead:

The above image will be the back glass The above image will be the back glass

Dream on!

#798 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Florida is great.
Giant cockroaches (the state insect), giant snails (eating the stucco off your house), giant snakes (eating your dogs), mass shootings, the Bubbas, the no-see-em's.....I barely got out of there alive, lol.

Gotta be better than Illinois!

#1024 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's a plus to me. Metallica's corny callouts have grown on me, I kinda love them warts and all now, but they're not actually good by any measure.

Rather have corny callouts by the band then perfect callouts by someone with no ties. It creates the whole Metallica atmosphere.

#1042 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

They'll show it again soon they said, I'm sure they don't want a record of old broken stuff.

I'm used to Metallica now, so I don't want to change it, but yeah, I don't care about the band playing voice actor, it's not their job, they did the music.

I hear ya, you have amuch more critical, professional ear when it comes to pins, but to hear the guys who sings and play the songs making some pretty hilarious call out in their own voice, just makes the pin that much more special. Of course I own 1 pin so I might be a tick biased lol

#1045 6 years ago

We kinda sidetracked the discussion. Eddie is obviously tied in, just hoping he doesn't have a southern twang like the voice actor in TWD does.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden?tu=Roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.